• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Boss to Good Girl Ch. 03

Boss to Good Girl Ch. 03

For two weeks, Bill had come into her office daily and demanded she suck him off, only allowing her to cum if she had his cum on her face or had swallowed it. It had come to be that she could only cum if she could taste his; he was doing a great job of training her to crave his cum. The third week, he had her swallow him or wear it in her hair without getting her off. By the 4th week, she was asking him to come to her so she could get a mouth full of his sperm, she didn't feel right without the taste of him on her tongue. At the end of the month, she was so horny from not being allowed to cum for two weeks that she swore if she rode a bike she'd have an accidental orgasm.

However, Bill had forbidden her to cum, and she wanted to please him so she didn't. There was something about being denied yet open for his use that she found intoxicating; she liked feeling like she was just a toy to be played with at his whim. And too, because she wasn't allowed to orgasm she was constantly ready, hot and wet for whenever he wanted to take her. She knew when he finally did it would be too much for her to handle and was kind of ok with not getting to orgasm, as frustrating as it was. She liked that all she could think about was his cock and how best to get his cum, liked being horny and wet and ready at all times. Her nipples had become extremely sensitive and were hard all the time; her lips were always swollen and shiny from the lip gloss she constantly applied to advertise her mouth was ready for him.

One day Bill came into her office and she was busy wrapping up a client call. It took a minute or two to get the call finished, and when it was done she hurriedly hung up and dropped to her knees. Bill came over and grabbed her hair, pushing her over the desk.

"You weren't ready. Lift your skirt."

Nina started "But I..." Bill slapped her ass hard. "Shut up. I don't care. Lift your skirt."

Nina bit her lip at the sudden pain and quickly lifted her skirt to her waist, exposing the garters and stockings he liked to see.

Bill eyed the red mark his hand had left on her cheek and adjusted his crotch.

"You weren't ready for me, and for that I'm going to spank you. 10 times. I want you to thank me after each one."

Nina sputtered "But.."

"OW!" Bill had smacked her ass again hard, this time on the other side and on bare skin.

"I told you to shut up. Unless you are thanking me, I don't want to hear a word. If I don't hear you thank me, I'm going to start over at 1."

Bill grabbed her hands and held them tight at the base of her back. This left Nina bent over, exposed and unable to move. He kicked her legs apart and softly touched her pussy, which was wet and swollen from the last few weeks of denial. The gentle touch set her afire, and when he stopped she felt abandoned.

Whack! Nina jumped, unbelieving that he was actually doing this. But she knew he would be true to his word and quickly said "Thank you!"

Whack! "Thank you what?"

"Thank you for disciplining me"

Whack! "Why do you need discipline?"

"Thank you! Because I wasn't ready for your cock when you came in."

Whack!! Nina's right ass cheek was on fire.

"Thank you!"

Whack! "What are you?"

"Thank you! I'm yours" Nina's eyes watered with the sting of his hand.

Whack! He moved to her left cheek. "Five left. My what?"

"Thank you! I'm your...whatever you want me to be!"

Whack! Her cheek turned pink. "You're my fucktoy. Say it"

"Thank you! I'm your fucktoy!"

Whack! Nina squirmed, unable to stop the response from the pain. "You'll do anything for me, won't you?"

"Thank you! Yes, I'll do anything"

Whack! "Slut"

"Thank you! I'm your slut!"

Whack!! The last spank was harder than the rest and Nina couldn't keep back her squeal. "Good girl. Stay there."

Nina's eyes were wet, her ass red and stinging from the blows. Her pussy was dripping even more than it had been, leaving a wet trail down the inside of her thighs.

Bill took a step back and admired the view; her ass and pussy exposed, swollen, begging to be used. He stepped back toward her and ground his hard cock against her, teasing her with the size of it. Nina couldn't stop herself from pushing back against him, arching her back and moaning.

"My little slut. You'll do anything for this cock, won't you? Well I'm going to give it you. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Nina moaned. "Yes! I've been waiting so long, please fuck me!"

Bill chucked low. "Oh, I'm going to fuck you. But it won't be in that greedy pussy of yours."

Nina snapped her head around to look at him, careful not to move from where she was. "I'd love to suck you. Come fill my slutty mouth."

He chuckled again. "Not in your mouth, either, cocksucker. I'm going to fuck that fine ass of yours and you are going to love it."

Nina's eyes grew wide. "But I've never..."

Bill slapped her ass. "No but's, ever. And since you're a virgin it makes me want to fuck it that much more. I will own you, and you will love it. I'm going to make you my anal whore. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" As he talked, he used his fingers to tease her, getting her even more worked up.

Nina couldn't resist the magic he worked on her. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass."

Nina gasped at the sweet torment. "Yes, please. I want you to fuck my ass"

"That's what I thought, whore. Spread your cheeks for me."

Nina reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight little rosebud hole. Bill grinned down at her desperation, noting the wetness that dripped from her other hole, the hole he'd never use. She didn't know it, but he was never going to use that hole. He wanted to keep her ever wanting, always ready, desperate for something she was never going to have. He was going to turn her into his needy begging two hole slut, and she would embrace it willingly. Slowly he let his fingers drift through her slit, gathering the wetness there on his fingers. He rubbed the slickness around her tight hole, not probing, but teasing and caressing the opening, enjoying her twitches. He liked that she didn't want this but was going to take it anyway, like the good whore he was teaching her to be. Bill started to probe gently, pushing his fingertip in slightly, feeling the muscles clench around him trying to keep him out. "Sssh, relax. Be my good girl. You want to be my good girl, don't you?" Nina moaned at the intrusion and his words. She wanted to be his good girl, so she breathed deep and focused on relaxing. As she did, his finger slipped in all the way and she gasped. It didn't hurt, like she thought it would. She felt full and stretched and it wasn't unpleasant. As she adjusted, Bill slowly slid his finger in and out in a gentle rhythm while using his other hand to stroke her clit to the same rhythm.

Nina couldn't believe it, but the combined feeling quickly brought her to the edge of an orgasm. Bill took note of her faster breathing, the unconscious movement of her hips and took advantage, slipping another finger into her. Nina groaned and allowed Bill to fill her fuller, continuing to rock her hips without realizing it. Bill twisted and stroked, pumped and teased until he could get 3 fingers deep in her. He fucked her ass with his fingers until she was lost in it, then took away the hand working her clit and viciously pulled her hair, yanking her head back.

"You ready for my cock now, slut?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes, please, give it to me!" Nina panted.

"Get on your knees and suck me. Get me hard and make it sloppy. You're lubing me for your ass."

Nina quickly turned and dropped to her knees. She undid his pants and deep throated his cock, so grateful to finally get his meat in her mouth. Nina bobbed her head, working his dick with her lips and tongue, trying to reach his balls. She sucked hard with loud slurping noises, making a mess with her saliva. It covered his cock and balls, dripped off her chin and coated her tits.

Bill watched his now trained desperate cockslut work his dick just like he liked it. Her gags were music to his ears and if he wasn't careful would blow his load down her throat. While that's what he would usually do, this time he wanted more.

"Oh, yeah, that's my little cocksucker, my blowjob princess. You love sucking my dick. Get it nice and wet, that's my good girl. Use your tongue. Suck it hard, look at me." Nina looked up at him, frustrated and so eager to cum but knowing she couldn't unless he gave her his.

Bill grabbed her hair and pulled her up, pushing her back over the desk. He kicked her legs apart and positioned himself right at her virgin hole. "Keep your hands on the desk." He stroked his head up and down her dripping wet slit, spreading her juice and saliva all over her asshole. "You ready to take it? You ready to be ass fucked?"

Nina whimpered "Yes, please", lost in her need to get fucked.

Slowly Bill pushed his satiny mushroom head against her. It was so wet and ready that he slid in about an inch before she clenched tight around him. He pumped very slowly, reaching up to grasp her nipple as he did. He twisted and pulled, pinched and flicked until she was focused on the sweet pain in her nipples instead of her ass. When she relaxed a little, he pushed all the way in. "AAAAAIIIIIIEEE!" Nina screamed, impaled and helpless. Bill stopped, giving her time to adjust.

"You are so good. You feel so tight. God, you make me so happy. You are so beautiful. I love how you make me feel. You were built just for me. Relax, baby, it's going to be so good." Bill repeated these phrases over and over and stroked her pussy while Nina worked through the surprise waves of pain. After a minute or two, they started to subside and be replaced by the full feeling in her ass and the pleasure Bill was working with his hands. Quickly she felt herself rise to full fledged neediness again and as her breath became faster Bill felt her relax slightly. He started to pump her again, never stopping his stroking of her pussy. Pretty soon Nina was moaning, groaning, desperate to cum and taking every inch of Bill's cock in her ass, over and over.

Bill groaned, lost in the feeling of her squeezing him and tried to control his orgasm. He wanted to make this last.

"You like this? You like me fucking your ass? You do, don't you, slut? I knew you would, you whore. That's right, take it, bitch. Be my anal slut. That's what you are, you naughty girl. Tell me what you are. Tell me you want it."

"Oh god, I'm your anal whore. I'm your filthy little fuckslut! I love you fucking my ass!!"

Bill almost laughed at the frustration and neediness in her voice. He had heard once that girls could cum just from anal sex, but because his wife never allowed him to do that he'd never had the chance to see if it was true. He wondered if he could get Nina to. Bill put both of his hands on her tits, teasing her nipples again while he fucked her slowly. Nina was pushing herself back against him, working him just as much as he was working her. He kept it just like that, allowing her to set the pace and angle, which she did. To her surprise, once she hit the right angle she felt an orgasm coming on and threw herself against him, over and over, unwilling to let him keep it from her.

"That's it, baby. Take what you need. Make yourself cum. Cum on my cock. Take it, girl. That's my bitch. Work that ass!" Bill groaned his encouragement, never letting up on her nipples.

Nina heard his words, felt his hands and his cock deep in her and lost it. She screamed in pleasure, a tightness overtaking all of her body before letting go. Bill felt her clench and lost it too, pumping her hot ass full of cock cream. They rocked together for a minute, drifting down from the high to hear a loud knocking on the office door.

"Ms. White? Are you ok? I heard a scream." Scott from sales was outside her door, concern in his voice.

Nina, still bent over the desk with Bill's cock in her ass, turned bright red and almost laughed.

"Hi, Scott, I'm fine. Stubbed my toe on the desk. Thanks for checking!" As she responded Bill whispered "slut" in her ear.

"Ok, let me know if you need anything." Scott left, a quiet settling back over the office.

Bill was blown away, both by the awesome orgasm he just had and by the fact that his little slut could cum from ass fucking only. He grinned, smiling big that his plans for her were going to work out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Boss to Good Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds