• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Good Little Muslim Girl

The Good Little Muslim Girl

The following events are completely true. Both 18 at the time.

*****

I've never truly been a good girl.

Sure, I looked the part. As a Muslim, I'd worn the headscarf since I was 11 years old, not by force or whatever- (hey, we're not all oppressed) but mostly as a way to imitate the girls in my family.

Wearing the headscarf meant guys never noticed me when I was younger. Dances came and went, and I was never asked. I went through high school pretty much invisible, a late bloomer.

Until senior year, when I started to mature and develop- both mentally and physically that is. My body filled out. It seemed as though overnight my 10As had transformed into 10DDs. My skin cleared up, and with some healthy diet and exercise, my stomach became flatter and my ass got fatter.

People started to notice. I remember one guy even asked if I was new- and he'd been in all my classes since the 2nd grade. I still wore the headscarf, and I tried to dress modestly, but it seemed as though everything I'd owned had shrunk- all my clothes seemed to hug my body.

I needed to go shopping, I knew I did. Every inch of me was still covered except for my hands and face, but everything I wore was skin tight.

Muslim girls aren't supposed to show their curves, they're supposed to cover up. Dress modestly to avoid male attention.

But secretly, I loved it.

I loved the lingering looks boys gave me as I passed them in the hallway. It was as if they were undressing me with their eyes, wondering what lay beneath the headscarf. I could feel their gaze following my ass as I walked past, could hear their whispering about my huge breasts.

But enough about that.

I think we've established that although I dress the part- well, the headscarf, for the most part- we know that I'm not a very good Muslim. Why? Because since realising this effect I have on men, I've used it. For pleasure. To please.

I love sex.

Before I actually began having sex, I was obsessed with it. I'd watch porn for hours, waiting until I was sure that my whole family was asleep so I could sign onto Pornhub and watch video after video while rubbing my clit. I loved it all. Missionary. Doggy style. Anal. Lesbian sex. Bisexual sex. Orgies, gangbangs, double penetration. Even a little dabbling into watersports. I wanted to try it all. I was horny 24-fucking-seven. Massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples, I'd think about getting fucked to the point of passing out. I wanted it so bad. I didn't have a dildo or a vibrator (impossible in a Muslim household), but I had the handle of my hairbrush, which is a little embarrassing but came in handy.

Late at night or when nobody was home, I'd fuck myself with the hairbrush until I came over and over again.

But I still craved the real thing. I wanted cock, and I wanted it bad. I wanted to suck cock, multiple cocks, I wanted to get fucked hard, I wanted to be gang-banged. I'm not sure where these cravings came from, but they were in me, and they needed to be satiated. It was time for me to lose my virginity, I thought. Fuck what Islam says, fuck what my parents say. I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed cock more than I needed anything in my life.

And so, I set about my mission. 1. Lose my virginity. There was a whole list of things I wanted to do before I was married off to some guy I'd have to deal with for the rest of my life who would probably be totally vanilla in bed. Don't get me wrong, I'd never be forced into an arranged marriage or whatever, but Muslims believe in abstinence before marriage, which is why so many of us, male and female, are married young- pretty much so we don't fuck around.

But really, all I wanted to do was fuck around. I knew most of the guys in my class were A-grade horny all the fucking time, so I figured it wouldn't take much for me to wrap one around my little finger.

It was a Thursday morning. I had Chemistry for first period, which meant I'd be next to Adam, my lab partner for the next hour. He greeted me as I walked into class, and I noticed him take a quick look at my breasts in my tight white shirt that seemed to be bursting at the seams.

Remembering my mission, I took a quick glance at him.

Hm. Adam was cute. 6 feet tall, light brown hair and green eyes, I'd never really noticed him- I was too busy thinking about getting fucked by one of the pornstars in the videos I watched every night. Adam would do nicely.

"Hey Adam," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Ready for today's lab?"

As I leaned over to grab my labcoat from where it hung near him, I made sure to brush my breast against his arm. I heard an audible gulp.

"Uh..yeah Nora. I am. How are you?"

"I'm great. Really great. How are you?"

"Yeah, good."

There was an awkward silence after that. Adam and I weren't really close at all, I only really saw him on Thursdays for lab after all.

Dammit, I hadn't thought this far. My plan had been, step 1, say hello, step 2, suck his dick. But putting that plan into action might be a little harder than I thought. I had to be confident. Get what I want. An idea sprung to mind.

I raised my hand. "Mr. Fletcher?"

"Yes, Nora?"

"May I use the bathroom?"

"Go right ahead. However next time, go at lunch time."

Yeah, yeah, I thought.

I wondered into the girl's bathroom, touching up my makeup. I was going to get fucked today. I pulled out my phone and started a new msg to Adam.

"Hey. Can you come out to the hallway- emergency! Plz!" I typed. I sent it.

My phone chimed. That was quick.

"What's wrong? U ok? Leaving now."

I didn't really have a plan. I just figured I'd seduce Adam and I'd get fucked. This seemed so much easier in the movies...I took one last glance at myself before exiting the girls bathroom...what to do...what to do...

I spotted the janitors closet. Ah hah! I typed a response to Adam.

"I'll show u when u get here!"

I quickly entered the janitor's closet. Spacious, not too filthy. I didn't care. If all went accordingly, I would get to experience my first cock. I was so excited.

My phone chimed.

"Where are u??" Adam had texted.

"In the janitor's closet. Hurry!!"

I quickly started to strip down to my underwear. Ugh, I knew these jeans were too tight. I awkwardly fell over as I tried to wriggle out of them. This wasn't very sexy. Goddammit.

I was in the middle of taking off my headscarf when the door suddenly opened. I must've been a sight, a girl in a red bra and g-string, hair coming out of her headscarf.

"Nora?" Adams eyes were wide. "W-what are you doing?"

This was it. I had to be ballsy. I wanted this. So bad. I pulled off my headscarf, having removed the pins. My long hair tumbled down to cover my bra clad breasts.

"Adam. There's really no other way to put this. I want to get fucked. And I want you to take my virginity."

Adams mouth was wide open. His eyes were running up and down my body, taking it all in. I couldn't imagine what he was feeling at that moment. But I noticed a growing bulge in his trousers.

"Bu-but..."

"No buts Adam. Take it or leave it. If it's not you, it'll be anyone else."

"But you're a good Muslim girl!" He exclaimed, finally finding the words.

"And don't good Muslim girls deserve to get a good fucking, Adam? We have needs. I have needs. Do you want to help satisfy them?" I inched closer to him, running my fingers down the nape of his neck.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" I whispered in his ear. I moved my fingers down his chest, inching further and further down until I grasped his rock hard cock from the outside of his trousers. He groaned.

We stared at eachother for a moment.

And then we were kissing, our mouths moving against eachothers. Our tongues met. Fuckkk, it felt so good.

I grinded my body against his. I was soaking. Up until that moment, my pussy had never been wetter.

I moved my mouth to his neck, using my fingers to quickly remove his shirt. Oh fuck, his chest was amazing. How had I never noticed Adam before? I continued kissing his neck, then slowly started inching my mouth down his chest, his torso and down to where his hips met his trousers. Well, they had to go.

I palmed his cock through his trousers, and heard him audibly moan. It was hard as steel. I slowly undid his belt, unbuttoned the button, and unzipped the zip. I pulled down the trousers and then his boxers, and his cock sprung free, almost hitting me in the face. Holy fuck. Oh my Allah.

His cock was huge. 9 inches at the least, and his balls were massive. I salivated.

"Your cock is fucking amazing."

I fondled his balls and worked my hands over his cock. All those late nights watching videos of girls getting face fucked. Finally, my turn.

I looked at him.

"Adam. Don't hold back. I want you to to fuck me hard today. To fuck my pussy, fuck my face. I don't need soft and gentle, I want it hard and rough."

He looked a little nervous, bless him. But then he smirked.

"Whatever you want Nora. My cock is yours."

I smirked back.

"Fantastic."

On my knees, I went to town. I swallowed his cock, licking up and down his shaft and fondling his balls. I licked the head of his cock, feeling his thighs tense against me. "Mmmm, I fucking love your cocky baby."

I continued licking his cock, sucking it for all I was worth. Suddenly, he grabbed my head and held it still, and then began thrusting his hips forward. Holy shit. I was getting face fucked. He fucked my mouth, pushing his cock in and out. I used my now free hands to remove my bra and reached down to rub my clit.

"UNNNFFF-" I was moaning through a mouthful of cock. He removed his cock for a second as I took a quick breath, and then slammed it back in, balls deep into my mouth. My first deepthroat. I fucking loved it.

"Nora. I gotta fuck you." I heard him say.

He removed his cock from my mouth and pulled me to my feet. Grabbing my now bra-free breasts, he massaged them and we began kissing once more. He moved his mouth down to my tits, biting at a nipple. I gasped. Fuck, it felt so good.

"Adam. Fuck me."

He grinned. "My pleasure."

His fingers down my entire body, he pulled my underwear down, and I stepped out of them. Lifting me up, he slammed me against the wall and we began kissing again. Oh my fucking god. I was so ready for this.

"You sure, Nora?" Adam asked, removing his lips from mine.

"Yessss Adam. Now fuck me baby."

He started to rub his cock up and down my soaking wet pussy. I gasped everytime it came in contact with my clit. It wasn't even in yet, and it already felt amazing.

I felt the head of his cock start to inch forward into my hole. Slowly working his way in, I felt a little pain. Adam was much thicker than my hairbrush. It was a pain I craved however, and I fucking loved it.

He moved his cock deeper and deeper in me, his arms holding me steady against the wall, until he was balls deep.

"Ohhhhhh..." I moaned.

Slowly, he started to pull out, and then push in again. He groaned.

"Fuckkk, you literally have the tightest pussy ever baby."

He pulled out again and pushed in, thrusting his hips forward and back, forward and back. I started to adjust to his big cock in me, and the pain soon turned to pleasure.

He began to move a little faster, finding a rhythm.

"Oh my god, oh fuck yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried. It felt so fucking good. His cock was tearing me apart in the best way possible. Faster and faster, he pounded into me.

"Yes yes yes yes, baby fuck me, fuck me with your big cock, fuck fuck fuck, ohhhhh yessss!"

Faster and faster, Adam moved his cock in and out. I was still up against the wall, his hands grasping my ass cheeks as he fucked my tight pussy.

"Yes yes yes oh fuck oh fuck oh my god oh my god fuck my tight pussy baby!" I was moaning- I knew I had to be quiet, anyone could hear. But I couldn't help it. I'd been wanting to get fucked like this forever. I could feel an orgasm rising, ready to come crashing-

"Ohhh my god, yes yes yes yes, harder baby, don't stop oh my god oh my-" And suddenly I was cumming like I'd never cum before. My eyes rolled back as I shook and shivered, the pleasure flowing through my entire body. Adam was still fucking me, faster and faster until I felt him pull out, quickly drop me to the floor and exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum."

I snapped out of my cum-filled daze and quickly dropped down to my knees, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking him for all I was worth. I licked and sucked and swallowed his cock, until he grabbed my head for the second time that afternoon and began to fuck my mouth over and over until I felt it. Hot, salty cum coating the inside of my mouth. Fuck, it tasted so good. I heard him groan and he loosened his grip on my head, as I continued to suck out every last drop. I swallowed it all.

He pulled me to my feet.

"Holy shit...that..that was amazing Nora."

I grinned. "You gave me exactly what I needed. Thanks Adam."

"Anytime...literally, anytime."

I laughed, and began getting dressed. Jeans, shirt, lab coat. Mr. Fletcher would be wondering where I was. I quickly put my headscarf back on, and moved my way towards the door.

I glanced behind me to see Adam still in the nude, a dazed look on his face.

"Are all you Muslim girls like this?" He asked.

"Who knows? All I know is, I am. And this is only the beginning. Call me if you want to do this again."

I heard him moan and I laughed as I shut the door behind me, leaving him to get dressed.

As I walked back into Chemistry, Mr. Fletcher gave me a disapproving look.

"What took you so long Nora? You just about missed the entire session. And where is Adam?" He asked.

"Sorry sir, and I've no idea. I'm sure he'll be back soon."

"What you teens get up to when you excuse yourselves, I have no idea." He sighed.

I grinned to myself. If only he knew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Good Little Muslim Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds