• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue Ch. 02

Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue Ch. 02

12

Sonia Thomas woke up bright and early after losing a bit of sleep the night before.

She smiled recalling the reason why, stretching her magnificent 67-year-old body as she sat up in bed: Last night, the retired nurse staying at the home of her daughter, son-in-law and grandson, had been called to assist the boy's seeming gas pains. Which was actually a case of vasocongestion, or "blue balls," in the vernacular, a back-up of sperm brought about by his making out with his girlfriend earlier.

So Sonia did what she thought medically appropriate: She jerked the boy off, swallowing his cum.

She did this with her concerned daughter, Cindy, standing nervously in the hallway. Cindy had no clue what was happening steps away in her son's bed, where her mother's proficient hand gently stroked her grandson to the orgasm of his life, draining his balls into her mouth.

And now, the next morning, Sonia wondered what the day would bring, if the poor boy would be ashamed of what happened, though he certainly had not been the night before.

She needn't have worried. Sonia brushed her teeth and dressed, on this warm day, in a mid-thigh pair of yellow shorts and tight matching top, low cut and revealing, and waltzed into the kitchen, where Cindy was making breakfast. Randall and his dad sat at the kitchen table, the boy brightening when he saw his sexy granny stroll in.

"Morning, troops!" Sonia said with a grin, winking at the boy and kissing his head as she sat next to him, his father across from her. "Everyone sleep well?"

"Oh yeah, slept like a rock, after you took care of Randall here," Jack laughed, sipping coffee and reading the paper. "Gas pains, amazing. One fart, BOOM, problem solved! Who knew!"

"Jack, really, at the table, that's enough," scolded Cindy, walking to the table with bacon and eggs and shooting him a disapproving look. "Now eat up, everyone."

She sat at the far end of the table, munching her food. Randall looked at his granny sitting next to him, her remarkably well-preserved tits exposed to a teasing degree in her clinging top. She saw his look and winked. He blushed, looking away. And smiling.

His smile froze as Sonia dropped her hand under the table and out of view of the others, slipped it up his thigh in his shorts, cupping his cock. Which instantly stiffened to her touch.

"Thanks, Mom, for lending a hand last night, I appreciate it," Cindy said, looking down at her plate as she ate, subconsciously feeling inferior for not being able to help her son herself. "Nice to have a nurse in the house, I guess.."

Randall groaned as Sonia, while eating calmly with one hand, gently stroked his cock with the other.

"Glad I could help, honey," she sighed, looking at her daughter. "It's what I was trained to do."

She looked at Randall and smiled. He smiled back, weakly, feeling his orgasm building in his balls.

"Now if it happens again, young man, just let me know, I'm always here for you," Sonia said, leaning toward Randall, bending a bit to reveal more of her succulent, meaty tits. "Always."

"Thanks, Grandma," he croaked, coughing. "That feel...that's nice, thanks..."

"So Jack, what're you up to this fine Saturday morning?" Sonia asked, now holding Randall's shaft and using her thumb on his cock tip, smearing the copious pre-cum oozing from it.

"Golf with the guys," he said, looking at his watch. "Shit, getting late, gotta haul ass..."

He got up and darted from the kitchen, Cindy calling after him.

"Language, Jack, really!" she said in a growl. "Be nice if you spent some time with your family this weekend!"

"Oh, that's fine, we three will spend some time together, right Randall!" Sonia said brightly, smoothly fisting his cock down to the balls, which she playfully squeezed, making him yelp.

"What's wrong, Randall?" Cindy asked. "Gas again?"

"No, no, Mom, nothing, gotta...gotta little cramp in my foot, that's all," he said awkwardly.

"Oh, I can take care of that, too, many of my patients cramped up and I had to rub 'em up!" Sonia smiled, rubbing her hand on his cock until his eyes rolled over white in his head.

"Thanks, Mom," Cindy said dryly, getting up to clear the table.

Sonia pulled her hand from Randall's cock, smiling at him as she patted it.

"Now let's put things away," she sighed. "And do something fun! Whaddya say!"

"I was thinking of shopping, you know the outlet stores are close, Mom," Cindy said, loading the dishwasher.

"Shopping?" both Randall and Sonia said in unison, laughing at the synchronicity of their thoughts.

"God, Mom," Randall groaned, groaning louder still when Sonia, noticing Cindy's back to them, dropped her top down to show him every inch of her succulent old tits, the flesh white and meaty, thick nipples in the middle, tanned flesh atop. "Uh...I don't think..."

He licked his lips as Sonia giggled and stuffed her tits back into her bra, smoothing the top in place.

"Honestly, Cindy, it's such a beautiful day, warm and sunny, shopping is the LAST thing we want to do!" she said, winking at him. "How about the beach? Randall, would you like to hit the beach with your old granny in her old-granny bathing suit?"

He imagined her in any suit being as sexy as it gets. He nodded furiously.

"Yeah, the beach, great idea!" he gushed.

"Sweet boy," she hissed, leaning over to kiss him fully on the lips, snaking her tongue between them and delighting in his shocked look, his eyes over her shoulder to make sure his mom was still facing away.

They got ready for the day, Sonia and Cindy making sandwiches and packing the cooler, Randall fetching beach chairs and towels for the short walk to the beach near the house. He ran upstairs to get his bathing suit and t-shirt on, and came back down. His mom wore a sensible shift over what he assumed was her usual dowdy one-piece suit. His grandmother had a shift on as well, revealing nothing.

He hoped it was spectacular.

"Ready, honey?" she smiled at him.

"Yeah, let's go!" he laughed. "C'mon Mom, shake your butt!"

Sonia's eyes widened as she looked at him, shaking her head.

"Randall, that is NOT appreciated," Cindy snapped. "I'm your mother for God's sake, show some respect!"

"Yes, MOTHER," he said as sarcastically as possible.

"You can tell me that, Randall, I don't mind," Sonia giggled. "Old ladies like me love the flattery!"

"You're not old, Grandma," Randall said. "So move YOUR butt!"

"Randall, what's gotten into you...both of you?" Cindy barked, looking at them grinning foolishly at one another.

She stormed out of the house, the others taking their time, Sonia whispering to Randall, "Nothing's gotten into her lately, I guess, that's her problem!"

Randall roared with laughter, and the trio walked the quarter mile or so down the road, through the large grassy field of the beach, and onto the sand. It was a small beach, town owned, not terribly busy, with the families with children sticking close to one end near the concession stand and life guard stations.

They set up down the other end, smoothing blankets, hoisting the lounge chairs into place, and arranging the cooler between them. Randall lay in one chair, watching his mom peel off her top to reveal what he assumed was there: A blasé one-piece blue suit, modest and plain, covering her somewhat chunky little body.

He gasped when his grandmother slowly, very slowly and very much for his benefit, slithered out of her cover up to stand in a revealing bikini. It was red with white piping, the top barely containing her fantastic tits. The matching bottom was slightly more modest, but not by much, low on her very tight little belly and just about hugging the bottoms of her incredible ass cheeks.

"Wow, Grandma," he growled, feeling his cock stiffen, drawing his legs up on the lounger to hide it.

"Mom, honestly?" Cindy groaned, looking at her sexy mother standing proudly before them, turning in model spin to show herself off, much to Randall's pleasure and Cindy's disapproval. "A bikini? At YOUR age?"

"Hey, 67 is the new 37, baby!" she laughed. "What, you jealous your mother still got a killer body?

"God, Mom, no, it's just..."

"If you got it," Sonia sighed, plopping down in the chair closest to the attentive Randall, "flaunt it!"

Cindy shook her head, glumly sitting in the chair next to her. They sat and read, talking and nibbling and drinking, just spending a completely casual day at the beach, occasionally going for a swim. Which was Randall's favorite part, watching his grandmother's supple body sleek with seawater, walking back toward their chairs, her nipples poking boldly through her bikini top, courtesy of the chilly ocean.

They would flirt, quietly, just out of Cindy's earshot, giggling and whispering, telling private jokes at her expense, she imagined, seething at the thought. They were carrying on like...like lovers, she realized with disquieting clarity, shaking the lurid thoughts from her head.

But she couldn't stop, and it would get worse as they hit the water together, standing close, too close for Cindy's comfort, laughing and poking each other like teenagers.

During one swim, Randall and Sonia stood in deep water up to their chests, alone, Cindy left grousing on the beach.

"Tell me the truth, honey," she said with a big smile, bobbing up and down, flashing her wet tits at him each time she did. "You're hard right now, aren't you? You've been hard all morning, haven't you?"

"Oh, GOD, Grandma, yes!" he moaned. "You...that body...last night...and GOD, you playing with me at the table this morning! Just too much..."

"Hmm, I'm worried about you now, about your vasocongestion coming back," she said.

"Blue balls," he added with a smile.

"Precisely, blue balls," she laughed. "Well, you just let me know if it comes back. And Grandma will take care of it..."

She crept closer in the water, lashing out with her legs and scissoring them around his waist, leaning her back on the water, moving her arms to keep her torso aloft while her surprisingly strong thighs squeezed her grandson's middle.

"Oh..my..GOD, Grandma!" he groaned, shooting his hands beneath the water to marvel at the feel of her powerful legs, slick and muscular in his trembling fingers. "What're you doing?"

"You don't like it, baby?" she teased, giving him pulsating jolts of her thighs, almost painful in their playful severity, his ribs aching. "I figure you'd LIKE my legs wrapped around you...maybe you'd like them wrapped around you in bed, that more like it, hmmm?"

He nearly shot his load just thinking of laying atop his gorgeous redheaded granny fucking her, her long, strong legs clamped around him, urging him to cum inside her.

"God...yes...yes I would!" he hissed as she squeezed a bit harder. "God, Grandma, my balls...they're starting to hurt again!"

"Oh, you," she laughed, letting go her scissoring thighs and standing again, walking toward shore. "Going up to relax a bit. I suggest you wait a while to, uh, you know, let that thing reduce!"

"Yes, Grandma," he growled, watching her walk away until her butt cleared the water, a butt deliciously exposed as her bottom had ridden between her sculpted ass cheeks while she was squeezing him in her thighs.

She turned and said just loud enough for him to hear as she backed away, "And no touching yourself! That's MY job!"

He groaned as she held a hand up, mimicking a stroking motion to her mouth, tongue rolling in her cheek as if full of his hard dick. She winked, turned and went to the chairs, leaving him stiff-dicked and hornier than ever.

He swam around a bit, trying to will his cock down and not look up at the beach where his sexy grandmother lay talking to his mom. His mom. He couldn't help notice now how well built she was, at least for a woman pushing 40.

She was stout, sure, but her tits...how had he not really seen them before? They were full, still reasonably firm. He suddenly felt the urge to suck them, realizing he'd been breast fed as a baby, or so he was told. He wanted to again. Her hips were wide, he though, butt rather large and fleshy, but she had spectacular legs, shapely and nearly muscular.

Like his grandmother. Like grandmother, like daughter, he thought to himself, now unable to shake the vision of both of them wrapping their legs around him at the same time, and...doing things to him.

"OK, stop, enough," he snapped at himself, swimming away, focusing on the effort, strong, sure strokes that would hopefully make his dick soften.

He finally made it back to the beach, mercifully sans raging hard on, and wrapped a towel around himself, plopping next to Sonia. They ate lunch, lounged around, napping in the lazy heat, Randall's eyes scarcely leaving his grandmother's amazing body.

She'd tease him with it, driving him mad, including taking an empty plastic juice bottle, clamping her thighs around it and squeezing it flat, Randall whimpering as he watched her muscular legs tense thinking how they'd just done the same to him in the water.

"Gotta flatten it out for recycling," she shrugged, opening her legs and pulling out the flattened bottle. "See?"

"Well, that was...weirdly ingenious of you, Mom," Cindy snarled, snapping her magazine open for emphasis. "Honestly, you're something else..."

"Oh loosen up, honey, relax, enjoy," Sonia sighed, sliding off the chair to lay flat on her belly on her blanket, her unbelievable ass half exposed in her bottom. "Randall, would you be a dear?"

She handed him a bottle of suntan lotion and winked. He smiled, grabbing it and kneeling by his sexy grandmother, squirting some on her back and shoulders, trembling as he rubbed it in. Sonia moaned softly as he worked, Randall equally softly as his hands kneaded her silky flesh.

Cindy snapped her magazine again, trying not to notice.

"My legs," Sonia said, laying her head on her hands and smiling.

"What?" Randall asked, devoted to the task with such focus as to barely hear her, his cock raging in his shorts.

"My legs, don't forget my...legssss," she drawled, drawing out the 's' for his benefit. "Don't want to get burned, they get all wrinkly with age, and I think I have some pretty good legs for an old lady! Don't I, Randall?"

"Oh, God yeah," he moaned a little too loudly, Cindy unable to take anymore.

"Mom, for heaven's sake, what's wrong with you?" she snapped, watching in disgust as her son massaged his grandmother's supple calves and smooth thighs, fingers digging in deep and a little too close to her crotch for her liking. "I could do that for you, you know."

"Nonsense, Randall needs to learn how to massage, it's a handy trait to have!" Sonia laughed. "Like last night, when I massaged his...gas pains away! Right, Randall, didn't I do a good job on you?"

"Yes, Grandma," he said as calmly as possible, sunglasses on and hiding the eyes staring blatantly at his grandmother's tremendous ass.

"And don't I have great legs, for an old woman, Cindy?" Sonia teased. "You know your legs are pretty good too, you can thank me for that."

"Honestly, Mom," Cindy said, seething, holding up the magazine in front of her face, ignoring the squishy sounds of her son's hands mauling her mother's legs. "You're honestly too much..."

Randall finished, rolling up on the chaise lounge, hiding his unrelenting boner. He tried reading, drinking an ice cold bottle of water he nestled in his lap to curtail his excitement. It worked.

Until he saw his girlfriend Cathy waving from a distance, smiling and walking toward them. He gulped, his cock twitching to life again in his bathing suit.

"Hi, Randall!" she called out as she neared, Sonia flipping over to stand with a beaming smile. "Hi, Mrs. Thomas! Oh, hi Mrs. Simpson..."

Cindy forced a weak smile at the noticeably less enthusiastic mention of name, watching Sonia embrace the girl in the bright blue bikini with a gripping hug.

"Look at you, don't you look so cute!" Sonia laughed, holding the girl's shoulders, noting her rather sumptuous tits and lithe, lean body.

"Oh, please," Cathy giggled. "My God, look at YOU! Not many women..."

She stopped, embarrassed.

"My age would wear a bikini, I know, I know," Sonia sighed. "But I pull it off pretty well, right?"

She turned to Randall.

"Don't I, honey? Don't I pull it off well?" she smiled, emphasizing 'pull' for his benefit.

He nodded gamely, legs drawn up.

"Mind if I join you?" Cathy asked, holding her blanket under her arm. "I'm with my cousins and stuff down there, too many little kids, too noisy."

"Of course you can darling, join us grown-ups!" Sonia laughed.

Randall was pleased at the way Sonia and his girlfriend chatted so easily, amicably, like they'd known each other for years instead of just meeting last night, a night that saw him so excited by Cathy his grandmother had to take care of him later.

He watched them, their bodies distinctly different in shape and size and equally luscious in sexual attractiveness. He couldn't stop the thoughts, Cathy and his grandmother kissing, holding, licking. Lesbian fantasies had always been his strongest, and now all manner of wild, totally inappropriate and unstoppable visions danced madly in his head.

The afternoon wore on, Cathy and Randall going for a swim, canoodling in the water, hugging and kissing. Sonia watched from the shore, shaking her head and smiling at the young couple's eagerness.

"God, honey, you're driving me nuts!" Randall groaned as they kissed in the water, crotches touching, his boner poking into her lovely thighs. "Please, just...just touch it...stroke it..anything!"

"Randy, c'mon, you know I'm not like that," she growled seductively.

"But God, Cathy, don't I take care of you?" he moaned, running a hand under water to caress her pussy through her suit bottom.

"Mmm, you do, you do...God, that feels good, baby, don't stop...don't stop..." she hissed, biting his neck as they embraced.

He got her off, as always, and as always she left him hanging. Sonia watched from the beach, knowing what was happening, though to anyone else it might look innocent enough, a young couple hugging and kissing romantically in the water.

She watched Cathy come back to shore, Randall lingering, knowing he was probably fighting off the erection that Cathy had caused and not touched. She smiled at the thought. She liked this girl, liked her a lot.

"Hey, Cathy, you hungry?" she asked as Cathy settled on the blanket, towel around her shoulders. "I'd offer you something, but I guess we ate everything."

"No, no, I'm fine, my family's got food, but I'm not that hungry," she said politely.

Randall came back wrapping a towel around his waist. Before it disappeared, his slightly hard cock was evident in his suit, Sonia noticed with a sly smile.

"Randall, I'm going up to the concession stand for a little snack, would you help me?" she asked, standing up.

"Uh, sure, Grandma, sure," he said, looking at her beautiful body and unable to say no.

"Honestly, Mrs. Thomas, don't go for me, I'm not that hungry," Cathy said.

"Nonsense, you could always use something, a nice fat hot dog perhaps?" she smiled, looking sidelong at her grandson who shifted from foot to foot, thankful for the towel around his waist.

"Actually yes, that sounds good, but let me give you some money," Cathy said, grabbing her purse.

"Don't you dare, it's on me," Sonia laughed, hooking Randall's arm and walking away.

"Uh, Mom?" Cindy called out weakly. "Can I have a hot dog, too?"

"Certainly honey, you could use one," she laughed, noting her daughter's curious look at her response.

They walked toward the concession stand close together, Randall feeling the heat from her insanely beautiful body fully on display in that alluring red bikini.

"Tell me honey, how are your testicles?" she asked pointedly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds