• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Train Ride Away

Train Ride Away

12

Author's note: This story takes place during Season 4 of Arrow and Season 2 of The Flash.

*****

Caitlin Snow became increasingly fidgety the closer and closer she got to her girlfriend's apartment. Partly because they were both control freaks but mostly because they lived in two different cities visits to each other were normally planned out to the very last detail, both girls having days if not weeks in advance to know the other was coming, but this was a special occasion. Because when your girlfriend's ex-girlfriend comes back from the dead a phone call or Skype session just didn't suffice.

No, Caitlin owed her girl a face to face visit, even if she had to wait by her door for hours. Luckily it didn't come to that, Felicity Smoak answering her door in what felt like seconds after Caitlin knocked on it.

Felicity then stared at her for a few seconds before squeaking, "Hi."

Caitlin softly smiled and murmured, "Hi."

There was a brief pause and then Felicity stepped aside and said, "You better come in."

With a little smile Caitlin walked into the apartment. She didn't stop walking until she was in the centre of the room and heard Felicity close and lock the door behind her, then Caitlin turned to look at the brilliant blonde who couldn't seemed to look her in the eyes.

Which felt really, really weird, given the few other times Caitlin had been here Felicity was frantically kissing her and stripping her naked while she happily return the favour. Part of her wanted to do that now, but a much bigger part of her wanted to comfort Felicity.

She just had no idea how, she hated herself for it. Wasn't she supposed to be smart? Why in the long train ride getting here couldn't she think of anything to say.

"Would, would you like some coffee?" Felicity stammered.

"No, I'm good." Caitlin murmured, before finally asking, "How are you?"

"Great." Felicity said sarcastically, "My ex is just back from the dead. No biggie. You didn't need to hop a train or anything."

"I wanted too." Caitlin said softly, stepping forward, "Have, have you talked to her? Sara, I mean?"

"Technically, yes. But not like, really talked." Felicity said, "It's not like she fell into my arms or anything."

"Would you have let her?" Caitlin asked, before immediately scolding herself, "I mean of course you would. You're you, and I know you care about her a lot, and with everything, she's just been through you'd have to be a monster to push her away, but-"

"Relax, I know what you mean." Felicity said, somewhat amused to be the one interrupting someone else's rambling, and then after a moment of silence, "You do remember we weren't actually together when she died? That she broke up with me first."

"Because she was worried about dragging you down into the darkness with her. But things are different now." Caitlin pointed out, "After going through something like that she might want you back in her life, and if that's the case, I wanted you to know it's okay. I understand. And I'm really grateful. You helped me get over Ronnie."

Felicity frowned, "You think I'm just going to leave you now she's back?"

Caitlin shrugged, "I know how much you loved Sara."

There was a pause and then Felicity asked, "If Ronnie came back, again... would you leave me for him?"

"I don't know." Caitlin admitted without thinking, quickly adding, "I don't think so."

"You don't think so?" Felicity questioned.

"I..." Caitlin tried to choose her words carefully, "I loved him so much. I married him. I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. But I don't think I can risk the chance of losing him again. On the other hand I know exactly what it's like to see someone you love who you thought was gone forever again, and for me it was Earth shattering. For that to happen to me again... I just can't predict what I would do. But what we have is new, and exciting, and I really, really don't want to lose you Felicity. I just don't want you to stay with me out of obligation. You deserve to be with the person you really want, and now you have that chance."

There was another long silence and then Felicity took a deep breath and as possible explained, "Sara needs time to get her head on straight and decide what she really wants. That might be Nyssa, who hasn't left her side since she came back. Even if in a week or so she wants me back, I can't guarantee I'll say no, and I'll always be there for her in one way or another, but I don't want to leave you just because she is back. I'd rather move forwards than backwards, you know?"

"I know." Caitlin said softly, trying and failing to keep the smile off her face.

There were definitely happy tears in her eyes as she and Felicity practically stumbled forwards into each other's arms and kissed like never before. It was hard to describe. It was gentle, but not in the timid way it was when they were saying hello or goodbye, or the lazy way it was when they'd just had sex.

It was more reassuring, Caitlin trying to tell Felicity how she felt or at least reinforce it while Felicity did the same, the two girls taking comfort in the kiss for several long minutes. Then Caitlin tried to awkwardly manoeuvre them towards the bedroom, which caused Felicity to break the kiss and stare at her.

Panicking Caitlin blathered, "We don't have to do anything. I just-"

"No, no, it's fine." Felicity interrupted, thinking about it for a second before adding with a nervous smile, "Actually, I could use a distraction."

Caitlin returned that nervous smile with one of her own, "Well, erm, I'm... I'm happy to distract you."

Felicity smiled again, gently took Caitlin's hand in hers and bought it up to her lips as she briefly kissed it. Then she pulled Caitlin by the hand into her bedroom, Caitlin feeling increasingly nervous with every step. She hadn't been able to think of anything to say to help deal with the Sara situation, but there was something she could do.

Something she had been thinking about since her last visit to Star city. Something Caitlin wasn't entirely sure she could go through with, but the brunette was now determined to try. As long as the blonde still wanted to of course. And she was in the right mood.

So once they reach the bedroom Caitlin blurted out, "We can do whatever you want!"

Letting go of Caitlin's hand and turning around Felicity blinked a couple of times, a guilty expression crossing her face. Before Felicity got together with Sara she had been a by the numbers type of girl when it came to sex. She wasn't a prude, or a dead fish, or anything like that and always worked hard to please her lovers, but before Sara all of her lovers had been men, and men were easy to please.

Sara was adventurous and wild, the other blonde cautiously talking Felicity into doing things she could have never imagined herself doing. Not that Sara ever pushed her, not really, but by the time the Canary ended their relationship Felicity was a very different person, and she had grown to like some things.

Things she didn't need, but would like, so she'd broach the subject with Caitlin, and almost instantly regretted it. The brunette had tried to hide it, but she had officially been freaked out, and despite Felicity insisting that she could forget it Caitlin hadn't.

Which honestly wasn't surprising. Felicity hadn't when the shoe had been on the other foot, part of her now wondering if Sara had intentionally manipulated her, and whether she had unintentionally done the same to Caitlin.

Oh well, there was no putting the genie back in the bottle now, and while Felicity was tempted to take Caitlin up on her offer she couldn't take advantage of this with a situation like this.

"I've, I've been thinking about what you said before... a lot." Caitlin added, obviously feeling uncomfortable thanks to the long pause.

"Caitlin." Felicity began.

"Let me finish." Caitlin insisted, "I know I kind of freaked out last time, but-"

"It's ok, it's ok." Felicity interrupted, "I really don't want to push you into it."

"You wouldn't be." Caitlin reassured, almost sounding convincing.

"Yes, I would." Felicity insisted, "I won't take advantage of your generous nature, and I don't want to do this out of some misguided attempt to make me feel better. If we add anything to the equation, I want to do it because we're both ready for it."

There was a long pause and then Caitlin asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Felicity smiled, taking a step forward, "Besides, I'm not in the mood right now for anything other than the basics."

"Oh thank God." Caitlin let out a sigh of relief.

"But I really, really appreciate the offer." Felicity purred, "And someday soon, I'd really like to strap-on fuck you."

"Oh?" Caitlin blushed.

"Uh-huh." Felicity murmured, doing her best Sara Lance impression as she closed the distance between them and whispered in Caitlin's ear, "I wanna slide my tongue all over your body, then strap on a dildo and slide it into your cute little pussy. Fuck you long and hard, and make you cum better than any boyfriend ever has. And then I want to fuck your tight little ass."

Part of Felicity worried that she went too far with that. It was hard for her to judge. After six months of being Sara Lance's girlfriend she was a little less sensitised to certain things, and she found it really intoxicating that in this new relationship she was the confident one.

Or at least she could fake it, if she remembered all the things Sara used to do to drive her crazy. Of course she hadn't been that blunt last time, and if Caitlin freaked out again she would apologise, but instead Caitlin let out a guttural noise with a hint of a moan, her body tense, but not necessarily in a bad way. Or at least Felicity hoped not.

Trying to soften the blow Felicity added, "For now, let's just concentrate on the part about sliding my tongue all over your body. Or at least certain parts."

Felicity then began slowly kissing Caitlin's neck while cautiously reaching for her jacket. That Caitlin allowed her to remove it was promising, so Felicity continued while guiding her lover to the bed, stripping them down to their underwear by the time they reached it, and then gently pushing Caitlin down onto it.

Helpfully the brunette moved into the centre of the bed, allowing the blonde to follow and then get on top of her and kiss her, Felicity then smiled as Caitlin relaxed beneath her. Then she moved back to the other girl's neck, and then lower, expertly unhooking Caitlin's bra as she went.

Caitlin was still tends from their last conversation, and what Felicity had whispered into her ear, but her girlfriend was really good at relaxing her when she was tense.

Foreplay was the best way to do that, Caitlin inhaling sharply as Felicity kissed her way down to one of her breasts and then the brunette moaned happily after the blonde took one of her nipples into her mouth and began sucking on it.

There was a few moments where Felicity just kissed around the nipples, and she did that again as she slowly moved from one nipple to the other, although that was the kind of teasing Caitlin was very much in the mood for, and kind of felt like she needed right now.

Back and forth Felicity went from nipple to nipple, soon beginning to lick them as well, that soft tongue of hers swirling around each of those little bundles of flesh until they were painfully hard. Then Felicity licked them some more. She licked, sucked and caressed Caitlin's tits until the scientist's moans of pleasure turned to whimpers of frustration.

Even then Caitlin avoided the urge to beg for Felicity to go lower, as she was in the mood to be teased. To have Felicity worship her body. For Felicity to prove that all her attention was on her, at least for this moment, and not on her ex-girlfriend.

Caitlin instantly felt guilty for that thought, but she couldn't help it. Ronnie had died on her twice now, and to lose yet another person anyway so soon after being devastated for the second time was too horrific to even consider.

So as selfish as it was she had come here looking for some reassurance, and while she wanted the other girl's words to be enough she wanted Felicity to back it up with her actions, and so far Felicity was doing a wonderful job, especially when she added her hands into the mix, playing with whichever breast her mouth and tongue wasn't concentrating on while pushing the other more firmly into her mouth/against her tongue.

That last thing in particular had her eventually whimpering, "Lower, mmmmmmmmm, please Felicity, lower. Please, I need you to ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, yes, oh God, Felicity!"

Unsurprisingly, after only the briefest of promptings, Felicity kissed her way down Caitlin's body. By their standards, she was actually quite quick, and she practically tore Caitlin's now ruined panties off of her.

Then, sensing she was going maybe a bit fast, Felicity gently kissed her way up Caitlin's inner thigh, starting from next to her knee and slowly making her way up to the scientist's pussy. Once there she seemed to pause to savour the moment, then Caitlin was moaning loudly again as Felicity stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it from the bottom of Caitlin's cunt all the way up to the top.

Felicity loved the little gasp followed by a long moan that Caitlin let out during that first slow lick. She also loved the moans, groans, gasps and whimpers that followed as she quickly settled into a steady rhythm with her tongue, licking her girlfriend's pussy lips all the way from the bottom to the top every time.

Although when she got to the top Felicity made sure that after the first lick she just missed Caitlin's clit as she wanted to give the other girl a nice drawn out pussy licking, and for that she couldn't overstimulate her too quickly.

Of course this led to Caitlin letting out this adorable yet heart-breaking whimper which made it impossible for Felicity to totally deny her for long, although when she finally gave in the blonde only licked the brunette's clit on every other lick.

It was a while before Felicity was licking Caitlin's clit on every stroke of her tongue, and even longer before she began lingering on that sensitive bundle of nerves, Felicity very much succeeding in drawing this out. For that, she was quite proud of herself.

It wasn't that long ago Felicity was a complete novice to pussy eating, so it was an incredible confidence booster to have another woman whimpering under her tongue.

Then again Felicity had always prided herself on being a fast learner, Sara telling her many times that applied to her rug munching skills. And okay, that could have been a little white lie to boost her confidence, but Sara had never lied to her, unlike some people. And first Sara had and now Caitlin was very much seeming to enjoy her work.

Felicity felt guilty about thinking about her ex-girlfriend during sex with her current girlfriend, but it was kind of impossible not to. Sara had been her first woman. Actually she had been her first for a lot of things, so, no matter what happened Felicity would always think fondly of Sara.

However despite her return from the dead tonight was not about Sara or about their relationship. No, tonight was about Caitlin and their relationship together. Specifically showing Caitlin how much she and their relationship meant to Felicity, the hacker hoping that this long pussy worshipping would help achieve that.

Caitlin loved receiving oral sex. It was hard to imagine anyone wouldn't, although as a scientist she knew there were a wide variety of phobias and dislikes in the world, but she couldn't recall any right now that were against oral sex, and that was far from the point.

The point was she loved it, and what she particularly loved about it was that there were moments during it that she could just turn her normally oh so busy mind off and just enjoy the wonderful pleasure of someone else's tongue against, and eventually inside, her pussy.

The beginning of a pussy licking was definitely one of those times, and no one could turn her brain off like Felicity Smoak. Which was ironic because normally Felicity did a great job at stimulating her mind, the scientist and the hacker talking for hours on a variety of topics.

It's what made them great friends initially, and then even better girlfriends. But, as with most people, Caitlin greatly valued the opportunity just to turn off her brain and relax, especially now her girlfriend's ex-girlfriend was back from the dead.

Unfortunately the same fears Caitlin had been having inevitably came back, especially as she knew she and Sara were the only women Felicity had ever been with, meaning that everything Felicity knew about pleasing a woman she had learned from Sara.

Which made it impossible for Caitlin not to imagine her girlfriend having sex with her ex, Sara going down on Felicity and then talking the adorable hacker through returning the favour, Felicity licking Sara's pussy at least twice as eagerly as she was now lapping at Caitlin's cunt, and then the Canary doing all those things Caitlin was still hesitant to do.

Even if she vividly imagined those things in her head Caitlin found herself being turned on by it almost as much as it made her jealous, which was very disconcerting, but she just couldn't help it.

Sara was just so hot, and a total bad ass. She could easily kick Caitlin's ass without breaking a sweat, Caitlin suddenly finding herself imagining Sara bursting into the room, shoving her onto the floor and then grabbing Felicity's hair and shoving her face into her cunt. She'd then order Felicity to lick her while staring at Caitlin, daring her to do something as Felicity began happily licking the pussy of the woman she truly loved.

The vivid image actually had Caitlin whimpering in a mixture of arousal and jealousy. It was mostly the former, but the latter actually helped the image to fade as her whole world became a need to cum.

Caitlin didn't normally get jealous when Felicity went down on her, but now Sara was back she would be happy to put up with thoughts of Felicity's past as long as she continued to get a long drawn-out pussy licking like this one. Although as a scientist Caitlin definitely knew it was possible to have too much of a good thing, and she had definitely reached that point. Luckily there was an easy way to get what she now so desperately wanted.

"More! Please, fuck me, oh God! Felicity! Oh Felicity. Mmmmmmmm, oh God. Oh God Felicity, please fuck me." Caitlin moaned, struggling to focus on her words as Felicity continued showing off how good she could make her feel, "Oooooooooooh Felicity please, fuck me. Fuck, oh fuck, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue. Ohhhhhhhhhh yes! Felicity! Tongue fuck me Felicity! Shove your tongue inside me and fuck me with it until I cum! Please? Please Felicity, I need it. I need you to, OH GOD! Oh my God, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Even though talking dirty had never embarrassed Caitlin as apparently it had Felicity, before she met Sara of course, the scientist blushed as she begged for what it felt like now she so desperately needed.

Sometimes she'd had to wait quite a while when they had done this before, but whether because Felicity could tell just how much she needed the pleasure, and the distraction, or whether Felicity was just feeling generous she went ahead and gave Caitlin what she wanted pretty quickly. No, she gave her what she needed, pushed her tongue inside her and started fucking her with it, and Caitlin was so grateful for it.

She tried to thank her properly, but any attempt came out as complete gibberish which were pretty much lost in screams of pleasure as Caitlin hurtled towards orgasm. In those blissful moments the only coherent thought in her head was how much she loved Felicity Smoak.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Train Ride Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds