• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 03

10th Anniversary Ch. 03

12

My mind a mess I headed to the only place I could think of that could help -- the bar. I saddled up and wasted no time with my order. I tried to occupy my thoughts with other things as I sat there but there was really no place for my mind to wander other than upstairs to our room and to what Tommy was probably doing with my wife. So one drink led to two drinks, which led to three, four, five, etc.

I had lost track of both time and how much I had to drink but apparently the bartender hadn't so when I went for a re-order he politely told me that I might want to take a break and suggested I'd had enough. Judging by the tab he put in front of me he was right. Now I was drunk with nowhere to go but in checking my watch I had been gone from the room for more than four hours so I figured it was safe to return.

I was wrong. I walked in the room and on our bed Tommy and Jill were buried in each other in a 69 position. I guess it would be hard to hear me enter the room with the other's thighs serving as earmuffs. Of course I was confronted with the view of my wife's ass and pussy staring at me with Tommy's tongue working both as his hands had her as wide open as you could imagine.

I stood and stared for a few, knowing damn well they were still in the midst of sexual bliss. Then I went to the bathroom and then to the main room. The room was spinning so I needed to lie down and did so in the same spot I had landed last night.

When I awoke it was dark out and the room sounded quiet. It took me a bit to gather my bearings, as the headache was immediate. I figured they had finally passed out themselves from a full day of fucking but when I got up to use the bathroom the bedroom was empty. Upon returning to the main room I saw a note on the table. It was from my wife.

"Tried to wake you but you wouldn't budge," it said. "Going to have some dinner and will check on you later. Love you."

Well wasn't that sweet of her I thought sarcastically. My head did hurt badly but I also needed some food myself. I had been on a completely liquid diet that day which was making it worse. I showered up and headed down to the resort to get something to eat.

There were a few dining options and I decided some fresh air would be a good idea so headed for the outdoor restaurant. As I approached I saw my wife, with Tommy and his two friends. I stopped in my tracks and just watched them. First, she looked absolutely stunning. Her hair done in my favorite style, a sundress and these new wedges I loved and even from my distance it was obvious, no bra. I watched them all and it looked as if the entire table was having a blast, laughing and carrying on.

The other thing I noticed was that Tommy and my wife looked like a couple. They touched each other often, smiled at each other frequently and seemed to truly enjoy being together. Not that I hadn't assumed it already but it was now obvious that Tommy's friends knew he was fucking her and she was with him.

After watching safely from my distance for about 15 minutes I had lost my appetite and decided I would go back to the room and wait for her. In a million years I didn't have the courage to go up to them.

So I waited and waited and 9PM became 10PM became midnight. So much for checking in on me to make sure I was all right. At some point I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 7AM and I was still the only one there. The bed was as it was when I got back, still empty. She never came back.

It didn't take long to make my next decision. I got up and started packing. My suitcase finally all set and ready I started to wheel it towards the door when it opened and my wife walked in. She was holding her wedges in her hands, hair no longer as put together and the wrinkles on her sundress suggested it had been in a ball on the floor for much of the night.

The door shut behind her as she looked at me holding my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like?" I replied. "I'm leaving."

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of showing how hurt I was but it didn't take her more than an instant to realize it. It showed in her eyes almost immediately. It wouldn't have hit her harder if she had been run over by a truck.

She dropped her head and her shoulders slumped.

"Oh my god," she said quietly as she looked back up at me. "What have I done?"

Again I was not going to let her off the hook.

"You've broken my heart," came my response. "And I don't know if it can be fixed. So before I hate you forever I think it is best that I get away from you so I can figure out what I need to do next."

My wife approached me and put her hand on one of mine.

"Please don't leave," she said.

"Why didn't you come back last night," I quickly retorted.

"I should've," she said. "I'm sorry. It was Tommy's last night here and he asked me to stay with him."

She said this knowing how ridiculous it sounded.

"So you really only want me to stay now because he is leaving," I said.

I think that response hit her right between the eyes and that she was trapped with her answer. In fact she couldn't answer so I followed up.

"I tell you what I'll do," I started. "We'll sit down and I am going to ask you a lot of questions, hard questions. And you better answer every single one of them 100% truthfully. And if you do, I might stay, maybe. Your answers might be too much for me to hear and handle but that is your only chance of me staying not only now, but probably staying with you moving forward."

I let that hang in the air for a bit.

"So that is up to you," I finished. "You can sit here and be honest with me but if you don't think you can do that, you can let me leave now. So what do you want to do?

"I want you to stay," she responded. "I will answer whatever you ask me."

I motioned for her to sit down and I put my suitcase against the wall and sat across from her and we looked at each other for a few without saying anything. I just wanted to look in her eyes and see if I could tell what she was feeling at this moment. I sensed that she was nervous. I sensed that she knew one bad answer and our marriage was over. For the first time since I walked away to get drinks only to come back to find out she had betrayed me, I was in control. And she knew it.

"So you don't want me to leave," I started. "Why? You haven't cared a thing about me for almost three days."

"Because I love you," she replied. "That hasn't changed."

"No, that's too easy of an answer," I responded. I made sure she knew I was going to run this conversation. "I want a specific reason."

I had her and she knew it. She wasn't going to be able to sweet-talk me and she knew it. She was going to have to come clean and she knew it. I could see the reservation in her and knew she was trying to build up the resolve she would need to get through this.

"I don't want you to leave because walking to the room this morning I was excited to see you and spend time with you," she said.

"But," I started before she cut me off.

"But, yes, I know where you are going and you are right. I was excited for that because Tommy was leaving and wouldn't be here. I didn't realize how bad that was until I walked in the door and saw you with your suitcase. That was the single worst moment of my life seeing you there ready to leave, ready to leave me."

She paused a bit before continuing.

"If you hate me I don't blame you. If you leave me I don't blame you. If I have to face our family and friends and our daughter I will take full ownership. None of those things entered my mind for one second until I saw you standing there. It should've. All those things should've from the moment Tommy approached me. But until this moment I hadn't thought for one second about the consequences. And I guess if he was still here I still might not have thought of them even if I saw you like that. That part I can't explain because I don't have an answer."

Well I guess that was straight shooting so as painful as some of that was the conversation was off to the right start.

"Why Tommy?" was my next question. "He's everything you despise -- loud, drunk, obnoxious."

"Because he's not those things," she replied. "I know that is what you saw and I saw at first but that was just a snapshot we saw in moments of him being a young guy. And I thought he was all those things too until, well until, I got to know him."

"So what is he?" I followed up.

"Well he's very funny and charming. He's very smart and is graduating in a couple months as valedictorian of his University and has a top-level internship lined up in New York City. He comes from a well-heeled and prominent family. He's got something about him that puts you at ease and you want to be in his company, male or female I think. And then, well, there was the other stuff."

"The other stuff meaning sex?" I inquired.

My wife sighed knowing truth was all that could set her free.

"Yes, the sex," she responded.

"So the sex is just that he has a big dick?" I asked.

"No, that's not it," Jill responded. "Well, yes that helps and it is big and it feels incredible. But he is so much more than just a guy with a big dick. He knows what he is doing. His demeanor, his knowledge, the buttons he presses, all of it together is a total package."

I listened with disappointment with that answer. I was hoping he was just a guy with a big dick but now I knew it was deeper than that.

"He learned from an older woman," she continued. "The first woman he was ever with was a divorced friend of his Mom's. She knew he was big I guess from seeing him in a bathing suit and she seduced him and taught him how to please a woman. He said they probably slept together over 300 times in two years before she moved away. And she taught him everything. And ever since he's had a thing for older women. He's tried to date girls his age but he said they don't stimulate him sexually and most of the time they don't interest him socially or even mentally. He said when he saw me that night when you left at the hot tub he thought I was beautiful and that he had to try to give himself an opportunity."

"And he didn't care that you were married?" I asked.

"He told me not enough," she answered. "But he was also somewhat drunk so his morals were not in check."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"He admitted it wasn't ideal and that he feels bad about it but he also said he has been with a number of married women in front of their husbands and that they all loved it so when you didn't stop him he thought you were one of those husbands and that we were one of those couples," said my wife.

"It wasn't till the next morning that I told him we'd never done anything like that ever before and I wasn't sure what you thought," she asked.

"But at some point you both knew I wasn't happy about it," I responded.

"Yeah I knew," she said somberly. "But it was too late and I think I tried to block it out and not think about it. I know how horrible that sounds."

"And him?" I followed up. "He didn't realize what he was doing at that point?"

"He told me he hoped it wouldn't be a problem for us but that he had to have me as much as he could for as long as he could," she said.

Those words hung out there for a bit. There was a lot of information processing going on for the both of us. I finally had my follow up question.

"So it was more than just sex wasn't it?" I asked.

It was another question that hit her right between the eyes as evidenced by her sigh before responding to me.

"Yes," she said with anguish. "It was."

"How did that happen?"

My wife put her head in her hands and started to shake her head and looked up with her eyes red.

"It became more yesterday," she said in a sad voice. "The first night and through that night and into the morning was just a wild combination of lust and passion and a total lack of awareness and just two bodies going back and forth. It was something I was not used to and it made my body go crazy and crave more. When he left the room that morning I thought that was it. A young guy took advantage of a situation that included alcohol and a woman who lost her mind and a man who didn't step in to stop it. I figured he just fucked my brains out for the last 10 hours and was off to the next conquest. So when he left I took a shower so I could gather my thoughts and face you."

She stopped and collected herself.

"When I got out of the shower I picked up my phone and had several texts from him," she continued. "I had given him my number before he left like a dumb school girl but honestly didn't think I'd hear from him. The texts were sweet and made me feel special at a time when I was feeling trashy and shameful. My attitude changed in an instant reading them and the things he said to me."

"What did he say?" I asked not knowing if I really wanted to know.

"That I was beautiful," came her reply. "That I was the most amazing woman he had ever been with. He made mention of several little quirks on my body that he loved -- my birthmarks on my thigh in particular. I felt woozy reading them. I felt wanted. I felt alive. Here I was, a 45 year old mom who hasn't thought of herself in a truly sexual manner in a really long time and there is a young guy who couldn't get enough of me. I wasn't some older woman he just wanted to bang and never see again. He wanted me again and in that moment I knew I wanted him again. In just moments my entire mood had changed from one of shame to one of confidence and pride."

Now the truth of these answers was starting to take a toll on me and my wife noticed the difference in my look.

"I can stop telling you this," she said tenderly. "I'm only doing it because you want the truth but I know how much it hurts."

"This is what has to be done," I said. "It's the only way I'll be able to possibly get through it, to know everything."

She resigned herself to knowing this was going to get more detailed and graphic as she went and probably a lot more painful for me.

"Okay," she said. "So when I came out to talk to you I did so with my back bowed up a bit. I didn't know what to expect from you but I wasn't going to let you put all the blame on me. I did think you could have stopped it and you didn't. In that moment I was almost mad at you for not stopping it as I now had a new dilemma. You let him walk right up to me and put his cock down my throat and not one word came out of your mouth. And as we talked and you made me feel even worse than I had when I was in the shower, and rightfully so, even though I didn't feel that way then. And then I kept getting texts from him that made me feel better, made me feel beautiful and made feel desirable. They gave me false courage to be cold to you."

"Wow," was all I could say dejectedly.

In the moment it is seems like there is only one side of a story and it comes from one's own internal perspective. It by no means excused what my wife did or continued to do, but I could not escape my own culpability in allowing it to even get started. Now I was getting her story but without the baggage of the first conversation. But life has no rewind button and I knew it would get worse.

"He had sent me about 7-8 texts before I ever responded," she continued. "You watched as I first replied to him in front of you. It was a simple and straightforward text. I told him I was talking to my husband right now but I wanted to fuck him again. And he asked how soon. I told him I was giving you 15 minutes to tell me no. Then a few things you said upset me more so I the last text I sent him before walking off was 'Hurry up. I need that cock."

"And if I had told you I forbid it," I asked.

"Well maybe if the conversation had gone better when it started but once it took the course it started to take I think it was too late," she said. "At that point I had made up my mind."

"So it was just about sex then?" I asked.

"At that point yes," she replied. "I felt so desired and wanted to look good for him. I went and put on some nice lingerie and I felt a great deal of excitement knowing I was getting ready for him, another man. When I heard the door shut and knew you had left I felt great relief that I wouldn't have to hold back knowing you were in the next room. I was not going to ask you to leave but I really hoped you would."

The more she talked the more I realized some of my failings as her husband. Again, none of it excused where she took this. But I tried to recall the last time I told her she was beautiful or made her feel special outside of just regular day to day things. I failed myself as much as her as that was always the guy I thought I was but that was just in my head. I wasn't practicing that with her. In fairness, neither of us did, we had just taken each other for granted for so long that a window had been cracked for something like this to happen.

"When I heard him knock," she continued. "I felt this electricity shoot through me. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I felt so sexy. My tits looked better to me than they had in years, my butt looked better when I took a side view, and I walked to the door with confidence. I felt playful. So I asked who was at the door and he said 'it's Me' and I asked 'Who is me?' He said 'It's the Me who is going to make you cum more times than I did last night.' And with that I opened the door."

My heart was racing as she went on.

"His eyes devoured me completely as he stood in the door. I posed for him in my lingerie and heels and he just smiled. He had showered and cleaned up and the sloppy drunk college kid from the night before was replaced by a very handsome young man. He walked in and picked me up, kissed me deep and took me to the bed. He totally ravaged me for several hours. I can't even remember how many times he made me cum. Every time I thought I was done only to be taken to that place again. And each time he came, he was back and ready again within minutes. It was a blur with limited talking but a whole lot of non-verbal communicating. He hit every sexual button in my body and played it like a musician never hitting the wrong note once."

These erotic words were not what I expected. It was what I had witnessed first hand in the limited time I saw them with each other but I had assumed it was just animalistic fucking and nothing more. A big cock finding a willing home was my simplistic view of it.

"At some point we were physically exhausted," she continued. "We decided on a bath and got in together with me leaning back on him. That's when we started really talking for the first time and I started to get to know him and him me. It was nice and it was sweet. He told me about the older woman and his experience and why being with me was the best thing he had ever experienced. I felt like I was his in that moment. We talked for about 30 minutes while we laid there naked in the tub when I looked at him and said, 'Well thanks for teaching me all you know."

He stared at me with his beautiful eyes and said, "I haven't taught you everything I know."

I replied, "Well what else could there be?"

"And with his hands slowly starting to roam my body he said, 'I haven't made love to you yet.' Those words alone shook me to my core and I almost had an orgasm from hearing them. I tried to hold my composure and joked that I thought that is what we had been doing."

He responded, "No, we've been fucking. And it's been great. But now Jill, I'm going to take you back into that bed and make love to you like I want to. Every sexual encounter in my life has been fucking and I've enjoyed most of them, some more than others. But now, I'm ready to do what I've wanted to do for so long when I found the right woman. I want to make love to you."

"My whole body turned to putty," she went on. "I couldn't even answer him verbally. He moved me out of the tub, picked me up and walked us both to the room both dripping wet and he laid me down on the bed and then he did what he said he was going to do. He made love to me. And if I had thought everything we had done to that point was electric this was a whole different level. It didn't feel like two bodies having sex. It felt like one body completely in tune with the other. The groping turned to caressing. The grabbing turned to rubbing. The darting tongues turned to soft and sensual lips. The various positions turned to just one -- missionary. He felt even bigger and it felt even deeper. It was the most amazing physical sensations I'd ever imagined possible."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds