• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Weed Slave Ch. 01

Weed Slave Ch. 01

Special Needs Client

Lauren and Crystal parked their Toyota Prius at a charging station about a block from the address a loyal customer had passed along. A special case for a dealer with unique tastes. Lauren was 21, she had short clipped ginger hair and an athletic body at 5'10". In skinny jeans and a loose wife beater she would almost pass for a boy in red lipstick; she carried the locked box of weed, mushrooms, acid, E, and other assorted party favors. She was the dealer. Crystal was her wife and ride along; she was about 5'4" but big and curvy with auburn hair that she dyed with purple streaks. She was wearing a pair of black overalls over a purple sports bra; she carried a laptop and a backpack. She was the writer and witness.

The house was nicer than they usually went to when they were expecting to meet this kind of client. The door was a pretty dark wood with stain glass windows framing the upper insets with a pattern of blue glass and white magnolias. The ones who could pay usually did; but their source had similar tastes to their own and assured them that they would want this client to take the deal and she would accept the deal. Lauren pressed the doorbell.

Vanessa Caruso-Beaudin twisted her long dark hair into a messy bun and started to put away the silverware. She had already given up on her daughter putting away the kitchen and had set about doing it herself, after her morning Pilates video. Her family moved from Italy to America for her career, now she was moving her family for her husband's career and her daughter's dreams. The circles life moved around her made her dizzy sometimes. She nearly jumped out of her skin, cursing in her native Italian, when the doorbell had rang unexpectedly.

Vanessa went to the door, assuming her daughter had forgotten her key when she left for her morning run. Who else would be there that early. She was 5'7" thin but firm and was still wearing the soft light pajama shorts and tank top her husband had bought her from the Pink collection for the warmer nights in their new home. Her career of modeling and entertaining, as well as her and her husband's non-traditional lifestyle had left her high strung but that did not burden her with any hesitations concerning her body. She opened the door to the strange women and paused, her face in a confused but curious smile.

"Hi Mrs Beaudin, I am Lauren this is Crystal; we're here to help get you your medicine." Vanessa's face split into a wide smile as she could immediately smell what they meant. The pretty petite housewife moved aside and motioned the complete strangers into her lovely home.

"Thank god, I am so glad Daryl found someone so quickly. I didn't know what we were going to do, with this backwards state and no medical laws and the stress of moving. I am a total wreck. He said he was going to look in the park after work, which just stressed me out even more; I guess someone at the firm must have known about you. I am so much more comfortable with home delivery." Lauren and Crystal took in the mostly unpacked home while the pretty tanned little MILF saved them the trouble of stumbling through a story, as to why they knew about her needs. Her exotic Mediterranean features, dark hair, green eyes, the light accent, making the two women certain they would have their fun whether she took the deal or not; the only question was how forcefully.

They set their box down and took out several jars containing fresh strains of high quality weed, a few bags of drier middling quality blunt weed, several variations of high potency extracts, edibles (which were too calorie and carb rich for the suburban sweetheart) and tinctures. "We also have a selection of smoking devices in our trunk if you are not unpacked." Crystal added in an almost syrupy voice.

"I use to smoke cigarettes when I was young and stupid. Do you have papers?" Lauren smiled and pulled an unopened pack of Raw papers from her bra, causing the housewife to squeal, "bella!" They watched the thirty-six year old beauty mix the blunt weed and a high THC indica in the grinder and then roll and lick a perfect joint with practiced ease. The nineties rave scene was a great place for a young model to pick up all sorts of useful talents and bad habits. Lauren lit it for her and they passed the joint around.

"So Vanessa, tell us what brings you to the Big Easy?" That was all it took to get her chattering on about her husband's big shot legal firm, the new expansion, and her daughter the gymnastics star. They knew a little about those things but with a woman like this such research was always over rated. They loved to talk about their perfect lives while telling you how much they needed herb for the stress. Lauren rolled a second joint but mixed Jillybean with a blended kief. When Vanessa hit this one she coughed hard but became very giggly. "Does this mean we have a winner?"

"You had me at medicine." She said stumbling to the fridge for the last bottle of water. Crystal took out her computer and booted it up and began typing and clicking away..

"I see a wifi network; is the printer hooked up?" Her voice was practically singing at how easily they had brought the mark into their little game. Resistance was fun but in a situation like this it could create more difficulty than they needed.

"Si." Vanessa giggled and gave her the code to the wifi. Crystal did some typing and then went to get the service agreement from the office Daryl had the printer set up in. Lauren brushed a stray lock from Vanessa's face, as the older woman sat back down, and looked her in the eyes with a boldly hungry gaze. They were less than a foot apart and Vanessa felt like the girl was going to kiss her. Vanessa gave a nervous titter at the sudden intimacy from the beautiful slender young woman but did not pull away, "Crystal is your girlfriend?"

"My wife," Lauren said showing off the ring on her left hand while tracing her own lips with the fingers. The fingers were long, there was a one tattooed on her middle finger and a nine on her ring finger, partly covered by the white gold band.

"Does your wife share you?" Vanessa asked nervously wanting to push back against this obvious flirtation but not willing to push so hard she couldn't get service. She wanted to look away but the bold and lustful manner coupled with the raw desire in the woman's intense eyes held her.

"Does your husband share you?" Vanessa could only gasp in response as everything about Lauren's tone suggested she already knew the answer. Crystal walked back in shuffling papers and setting down a service agreement; which included a number of small forms, a non-binding contract of sexual slavery, and a release for publication of adult entertainment. "You see because this is still a felony crime in this state something like this requires trust and assurances. You can't pay for our service; we require service for service." Her eyes drifted around the document picking out words like analingus and without hesitation or question and forced chastity the surreal sudden shift in the tone of this meeting combined with the high concentration of THC in her brain caused the mother and housewife to have to catch herself on the counter.

"You haven't run away so I'll take that as a good sign." Crystal cooed, "so long as you willingly adhere to the terms of the non-binding contract of sexual slavery we provide for your cannabis needs and withhold publication of the erotic video we're going to make today. This," she stabbed a thick finger at another release form, "allows us to make a PayPal account in your name and attach payments from a pay to play online adult video hub to that account; if we should have to publish the video, that creates a pay record, for legal purposes. We will take your car keys and your house keys today; if you need to leave you call Lauren and we will come get you, otherwise you are to wait here for us with the doors unlocked anytime your family is not at home. Your husband is off limits for the next month. From here on out you only satisfy men with your hand or your asshole, and only when and who we say. You will not have an orgasm unless directly ordered to do so by Lauren or myself. If you accept these terms strip and get out your ID and Social Security card.

Vanessa was in shock; she loved her husband and their strawberry swinger lifestyle. She liked fucking him and the other men and women they chose and some light kink now she had to choose between that life and a life of slavery for an unlimited weed source. "W-what if my husband finds out. We swing but we don't cheat."

"If he leaves you for any reason we have to provide you live in accommodations and duties or we are out of compliance with our portion of the agreements and forfeit all rights to publish." Crystal got out a pen, setting it on the paperwork, and Vanessa pulled off what little she was wearing. Crystal took a handheld digital camera out and pointed it at her. Shaking hands took out her driver's licence and social security card and held them up for Crystal's digital lense. She had done some art films in college and knew the legal process. Vanessa remembered what she had done for his husband and his colleagues to make those disappear and what the firm was capable of doing in protecting their own depravity. Businesses and lives could be ruined but she took up the pen and signed. She didn't know why, they could find another source, there were better ways to give the firm the finger; this scared her like nothing she had done in her life and she couldn't stop herself.

"Take us to your bed now slave." Crystal took the pen as Lauren took Vanessa's hand as she stood shakily and led them to what would be the deathbed of her marriage and her dignity; she would not be mourning either in less than a year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Weed Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds