• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Peeing in the Living Room

Peeing in the Living Room

Matthew was standing in the doorway of the guest room. He was naked and he was touching his hard dick. His girlfriend's sister was on visit for the whole week and today his girlfriend Maya took her to a convention. So he was alone.

He stepped into the room and took a deep breath. He loved the sweet smell of Maya's sister perfume. He lay down on her bed imagining how she slept the previous night in it. It turned him on. He slowly went through her clothes. He found her bra. He was gently stroking it with his fingers, smelling and kissing it. All the time he was imagining the breasts that this bra was lucky to hold.

Then he found the most precious piece of her clothes, her used panties. He took them in his hands and watched them for a while. He was getting hot. He smelled them while imagining that he was smelling her pussy. He gently kissed them and went with his tongue over them. He put them around his dick and started to stroke himself. He closed his eyes.

Maya came home. "Hi, I'm back. We have the whole day for ourselves now."

"Hi honey, I'm here." Matthew answered.

Maya went to the guest room. "I knew you would be here. Going through my sister's stuff. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yes."

"I see you found her dirty panties." Maya grabbed his dick and started to stroke it. "You know my little sister has an interesting fetish."

"Really, what?"

"Peeing. She likes peeing on guys and she likes even more that they pee on her."

"Exciting. How do you know that?"

"Well she told me when she came. She had too, while she brought us a gift."

"What do you mean..."

"She brought us nice sexy latex sheets. She tried to convince me that we should try peeing too.

Matthew liked the idea, specially now that he was so turned on. "Well we should try it out then today."

"I agree. But we will have to drink before that, a lot." Maya was watching his hard dick. "And we have to do something about this. You can't pee if you have a hard on." She put off her dress and her panties. Then she put on her sister's bra. She took the panties from Matthew's dick and put them on. She lay down on the bed and seductively spread her legs. "Now you can imagine that you're fucking my little sister."

"This is so horny." Matthew said. He was watching Maya in her sister's underwear lying on her sister's bed. He lay down on her, rubbed his dick against the panties and sucked the nipples through the bra. Maya could see that he was extremely turned on and it turned her on. Matthew put the panties aside and fucked Maya or in his mind her little sister. He didn't last long, he filled her pussy with his cum.

Later, after they drank a lot, Maya and Matthew were standing naked in the living room. They were watching the red latex sheet on the floor. They were both nervous.

"I don't know if we should do it." Maya said.

"What are you afraid of?"

"That I will really like it and be like my sister."

"That shouldn't be a problem. We could have a lot of fun together if you'll like it."

"You don't mind?"

"No, I'm already really excited about it." Matthew smiled encouraging to her.

Maya lay down on the sheet. She was lying on her back, spreading her legs and slowly stroking her naked body. She loved the feeling of latex under her skin. Matthew was watching her sexy body twisting on the red sheet. He couldn't wait any longer, he had to pee before he got a hard on.

He stepped over her, so that he was standing over her legs. He took his dick and aimed at Maya's belly. Maya was watching his dick in anticipation while she was getting butterflies in her stomach. Matthew concentrated and then started to pee. The pee stream splashed on her belly. "It's nice warm." Maya said.

Matthew aimed for her tits and specially for her nipples. She got aroused feeling his warm pee touching her hard nipples. She started to moan. She gestured him that he can go higher and she closed her mouth and eyes. Matthew peed on her neck and quickly went up and down over her face. Maya could feel how his pee splashed over her mouth, nose and forehead. She wiped her eyes, so that she could see again. She licked her lips. "Salty," she thought.

The pee stream went down over her belly button and touched her pussy. Matthew was peeing on her pussy. Maya spread her pussy lips so that she could feel the warm pee better. She moaned hard when Matthew peed on her clit. Then he peed on her thighs and finished peeing again on her pussy.

Maya was disappointed that it was already over. She was wiping Matthew's pee all over her body. She turned around rubbing her body against the wet latex. Matthew was totally turned on seeing her like that. Maya turned around again, knelt in front of his hard dick and licked it clean.

"Now it's my turn," she said naughtily.

Matthew lay down on the red sheet in his own pee. Maya was standing above him. She spread her pussy lips. He was staring at her pussy anxiously waiting for her to pee.

"You wanna taste may pee?"

Matthew nodded.

"Here it comes." And Maya started to pee. First her stream was small then it became bigger. Matthew could feel her warm pee splashing on his chest. It made him crazy. He saw the pee stream coming closer to his face. He did the same thing as Maya before, he closed his eyes and mouth. He could feel her pee splashing all over his face. He put his tongue out of his mouth to taste it. He loved the salty taste.

Maya moved down over his belly. She was aiming for his hard dick. Matthew moaned when he felt her pee touching his dick. It made him crazy seeing Maya peeing on his dick. The pea stream went down his dick to his balls. He was watching the pee coming out of Maya's pussy and splashing on his balls. He could see that Maya was very aroused.

The last drops of pea came out of Maya's pussy. She wiped her pussy with her fingers and licked them clean. Then she almost threw herself on Matthew. They were hugging and rubbing their wet bodies against each other. They kissed and licked each other lips.

"I have an idea," Maya said.

"What?" Matthew asked while kissing her cheeks.

"Let's make it even more messy. Cum on me."

She didn't have to say it twice. He immediately got up and started to stroke his dick above her. He was watching Maya's wet body twisting in pee on the red latex sheet and it was to much for him. He came, spurting his cum over her body. Maya wiped his cum over her body and mixed it with pee.

"You are incredible messy," Matthew said and lay down on her. They rubbed their bodies together and wiped each other with their hands. Suddenly Maya moaned really hard and a shudder went through her body. Then she relaxed and breathed heavily.

After a while they were lying embraced on the red sheet. "We should take a shower," Maya said.

"And we should thank your sister for this wonderful gift." They were both smiling.

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Peeing in the Living Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds