• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 03

My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 03

12

When we got home, Jenny headed for her room with Lisa in tow. I sighed as I went into my room. I figured my chances with Lisa had gone to zero. I stripped off my shorts and headed for the bathroom. The door was open and no one was there. With a shrug, I closed the door and grabbed a clean towel.

I was in the shower adjusting the water temp when the bathroom door opened a short way. Jenny stuck her head inside and grinned as she opened the door all the way. "I told you he would try and hog the shower," she said to Lisa as they came in and shut the door.

Jenny opened the shower door and helped Lisa inside and then followed her. I moved to the side as much as I could so Lisa could get wet and then the two girls swapped places. Jenny backed up and shivered as two soapy hands started to rub her back. I grinned and reached for the liquid soap.

I washed Jenny's front and Lisa washed her back. My sister was whimpering and moaning as I ran my hands over her breasts and then squeezed them between my slippery hands. Lisa was washing her arms and then reached around to add her hands to mine on Jenny's breasts. Jenny leaned back against Lisa and groaned softly.

Lisa's hands moved to her friends sides and washed their way down to her hips. I washed my sister's lower ribs and then down to her belly. Lisa's hands were behind Jenny but from the way she was moving her hips, I figured at least a couple of fingers were between her ass cheeks.

Squatting down, I ran my hands over Jenny's mound and then her outer lips. Her ass moved back slowly and then jerked forward. I grinned at Lisa around Jenny's hip. "Her asshole is sensitive, I think."

Lisa nodded and then gasped as Jenny jerked her hips back and groaned deeply. Jenny's hips were quivering as I slipped my hand between her thighs and cupped her sex. I could feel Lisa's finger where it was stuck in my sister's ass. Jenny flexed her hips, rubbing her sex on my hand and fucking herself on Lisa's finger.

I curled my middle finger and felt the tip dip into her hot opening. Jenny came up on her toes sharply and moaned. "No! No. You can't do that. Dad said..." The rest was cut off by me ramming my finger in deeper and rolling her clit around with the heel of my hand.

Jenny came down off her toes and wiggled back and forth rapidly. A finger in her ass, a finger in her pussy, and my hand rubbing her clit had her coming in very short order. She held onto my head and shoulders for balance and support as she went on coming.

Suddenly, she pushed up on her toes and tried to move off our hands but she didn't have anywhere to go. Lisa jerked her hand away, pulling her finger out of Jenny's ass. I did the same in the front. Jenny jerked one way and then the other. She was left empty on both sides and standing up on her toes, her hips quivering and shivering.

A few moments later, she groaned and came down off her toes. "I... I... I..." she whispered and then groaned again.

Lisa giggled and looked at me. "Do I get washed next?"

"We still have to wash her thighs, legs, and feet."

Lisa stood up, grabbed the soap, and poured some in her hand. She tossed the bottle to me, squatted down quickly, and grinned as she started to wash Jenny's thighs as quickly as she could. I poured soap in my hand and looked up at my sister. "I think Lisa's in a hurry for her shower."

Jenny grinned and nodded her head. "Let me catch my breath."

We finished with Jenny's lower legs and she swapped places with Lisa. Lisa was facing me but Jenny quickly turned her around. Her eyes went to Lisa's breasts and Jenny shivered. "Putting the oil on was fun and taking it off should be even better."

Lisa whimpered and then moaned as Jenny squirted soap into her hand. She handed the bottle to me and started to scrub Lisa's upper chest. I started at Lisa's shoulders. Lisa whimpered again as my sister's hands ran over her breasts. My hands were on her upper back as I leaned in and licked her neck.

Hands on her breasts, lips and a tongue on her neck, and hands on her back had Lisa breathing heavily in short order. I squatted down and washed the oil off her ass with slow swirling strokes of my hands. Lisa was whimpering almost continuously now. I looked around her hip and grinned. Jenny had a hand on one breast and her mouth on the other.

I ran two fingers up and down the crack of Lisa's ass and her hips jerked forward and then relaxed back. One of my fingers zeroed in on her anus and she jerked again. My slippery finger moved forward with her and then held firm as her ass slowly relaxed back.

The fingertip suddenly broke through the tight ring of muscles guarding her asshole and went in to the first knuckle. Lisa gave out with a soft yell and came up on her toes. That was followed by a muffled moan and I looked around her hip again. She and Jenny were kissing. Jenny's hands came around Lisa's back and hugged her tightly.

Lisa had her arms around Jenny. I had held my finger still until now. When I pushed on it gently, it went in deeper. Lisa let out another yell but it was muffled. I turned my hand as I pulled my finger out slowly. Lisa's hips trembled as she came down off her toes trying to keep the finger in her ass.

The tip of my finger was just inside her asshole when I stopped moving it. I moved my middle finger over and felt the heat of her opening. I pushed up and now she had a finger in her ass and one in her pussy. Even muffled, the yell she let out was louder. She came up on her toes but I kept right on moving my fingers until they wouldn't go anymore.

Lisa's hips were quivering and jerking slightly. I held my hand still. It was far too early for her to come yet. A moment later, Lisa moaned and then moaned again. I looked around her hip. Jenny had broken the kiss and was now massaging both of Lisa's breasts. Lisa had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily.

Jenny looked down at me. "What are you doing back there?"

"A finger in her ass and a finger in her pussy," I replied. "Want to join the fun?"

One of Jenny's hands wandered down across Lisa's belly. Her hand ended up cupping Lisa's sex, two of her fingers split by my finger. "Interesting," my sister whispered.

"If I move my fingers too much, she's going to come like mad."

Jenny grinned and winked at me. "We can't have that yet. Why don't you stand up and play with her breasts and neck while I wash this end."

"But, but, but, this end is so much fun," I said with a grin.

"The fun will begin once this shower is over and we're all in my bed," Jenny said with a wink.

I nodded. "Maybe you and her in a sixty nine and me behind her?

Lisa groaned softly and flexed her hips. "I... I can hear you, you know."

I slipped my fingers out of her and stood up. She whimpered loudly when I did. My hands covering her breasts brought the whimper back. My lips and tongue on her neck made her arch her back and moan. A moment later, she let out a loud yell and flexed her hips wildly.

With a grin, I whispered in her ear, "My sister is licking your clit, right?"

Lisa threw her head back and shivered hard. "Oh yes," she said loudly and then groaned long and loud as her hips jerked and twitched to a rhythm of their own. I squeezed her firm breasts and then my fingers found her stiff nipples and gave them a firm rolling pinch. She gave out with an even louder yell than before, her hips jerking even harder. I had forgotten how sensitive she had said her nipples were. I hadn't believed her or my sister back then but I did now.

*****

Lisa was sitting on the shower seat as Jenny washed the tanning oil off me. She had saved my dick for last. Lisa was watching Jenny's hands gliding up and down my shaft and she would whimper softly ever so often. Jenny looked her way and asked, "Are your remembering sucking on this under the float?"

With a slow shake of her head, Lisa groaned, blushed lightly, and whispered in reply, "No, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to keep from dying with your tongue in my sex and his dick in my ass."

I'm not sure which of us groaned loudest, me or my sister. When we did, Lisa giggled and whispered, "But I'm going to need a nap first."

"No problem," Jenny said and then added, "If you don't mind company. I could use one myself."

Lisa shivered and then glanced up at my face. She looked a Jenny and raised her eyebrows questioningly. Jenny looked at me quickly and then at her friend. "He, uh, can't sleep in my room," Jenny said softly and then winked at Lisa, "Not until he's off probation anyway."

When Lisa gave her a funny look, Jenny looked at me with a silent question. I shrugged and replied, "She's your friend."

Standing up, Jenny turned the water off and opened the shower door. She stepped out and held her hand out toward Lisa. I could see the wheels turning in her head as Lisa stepped out of the shower. "We have some talking to do," Jenny said as she picked up a towel and handed it to her friend. She gave me a wink as she tossed me a towel.

There was a knock at the door as we were drying off. A few seconds later, our mother's voice said, "I wanted you to know we were home."

"Thank you Mother," Jenny said and the door opened enough for Mom's head to show around the edge of the door. Her eyes grew wide and then she said, "Oh, I didn't know you had company in here."

"We were saving on hot water," Jenny said with a wink at the end.

My mother's eyes were on me. "You are remembering what your father said, right?"

"Yes, mother, I remember."

She nodded and pulled her head back and then stuck it back in. "Your father and I will be in our shower and in our room for a while so..." She stopped talking and winked as she closed the door.

Jenny chuckled and looked at me. "Moms way of letting us know we had a some time to ourselves and to not worry if we heard her screaming her head off."

Lisa gave Jenny a funny look and Jenny laughed. "She can be louder than you are at times." Lisa blushed and looked sheepish. Jenny kissed her on the cheek. "It also means we don't have to wear towels on the way to my bedroom."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips as her fingers wrapped around my dick. "No playing with this." She let go of my dick and then looked thoughtful. She glanced at Lisa and then asked, "Can you load your camera program on my computer?"

"Uh, yeah. It's a simple plug and play with the CD but dad has my camera."

Jenny grinned. "I have the camera but no drivers."

"Camera?" Lisa asked with a wide eyed look.

"A family project," Jenny told her quickly. Looking at me, she said, "Find that CD and slip it under my door."

With a shrug, I asked, "What's in it for me?"

Jenny chuckled. "If things work out, everything you've ever fantasized about and then some."

I was out the door at a dead run. I knew exactly where the camera software CD was and handed it to Jenny as she and Lisa walked past in the hall. Jenny winked and asked, "Don't you have a computer to reload?"

"Uh, yeah, I do."

"Then I'd get on it if I was you," she said as she headed for her room.

I stood there wondering what she was talking about and then I remembered her computer was hooked into the home network on wifi. I was grinning as I went into my room and shut the door.

*****

It took me a little over three hours to get the operating system and most of my programs loaded. I was downloading folders from my backup drive when there was a knock on my door. When I opened the door, my mother stood there with a grin on her face. I did a double take. The grin was the only thing she had on. "Uh... Mom?" I said as my eyes flicked down to her breasts and then down to her sex.

Her breasts were larger than Jenny's by far and her sex was cleanly shaven. The bibbed apron she's had on at breakfast had hid how large her breasts were. I thought back to the video I had made and couldn't remember seeing how large they were. I had been distracted by her ass and Jenny's among other things.

"I came to let you know that supper would be ready shortly."

"Uh... ok."

Mom grinned. "Is Lisa still here?"

"She was taking a nap with Jenny the last I heard."

With a nod, she turned away and then stopped to look back at me. My eyes were on her full round ass. "Jenny's right, teasing you is fun." I groaned as my eyes came up to her face. Her eyes dropped to my hard dick and she shivered. "Go tell your sister that supper is ready and see if Lisa is still here. If she is, I'll have to get dressed."

"Uh, yes ma'am," I said as she turned and walked off down the hall. My eyes were on her ass and its sensuous sway. With a soft groan I headed for my sister's room. I wondered if I should have gotten dressed as I knocked on Jenny's door.

I was about to knock a second time when the door opened slightly and Lisa peeked out. She smiled as she opened the door wider. Jenny was sitting on the side of the bed using a towel to wipe her face. "What's up Bro?" She asked as she lowered the towel.

With a grin, I replied, "I was going to tell you that supper was ready but I see you've already had dessert."

Lisa blushed deeply and Jenny grinned at me. "Twice," she said and then laughed as Lisa looked at her hard.

"I know what I want for dessert at least twice," I said and Lisa looked around at me with wide eyes.

"After supper," Jenny said standing up. "I'm famished."

"Wait a few, I need to let Mom know that Lisa is still here."

"It's ok, she knows about the family plan," Jenny said as she came over and put her arm around Lisa's waist. "Mom can stay naked. We all can."

Lisa made a soft whimpering sound. "I've never ate naked before," she whispered and then took a short gasping breath. "Your mom and dad? They'll... Uh..." She stopped talking and groaned loudly.

"Yeah, they will," Jenny whispered and then grinned at me, her eyes on my hard dick. "I see a nice dessert for you," she whispered in Lisa's ear.

Lisa's eyes dropped to my dick and she groaned again. "I... I... I..." She stammered and Jenny laughed.

"After supper."

*****

As we came into the Kitchen Mom was putting a big pot of spaghetti on the table. "Great timing," she said with a smile and then grinned at Lisa. "Nice to see you, Lisa."

Dad lowered his paper and did a double take at Lisa. "Yes, very nice to see you, Lisa. It's been a while."

Lisa whimpered softly and fidgeted as Mom spoke and moaned as she saw my Dad looking at her.

Jenny squeezed Lisa's waist and guided her over to the chair next to my dad. "Sit here," she whispered and took the chair next to her friend. Mom took the seat next to Dad on the other side of the table. I took the chair on the opposite end.

Dad was looking back and forth between Lisa and Jenny, his eyebrows raised questioningly.

Lisa blushed and Jenny grinned. "Lisa is the first non-family member of our little nudist club or whatever we're going to call it."

Dad nodded and looked at Lisa. "Welcome to the family."

"Thank, thank you," Lisa said quickly.

"Will you just be sleeping with Jenny?" Mom asked as she dished spaghetti onto a plate.

Lisa groaned and then glanced my way. "Well, I had thought..." she whispered and then moaned loudly as she blushed deeply.

Jenny looked at Mom and shook her head. "She's still making up her mind on things."

"Understandable," Dad said and took the plate from Mom.

To change the subject, I said, "I'm almost finished reloading my computer. I should have those numbers for you in a couple of days." Dad nodded as he ate his spaghetti. A couple of questions crossed my mind and I looked at my sister. Had she record herself and Lisa earlier. Was that the first? The way she had said nudist club, made me wonder if she had mentioned the camera/recording part of things.

Mom had handed everyone a plate and sat down in front of her own. She looked around and smiled. "Everyone being naked at supper is interesting to say the least."

Jenny and I both grinned and looked at Lisa. "Having naked company is interesting also," Jenny whispered.

Dad looked at Lisa and nodded. "Someone seems to have filled out more since the last time they were swimming in the pool."

Lisa blushed and nodded. "The bikini I wore back then would barely cover my nipples now."

"I have one of those micro bikinis that I wear on vacations. It covers my nipples nicely and barely covers the outer lips of my pussy. My ass is totally bare." Mom said with a wink in Lisa's direction.

Lisa shivered. "Today was my first time naked outside with others around."

"Then you will have to come over often and use the pool and sundeck in the yard," Mother said.

Jenny looked at Lisa and leaned over closer to whisper, "I'm thinking about transferring to the local college so I can be around more."

"I've missed having you around," Lisa replied.

Mom looked at her daughter and nodded. "Me too."

Jenny smiled and winked at her mother. "Hopefully, there will be a lot of people around."

"The more the merrier," Dad said with a grin.

*****

After that, supper was finished mostly in silence. Jenny and Lisa helped Mom clear the table. I got a chance to ask Jenny in private if she had mentioned the camera's and the recording we had planned. She grinned and whispered, "She knows I recorded the two of us together but that is all."

I nodded in reply. "Drop that driver disk off in my room so I can load the camera on my computer. I'd hate to miss the chance to record if she happens to visit my room."

Jenny winked at me and moved toward Lisa. "Hey girlfriend, want to spend the night? We haven't done a sleepover in ages."

"I don't have to work tomorrow so why not. I'll call Mom and let her know I won't be home."

Jenny turned and winked at me. Looking back at Lisa she said, "It'll be like old times."

Lisa looked at her best friend and shivered. "Not quite, it'll be even better, I hope."

Jenny laughed. "Everything is better."

Mom was rinsing dishes and looked over her shoulder. "Why don't you three go take a swim or something."

"I need to work on my computer," I said as I stood up.

Jenny looked at me and winked. "Don't forget to load that disk I borrowed from you."

"Not a problem," I whispered as I headed for the stairs and my room.

*****

It didn't take very long to get my computer finished and my web cam loaded and aimed at my bed. I had pulled up my sister's computer and found the video of her and Lisa. It was from across the room and kind of grainy but my mind filled in what I couldn't really see.

To start, Lisa was leaned against the headboard with her legs spread wide and my sister's face buried in her pussy. Lisa's eyes were wide and her mouth open. There was no sound but my imagination added that. Especially when Lisa threw her head back, her eyes tightly shut, and her mouth wide open.

My hand was lightly stroking my hard dick as I jumped along the part where they were sleeping cuddled up in the middle of the bed. I made one long jump and the hurriedly backed up. The long jump showed Lisa sitting on Jenny's face, facing toward the camera. When I backed up, I landed on the point where Lisa was swinging her knee over Jenny's face.

I groaned softly as I watched her lower her sex until Jenny's tongue could barely reach her slit and clit. Lisa's eyes were closed and her hands were caressing and massaging her breasts. Jenny's hands grabbed her friends hips and pulled downward, her tongue tickling and teasing Lisa's opening. Lisa's hips were jerking and jumping back and forth as she sat down farther.

From the way Lisa was moving and the way her fingers were twisting and pulling on her nipples, she was coming long and hard. I'm surprised I hadn't heard the screams of pleasure here in my room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds