• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Need Eyes

I Need Eyes

I was sitting at home looking out the window hoping some unsuspecting bystander would walk by so I could pull off my clothes and stand in front of the window naked. It was a nice day with the sun shinning. My street was a perfect avenue for people to take walks. I needed eyes on me. I sat incessantly staring out of every window hoping for a chance to show myself. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.” I answered already prepared for who it was after reading the caller ID.

“Hi Mitch.” She said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I have a question to ask you?” My wife sounded held back like it was going to be something that I didn’t want to hear.

“Shoot.” I said.

“Sara is stopping by to pick up the manila envelope on my desk. She might be there before I get home so just give her the envelope. Hopefully she won’t stick around long.”

There was a running commentary associated with Sara. The common theme was that we didn’t like her. She tended to talk a lot and keep dead conversations going for a long time. But she was my wife’s coworker, so we always treated her nice and never said anything that would make her feel bad. I played along with this theme but deep down, I thought she was all right.

“Yeah, that won’t be a problem at all.” I replied.

I ended our brief conversation and started developing my plan. This was my opportunity and much better than staring out the window. Sara wasn’t exactly a bad looking woman. She had her moments that made men turn their heads. But more importantly, if she were to come by before my wife was home, I could pull off some devious accidental flashing, claiming that I forgot all about the prospect of her coming over.

I don’t know what it is. Something about an attractive women looking at my naked body. It just excites me.

The day grew dark. I experimented with various plans to see which would work best. The plan I came up with was perfect. The front door looks into the house and straight back to the bathroom door where I take my showers. Next to the front door is also a large bay window that looks out into the driveway. With lights on in the house, I could walk around naked, either in the bathroom or the foyer and be seen from the driveway or the front door. So, I decided to take a shower. Hopefully, she would come over while I was in the bathroom. Once the doorbell rang, I would approach the door, naked of course, and answer it. I wondered about her shock and what she might say or think. I wondered if she would rat me out to my wife. Its not like I wanted to have sex with her. I just wanted for her to see me naked.

I was nervous. I left the bathroom door open so I could hear the bell. I stepped into the warm water. My heart pounded and adrenaline rolled through my veins. Before I had stepped into the shower, I had cracked the front door a little. My doorbell had a reputation of not working so if she knocked I would hear it better. Or, if she opened the screen door she would notice the door was open and invite herself in.

I waited.I stood under the water for a long time. I started to wonder where she could be. It was getting later then I had hoped.

Then as if some magical entity intervened, I heard the front door open. I peeked my head from behind the shower curtain and to my disappointment saw my wife standing in the front room. The plan was ruined. I would never be able to pull this off, would I?


My wife gave me a smile and a wave and proceeded to deposit her purse and keys on the table in the front room. This was my que to get out. It just wasn’t going to happen.

I grabbed my towel, dried, and threw it around my neck. Still completely exposed, I glanced out to see my wife walking upstairs. I went into the front room and walked towards the window. I noticed a vehicle parked out in the street. As I looked out the window I saw Sara walking up the drive. But better than that, she saw me.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and retreated. But by the time I got to the foyer area, my wife had caught me. She looked and registered my naked body.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

All I could do was look guilty.

She turned and saw Sara by the front window. She knew instantly what I had done.

I went into the bedroom with my heart breaking through my chest. I was nervous. My wife was not happy but I had accomplished my mission. My wife made a comment before she opened the front door. Something to the effect that she hated me for doing that.

I dressed in the room and listened to the voices beyond the door. Sara had not said anything. This was a good sign. At that point I knew everything was going to be okay. I walked out and said my hellos and escaped to the kitchen. My face felt hot. I knew it must have been growing red. Why do I do this to my self, I wondered.

But then as the night pressed on and I got up enough nerve to talk to the two women, my wife left the room to answer the phone. With Sara sitting across from me, she gave me a look that pierced. I felt hot again. Then as if she wanted to relax my nerves, she winked, and I knew exactly what she meant.

After Sara had left, my wife kidded with me about the incident. I was happy that she wasn’t mad. But what she didn’t know was that I would get to do it again and not just with Sara.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Need Eyes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 384 milliseconds