• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The John Holmes Model Ch. 04

The John Holmes Model Ch. 04

The phone rings and it's the wife. "Hi Honey, I'm going out with some of the girls from work ok?"

"Yea sure," I said "I'll be playing golf this afternoon so no problem. Have fun."

"That was easy my wife." said to her friend D, "where are we going?"

"Oh this restaurant's bar that is having my boyfriend's band playing."

"Uh ok. Not too late though. I have to get my hair done tomorrow."

"No problem you'll be in bed by around midnight the latest!"

"So how are you and "The Big Guy" getting along?"

With a blush of embarrassment, my wife said "Fine, I really have a

great time with the toys."

"How would you like to try the REAL thing???"

"NO! I don't think so. You know I don't screw around on the hubby!" the wife said emphatically.

"Ok, R. but if you ever want to, my guy has a friend called ENZ. If you want to try a BIG one in the flesh let me know."

"ENZ, why do you call him that?"

Ha ha ha ha D laughed "Because it ENZ where it BENDZ! Silly."

( Hmmmm, something to think...NAW! DONT even go there! asshole!)

"No thanks I don't think so,.,"

"Well you told me about how you get really horny, with the dildo and the fantastic orgasms, that you have and I was just thinking. If you want the real thing I could probably set it up."

"Have you ever fucked Enz?"

"No, I haven't had the pleasure... but I have seen him, actually heard him, in action. He really is hung like a horse. MY friend M was screaming in ecstasy. With that massive hunk of meat filling her up!"

"OH MY!" R said.

"No more like OH FUCK!! FUCK!! My pussy is soooo full!!"

They booth chuckled, and headed out to the cars.

"Follow me, we can take both cars so if you want to leave early you can." D said.

The girls got to the bar in about a half an hour. The band was just setting up. D introduced R to the K and the rest of band and got a table close but not too close to the stage.

The girls ordered pizza and a couple of drinks. D had a glass of wine and R had a Raspberry Stoly with ginger ale. They ate the pizza and ordered another drink as a few more people came in for the show.

D gave R a little nudge under the table and whispered there's Enz. as he waved to the band members, and shook their hands before coming over to the table.

"Hi, ladies. Who is this D?"

"This is R, from work."

"Hi Im J, nice to meet you."

"Hi J I'm R."

"Ill be right back, I have to get a drink, need another?"

The girls said they were fine and he left. R said" I am only have one more."

"D, you didn't say he was so friggin' tall!!" R whispered.

"Well my K has known him for years and he says he's a nice guy."

"He's kind of cute. BUT I have NO intention of doing him."

D just smiled to herself. We'll see. As J came back to the table with his drink. And a couple for the ladies.

The band started playing around 8 pm, and J danced with D for a while, and asked R for a dance but she declined. They ordered another round, and the band was getting into it. J kept pestering R for a dance, so after 3 drinks she finally relucted, to a dance. It first started fast then slowed down. J pulled R close as the beat slowed down and held her in his arms. She tried to pull back but his hand at the small of her back held her close to him. They'd danced and she felt his crotch at hers, and a swelling in his pants. My god he is hung she thought to herself.

The dance was over as the band took a break, R walked back to the table, J went to get another round of drinks.

R told D, YES he is hung like a horse, christ it must end when it...and they laughed as they said it at the same time. Yea when it bends!

The 5th drink had arrived and R was a bit tipsy and said she was heading home. J asked her if he could walk her to her car. She said ok, and they headed out. J turned to D and winked! They left the bar around 10:30 pm.

D smiled and thought to herself my friend you are really going to get fucked tonight!

J drove R home, she was a bit too drunk to drive. He put her in the passenger seat and tried to buckle her in and she grabbed the seat belt she missed and felt his crotch. A strange tingling sensation went through her body. He finished clicking her in and dashed around to the drivers side. He drove as safely and as quickly as he could following R's directions.

They got to R's house and her hubby wasn't home yet. R said to J "He must still be at the golf club. Could you please help me into the house."

J fumbled for the key while he was trying to hold R upright. She leaned into him and rubbed the front of his pants, and felt his dick getting hard.

"Thanks J I can take it from here." patting the font of his pants.

"Nonsense, I'll help you ALL the way in."

The door opened and she stumbled up the stairs to her bedroom. J was holding onto her so she wouldn't fall.

J said to R "D tells me you and the hubby use toys huh?"

R said "SHUSH! It's supposed to be a secret!" blushing.

She flopped onto the bed and reached over to the end table and pulled out 'The Big Guy'. "Yes we do!" I love my husband but I love this too!" holding the fake cock.

"Well how about trying the real thing?" he said as he unzipped his pants.

She was sitting on the bed as his pants fell to the floor and the tent in his underpants strained to get out. Staring right at his cock, she pulled his under wear down.

"NO I cant do this!" rubbing his cock. Watching it grow, and grow.

"NO, I love my husband. I can't do this." she said again as she grabbed his manhood with both hands.

J gently held her head as he pushed his cock into her mouth. R gagged a bit on his monster cock, as she started to suck on it like a straw slurping up the drinks she had tonight.

"I see 'The Big Guy' is pretty impressive, but dont you think Im BIGGER.

"Oh my, yes it is BIGGER than 'The Big Guy'" she said as she licked the tip of his cock. "OH shit, I'm getting so fucking horny." she said between licks.

"I think I'm going to have to have you fuck me with this!" she said smiling up at his face.

"Here let me help you out of those clothes." J said as he pulled her pants off and tossed them on the floor. R pulled her shirt and bra off in one fell swoop and tossed them to the other side of the bed.

She was lying there naked and just staring at his cock, and sucking on him off.

"D said they called you Enz, and she was right! God I'm so fucking wet!"

"Come here and lets get started...but please go slow! It takes me a while to get up to speed with 'The Big Guy'."

J playfully pushed R onto her back and started licking her clit. Lapping at her woman hood, and fingering her pussy. She grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her pussy.

J slowly stuck the tip of his cock into her, as she grimaced a bit. She slowly got used to the size of his meat, and as her pussy adjusted to the size of it became more and more relaxed. He started to push more and more of his cock into her. She was so lubed by her juices it slid in easier and easier. Her pussy grabbed onto his cock, and squeezed onto his meat. J started to thrust a but harder and harder, and deep and deeper. His cock was going in and out like a piston, 8 to 10 inches at a time. He finally bottomed out, and R cried out"OH SHIT! My god! I thought the dildo filled me FUCK you filled me up twice as much!" R was all in a pinkish glow and sweating as J kept on fucking her. 10 minutes went by, then 15, then 30 minutes.

R was in was in such a frenzy of sexual pleasure she didn't even hear me come in the house.

I just stood there downstairs listening to her go on and on about how great this feels, and how it fills her cunt!

I could almost feel the house shake from the pounding she was getting. I crept up the stairs as the squeaking bed continued to squeak and she continued to moan.

At the top of the stairs I peaked into the bedroom, and saw my wife

her eyes glazed over and this guy with nuts the size of plums, and a cock about a foot long banging my her like no tomorrow. Her legs were convulsing from her orgasms, and the smell of her pussy juices and his loads of sperm, made me sick.

I heard her whimpering "yes, yes yes fuck me harder HARDER", as I slowly slipped back down the stairs, and out the front door. There was the woman that had only sex with nobody but me getting her brains fucked out by another guy. In our bed.

I guess I really fucked up with that BIG dildo and the vibrators. I know I'll never be able to keep her happy anymore in the bedroom. I always thought it would be just us two. Little did I know I screwed myself as I was screwing her with the 'Big Guy' and giving her so much pleasure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The John Holmes Model Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds