• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Seductress & Daemon: Sissy Pt. 01

Seductress & Daemon: Sissy Pt. 01

After Eating out my Seductress for the last hour, we hear a knock at the hotel room door.

"Go open it."

I go to the door dressed only in my rubber wrist and ankle bands with heels and a pink crotchless panty, I have a plug in my ass and a cold metal cage on my cock.

I open the door wide in my full nakedness to reveal a prettily dressed sissy outside.

"Ah, I see my sissy has arrived..."

"Good evening Seductress."

"Daemon, bind her hands behind her back, then come here so I can bind yours." I dutifully bind my Seductress' pet sissy, then go over to her to get mine done.

"There we go, all hands secured. Daemon you can continue with what you were doing before; sissy come sashay over here so I can see how pretty you are..."

"Yes Seductress." as she proceeded to mince over and twirl a few times, showing off her cute dress and ass.

"Very cute... Daemon, go lift the back of her skirt, I want to see how cute her butt is."

"But Seductress my hands are bound... how?"

"Well, you'll just have to use your mouth then."

I get up and walk over to the sissy. As I go down on my haunches, the plug in my ass pushes in a bit deeper making my cock throb in its cage. I lift her skirt to show my Seductress her sissy's ass.

"Very cute..., that'll definitely do, now turn around, Daemon lift the front, I want to see her panties."

The sissy turns around and I lift the front of her short skirt.

"Very adorable pink panties you have on Sissy."

"Thank you Seductress."

"Daemon, pull them down so I can see her cock."

I dutifully tuck my head under her skirt to get to her panties, I grip the waistband with my teeth and slowly pull down. As I pull her panties down, her dick comes loose and slaps me across the face, but I continue to pull them further down, eventually falling to my knees to bow over to pull them off completely as she steps out of them.

"Not too bad, looks good, you have a beautiful clitty there sissy. Daemon start sucking her hard while I get ready."

I then proceed to gently suckle on her dick, feeling it get harder and bigger in my mouth.

While I'm sucking, My Seductress begins putting her strapon on.

"Don't forget to suck on her balls too Daemon..." she says as she goes over to the fridge to pour herself a drink.

As ordered I pull off of her cock and reach under to suck on her balls, with her cock lying across my face.

"That will make a stunning picture, keep sucking those balls while I take some pics."

My Seductress, dressed in her corset and boots with her strapon dangling around, then proceeded to take some pics.

After my Seductress tells me to stand...

"Ok bois, let's have a quick competition shall we. Let's compare cock sizes..."

We then all put our cocks together to compare sizes. Even uncaged and fully hard, I would never be able to beat my Seductress' 9" black cock, and her sissy dangling free and completely hard, easily beat my cock that was straining against my cage.

"Rules go like this bois, the one with the biggest cock does the most fucking... the smallest is going to be our bitch".

"Yes Seductress" the sissy and I say in unison.

"Oh looky there," our Seductress squealed in delight, "I win... and Daemon I see you lose."

"Sissy, turn around so Daemon can eat your ass out while I lube this monster up, you're taking it first."

As I go down on my haunches again, cock throbbing against my cage, the sissy turns around and bends over slightly. Our Seductress moves over and starts to lube her huge strapon up while watching us.

"Daemon eat that ass with the same enthusiasm you eat my pussy out with...", My Seductress reminds me.

"Mmpyess Mmp Seducress." I managed to squeeze out around a mouthful of sissy ass and doubled up my ass eating efforts.

"MMMmmm, good boi. Go around to the front and suck her dick gently, we don't want her to cum just yet, we have the whole night to play first."

As I move around to the front, our Seductress takes her position behind the sissy, with the head of her large black strapon up against the sissies puckering asshole.

"Ready sissy...?"

"Yes Seductress. " she answers as my Seductress slowly starts sliding her cock into the sissies ass.

"Keep that cock hard and be sure not to let any pre cum escape and make a mess, Daemon." my Seductress tells me as she gently starts riding her sissy.

"As you wish Seductress. " I say around a mouthful of sissy cock.

Our Seductress gradually starts building up momentum, going harder, deeper, faster with each stroke. Each thrust pushing the sissy's hard dick deeper down my throat, slowly oozing pre cum onto my tongue.

Seductress starts pounding on her sissy, making me gag on sissy's cock, my cock raging in its cage each time, and the sissy moaning loudly above my head.

After a few minutes of ramming her cock into her sissy, Seductress starts getting tired and slows down.

As she slows down Seductress pulls out a condom and unwraps it, she then reaches over and stuffs it into my mouth.

"Put this on her, make sure it goes all the way down to the bottom of the shaft."

Using my mouth I position the condom over the sissy's cock head and continue to unroll it down her hard cock, while Seductress keeps fucking her ass.

Once the condom is on, Seductress tells the sissy to lay on the edge of the bed.

"Now for me to get some cock..."

Seductress walks over and sits on the sissy's belly, just above her cock.

"Daemon, come put it in." As she leans back, spreading herself to reveal her glistening pussy to me and her sissy's cock.

I come forward and kneel in front of them and, using my mouth, insert the sissy's cock into my Seductress. As it slides in, Seductress sits up to accept the sissy's full hard length, and gently starts rocking her hips on the cock that is deep inside her.

Seductress grabs me by my hair and shoves my face into their combined sex.

"Suck those balls, bitch boy. Thank my sissy for pleasing your Seductress like only a cocksucker can."

I open my mouth and suck the sissy's balls into my mouth and softly suckle and massage them in my mouth with my tongue, while my Seductress starts fucking harder, banging her clit into my face as she pleasures herself on the sissy's cock.

As Seductress comes closer to orgasm, she pulls me off the sissy's balls and pushes my mouth to her clit.

"I'm going to cum, suck my clit."

I suck onto her clit and try to hold on as Seductress goes wild on her sissy's cock. Seductress screams and grunts as a powerful orgasm rocks through her body, making her sissy cum at the same time. After the waves of orgasm subside, Seductress gets up off of her sissy's cock, she then reaches down and pulls the condom off the sissy's dick and shoves it into my mouth.

"Taste the juices of our fucking, tastes good doesn't it?"

I nod as I suck all their combined flavour off and out the condom. Seductress helps her sissy up.

"Daemon, on the bed, face down, ass up." Seductress orders me as she indicates for the sissy to sit where my head will be so that my face is pressed into her wet cum covered cock. Seductress lubes up her strapon once again as she comes up behind me.

Slowly Seductress pulls the huge plug out my ass, my gaping asshole winking at absence of the plug and in anticipation of what is to come.

"Lick all the cum off of that sissy cock, and don't stop until it is clean." my Seductress tells me as she places the head of her cock at the mouth of my hungry hole. As she leans forward I feel the strapon slide down my loose asshole into my bowls. I try to lick the sissy cock that my face is pressed into as my Seductress completes her first stroke, only succeeding in smearing the cum all over my face.

Seductress grabs onto my hips and starts building up a gentle rhythm as I lick up all the cum that my tongue can find, wiping the cum off my face back onto the sissy's cock so I can lick it off too.

Seductress gradually increases her stroke length, going deeper and deeper, millimetres at a time. When she eventually bottoms out she slowly speeds up. Sliding her huge 9" black cock in and out of my asshole, my caged cock pressed up against the bars struggling to break free, pre cum freely flowing from the tip, dangling below me.

My face pressed against the sissy's cock wet from saliva, her dick growing and swelling from all the attention. When the cock below my face is hard, my Seductress pulls my head to the head of the sissy's cock. "Suck it!" she grunts while pounding my ass.

I open my mouth as the sissy tilts her pelvis, sending her rigid cock down my throat. Seductress lets go of my hair and grabs my hips and drives her cock into me, making me gag on the cock in my throat that I'm balancing on.

Seductress fucks me hard, enjoying the kinkiness of having me caged and on my knees, fucking me in the ass while having a sissy's cock down my throat.

As she tires and slows down, Seductress opens another condom and unwraps it, then she pulls me off the cock and sticks it in my mouth. "You know what to do..." and puts my mouth over the sissy's cock. I put the condom to the sissy's cockhead and unroll it over the length as Seductress lowers my head onto the cock again, cock down my throat.

Once the condom is properly on Seductress says to the sissy, "come ride his ass, it's all nice and loose now."

The sissy extracts herself from under me and goes up behind me. As Seductress pulls her huge cock out of my wide gaping ass, the sissy quickly drops her cockhead into my asshole.

I feel the intense warmth of her cock swallowed by my ass.

"Remember sissy, no cumming until I order it. Now have fun, and keep fucking him until I tell you to stop."

Seductress moves to the bathroom and we hear her on the phone.

I spend the next half hour on my face and knees getting fucked in the ass by the sissy, both of us with our hands tied behind us, while Seductress cleans up in the bathroom.

We hear a knock at the room door...

"Keep fucking!!" Seductress orders the sissy as she comes out of the bathroom and goes to open the door.

The sissy rams my ass as Seductress lets the room service waiter bring the food trolley in. He parks it in the side of the room battling to take his eyes off of us.

Seductress catches his attention and she leads him to the door, dismisses him. He tries to grab one last peek of us as she closes the door.

Seductress walks up to us while she lubes up her strapon once again. She stands behind the sissy and bends her over. "More fun..." Seductress whispers into the sissy's ear as she plunges the strapon up the sissy's ass. Seductress starts fucking the sissy's ass while the sissy is balls Deep in my ass. I feel each stroke that our Seductress takes, pushing the sissy's cock deeper into my ass. Seductress pounds my ass through the sissy's cock, my caged cock flopping around under us.

Seductress eventually pulls out and unbinds the sissy's hands from behind her back.

"Enough for now, I don't want you cumming yet. Go take the condom off and throw it away... and no touching!" Seductress orders the sissy. After the sissy pulls out and moves out the way Seductress unbinds my hands and tells me to serve us.

Seductress and the sissy sit on the bed and "girl talk" while I serve them food and drinks. I sit at the foot of the bed and enjoy my meal.

After we've eaten a small meal Seductress and the sissy sit and chat, Seductress motions for me to come over and eat her pussy. I crawl over the bed to her and start licking her pussy with her strapon towering over my head.

As they chatted Seductress idly fiddles with the sissy's cock, bringing it back to a state of hardness.

"Come ride my cock!" Seductress ordered the sissy once she is completely hard again.

The sissy climbs over me to come and sit on our Seductress' big cock. The sissy slowly eased it into her ass as I continue to eat Seductress' pussy. The sissy begins to bounce up and down on Seductress' black cock, slapping me in the face with her hard cock each time. I diligently eat pussy as ordered, while being cockslapped by a sissy dick.

After a while Seductress tells me to suck on that dick that's slapping me, I reach up and grab hold of her cock while she bounces on Seductress' cock.

"How close are you to cumming, sissy?" Seductress asks.

"Very close Seductress."

"Good... I want to watch you cum in Daemon's mouth. Come lie here next to me so I can watch."

The sissy gets up off of Seductress' cock and goes to lie next to her. Seductress directs me to crawl up between the sissy's legs. I open my mouth wide and swallow her dick whole. I suck and lick the sissy's cock, bringing the sissy closer and closer to orgasm.

"You may cum now." Seductress says to the sissy once she has a good view and camera in hand.

"Thank you Seductress, it's cumming." the sissy moans as she relaxes and starts cumming.

"Swallow each and every drop." Seductress tells me. I just nod as I continue drinking it all.

"Good boi..."

Once we are done, we snuggle, one on either side of Seductress, and fall asleep...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Seductress & Daemon: Sissy Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds