• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Young Wife Dreamy Cum Shots

Young Wife Dreamy Cum Shots

Key West

They were a happily married young couple. Becky was dressed nicely but conservative. Her expensive gold jewelry highlighted her evening dress. If it were possible for anyone to see up her skirt, they would see exquisite white lace panties. They drove there in their Cadillac. Becky was from a well to do family, and he was rich. Becky was getting all the sex Becky wanted and living the dream life. They went on a Key West vacation. They made a good living and worked hard, and had a nice lifestyle. A naval base was nearby. Secretly, Navy sailors turn her on, but Becky never talked about it.

Becky had always dreamed of the sunny beaches of Key West and yearned for a boat ride on a yacht or on a deep sea fishing day trip. She wanted to soak up a tan while on the beach in her tiny string bikini showing her awesome figure. Jimmy also had a men's T-back bikini that showed his tight butt and displayed his package. Women just loved it. Women secretly wanted to see if covered all of his tight asshole when he bent over. Sometimes men also wanted to see it. Becky loved for others to see her prize man and what a nice tight butt he has that is all hers.

Becky saw a handsome man wearing an expensive silk orange shirt walking to the hall where the restrooms are.

The Petition

While drinking a margarita Becky saw a petition next to her husband's side with a gap between sections revealing a display of a handsome man standing at a counter with a black drape underneath. Her husband could not see it from his chair. Becky peered nonchalantly. Becky saw a man come through the dim light. It was the man with the orange silk shirt. The bar was a multi-level floor plan so his face was about waist high to the other man. He pulled the man's zipper down, pulled out a nice cock and start sucking. Becky saw the cum shoot right into his mouth as he held his mouth open with the dick head partially in it at just the right angle where Becky could see.

Small Door in the Dimly Lit Hallway, Orange Silk Shirt

On her next trip to the restroom Becky saw a small door in the hallway labeled "closet out of service, locked when in use." Becky didn't think that made any sense. It occurred to her that must be how the other man with the orange silk shirt got in there. Back at the table, Becky watched a few handsome men stand there watching a movie screen while getting a blow job right there in a public bar. Becky saw several blow jobs with nice ropes of cum from handsome men. Becky excused herself again and secreted into the hallway and when no one was looking Becky found the door open and went inside, locking it from the inside. Quietly Becky made her way to the position. Trembling with the fear of getting caught Becky reached up and rubbed the leg of a handsome sailor. Becky stroked his cock and took it out. Soon Becky sucked it good, sucked the balls and Becky had a good mouthful of tasty cum. As Becky finished, she and tucked the cock back in. Becky saw another opening with a young woman with a thin lacy top displaying hard nipples looking through, and Becky winked at her, opened the door to the hall carefully and when the coast was clear came out.

Janelle was the young woman with a thin lacy top displaying hard nipples. Becky encountered her and they giggled and introduced each other. Becky noticed Janelle had a fluorescent band around her wrist.

The Thrust

Her husband was enjoying himself looking at sports on the overhead screen and drinking beer. Becky watched as a handsome sailor in uniform came through the dim light, and sucked a cock with vigor. He was eager to suck the balls as far back as he could, and reaching beneath them while sucking the dick head, and licking the vein. He must have stuck a finger in the man's ass because he thrust his hips up as he climaxed. This was unforgettably sexy and Becky would daydream about it for years.

Jimmy, her husband came from the restrooms beside another patron who whispered something in his ear. Jimmy glanced toward the counter that had a black drape like curtains. The bar was dimly lit so you couldn't tell the drape was there unless you looked for a minute. He didn't want to be caught looking toward other men's waist lines. That really wasn't his bag. Then he noticed one of the men tensed up and edged closer bar counter.

Coming back from the restroom Becky saw that Jimmy had gone up to the bar counter to get another drink and chat with another patron while watching a sports monitor that switched from classy fishing trips to pageants to classy beach resorts with beautiful people.

Then Becky noticed that Janelle had gotten up. She had wanted to introduce her husband to Janelle, but then noticed Janelle through the opening of the partition in front of her husband. She watched with fascination. She saw Jimmy tighten up and then Jimmy's cum shot go directly into Janelle's mouth. In the last motion she saw Janelle slip the fluorescent band over Jimmy's balls.

Janelle didn't know she had sucked off Becky's husband. Janelle told Becky how much the man she sucked seemed to love it when she stuck her finger up his ass and moved it around while she sucked and massaged his balls. The man acted like it was the first time anyone ever did it to him. Becky never knew Jimmy would like that and began thinking about how she would do that in their foreplay.

The men coming up to the bar counter would slip an extra tip to the bar tender. Then she saw the man with the expensive silk orange shirt approach the bar tender and slip him a large bill.

The bar tender mixed a special drink slipping a Viagra pill in it and had it delivered to Jimmy for the generous tip Jimmy had given him.

Soon Jimmy had a hard on that would not quit and he came up to the bar tipping the bar tender again. Jimmy was a little jittery and was glad to stand by the counter to hide his enormous hard on. Behind the counter the man with the expensive silk orange shirt slipped up and started rubbing Jimmy's hard on. Jimmy gasped uncontrollably. The man pulled out Jimmy's cock and balls and caressed them exquisitely trying to keep an enduring and tantalizing pace, licking blowing and teasing. As Jimmy's cock dribbled more and more pre-cum the man licked it up and fingered further and further back until his finger secreted all the way up Jimmy's ass, in a pulsing movement that massaged the prostate and tantalized his asshole. He had the asshole and balls in one hand, the cock in the other and the cockhead captured in his twirling tongue mouth.

Jimmy clinched his ass, bodily shuddered, and flexed as his heaving cum shot forcefully exploded into the man's mouth, forcing some cum up through his nostrils and leaving a heavy trail of cum all through his mouth.

The man lavishly tasted and rolled the cum in his mouth, licking and tasting the cockhead cleaning every last trace of cum and sucking out the last drop squeezing the cum vein and feeling off the balls and ass cheeks. He fondly put Jimmy's cock and balls back in his pants, and zipped it up before slipping away.

Before they left the bar, Becky noticed the man with the expensive silk orange shirt was now wearing the fluorescent band around his wrist!

The Yacht

Early the next morning at the hotel they were having coffee on the patio facing the beach and the early morning sky. It just happens that Janelle on a business trip was staying at the same hotel and joined them. They chatted about the beautiful sunrise over the ocean. They watched gulls flying gracefully, and birds on the beach. They saw a couple fishing boats heading out to sea.

A well dressed rich man in shorts was sitting at a table next to them. He cheerily introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Vincent. Isn't it a beautiful morning?" He had an enticing and friendly countenance emanating a feeling of trust to his new friends.

Jimmy responded, "Yes indeed. My name is Jimmy," and leaned over to shake hands. "This is my wife Becky and our friend, Janelle."

Vincent remarked, "After coffee I am planning to take my yacht out for a little cruise and see the beautiful small islands and inlets around here." Displaying a face like a suddenly great idea just struck him, he said, "Hey why don't you guys join me?"

They all looked at each other and Becky squealed, "Oh that would be great!"

On the boat Becky came aboard in a short skirt with exquisite white lace see through lingerie panties that showed her blond pussy hair when she sat on the deck chairs or benches. Likewise Janelle was wearing a short - short beach skirt with ultra thin burnt orange thong panties that if you looked showed her black pussy hair.

Jimmy was wearing spotless white cotton sports shorts with a tank top and sweet scented men's thong cotton print underwear that could pass for panties except for the pouch.

Vincent made them all a drink and while he guided the boat everyone sat on the bench cushions on the deck feeling the sea breeze and looking at the wonderful sights. Vincent was a smooth sailor and guided the boat out to deeper water so the shoreline disappeared but soon they could see some small islands. They came to some calm shallow waters between the islands and into a cove with a sandy bottom. It was perfect for swimming or simply getting a tan.

Vincent announced that the area was virtually private, showing his stock of coconut oil for tanning saying it was ok if they wanted to sunbathe in the nude for a fuller tan, and the coconut oil was edible. He mixed some more drinks and they all helped themselves to the tanning oil.

Janelle said to Becky, "Let's get some tan." She picked some tanning oil.

Becky said, "Wait why don't we go topless and get a better tan. I'm sure they won't mind," nodding toward the guys.

They took their tops off and Becky started applying coconut oil on Janelle. She rubbed it all up and down her sides then sexily traced her finger down the spine of Janelle and back up to the small of her neck. As she did so she scissored with Janelle placing her pussy on Janelle's leg while using one hand to pull her tight and the other hand to trace her back.

Janelle took the queue and held Becky in tight.

Becky traced Janelle's spine down to the small of her back just touching the top of the short beach skirt then tracing back up her sides until she traced and rubbed the side of her tit. She traced the outside bulge of her boob and then underneath. Janelle was spell bound, and with the effects of the alcohol coming on she was feeling uninhibited and playful with the feminine contact.

Becky hugged Janelle pulling her boobs into her own. She hugged Janelle's neck and could feel her body heat build up as she licked her neck behind her ear. Playfully she unfastened Janelle's skirt and lowered it while her thumbs caught the band of her panties and slid them down at the same time. Becky took hers off as well.

They hugged and rubbed on tanning oil, first on the boobs, back and stomach, and then on their butts. The guys looked on with grins while drinking. Becky applied coconut oil all over and down the crack of Janelle's ass including her asshole, and then down to the edges around the vagina opening. They hunched and humped pussies, rubbing clits sideways and up and down. While they hugged and turned they arched their backs and spread ass cheeks revealing assholes and slightly open pussy.

For the girls, the last round of drinks Vincent had mixed also included the female version of Viagra, and a herb from West Virginia woods that caused their vaginas to lubricate profusely.

Becky laid back Janelle on the bench cushions with her feet on the floor and knees spread wide. Becky began to kiss around Janelle's mid section and it turned her on so much she was lifting her hips trying to meet Becky's lips. Becky teased, nipped kisses on the clit, and pinch kissed her pussy lips, finally licking just a little inside the lips. This was driving Janelle wild and she kept humping her pussy up to meet Becky's lips.

Soon Becky could see Janelle's pussy juice leaking out with a creamy thick whiteness that came out in lumps and dripped down over her asshole. Becky surprised herself by licking up the pussy cream following it right over the asshole and down the butt crack. Becky licked it up with gusto and rimmed the asshole good to get all of it out of the brown wrinkles. When she trailed her tongue all the way back up to the clit licking and sucking Janelle started to clench and contract. Becky placed her mouth and tongue at the vaginal opening while Janelle pushed out all her pussy cum until she was exhausted from flexing so hard. Becky ate all the pussy juice with relish without even thinking this was the first time she had ever done such a thing.

Janelle said, "Oh that was awesome! Here let's change places so I can do you." The Viagra drink and the herb had plenty of time to work on Becky so she was wet and very horny to the touch. It was like her skin was electrified when Janelle first touched her tongue to her skin. Janelle licked and teased Becky's nipples, pressing her lips against her boobs and licking underneath and around the sides and then pinched her nipples with her lips, while just scraping her teeth on the nips.

Janelle steadily worked her tongue down Becky's stomach until Becky was intensely concentrating on how close the tongue was getting to her clit and pussy. Janelle teased around the sides of the clit hood, then licked the clit hood twitching it back and forth, and finally curling her tongue on the protruding clit and sucking it in twitching it in her mouth with the tip of her tongue. Becky was uncontrollable humping on Janelle's mouth. As Becky laid back raising her hips so that her vagina and asshole were raised and in reach of Janelle's mouth, Janelle continued her tongue journey millimeter by millimeter within the lips of Becky's pussy down to the opening, licking the perineum and kissing down to the butt cheeks. Becky started with a dribble but then her pussy juice started to come out in a flow down and over her asshole.

Janelle licked it up from the asshole and back up to the vaginal opening when Becky clinched her legs over Janelle's head and Janelle was treated to quantities of pussy cum. Janelle said, "Hmm that was so good!"

When Becky's eyes cleared she saw that Vincent was rubbing tan oil on Jimmy's back and down his ass cheeks. She thought she saw him finger Jimmy's asshole. Jimmy appeared to be asleep in the warm sun.

Becky and Janelle had applied oil to their nude bodies and now since orgasm they were naturally taking a nap.

Their bodies were still responsive with the strong Viagra dosage they had been given, and Vincent started massaging them until he was fingering their pussies.

Vincent came over and gave them both a jigger of mixed drink. He had put in a strong date rape drug and soon they were out of it laying there nude in the sun fully asleep.

Vincent had taken a super Viagra style drug that enhanced his hard on and substantially increased his reservoir of cum. The girls were semi conscious and physically enjoyed it when he licked their tits, asses and ate their pussies. Involuntarily they both creamed their pussies more and Vincent licked it up like gourmet treats from their assholes up.

Vincent then fucked them both doggie style over the bench pulling their hair back and spanking their asses, then fucked them from the front. He pulled out of Janelle's pussy and stuck his cock in Becky's mouth and then vice versa. When he came he had them close together so the first big spurt went into Becky's mouth, and the rest into Janelle's.

He was still hard so he fucked each pussy again and cleaned his cock in Jimmy's mouth each time, and finally again came, shooting his cum into Jimmy's mouth.

All three bodies were semi conscious in an induced medical twilight. They could feel and enjoy what was going on, but would not be able to remember it.

Vincent turned each one on their stomachs on the bench with knees on the floor spread apart. Starting like rubbing tan oil, he worked his hands over each ass and down the butt cracks and across the asshole. Then he took some very slick lube out and thoroughly lubed each asshole, in and out, and stretching slightly. The drugs were keeping his raging hard on almost to bursting. Easing the head of his cock almost nonchalantly into Jimmy's asshole he worked it in slowly.

Unconsciously Jimmy groaned and seemed to like it.

Vincent pushed all the way in and slowly out for a few times before increasing the pace, and then stopped. He pulled out rather quickly causing a reactionary groan from Jimmy and then went to Becky repeating the performance. He went from Becky to Janelle and then back to Becky and then back to Jimmy and from Jimmy to Janelle and back to Jimmy. Vincent loved the sex drugs he had taken. Now he vigorously sodomized Jimmy until Jimmy's asshole seemed to respond with humping and clinching in rhythm with Vincent's thrusts until Vincent exploded with an orgasm and huge cum load into Jimmy's ass. Jimmy's ass had upturned and in finale before pulling out Vincent cupped and fondled Jimmy's ass before his cock slid out.

Vincent turned each one over and applied more tan oil to make sure no one got sun burned, even in the most private areas.

As the boat neared the hotel docks again Vincent woke them all up saying they had all fallen asleep while tanning and should put their clothes back on.

Each one put their clothes back on with a little twitch of the asshole, and a funny taste in their mouths.

Jimmy said, "I must have fallen asleep, but I really enjoyed the outing." He reflexively licked his lips trying to figure out if it was the coconut oil he tasted.

The girls giggled.

Have you ever wondered why you get people's attention when you say you are going to Key West? What are they thinking?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Young Wife Dreamy Cum Shots

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds