• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kathy: Flashing Traveling Highways

Kathy: Flashing Traveling Highways

Traveling the highways to different gigs, gives time for a lot of flashing. I especially like going into rest areas, waysides, and truck stops where the men get so close. Let me ask? What would you do if you see a hot petite girl totally exposing her bare pussy, big cunt lips hanging down, juice dripping from her cunt. Would you just look or would you lose control and grope her? Well, that's the decision you would have to make if you see me flashing.

My name is Kathy, I'm a nineteen year old brunette with a 5' 2" 95 pound 36C - 22 - 33 body. Besides having big breasts and always erect nipples, I have a flat tiny waist, thin shapely legs, a nice, hard little ass and in between my legs a nice pair of big cunt lips with a stiff, protruding clit. I normally dress in one of my low cleavage cut, mid thigh length dresses that opens like a robe and some type of high heels. I wear nothing else but the dress and the heels, otherwise I'm naked.

After going through a few drivers, I found a retired marine, who was much older than me to drive. He wanted to travel, and what's better than traveling with a girl that loves to be naked? After a couple of weeks I purchased a class-A motor home, which, believe me, is the only way to travel. I just love sitting in the passenger seat totally naked, flashing all the truckers in between stops. At times I even talk on the CB radio, my CB name being 'Naked Beaver'.

In the beginning, I had been traveling the highways and flashing a bunch. Yet, no one had ever touched me in any way. Several men had asked me if they could touch, but I made up my mind that I would never give permission to anyone to do anything. Why you ask? Because I wanted to get men so horny just from my flashing, that they would lose control and grope me in some way, or do a whole lot more. I was beginning to think that no man would ever grope me. Hah!

It was a Thursday night and I must have flashed a couple hundred men already just inside truck stops. I'm guessing it was around two in the morning when we pulled into a rest area. I went into the building with rest rooms and vending machines. I squatted down next to the tourist pamphlet racks, my legs spread enough for anyone walking past to see. Only a few men came in over the next ten to fifteen minutes, all of them checking out and re-checking my exposed pussy. But all they did was look and eventually leave.

Three men I was guessing to be truckers came in together, talking and laughing. Like all men they checked out the girl in the short dress and instantly spotted my hanging cunt lips. All of them kind of milled around, taking several good looks at my pussy. They went in the rest room and came back out in one minute, tops. What a surprise... they all started looking at those vacation pamphlets on the racks. Of course they were just positioning themselves to get a much closer look at my pussy.

My excitement level was growing by the second and juice started dripping out of my cunt as they kept getting closer. Besides never talking, I made it a rule to never make eye contact either. Of course, I watched them out of the corners of my eyes and reflections in glass and mirrors. Hey, what good is flashing unless you know they're looking, right? Well these guys were most definitely looking, that's for sure. I had tried different things to get men to lose control and grope me. Like spreading my legs much wider after they'd been watching me for a while.

It had been a few minutes since they came out of the men's room and I decided that I should do something different. So I stood up, acting like my legs were cramped from squatting down so long. I kept looking at the pamphlets chest high and moved right in front of two of them. I bent from the waist, pulling out a pamphlet down low and looking at it still bent over. Most of my butt and all of my bare pussy were right there in front of them, just a few feet away.

I saw the one man move towards me in the reflection from the window, but he stopped. I stood up, moved around the side of the second rack, back in the corner and again bent way over, really exposing my bare butt and pussy. Wham! Just like that the man reached in and grabbed a big hand full of my dripping wet pussy. I thought many, many times of what I would do if someone did actually grope me, and I did exactly that, I let out a little yelp, "Oh!" and stood about half way up as though startled.

Again, I had thought many times to stand up half way, and if they removed their hand, continue to stand up straight. But, if they continued to grope me, stay bent over. Well, this man was definitely not removing his hand; in fact, he did just the opposite. He slid a finger right up my soaking wet cunt hole and put his other hand on my back, getting me to stay bent over. I can't begin to tell you how fucking excited I was at that very moment! Something I had been trying to get men to do for weeks had finally happened.

I was really surprised when the other men quickly moved to each side of me and stuck their hands inside my dress, groping my breasts and squeezing my nipples. All three men were doing everything they could, their hands moving very fast. My dress only had one velcro stay at the waist, and it quickly pulled apart, opening up my dress. Juice was flowing out of my pussy, and my excitement level leaped from five to ten in an instant!

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ahhh," I moaned softly as my cunt let go with several small orgasms.

My dress got flipped way up over my head, exposing my full naked body. The two men bent over and started sucking my nipples, while rubbing my ass and squeezing my breasts. The man behind me reached around my leg with his other hand, rolling my clit around with his fingers. He also added fingers to my cunt hole and was giving me a high speed finger fucking, bringing me to a big orgasm.

I moaned louder, "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my!" The juice poured out of my pussy.

I came so much you could hear my juice splashing on the tile floor. This was all happening in just a few short minutes. I spread my feet wider apart, so he could get his fingers deeper in my cunt. I was surprised and wondering what would happen, when another man came in the building. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he stood there, just watching the three men grope me. He went in the men's room and came back out a few seconds later. He again stood and watched for a short time. That was when the three men making me orgasm like crazy noticed him.

I was moaning, "Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh!" One orgasm after another spewed out of my cunt.

They all slowed what they were doing as they stared at the man. He just smiled bowed his head and left the building.

"We better go," the man finger fucking me said.

After several fast, hard thrusts of his fingers up my cunt hole and several super hard sucks on my nipples, the three men just let go and hurried out the door. I slowly stood up straight, my legs quivering, cum flowing out of my pussy making a fast dripping sound in the dead quiet room. I just stood there for a few seconds, a smile getting bigger and bigger on my face. This was one of the wildest things I had done and it all took place in just a few short minutes.

I looked down and couldn't believe the big puddle of cum juice on the floor. I went and used the ladies room and made my way to the motor home with a very excited bounce in my step. I was nearly laughing while thinking, "there are men that will lose control just from me flashing them." After weeks of flashing it had finally happened, and I couldn't be more excited about it! I got in the motor home and told my driver all about it.

Bill said, "I don't know about you," while chuckling and shaking his head. "But what the hell... do whatever blows your dress up."

My god, how exciting that all was, not to mention the bunch of orgasms I had in just a short time. Well after that, I stayed and flashed in rest areas and truck stops a little longer than I used to. A couple of weeks went by and I must have flashed more than two thousand men. But the only physical contact was a couple of men at different places patting me on the butt as they quickly left. That is until I stopped at a truck stop, which was known as a rough place out east. No, I cannot give its name or location.

I went into the truck stop and, if nothing else, it could have used a good cleaning. I first went to the pay phones and sat down, my legs spread pretty wide, pretending to be having a conversation. A few men walked by several times, getting a good look up between my legs. I got up, used the ladies room and headed for the store area. I went right to the magazine rack, standing at first, so men knew I was there. It didn't take long before a few men came over to check out the girl looking at magazines.

I bent over, flipping through a few mags on the bottom shelf, moving a little further towards the back of the store. The men were scrambling to get behind me to look up the back of my dress. I could hear some of them mumbling to each other as they saw most of my bare butt cheeks and all of my pussy. I moved further towards the back of the store, and squatted down sideways, looking at a magazine. Anyone to the left of me could see right in between my legs with both sides of my split dress falling down my inner thighs.

I had pulled on my cunt lips before any of the men arrived, so I knew they were really hanging down. The men came back around and they all started looking at magazines, some also squatting down close to me. Several men were looking, and several men left, all except these two guys that kept coming close, then moving away. I stood up and walked to the very back of the magazine rack near the rear of the store. There were all kinds of boxes, some stacked high, being stored in the very back.

I again bent over and the two guys went around the next aisle to get behind me. As they got there and took a look, I stood and moved directly in front of them at the end of the rack. I was getting more excited by the second, juice steadily dripping out of my cunt. I was sure I could entice these two men to grope me: I just had to do it the right way. I bent over again and I could see them behind me in the mirror backed magazine rack. They both moved closer to me, so I stood up trying to antagonize them. You know, kind of to drive them up the wall crazy, so to speak.

Well, it worked, because as soon as I bent over again the two men went into action. One put his hand right between my legs and the other put one arm around my back, grabbing my breasts. My pussy popped an instant orgasm as the men groped me. The two snaps on my dress popped apart right away and the man's hands went on my bare breasts. The other man was massaging my pussy with his flat hand, making small circles and flipping my stiff clit with his finger tips. Juice started flowing out of my cunt like crazy. I was so fucking hot!

I moaned in a low voice, "Ah. Ahh. Ahhh," as a big orgasm built in my cunt.

I wasn't sure, but it sounded like I heard a metal belt buckle and a zipper. The anticipation of what would happen next was driving me wild.

"Oh. Ohhhhh!' I moaned as softly as I could, as a rather good sized cock got shoved all the way up my cunt hole in one, long thrust.

I knew I could not make a lot of noise, or it could attract workers or others. He started banging the living hell out of my pussy right away with full length strokes. Bang, bang, bang, bang, one hard stroke after another while he held my hips tight.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the other man blurted at him.

"She ain't saying stop, is she?" he quickly replied.

No, I certainly was not saying stop. I was having orgasms so close together, it was like one continual orgasm. I couldn't believe I had done it. I had not only enticed these men to grope me, but to actually fuck me just from flashing them. It was no quickie either. The man fucked me for several minutes before giving me a dozen, super hard strokes that nearly knocked me off my feet.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah," he grunted while shoving his cock in hard, as he unloaded several loads of cum.

As soon as he stopped cumming he pulled out and quickly fastened his pants.

"Let's go!" he told the other man that was down on one knee, sucking my nipples.

Tugging at the guys arm he said to me, "You're fantastic, baby doll."

I stood up, his cum and mine pouring out of my pussy, making a big puddle on the floor. For whatever reason, I chuckled out loud thinking, "Boy, who ever mops this floor is going to wonder what this is." As I made my way to the ladies room to freshen up, I saw a couple of younger male employees that had been watching the whole thing. I let my dress fall open so they could get an extra treat.

As I walked past them I said, "Sorry for the mess over there." Why I said that I will never know.

They both had ear to ear smiles, one saying, "No problem." Both of them turned to watch me as I went past them.

They were still there when I came out of the ladies room. I looked around and opened my dress, giving them a really good look at my naked body. I got to the front door and went to the motor home. I again told my driver what had happened.

He said, "I know. I saw you."

"You did?" I replied rather surprised.

"Yeah. You were in there so long, I wanted to make sure you were okay."

I thanked him for checking on me and we headed on down the road to the next truck stop rest area, or whatever else came up. It was only a week later, at another truck stop, things got physical again. I was again flashing by the magazine rack. I must have been there a good half an hour, and man after man walked past, looking at my exposed pussy. Guys were squatting down, dropping their keys only a few feet away from me. Kind of giggling to myself, I thought, "These guys actually think I have no idea what they were doing." Hah!

I thought that no groping or sex was going happen because there was to many men around. Well, I was wrong. There were at least eight, maybe ten men that were continually viewing my pussy and butt when I bent over. I had been there a good thirty minutes and was about to leave. I stood up and bent over a couple more times. As I stood up straight, a man stepped right in front of me, almost face to face, and stuck his hand right in between my legs. I was totally surprised to say the least!

I acted almost shocked, opening my mouth as if to say, "What the hell are you doing?" but I said absolutely nothing. I was surprised when a couple of other men started groping me. I was even more surprised when most of them joined in. My dress got pulled open, my full body exposed to everyone. Hands went on every part of my body as they spread my legs apart much wider. Hands were on my breasts, guys were sucking my nipples, rubbing my bush, my ass, my thighs, and the man that originally grabbed my pussy went down to one knee and was licking my cunt. It was totally unexpected and I totally loved it.

It was a lot like the groping at the race track, hands all over me. I had several small orgasms; but, the man licking my pussy had absolutely no idea what he was doing. It made me orgasm, but he wasn't going to bring me to a big gusher, that was for sure. My nipples however were really getting a workout, as guys took turns sucking them very hard. When I did get a glimpse of my nipples they were absolutely huge from the hard sucking. What really surprised me was how long it went on.

Five minutes, ten minutes, going on fifteen minutes... right out in the open in the truck stop store. But I have to say: It sure was exciting. Other guys just walking past would see what was going on. They would come over, and within seconds were groping my body, sucking my nipples. A different man had taken over licking my pussy, and the first thing he did was suck my clit in his mouth. He would squeeze his lips tight, pulling out on my clit, then suck it in hard. It only took a few of those and my pussy exploded with a huge orgasm, juice pouring out of my cunt, making yet another puddle on a floor.

"Ah! Ahhh! Oh! Oh my God!" I said in a very strained voice, as he sucked my clit so very hard.

I had another big orgasm, again spewing juice all over the floor, and my nipples were aching from the constant hard sucking and twisting they were getting. The man was relentlessly sucking on my clit and I was about to have a giant orgasm, when I heard a man speak out.

"What the fuck is going on over there?" a big black man said.

Well, all the men scattered like roaches when the lights came on. I mean, in a second I was standing there all alone, my cunt pumping out a big orgasm, juice splashing in the puddle.

I closed my dress, just as the black man with a broom came up to the opposite side of the magazine rack.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I said, "Yeah... I'm fine."

"Okay then," he replied and just walked away.

I visited the ladies room and went out to the motor home. I was again amazed that I could entice men to take such a chance, right out in public. But they did take the chance, and I did entice them. I constantly wrote in my computer diary, the dates each event happened, and what happened. If nothing else, I figured out there was absolutely no rhyme, or reason, as to when flashing would become physical.

Sometimes it would be a couple months apart, sometimes a couple of weeks. But sometimes it would happen four or five days in a row, even four or five stops in a row. That's what I love about flashing: You just never know what is going to happen. I have plenty of experiences to write about, and will be writing about the more exciting ones. Hope you liked this as much as I did re-living it while writing the story! Kathy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kathy: Flashing Traveling Highways

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds