• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 12

Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 12

Hi friends. First and foremost, thank you for reading this story. As I think I mentioned awhile back, I wrote it first just for my husband. It was an exercise in being open and honest about sexual fantasies and in that regard it has been fantastically successful. AND, icing on the cake, a lot of you seemed to like it to. So again, thank you for that and for the feedback. Here's the thing. I don't have a clear path for ending this story other than to leave it here. I did get a little ahead of myself and rewrote the story with a separate plot line and put it out there on the interwebs. I like the book a lot, and I love the way I was able to end it due to the additional material. BUT I would have to go back and add a lot to this story here to make it work and frankly I don't have time. So, I 'm afraid this is the end for Lucas and Sara... and Doc. At least for now. I know she didn't get her revenge in this version... but she'll leave the island happy and satisfied. And who knows what the future may hold... Peace out... S

As the door to the suite opened again in 15 minutes, Sara felt a reluctant thrill run through her. She had spent the time waiting really thinking about her situation. And what she had discovered had come as a complete surprise to her.

Considering all aspects of her current situation and evaluating all the possible options, improbable as they maybe, she realized she didn't care about any other option. She didn't actually want to get out of this situation.

Sure, maybe it made her a slut or a deviant or some other thing that polite society didn't accept...but she wanted this. She wanted both of those men... the one who had lured her here to this island, only to make her perform like his whore... and the doctor who had molested her under the guise of examining her.

Stranger still was that her feelings about them hadn't really changed. She wasn't lying when she said she hated them...a big part of her really despised them. And yet, there was a feeling deep in her belly, a flush on her skin that she was starting to crave.

Yes. What she discovered was that there was no place she wanted to be in the world more than she wanted to be right here. To hell with the rest of her life. This was tonight, that's all that mattered; she'd sort the rest out some other time.

####

Lucas came through the bedroom doorway first, but Doc was right behind him. They had both loosened their ties and were looking extremely relaxed...relieved even. Sara just sat in the chair and watched them.

"God they are gorgeous," she thought. The men were years older than her, and oddly, that made them all the more desirable to her. They knew what they wanted. She realized that she was utterly shocked that what they wanted, was her.

"Stand up and come over here, Ms. Samms," Lucas ordered, pointing to the spot in front of the end of the bed. Sara stood, though her legs were shaking. They both watched her with hungry eyes as they removed their suit jackets.

"I don't know how to do this," she said, her voice lower even than a whisper, her eyes averted to the ground.

"You don't need to know anything, Sara," Lucas answered. "You just do as you're told."

He advanced on her, with Doc a step behind him. They stood on either side of her.

"First, we have to get you out of this dress," Lucas said.

"She should keep the shoes on," Doc said forcefully. This wasn't the funny entertainer from the party. This was the guy who had scared the hell out of Sara in his office. Authoritative and serious...he felt dangerous again.

Reaching behind her head, Lucas undid the clasp at the back of her neck. It was essentially the only thing holding the dress on her and as he let it go, the dress slipped down her body to pool at her feet. She stood there naked...except for the five inch stilettos, as Doc had ordered. She tried not to look at them but something pulled her eyes up to their faces. So different from one another; so beautiful... so powerful. Sara felt the cold certainty shoot through her... there was no physical way she could resist these two. She was at their absolute mercy, and neither looked inclined to give her any of that.

For a moment, the men just stood there, devouring her with their eyes. Then, as if on some cue Sara couldn't hear, they engulfed her. They were everywhere, caressing and stroking her skin, finding erogenous zones she had no idea she had; avoiding the ones she so desperately wanted them to touch. Their clothing was rough against her skin and acted as a reminder that she was the only vulnerable one here.

Sara was one giant pulsating nerve, not able to keep up with all the stimulation.

Just as suddenly as they started, everything slowed down. Doc was behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist with his hands spread out on her lower belly... pulling her against him. This was so reminiscent of the way they had stood that day in his office, Sara flinched as she remembered the things that had come next. This time though, his mouth was on the back of her neck, biting and licking and sucking.

Lucas stood in front of her and draped each of her arms over his shoulders. He grabbed a breast in each hand and slowly, almost gently, squeezed them. He avoided her nipples, choosing instead to come just close enough that his shirt cuffs would gently brush them, teasing Sara mercilessly. He leaned into her and put his mouth at the juncture of her neck and collarbone, nibbling on that sensitive spot.

"We're going to fuck you now, Sara. But this first time, we're going to do it nice and slow," he said. Sara's whole body trembled with his touch and with the implications of his words. He opened his hands and brushed his palms over her hard nipples. "You will do exactly as you are told. Do you understand?"

She swallowed hard. Her vision was dark at the edges; the room was spinning. Her body was a mass of nerve endings and desire. If they stopped now she would be destroyed. With a resignation she felt through to her core, she knew she wanted this. She wanted them both terribly.

"Yes Lucas, I do. I will," she gasped.

Lucas pushed against Sara with his entire body, forcing her and Doc on to the bed so she found herself sitting on the doctor's lap. His suit pants felt exotic against her naked ass. He moved one hand up from her belly to grasp a breast, the other moved down and began to once again slowly caress her slit.

Doc pulled her back so her ass was pressed hard against him, and pushed her legs out to the side of his own. As he continued the torture on her clitoris, he slowly started spreading his legs, thus forcing Sara's legs open wide. Lucas watched closely as he took a step back and began removing his shirt.

"How wet is she?" Lucas asked.

"She's incredible, Lucas," Doc answered. "Her clit is so swollen I can feel it pulsing. Her cunt is plump and open and as you can see for yourself, she's literally dripping. I want her in my mouth."

His shirt removed, Lucas took one of Sara's hands and pulled her back up against him. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass with both hands as he buried his face in her neck, ground his cloth covered erection against her and took one earlobe between his teeth and sucked hard. Then he abruptly turned her so she was facing the bed.

"Crawl up there and sit on his face, Sara," he ordered. "The man wants to lick up those juices you've been teasing him with all night."

"I wasn't..." she began to protest.

"Like hell you weren't," Doc chided as he pinched her nipples hard. "All legs, and neck and tits... blushing so beautifully, sashaying across the patio. You are a little vixen."

When Sara hesitated slightly, brain whirling at Doc's words, Lucas propelled her forward so she had no choice but to kneel on the bed, straddling the doctor's legs again but this time she was facing him. Her breasts were at face level with him and he slowly drew a nipple into his mouth.

Sara threw her head back and let out the deep groan she had been swallowing all evening. "Oh my god."

"She has got the greatest tits," Doc said as he moved to give the other one the same treatment, sucking it hard and biting gently. "The last time I had my hands on them it took every ounce of my willpower to not bury my face in them. Just didn't seem... very professional."

Lucas, still behind Sara, had his hands on her shoulders, caressing and rubbing but mostly making sure she couldn't pull away. While the doctor continued to suckle her nipples, Lucas slid a hand around to Sara's face and put two fingers in to her mouth. Sara didn't hesitate; she was grateful to have some way to focus her growing lust and she sucked on his fingers hard.

It was Lucas's turn to growl. He again pushed on Sara, until the pressure on her body forced Doc to lay back on the bed, pulling Sara down on top of him. Her body was spread the length of his, her naked skin rubbing up against the coarse fabric of his clothes.

Doc grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and as he continued to lick her nipple he spread her cheeks wide. He was lifting her pelvis off of him by his grip on her ass. "Take it out of her now, Lucas. I want to put my fingers in her. I want her to come on my face like she did on my exam table."

As the doctor held her ass up in the air and open, Lucas put his hand on the outside ring of the plug. Rather than pull it out immediately, he pushed against the base with his thumb several times. "She liked having this up her ass," Lucas said, continuing to talk to Doc as if Sara wasn't in the room. "I could see it on her face all night, her squirming and swaying. Such a good girl," he said as he pulled the plug out with one hand and caressed her ass cheek with the other.

Sara's back arched at the feeling of him removing the object.

Doc used his grip on her ass to pull her up along his body until her cunt was directly over his face. He moved his arms so that he could wrapped them up around and over her legs and held her lips open. "No better dessert than a sopping wet pussy," he sighed.

Sara made an animal noise deep in her chest as his tongue slid slowly from her tight, wet hole to her clit in one long lick. She leaned back on her hands, thrusting her pelvis toward his mouth and tried not to scream as he continued to give her cunt a tongue bath. After the fifth long stroke, when his mouth reached her clitoris, he drew it in and sucked hard.

Sara had lost track of everything, her brain was humming. She didn't know where Lucas was but when she opened her eyes mid-moan, she saw him climb onto the bed above Doc's head. He sat against the headboard in just his suit pants with one knee pulled up, arm resting on it, just watching. For reasons she couldn't explain, his watching this way caused Sara's whole body to quiver.

"Make her come Doc. I want to watch her come," he said quietly.

The doctor needed no more convincing. He began a strong, quick lapping motion with his tongue directly over her clit.

Just as Sara felt she was going to blow apart, he stuck a finger in her ass and began to pump along with the rhythm of his tongue. It was more than she could take and an incredible, almost painful, orgasm ripped through her body – wave after wave crashing through her as she ground her cunt against Doc's mouth. She could barely identify the noises that rang in her ears as coming from her.

####

After he had licked up what felt like every ounce of liquid she could produce, Doc lifted her up and slid out from under her.

Sara collapsed face first on to the bed. She lay with her head between Lucas's foot and his outstretched leg, unaware of anything around her. On her belly, with one leg bent up to the side and her arms lifeless, Sara was in another world.

She felt like she was barely conscious when Doc leaned over her and wiped his face across her shoulders. He pulled her hair to one side, and leaned into her ear.

"You have the most delicious cunt, Sara. You taste like an angel," he murmured in her ear. "Now I've had my fingers in it and my tongue, but I need to bury my cock in there." He ran his hand down her back and over her ass, sliding his fingers into her cunt, wet with his saliva and her continued, and growing, excitement. He spread his large hand and pushed against her until he'd forced her on to her knees, then he stood and removed his hand.

"Spread your legs further apart, Sara. I want to look at that beautiful pussy," he ordered.

Sara, her upper body still flat on the bed with her ass high in the air, raised her head just far enough to look at Lucas, who continued to stare at her.

"Do as you're told, Ms. Samms," he said with a slight smile. He was enjoying the show.

Sara got up on her elbows and spread her legs wide. She let her head hang down. She was exhausted and she should have been satisfied, should have been satiated, but her whole body continued to vibrate. She needed this, she needed to be fucked.

Behind her, she could hear Doc taking off his pants. When she felt him kneel on the bed between her legs, her pussy walls contracted with deep desire.

"Look at Lucas, Sara," he said quietly but with all of the implied authority. When she raised her head, she saw Lucas with his cock in his hands, stroking his massive erection. "Look what you've done to him you dirty girl." Doc smacked her ass hard and Sara yelped.

"What kind of a girl lets her lover watch her come on another man's tongue and doesn't take care of him?" Doc asked, with no malice. "Get on up there, Lil and put the man out of his misery. Be a good girl and suck his dick."

Sara didn't hesitate. She crawled on hands and knees forward the short distance between her face and Lucas's lap.

"Oh Sara, how I do love your mouth," Lucas said as he wrapped his hands in her hair and guided her mouth onto the head of his penis. "I want your mouth on me while Doc finally gets to fuck you."

Sara moaned against Lucas's shaft. She was surprised how much she wanted him in her mouth, and she felt a rush of liquid between her legs as she licked the length of him.

"I think our Ms. Samms likes sucking your cock, Lucas. She's making quite a mess down here," Doc teased as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, spreading her juices. Sara was beyond holding back and wiggled and pushed against him; her body begging him to stop teasing her.

"You might just be right, Doc. She is my little slut..." he called her as he rubbed one finger down her cheek toward her mouth. Lucas pushed down on her head, forcing himself against the back of her throat. Just as she pulled back up, Doc rammed his cock deep inside her.

Sara groaned deeply and arched her back, pushing back against Doc. As the thought occurred to her fevered mind that she'd never felt so incredibly full, he slid two fingers in her ass. It was more than Sara could take. She rocked forward; not sure if she was trying to get away from Doc's fingers or to take Lucas deeper in her mouth.

"Jesus, fuck," Lucas moaned. "Do you have your fingers in her? Fuck. She's about to suck the skin off my cock."

"I told you she loved it. Our Sara is going to love having you fuck her ass," Doc answered as he kept up the assault with both his throbbing cock in her cunt and his fingers in her ass.

Sara was lost. Every part of her was filled, as she was completely taken by these two men. With one hand Lucas continued to hold a fist full of her hair, with the other he pinched her nipple hard. Every inch of her skin was on fire and she had never felt something so incredible.

Of course she wanted to come, her body would not be denied that, but it was more than that. She felt something she had never experienced before, she felt a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction and... she didn't know the right words.

But as Doc and Lucas found a rhythm and were fucking her body in every way possible, she did know this. This was no longer just about what they wanted...it was about what she wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds