• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sister

Sister

I had, on a whim, dropped in to see my older sister. She'd moved out of home ages ago, as soon as she turned eighteen, and had been living in the unit for over three years now. Me, I turned eighteen and stayed safely at home. I had no objections to my parents continuing to pick up the bills for a while longer. I was taking this opportunity to save up a little nest egg. When I moved out I wanted to be ready.

For some reason Clarissa didn't seem too happy to see me. She was nice enough, and put on the kettle, but I couldn't help getting the feeling that she wanted me gone. Something was up, I just knew it, and I was sticking around out of perversity.

The problem surfaced when the doorbell rang. I was right next to the door when the chime went off and I automatically reached out and opened the door, hearing Clarissa's, "Don't answer that!" just a little too late.

These two guys just came barging in. Not bad looking but the way they were dressed tended to say hired muscle, and I wondered what the hell was going on.

One of the guys grabbed my arm and told me to be quiet and nothing would happen to me. Clarissa, he said, had been a bad girl and needed a reminder that this was not a good idea. I have to admit that the guy holding me, while older than me, was young and attractive, with a friendly manner and a nice voice. In another situation I would have been attracted to him, but in the current case - not so much.

The other guy, a virtual twin of the one holding me was standing in front of Clarissa, smiling.

"Ah, listen, guys," Clarissa said, a pleading note in her voice, "Bethany is my sister. She just dropped in to say hullo. Could you, um, come back later, when she's gone?"

"Now Clarissa, love, you know we can't do that. Our instructions were firm. No excuses are to be accepted, no matter how creative. The relative ploy is rather dated. Everyone has a relative they don't want involved."

"I'm not going anywhere until I know what's going on," I chimed in. "What the hell do you guys think you're playing at?"

The guy talking to Clarissa turned and looked at me.

"Call me Tim," he said. "He's Tom. Clarissa has been a naughty girl and certain penalties are called for. Don't worry. The penalties in this case won't require hospital treatment or even a doctor. It will be more of a subtle reminder that young ladies need to behave themselves."

"Tim and Tom? You expect me to believe they're your real names? And just what did she do, anyway?"

"Does it matter if they're our real names? You can call us Percy and Cecil if you like. Do you think I look like a Percy or a Cecil?"

From the 'you look like an idiot' look I gave him he must have decided my answer was in the negative.

"No? Then Tim and Tom it is. Now, what Clarissa did. She short-changed the till at work, again, and the boss has decided views about that. He did have a word about it last time, and was quite nice about it. But he did warn her that a penalty would be incurred if she screwed up again."

"Clarissa?"

"There were these shoes. I was a little short so I borrowed some money from the till. I was only borrowing it. I was going to put it back when I received my pay."

"Why didn't you."

Tim laughed. "Apparently the till was balanced before she received her pay and the boss was displeased. Clarissa has since paid back the missing money but the boss insists the penalty be paid. He points out that she was warned so she can't really argue about it."

Clarissa was glaring at Tim.

"Listen, now is not a good time. Bethany will be leaving shortly. Why don't you guys come back in half an hour?"

"No delays," said Tim, shaking his head. "Our instructions were clear. If we leave, you may not open the door when we return."

Clarissa was looking very frustrated but not scared, so I guess the punishment wasn't going to be anything too onerous. I couldn't help wondering what it was.

"Ah, exactly what are you going to do?"

"We are going to have Clarissa take off all her clothes so she is stark, staring, naked. Then I am going to put her over my knee and give her a good old-fashioned spanking. She is going to finish up with a nice warm glow to her bottom. Won't this be fun?"

"Um, Tim, can't you let Bethany leave first? Please."

"No. It will provide her with an object lesson as to what happens to naughty girls."

At the same time that Tim was insisting I stay I was also insisting I stay.

"I'm not leaving you here alone with these two animals. If I'm here they won't dare go too far and actually harm you. I'm staying."

Clarissa called Tim a rude word and he just laughed. She also told me I was an idiot but I ignored that, putting it down to stress speaking.

"Come along, Clarissa, no more delays. Let's see those clothes hitting the floor. Or would you prefer me to take them off for you? "

Clarissa gave us all a nasty look and started undressing. It didn't take long before she was standing there naked except for her shoes. I couldn't help wondering why she'd left them on.

Tim and Tom were giving her appreciative looks and I could feel myself blushing for her. Their looks were absolutely carnal in expression and it was fortunate that she was only going to be spanked. Anything else and I suspect they'd have fucked her to a fare-you-well.

Tim sat himself down on a chair and patted his knee. Clarissa edged over to him and he brought her across his knee, bottom up. I was slightly surprised. I'd have though that he'd place a hand on her back to hold her in position but no. His hand went underneath her, neatly cupping one of her breasts. So typical of a man, I thought. Any excuse for a cheap grope.

Tom dragged me around to the side a bit more. I wondered why for a moment and then I twigged. In the new position he had a better view, not only of Clarissa's bottom but of her pudenda as well. Bent over the way she was with her legs slight parted he could see everything. So could I, for that matter. It was embarrassing.

Tim started spanking Clarissa. I was embarrassed all over again, but this time it was for Clarissa's reactions. She was weeping and wailing and carrying on like crazy. She kicked her legs up and down and waved her arms around and a fat lot of good that was doing. Tim was grinning as he spanked her and Tom was openly laughing, enjoying the show.

Tim's hand would come down, bouncing of Clarissa's bottom and she'd give a small scream. Tim's hand would lift again, showing Clarissa's bottom to be a little redder than it was before the spank. He must have given her a score of good firm spanks before there was a subtle change of action.

I didn't notice it at first as I was standing there being quietly appalled at Tim spanking Clarissa and even more appalled at Clarissa's reactions to the spanking. I mean, hell's bells, I wanted to rush over there and give her a swat myself, telling her to show a little more decorum. Her carrying on was disgraceful.

The subtle change seemed to be flagged by a new note in Clarissa's screams. Hearing it I watched a bit closer and was appalled all over again. Tim wasn't just spanking Clarissa on the bottom. His hand was now reaching around and landing stinging little slaps upon her mound. No wonder she was shrieking each time he did it.

It also looked to me as though it was exciting her to a certain extent. I've got pretty good eyesight and I could plainly see that her labia were darkening and swelling as Tim's hand slapped against her. Then it was a case of, yes, she's most certainly being aroused, as I could see her inner lips starting to protrude, swelling up and puffing out. My god, if he kept this up she was going to be spanked into a climax.

"OK, Tim," Tom suddenly said, "time for stage two."

With that Tim desisted, swinging Clarissa to her feet and standing up himself. Clarissa's nipples were erect, undoubtedly cause by Tim pawing her breasts while he spanked her.

"Ah, stage two?" I asked Tom.

"Uh-huh. Stage two," he said with some satisfaction, nodding towards Tim.

I looked back at Tim and, oh my god, he'd dropped his trousers and he had an erection sticking way out there. He was also pushing poor Clarissa so she was bending over the end of the couch, and his intent was plain.

"What is he doing?" I yelled at Tom.

"Stage two," he said. "After Clarissa's been spanked we fuck the daylights out of her. Tim's up first. When he's finished I get my turn."

"You can't do that," I protested. "That's rape!"

"Um, you're right. But Clarissa isn't going to complain. She knew what she was risking when she pulled her silly little stunt."

"But this isn't fair. You just said she was going to be spanked."

"And so she was, in stage one. No permanent bruises, scars, or broken bones. Just a warmed up tush which she won't want to sit on for the rest of the day. Stage two is more interesting. And a lot more fun to do."

I was going, "but, but, but," but didn't know what else to say. I looked over at Clarissa and Tim just in time to see Tim give a firm push and have his cock absolutely ram its way into poor Clarissa, who screamed as he did so.

"You can't do this," I protested again.

"I'll tell you what, sweetheart. Since you're so worried about your sister I'll let you drop your panties and I'll give you a serve instead of waiting for my turn on Clarissa."

"WHAT?"

"Why not? A fucking will have been delivered and Clarissa will have gotten the message. Still, if you don't care if I take Clarissa as well then we'll say no more about it."

"But," I said helplessly.

"No, don't worry about it. It was just an idea. I'm sure Clarissa will manage it. It's not that I'm that large."

Oh my god. Tom had dropped his trousers as well and he was lying in his teeth. He was that large and the living proof was right there in front of me. No way could Clarissa handle him as well as Tim. I swallowed hard.

"Alright. I'll do it. Just don't be rough on me."

"I'll be gentler than your own boyfriend, sweetheart," Tom said, smiling at me.

I didn't have to pull down my panties. Tom turned me and had me bend over the chair next to us. Then my dress was pushed up and he pulled my panties down for me. Right down, with Tom tapping my ankle to have me lift my foot so he could take them off one leg, leaving them bunched around my other ankle.

His hand came up between my legs, rubbing me. I was already breathing hard and I knew he was going to find me aroused and wet. What would you expect, after watching someone spanking a girl's pussy and then watching his start screwing her? (He was still doing that, and doing it quite industriously, his hips working overtime and his cock plunging repeatedly into Clarissa, who was gasping and squealing and moaning.)

Tom seemed satisfied that I was ready for him and his cock pressed against me, then into me. I will give him credit for being gentle. He didn't try to force himself on me, just moved slowly and steadily, easing his cock into me and down my passage. I could feel my passage softly yield to him while closing around him as he passed. My only problem was that he seemed to just keep on coming, stretching me beyond what I would call normal.

At the same time that he was pushing his weapon home he was also running his hands up under my top. It was the work of a moment for him to undo my bra and then his arms were around me while he started stroking my breasts. His cock finally banged home against me and he went still for a moment, probably savouring his conquest. Then he started on me.

He slowly pulled back and returned and I naturally pushed to meet him. If I had to do this then I might as well do it properly. Damned if I was just going to stand there and act as if it was an assault. I'd agreed, so it was up to me to make the best of it.

He, of course, seemed to take my participation for granted. He'd no sooner driven in and he was pulling back, ready to take me again. He didn't really linger over it. Sure, the first few strokes were relatively slow and sure but I sensed that he was just feeling me out, testing my reactions. What he sensed appeared to satisfy him because he started moving faster and we were soon engaged in earnest, bodies coming together in a nice steady rhythm.

I have to admit that at this stage my thoughts of how Clarissa must be suffering faded away. She'd have to manage as best she could. I had my own suffering to consider and I was working at considering that just as hard as I could. Tom would come banging in and I'd bounce my bottom up towards him, hearing his groin hit mine with a slap, and then he'd be pulling back while my passage clung to him, only to come charging in again.

Watching poor Clarissa earlier had got me worked up to a certain extent (probably proving I was some sort of pervert) but that was nothing compared to how Tom's depredations upon my body were exciting me. His hands were incessantly at work, teasing my breasts and nipples, while his cock was pounding out its commanding message - I am here and I am your master.

When I said I wasn't considering Clarissa and her trials it didn't work the other way. Tom was in full stride, banging away to his heart's content, when there was a shrill cry.

"That bastard. He's fucking Bethany. I'm going to kill him."

It was heartening to think that Clarissa cared enough to protest, especially as I was doing this for her sake, but there was no way I could take the time to reassure her. Tom had my full attention. Well, his cock had my full attention.

I was gasping and groaning and he was coming faster and faster, his speed seeming to increase with every thrust. Tom had, I guessed, reached that stage where he wanted to turn me into a quivering wreck, responsive to his every touch. I had news for Tom. He'd already succeeded.

When I finally climaxed it almost took me by surprise. I was humping away, relished the way his cock came thundering into me, and then I was giving a startled scream and my climax was rolling over me, grinding me under its weight.

After that Tom slowly withdrew and even went so far as to do up my bra and help me get my panties back on. I was aware of Clarissa swearing in the background and I eventually got myself together enough to look around.

Clarissa was still naked, and was nearly jumping up and down in fury, being held back by a laughing Tim. Tom, hero that he was, was hiding behind me. He was also laughing. Clarissa saw I was back with the land of the living and she started in on me. ME! What did I do?

"You bitch," she railed at me. "How dare you? He was my fuck, not yours. You're quite old enough to go out and find your own. You had no right to come here and pinch one of mine."

I'm like Say, what? What's she talking about, pinching her fuck? I saved her from a second rape.

Tim saw the confused look on my face and suddenly looked a little confused himself.

"Hey, wait a minute, Clarissa," He said. "Are you saying Bethany here wasn't part of your little plan?"

"Of course not. I told you she's my sister. You should have listened to me and let me get rid of her."

"We couldn't. You said we were to ignore anything you said as you'd be making up excuses. How could we know that she'd blunder in?"

"Would someone please explain what the hell is going on?" I demanded while Tom was saying, "Oops. My bad."

Something about the whole scenario suddenly smelled to high heaven and back. Tim explained.

"It was a bit of role playing set up by Clarissa. She was the naughty girl who was going to be spanked and raped by the pair of us. We were the villains, spanking and raping to our heart's content, venting our lusts on her helpless young body."

"And you stepped in and ruined it," yelled Clarissa. "Right now I'm supposed to be flat on my back with Mike holding my legs in the air and raping me just as hard as he could."

"Ah, Mike?" I asked.

"She means me," said Tom. "We're only Tim and Tom for this little act."

I knew it. I knew those weren't there correct names.

"Hey, wait a minute. If it was all an act why did I get fucked?" I asked, suddenly feeling very indignant and hard done by. (Hard done, anyway. Very hard.)

"I assumed that you were an extra she'd brought in to share the fun," Tom said. "It seemed a reasonable assumption, especially when you bent over and lost your panties."

"That's because you're a pair of idiots," snapped Clarissa.

"How was I supposed to know?" I protested. "I saw you being spanked and heard you screaming and protesting. What was I supposed to think? That you were enjoying being spanked?"

Came the dawn with a flash of blinding light.

"You were. You liked being spanked. It didn't occur to you to warn me off, did it?"

I looked around at the three of them.

"I am leaving," I said with dignity. "Tom, seeing that Clarissa enjoys being spanked so much, give her one with my compliments."

With that I turned, snatched up my purse and marched out, leaving my sister to her friends. And I hope that Tom, or Mike, or whatever his real name was, beat her bottom so she couldn't sit for a week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1085 milliseconds