• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life's a Beach Ch. 02

Life's a Beach Ch. 02

This is the second installment of my series entitled Life's A Beach. I strongly encourage you to read the first chapter prior to reading this one for full effect. Votes, comments, and feedback are greatly appreciated!

All Characters are 18+

Misti's side of things:

Okay so you guys already know what happened blah blah blah so I won't tell the whole story over again, but I'll tell you the parts I remember best.

So....we get to the beach and mom and I run to the bathroom to change into our bikinis right? Well, while I'm getting naked so is she but then as I slip my panties off and stand up she's kind of just standing there like looking at me. I know, but at first I didn't think anything of it. Then she walks right up to me and grabs me in this huge hug and says she's so excited to be here and how we're gonna have so much fun even if Robby didn't come and blah blah blah right? And me and my mom are totally close so all of this is normal except for HELLO we're naked!

But I didn't want to be mean and hurt her feelings so I just kept hugging. Then I feel her nipples poking into me and I figured this was cuz it was cold inside the cabin. But at the same time, I'm feeling like this hug has gone on a little longer than need be so I'm like dude, "Uh...mom...?" and she said "Oh....sorry sweetie. I'm just excited I guess"

"Yeah it looks like it." I told her looking down at her nipples and laughing.

"Oh you're awful" she said quickly bringing her arms up to cover her bare chest. I continued to giggle at her predicament so she dropped her arms and swatted me hard on the butt

"Owwwie!!!" I yelped. Then I grabbed her arms and spanked her ass a good one too so she was like "Okay truce!"

"Deal!" I said. And then we hugged again. Hey, I guess the naked hugging thing wasn't so weird after all. As we were breaking our hug (not as long as the first one) she leaned in and gave me a kiss right on the lips. Well, after a full nude embrace I figured "What the hell..."

So I kissed her back and I gotta admit it was a nice kiss but I pulled away after a few seconds cuz I was thinking "Dude, Mist....you hafta get laid. You're lip locked with your mom and you think it's "nice"....weirdo...."

Anyhow, so then she bends over to pick her swim suit up out of the bag and all I see is smiling snatch and I'll be damned if her shit didn't look wet and puffy! Hahaha!

"This bitch got turned on!" I thought to myself laughing inwardly "How funny is that?"

So we get our suits on, and I notice she's standing there giving me that look again. Except this time I knew what was up so I asked her if she liked the suit to see how she'd react.

She said, "Ooooh....I do like it, turn around." Then " Ohhhhh....I forgot it was a thong too! The boys oughtta enjoy that" she leered smiling

"Mom.....," I said feigning shock at the comment. "Actually, I wouldn't mind that. I just hope dad doesn't freak out."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that..." she said in a suggestive tone, but then followed quickly with "I mean we're at the beach for pete's sake." Nice cover mom. Not!

Truth is I know full well that daddy looked at my butt from time to time. I think I have a cute one so I can't really get mad at any boy (or man) for looking so long as it stays at that. But my daddy's different. I know he loves me waaaay more than any other guy on the planet so for him I wouldn't raise a stinker if he wanted to stare at it all day long.

In fact, you know how you go through that horndog phase of adolescence where'd you'd fuck just about anything and you flirt nonstop with everybody? Well...when I first noticed Daddy staring I was wearing these real comfy jammie pants and I noticed that when he did sneak peeks it was more often than not when I wore those pants, so I started to wear them any time I could get away with it. Even to school on days he dropped me off. It really wasn't anything weird or perverse, but cuz I wanted to make my daddy happy ...well that and cuz my hormones were going a mile a minute and my brain didn't register who I was flirting with. LOL!

Anyhow....totally got sidetracked there, but yeah, back to today. So mom and I are totally excited about the beach and she grabs my hand and we run down there like little girls but she forgot her ice tea (I think she needs an intervention). So then I'm standing there and daddy's standing behind me and I know what he's up too, but like I said it doesn't bug me. Besides if it did I should've chosen a different type of swimsuit right?

So I'm standing there looking at the water and thinking how pretty it was here when I hear mom run up to dad and whisper something in his ear. Then I look over my shoulder and he's got this skeezeball expression on his face (his eyes were right where I knew they'd be) and mom's holding his junk (full mast by the way) and pointing it straight in my direction. It was hilarious though so I had to laugh but I thought to myself, "My god...what the hell could she have whispered in his ear?" Then thought, "Ewwww....I DON'T wanna know"

I turned my attention back to the water and the next thing I knew they were standing right beside me and before I could say beachball my mom had squeezed the three of us into a tight group hug. I could tell daddy didn't expect it either cuz he looked just as shocked as I felt. But soon I knew why he had that shocked expression on his face.

Not surprisingly his boner from a few seconds prior had not gone away and now it was actually pressing into me. OMG!

As we hugged his thing got even harder and was beginning to slide up and down along my tummy as we pressed against one another, rocking gently on the soft sand in our embrace. I was beginning to suspect that my mom had initiated the hug on purpose for exactly that reason, but couldn't understand why. Of course after the whole naked hug and kiss we'd shared I shouldn't have been surprised. I just wondered what was up with her all of a sudden.

So, as I'm trying to process all this I feel a big meaty hand land on my butt and felt the tips of Mom's soft, slender fingers glide over my buttcrack as she tried to sneakily pull her instigating hand away without me noticing.

"Poor Daddy," I thought. He had to be embarrassed about his hard on touching me and this hoochie goes and puts his hand right on my ass to drive the knife in a little deeper. Since I kind of felt bad for him I decided to let it slide and just snuggled in to enjoy the strange and exciting feeling of my dad rubbing my buns while his hard dick pressed against me. I had hugged my daddy millions of times and had never felt him hard before, even when in my younger years I'd sat on his lap with the wicked intention of making him so. I figured that this was a one off and decided to just enjoy his warm, strong embrace and the funny feelings it was causing in my body.

We stood there hugging for a long time. I think we were all enjoying it a lot. But, all good things must end (I've learned that much in my young life). Breaking the hug, I nodded in the direction of the water and asked them if they wanted to go down and swim a bit. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see mom wink at dad and knew she had more crazy antics up her sleeve. I wasn't at all surprised when they begged off and headed for the cabin to "rest".

----------------------------

I stood there looking out at the water for a few minutes more feeling intensely horny from what had just happened and came to the decision that I too needed some relief. Having made up my mind I made the trek back to the cabin and let myself in quietly so as not to disturb my parents.

As I walked through the front door it was obvious that I could have set off fireworks and they wouldn't have noticed. The headboard of their bed was loudly and consistently thumping against their bedroom wall. I walked through the living room and down the hallway which both bedrooms opened onto intent on taking care of business myself when I realized that the door to their room was cracked enough to peek in.

Now normally, the idea of watching my parents bone would have totally grossed me out, but after the hug on the beach and feeling dad's cock rub against me I was curious to get a look at it. I stealthily padded to the door and peeked in. My mom was on top of my dad really driving it home and every time she raised up I could see his thick looking dick.

Now, I'm no virgin, but I'm also not super experienced so I have to admit that daddy's dick was one of the few I'd ever seen in person. I was surprised at his size first, and then at the way it seemed so much darker than the skin around it. I found the contrast (i think it was the contrast, at least) breathtaking and I realized I could wait no longer to get myself off. I reached into my nylon bikini bottoms and began to Jill myself as I watched them bang.

Daddy was obviously enjoying himself because his head was limply hanging to the side and his eyes were barely open. Had I not seen him thrusting back at mom, I might have assumed he was sleeping. I was really getting into watching them and enjoying the strange mix of feelings coursing throughout my body due to my act of taboo voyeurism.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better dad reached behind mom and grabbed her ass pulling her cheeks apart. When he did, I had a view of her tight, coral-colored asshole and better still I could see his dick pounding into her in between her downward thrusts. That really pushed me over the edge, and it seemed as if my bottoms were suddenly too confining to be tolerated so I stripped them off and began to rub the soft material into my clit for added stimulation.

Dad then grabbed at mom and pulled her down in a tight embrace whispering something in her ear. I couldn't make out his words, but whatever he said must have pushed her button because she started slamming her pelvis into him like a wild woman and then she crumbled in obvious orgasmic bliss. I was thinking this might be a good time to bail, but since I hadn't gotten off yet, and was oh so close, figured that I might as well finish. Before I could even complete the thought though mom whipped her head around and looked directly at me. I mean, we made eye contact. Scared out of my mind I ran back to my room and closed the door.

I sat on my bed and waited for them to summon me for the punishment I knew was coming. I cast my eyes down trying to think of what I was going to say, and realized then that I had dropped my bottoms outside of their doorway.

I started to freak out. I was beyond trouble now, more like dead. Yes, we were an open family. We candidly spoke about the facts of life, and had even seen each other nude or in varying states of undress from time to time. But masturbating while spying on each other went against anything I'd been raised to regard as acceptable. It was through this despair of my upcoming doom that I heard mom mention my name.

"Oh great," I thought now my ass is grassed. But that was it, no loud bellow for me to come face the music followed. Curious about what was going on, I left the safety of my room and ventured down the hall to peek in on them again. I noticed my bottoms were gone but thought nothing of it until I arrived at their still cracked door. What I saw when I looked in blew my friggin mind!

Mom was on her hands and knees between dad's legs, stroking them sensuously. Her soft, round ass was high in the sky, and she was giving dad head. But what truly stopped me in my tracks and made me gasp aloud was the fact that dad had my bottoms covering his face and was taking deep loud breaths as he inhaled my scent. Seeing this was just too much, even in light of what had happened today.

My fragile psyche wasn't at all prepared for when he then huskily exclaimed, "Oh Misti, suck daddy's cock. Yeah, that's a good girl." I was beyond stunned as I tried to process the fact that I was being used by my parents as a part of their sexual role play, and in such an absolute way. I wasn't a part of the fantasy, I was the fantasy...for both of them it seemed.

"Well..." I thought to myself, trying to look at the bright side. "At least they're not mad at me."

I stood at the doorway watching and listening as their sordid roleplay unfolded.

As mom deep-throated dad he breathlessly said, "Oh honey, daddy loves you sooo much." Mom then mumbled into his crotch, "Mmmm...I love you daddy" although her sentiment was garbled by the cock that was stretching her lips wide.

Did I mention I was absently strumming my clit the entire time? Because I was.

As mom continued to suck him off it was becoming more and more obvious that he was getting ready to cum. Right when he looked like he was about to pop my slut of a mother of a mother said to him, "Tell me when you're gonna blow baby...I want you to cum in her bottoms!"

My knees went weak when she said that. I was experiencing some sort of pleasure overload. Just as my orgasm hit me Daddy screamed out, ""NOOOOOOOW," and Mom brought my swimsuit bottoms down over his spurting dick in order to collect his spunk in them. We had cum together, Daddy and I, and he had felt my juices on his cock as he came. It was about as close to cumming inside me as you could get in fantasy. I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, my head swimming.

Even though I was physically and emotionally drained, I realized I needed to get out of there. I crawled back to my room on all fours, my naked teenage butt poking up like some sort of refined feline or rather like the sick puppy that I was. When I got to my room I slumped down on the bed on my stomach and laid there trying to make sense of it all.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked myself aloud.

Before I could conclude the thought though I heard my parents door shut and heard the lock engage just before hearing one of them slump down on the bed again.

After a few minutes of silence and having come back to reality a bit, I realized I was thirsty. I really didn't want to leave the security of my room and have to face them any time soon though, at least not until I'd had a chance to process what had happened. Since they locked their door, however, I figured that it was unlikely that they'd be coming out anytime soon, and I could probably make it to the kitchen and back without them noticing. Still on the off chance they came out thirsty also I didn't want to be prancing around the cabin naked from the waist down on top of having to confront the elephant in the room. Although at this point I doubt they would've minded too much.

After changing into a pale blue tank top with my former high school's signature black stallion on it and a pair of silky, pale pink Victoria's secret shorts with the word "PINK" across the butt, I stepped out gingerly into the hallway, hoping to be as stealth as possible. I scanned the short hallway and my eyes fell on my suit bottoms which were in a neat pile by their door.

I approached them on the balls of my feet hoping not to make a sound and crouched to pick them up. Since I was looking up at their doorknob for signs of activity, I didn't take much notice of the suit itself and my hand recoiled involuntarily when it came in contact with the puddle of warm, sticky man milk that was pooled inside of them. I turned my palm face up and looked at it. Spread across it was a generous amount of the very essence which had brought me into this world: my daddy's cum.

For several seconds, all I could do was stare at it, my mouth agape. I am my father's daughter though and just like him, I was curious about the smell, and to be quite honest the taste. I was shocked at how quickly I had become okay with all of this, but even as that thought occurred to me, I was bringing my hand to my nose to smell his scent. I poked at the fluid with the pointer finger of my other hand and rolled the sticky substance around in my fingers analyzing its composition and thickness. I decided I liked the smell and texture. It was different from that of the couple of boys I'd messed around with. Somehow more robust and musky. I realized that this must be what separates the men from the boys.

I heard one of my grandmother's favorite old timey expressions in my head (in her voice strangely enough) "In for a penny, in for a pound."

"Here goes nothin." I thought

I slid my finger across my palm and collected a good amount of this creamy man honey on my fingertip before sliding said finger into my mouth and closing my lips around it. It tasted like it smelled, salty and strong,with a slight touch of ammonia added to the mix. I loved it and had to have more. As I sat there squatted in front of parents' locked bedroom I eagerly licked the remainder from my palm.

Looking down at my suit bottoms, I realized they were full of this delicious, life giving nectar. I carefully picked them up so as not to spill a drop and retreated back to my room to enjoy my find, any pangs of thirst long forgotten.

After closing and locking my door I leaned back on my propped up pillows and set the bundle beside me while I got more comfortable. I slid my shorts down to my knees and pulled my tank top up above my C cup titties and proceeded to masturabate again for the third time that afternoon.

While I worked my clit and labes I used my other hand to alternate between stimulating my exposed nipples and collecting jizz on my fingertips which I shamelessly consumed. As the feelings got more and more intense I began to grow more needy in my lust. I brought the piled bottoms to just under my mouth and stuck my tongue into the puddle of cum they contained lapping at it and still somehow not getting enough.

As my orgasm approached I had a very naughty thought. "So daddy, you want to cum inside me huh? Fine. then do it daddy!" With this I plucked up a sizeable amount of his semen on two fingers and thrust them into my little honeypot not giving a damn about the consequences. All I knew in that moment was that I liked the feel of daddy's cum inside me. The first and only cum that had ever entered my young body. A second helping nearly depleted my stock of it as I again plunged it inside of me, reveling in the sensation.

With daddy's creamy goo running low I dangled the garment above my body and allowed what was left to trickle out across my chest and tummy. The feel of it was like electric silk against my flushed skin.

I couldn't stand it any more and in order to bring myself that sweet relief which only an orgasm can provide I moved my probing fingers up higher into myself to stroke at my G-spot. That was enough to send me thundering over the point of no return into an orgasm the likes of which I never experienced in my life. As the pleasure consumed me, I let it carry me off and I didn't even realize I passed out until I awoke seemingly hours later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life's a Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds