• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

1234567

This is the final part of Act Three of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers. I recommend that you read Acts One and Two as well as the other parts of Act Three before beginning this story as it ties into the others. I've decided to forgo a cast of characters and go straight into the action. If you've read the rest of the series you should be well-versed in who the major players are by this point. This story is the culmination of several months of work on Act Three and provides both the background and the future direction for this entire series. I hope you can appreciate the time and care that went into plotting, development, writing, and editing of these stories. More than that, I hope the story turns you on and makes you feel hungry for future episodes. Enjoy!

*****

Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act Three: Outro

Setting: A mansion in the countryside of central New York (Present Day)

Day Nine

The Queen's purple polished fingernails traced their points along the brown-colored flesh of the woman bent in front of her. The Queen still did not understand these human women's fascinations with altering their bodies with chemicals and artificial colors. But she did want to at least look like she was trying to belong. She played her part, having her servants paint her fingernails and toenails and also apply makeup to her face every morning in ways that most complimented her. The Queen did not usually pick up the customs of the female populations on worlds she invaded, but she was making a conscious effort to do differently this time.

The Queen's most recently received guest at her lair was bent forward on all fours with her wrists and ankles tied with nylon rope to hooks on the sides of a short table. Her extremities had been tied in such a way that her legs were spread wide apart, knees almost reaching the edges of the table, while her wrists were tied together and placed right beneath her chin. The woman had been bound in a position where she was forced to bend forward with her ass and pussy presented for the Queen.

The Queen stood behind the table in a room that had formerly been a massive second dining hall at the Arriete mansion but was now used as an inner sanctum. The women who were not received in the Queen's private quarters were instead taken here when it came time for their assimilation. None of the Queen's Daughters knew quite what the Queen's whims would be on any given day, so they had to be prepared for any circumstance. Some of the women being assimilated accepted their fates and underwent their conversion without protest. Other, more uncooperative women had to be tied or held down such as this one before the Queen now. Nearly all of the women had second thoughts once they saw the Queen in her full glory and realized with fearful eyes what assimilation truly entailed. But no matter how strong the resistance, every woman who fell under the Queen's sway eventually kneeled before their master.

A cadre of robed and hooded women circled the room, surrounding the Queen and her newest subject. These servants made up the Queen's personal guard and they performed the tasks both menial and crucial for their liege. There could be no greater honor for a Hivesister than to be among this exclusive group. They had proven themselves where others had yet to. The servants bowed their heads to look at the floor, listening rather than watching. The assimilation of a new Hivesister was a beautiful event with a reverent, almost holy atmosphere that this cadre respected greatly.

The Queen ran her hand along the curve of the woman's large buttock and delighted in the shudder the woman made at the Queen's touch. The Queen had been informed that this woman's name was Nicki and that she was a musical artist of some renown. A couple members of Nicki's entourage had recently been Initiated, and they helped a group of full Hivesisters to kidnap Nicki and place her here before the Queen. While some preparations had been made with Nicki's body before this encounter, she had yet to taste the Hive's Essence. The Queen always relished taking the pure ones. It just felt so exquisitely decadent to corrupt one who had been previously unsullied. The Queen overheard a few of her Daughters joking about Nicki taking the Queen's 'anaconda' but the Queen could not say she understood that reference.

The Queen squeezed the extremely pleasant fleshiness of Nicki's ass between her fingers and still couldn't get a grip on her entire cheek, the paunch of her bottom spilling out of the Queen's hands and engulfing them. Nicki's skin was soft and smooth, with a creamy caramel tone. She wore a curly, pale blonde wig over her natural hair, though with her current ordeal it had become disheveled and was beginning to slide off Nicki's scalp to reveal the straight, dark hair underneath it. The Queen slapped Nicki's ass, relishing the feeling of her palm smacking against the woman and the spanking noise it produced. Nicki squealed loudly as contact was made. The Queen sometimes forgot how much pain humans could endure comfortably; it seemed to vary wildly depending on who was receiving it. One smack like this could have one of her newest toys crying uncontrollably, while the exact same spanking would leave someone like Cassandra laughing and begging for more. Mmm, Cassandra...

The Queen had become fascinated by human asses. She wasn't too proud to admit that. The Queen had copulated with and assimilated hundreds of alien races during her immense lifespan, but hadn't found any quite like these humans. They were, for a lack of a better word, humanoid. Bipedal primates with oversized heads and brains; totally unlike the other intelligent species she had yet discovered. The Queen was growing to love these human women's bodies. She enjoyed the bulge of a woman's asscheeks, especially when there was enough fat on it that she could squeeze or grasp it between her fingers. Fingers were a foreign concept to the Queen as well. Sure, she had seen some species with these types of digits on their extremities, but only five? Preposterous. Asses like this one before her or like Cassandra's were her favorite, where the curve of the inner buttock sloped down into their crack and had to be parted before any of the woman's entrances could be revealed.

The Queen supposed these humans would consider this a 'fetish'. For the first initial converts to her new Hive on Earth, the Queen had implanted her seedpod orally since that seemed like the obvious entry and fertilization point. But now, the Queen only wanted to feel women's asses, inside and out. Feel them and fuck them, of course. The Queen hadn't encountered any other species quite like these humans. She had certainly never found any that treated the part of their body used for waste discharge as a sexual organ. But the constant surprise was what made humans so dangerous. And alluring.

(Flashback: Ten billion years ago)

The Queen had been old even before the so-called "Big Bang" that created this universe we now inhabit. She belonged to a proud, ancient race that unfortunately existed within a highly patriarchal society. Her people traversed the universe as simply as these humans took a bus to arrive at a far destination. The lifespan of their people was so great that they were essentially immortal. Despite their advanced nature, the Queen's race spent the majority of their time in quiet contemplation upon their beautiful home world. But they hid a dark secret that undid the scholarly and altruistic appearance they displayed to planetary visitors.

To carefully control the population and prevent the overconsumption of resources, the Queen had been held captive as soon as she reached maturity at the age of two thousand years. The Queen thought it grand when the former Queen died after a five billion year lifetime. As the only female, the Queen was soon to become the most essential member of her race. Instead, she became trapped in a total Hell. While imprisoned, the Queen was repeatedly raped and breeded by the males of her species. She was forced to carry her spawn to term, though there could only be one offspring per litter. When she birthed a female, it was immediately taken from her and consumed by the males of her species. A male child was removed from her care and indoctrinated into the same male-dominated society that disenfranchised her. To add insult to injury, the Queen's own progeny grew up to abuse her and force their seed into her. It became like a ritual, an initiation before a male could prove their maturity. The Queen kept quiet, appearing for all purposes to be meek and docile. Accepting of her current circumstance. But inwardly, she grew to hate her people. She knew their society was terribly wrong, so sick it needed to be destroyed utterly.

For millennia upon millennia, this was the Queen's existence. Living as nothing more than a plaything for her brothers and sons. Used for their sexual gratification whenever she was not being forced to breed for them. But over such a long period of waiting and hoping, something miraculous happened. The Queen felt a power beginning to develop inside her. It started as a trickle, a mere tingle that told her something had changed. It felt like false hope at first but over time the sensation grew so strong that it could no longer be denied.

The Queen knew this for what it was. She had undergone a mutation, a natural selection. The Queen kept her change a secret, buried it deep inside her while she endured for thousands of more years the torments of rape and watching her daughters torn apart and devoured in front of her. She watched, and she hated until her hatred became a burning desire for vengeance that threatened to incinerate the males of her race.

When she at last felt strong and ready enough, the Queen unleashed her hidden weapon. While copulating with one of her brothers or sons (they were indistinguishable by this point), the Queen snared him with her tentacles and forcibly injected her newfound power into him. This mystery substance was, of course, the Essence. A virus. A toxin for men. An aphrodisiac, sedative, balm, and mind-controlling substance instead for women, though the Queen wasn't yet aware of that fact.

The male died instantly, shriveling into a black wriggling mass that twitched for hours even after it was dead. If the Queen had possessed a mouth that could smile, she would have been grinning ear-to-ear as she watched her rapist die horribly in front of her. The other males were perplexed when they discovered the corpse and pondered what could have possibly happened. The deceased was one of the older of their brothers, but death was typically a long, drawn-out process that lasted for millions of years rather than instantly. Their captive Queen seemed unsure of what had happened, and they had no reason to distrust her. She had been broken and made completely subservient to the males. Not a threat. She even copulated with several males in quick succession while they performed the investigation of their brother's death. The body had become far too decayed to perform any sort of medical examination, which severely limited their chances of determining a cause of death. When their inquiries turned up no evidence they chalked it up to some unknown phenomenon.

It wasn't long before the Queen fully understood the extent of her power. The males she had mated with recently were unaware that she had injected them with an infinitesimal amount of Essence during the insemination process. They felt odd afterwards but otherwise thought nothing of it. In the absence of willing females to breed with, the society that the Queen belonged to became decadent. Since only one at a time could obtain satisfaction with the Queen, the males found gratification with each other instead. They inserted their tentacles in areas of their bodies their appendages didn't belong in and wasted their reproductive seed within another male's body. It was in this way that the traces of the Queen's poisonous Essence was transmitted from male to male.

The deaths came slowly and painfully, like a creeping plague. The mystery illness infected the entirety of the species long before the effects became apparent, and by then it was too late. The males died off one by one until the few thousands of them dwindled to a few dozen. They became so focused on finding a cure in time to save the remaining few that for the first time in millions of years the Queen was left alone to her own devices. In her solitude, the Queen only became stronger. Taking advantage of the chaos she had created, the Queen broke free of the invisible bonds that had held her for countless cycles of the universe and escaped her captors. She always knew she could break out if she tried hard enough but she was normally under such close watch that escape would have been impossible. A powerful, malignant force had been unleashed upon the universe.

The males that survived eventually discovered a cure to purge themselves of the Essence. They were after all highly intelligent by even the strictest of standards. But by then it was too late. The Essence had been removed from their bodies before they could be killed by it, but not without severely impacting their lifespans. What once was a lifetime so long it was practically immortal had been shortened to a few hundred years. The only female that could propagate and save the species had deserted them. In their own patriarchal folly, the males had doomed themselves. The remaining males took to war against each other over the scant remaining resources in their galaxy, killing off most of those that remained. The last male of the species died alone, hiding beneath a rock hundreds of years after the Queen fled.

The Queen escaped from her solar system into the aether of space. Humans had space travel all wrong. Sure, you could certainly confine yourself in a metal container and hurtle yourself through space at fantastic speeds using rocket propulsion. But without surpassing and breaking light speed you could never truly traverse the universe. The Queen merely had to reach a black hole and use it to create a fold in reality. Once you stepped through it you could enter any other solar system or galaxy instantly. Of course, it did aid her cause immensely that her body didn't require breathing oxygen to live.

The Queen located the nearest inhabited planet and hid herself upon it. While in seclusion, she birthed the last spawn that she had been bred with. When the Queen learned it was male, she immediately destroyed it. Let all of my cursed race die except for I, the Queen thought. She laid low for a few thousand years, hiding in the many caverns and canyons of this world before she encountered the first sign of evolved intelligent life. When a single alien lifeform wandered into the canyon she lived in, the Queen attacked the intruder in preemptive self-defense. Once they had been subdued, the Queen realized that this alien possessed a female rather than male anatomy. She felt a sudden urging she had never before encountered, unsurprising considering she had never met a female creature before.

The Queen held her prisoner captive and engaged in inter-species sex with her victim. While violating the helpless female, the Queen injected the alien with her Essence in the form of a seedpod as an experiment and found that it caused the alien to become the Queen's willing slave. With a mindless slave to act as her agent, the Queen felt comfortable enough venturing beyond the bounds of her canyon to find more of these creatures to convert. She soon found it only worked on females, however. Males were poisoned and destroyed by the Essence immediately upon contact. But even more curiously than that, the Queen found that converted females could produce their own Essence following their assimilation and were able to take control anyone who came into contact with it. While this allowed her slaves some autonomy, the Queen retained overall control over them and she possessed the sole ability to convert a female permanently to her "Hive".

Due to her own past experiences, the Queen did not enjoy perpetrating rape. She didn't feel she really had a choice the first time she assimilated an alien female but found the overall experience distasteful. She needed to find some way for these aliens to want to have sex with her. Despite the Queen's advanced evolution into a nearly perfect specimen, many of the alien women found her form undesirable, even monstrous. That was not an obstacle that impeded her for long. The Queen quickly learned that she could take the physical form of an alien female provided she found a host to invade. Once she had assumed the form of an attractive female, the Queen could use the more subtle skills of coercion, manipulation, and seduction to convince females to go against their nature and copulate with another of their own sex.

Unfortunately, the Queen underestimated the intelligence of the males on this world. It didn't take them long to realize what was going on and they worked to remove the Queen and her usurped authority over their females. The males eradicated all the females that had come into contact with the Queen, even the ones who hadn't been Initiated or Assimilated. The males surrounded the Queen in her lair and nearly destroyed her before she escaped. To this day, the Queen was still missing a tentacle from where one of their laser weapons had sliced it off cleanly as she slithered away in fear. The Queen tasted defeat for the first time as she materialized in space. She despised the flavor.

The Queen wandered from world to world, searching for advanced civilizations and eventually finding them. The same story repeated itself on every planet. The Queen would begin converting a few that became many. Many would eventually grow into a movement. The movement became a righteous cause to destroy the oppressive male race, but every time that cause was ultimately quelled. Every planet the Queen found with intelligent life, the dominant race always had a male and female gender. The Queen thought it a great cosmic joke made by whatever sick deity created the universe that there were always males and females. No matter what, there would be a natural conflict between the genders just by their very existence. There didn't seem any way to find equilibrium between the disparate genders, one must always be the stronger. The Queen felt that she was performing a natural function of the universe by helping to restore the balance of power that had shifted too far.

On some worlds the Queen was worshipped as a goddess, albeit one with less than altruistic intentions. On others she was feared and detested as the devil incarnate. During the course of several of her campaigns, the Queen managed to take over an entire planet. In her most successful campaign, the Queen was only one world away from conquering an entire solar system. A little bit of power was never enough though, the Queen always wanted more. Perhaps that was why her campaigns always seemed to end in failure, even when she ruled without question for millennia. If she had one flaw, it was the Queen's hubris and inability to appreciate what she did possess without always wanting more.

After a few million years of this repeated cycle of conquest and defeat, the Queen returned to her home world following her latest blunder. The rest of her species had died long ago. The planet that had once been lush and full of life was now as dusty and barren as a desert. Through some of the piles of rocks, the Queen could pick out glimpses of the exquisite architecture created by her race. All dust now, the Queen thought, and good riddance. After exploring the corpse of the planet for a few years, the Queen left the world where she had been born and never looked back.

The Queen became involved in universe-spanning conflicts that created a cataclysm large enough that the previous universe folded in on itself before exploding outward. Trillions upon trillions of alien races were destroyed and replaced as a new universe was birthed. The Queen was one of the few survivors from the old order of the universe.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds