• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 02

10th Anniversary Ch. 02

Tommy smiled at Jill's response knowing he'd soon be fucking her in our room. He grabbed the two towels we brought and gave her one to wrap around her lower half and used the other for him wrapping it around his waist. The fact that I, too, was still wet was of no consequence I guess. Tommy picked up his boxers, my wife's bottoms and his other clothes and they started to leave the hot tub area. I quickly grabbed what stuff was mine and followed.

As they made their way through the property and started to move through common areas they paid no attention to others who stared a bit as they saw the clothes in Tommy's hands and realizing neither must have on anything behind the towels. Obviously most people thought they were together and it sure looked like it. I caught up with them a few steps before the elevator. We all got on and Tommy pulled her around the waist close to him. I was looking at my wife but was not getting a return gaze. I looked at Tommy and he had a smug look on his face. Right as the doors were closing someone stuck their hand through the door and another couple walked in.

They got in and faced the door and as the door closed Tommy undid the towel around Jill's waist, it falling to the side but not totally off as part of her leg was up against his. He smiled and moved his hand to her pussy and she moaned. I looked at the other couple who could see the reflection of what was going on in the glare of the doors but they did not turn around. They got off to elevator as Tommy was working Jill's clit over with his fingers.

When the door shut she launched herself at him and they started kissing passionately, losing her towel completely in the process. We got to our floor and he just picked her up and she straddled his waist with her legs, knocking his towel off and everything out of his hands. She stopped kissing him long enough to tell him our room number and off he took her leaving all their things on the elevator floor.

I gathered them up and left the elevator and as I walked down the hallway I saw Tommy's naked ass with my wife's naked legs around him. They got to our door and he just pinned her up against the wall as they continued their tongue assault of each other.

I couldn't believe so many things about the entire situation. First, that my wife even touched this guy that she would normally despise and then how it had progressed to her giving him a world-class blow job, swallowing his load and now being totally naked in a resort hallway pinned up against the wall. And all of this taking place while somehow also being oblivious to any of my feelings or talking to me in any manner. I thought about just walking away as I was the only one with a key. I could just disappear and they'd never notice. They'd also no doubt just end up fucking against the door or on the floor. So even though I thought better of it, I decided to open the door so my wife didn't end up getting arrested for public indecency. It would be tough enough to explain to family and friends and even tougher that it happened and I wasn't the person it happened with.

After I opened the door they went right by me. By the time I had closed it and turned around Tommy already had my wife on the bed and had thrown her bikini top aside getting her completely naked for the first time. He looked like he was going to go down to eat her pussy but Jill grabbed the sides of his face and said, "later, you need to fuck me NOW."

And with those words there was no turning back. Jill's legs were spread wide and Tommy took his engorged cock and rubbed her pussy lips with it. His cock head glistened after a couple of swipes and then as if to rub it in one more time he said, "Happy Anniversary baby" as he plunged his cock deep inside her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched up and her arms flung out beside her and her whole body started to shake with her first orgasm of the night. Tommy settled into a good rhythm, giving her long deep strokes with his thick cock. Jill just seemed to completely let go with him. This was something I had never seen out of her; totally into the pleasure her body was receiving. Tommy pulled her up a bit on him so her legs and ass were resting on his thighs, giving her additional arch, and he grabbed her waist and then started to pound her good.

He plowed in and out of her, faster and faster as her perfect tits swayed up and down and a little back and forth. Time basically stood still at this point so I won't even guess how long I stood there in a daze watching Tommy fuck my wife, in our bed, on our anniversary. It was raw and passionate, lustful in nature, far from our typical sessions together. I heard noises coming from her that were foreign to me and probably even foreign to her. When she tried to talk no words came out but it was obvious he had fucked her through a series of orgasms.

My trance was broken by Tommy's voice. "Oh yeah baby, oh yeah," he grunted. "You're going to make me cum baby."

Jill's determined eyes looking back at him and urging him on to a climatic finish. He took his arms off her waist and I thought he was going to pull out and cum all over her but with the newfound freedom of her legs, my wife wrapped them around his waist and clenched him tight. And with that Tommy had his answer so he lowered himself down, arms extended at both her sides and gave a few finals thrusts as I saw his balls tighten and his ass clench forward.

"Oh fuck baby," he cried as he started to empty himself deep inside her.

For her part Jill finally was able to form words. "Don't stop, don't stop... oh my god," she begged.

He didn't stop. He pumped her a few more times as she apparently had the orgasm of her life. The thrusts started to slow down and her body started to go limp. Tommy leaned down and started kissing her and she wrapped her arms around him and loosed the tight grip her legs had on him. As they started to whisper things my total dejection was complete.

Fortunately our room had a couch and sitting area off the bedroom so I went in there and propped up a cushion and put my head down. As I lay still in place my head started swimming, a combination of a few too many drinks and some visuals that had just changed my life, to what degree remained unknown. I didn't hear much from the bedroom even though there was no door to shut. At some point I drifted off.

I awoke to unmistakable noises in the middle of the night. I didn't need to go see what they were to know why they were being made. But I did have to use the bathroom and cursed my small bladder. I got up and tried to sneak into the bathroom, which could only be accessed by going into the bedroom. I peeked over and saw Tommy fucking my wife from behind, her ass propped up and her head buried in the pillow, both of them making some form of mating noises. Fortunately I was able to use the bathroom and leave without being noticed. Then again, that hadn't been a problem since this whole thing started.

I drifted back off to sleep and the next time I woke up it was because I could hear them talking just through the opening to the bedroom. I couldn't make out the words but it was obvious they were saying some goodbyes. It didn't help the words I could make out as I heard my wife tell him it was the most amazing night of her life. That was good for the soul or what was left of it.

I pretended to be asleep as I sensed Tommy was leaving and didn't want to have to look at him. My wife walked him to the door and through cracked eyelids I watched her kiss him for another minute at the door while he had a hand grabbing a handful of her ass. As the embrace ended and he left I shut my eyes again not knowing what was next in store for my life. I sensed my wife was looking at me so I kept my eyes shut. Soon after I heard the water and knew she had gone into the shower.

I got up and walked into the bedroom that was a mess. Seeing her bikini still on the floor and the sheets scattered was a reminder of all that had occurred. I decided my wife would have to come to me and explain herself so I went out on the balcony to wait.

About 15 minutes later she came out in just a robe. She looked at me as she sat in the chair across from me. I put my head down and then looked away. I was not going to make this easy for her. She finally broke the silence.

"I don't know if you hate me right now or if this is even a good time to talk about what happened," she said. "So I'll follow your lead and I'll either leave you alone or we can talk about it."

I tried to muster up some words but didn't know if I wanted to talk or wanted her to leave. A few times my mouth started to open only to clam up.

Finally I got out, "How did this happen?"

It took a bit as I know she was searching for the answer.

"I don't know," she replied. "The second you walked away to get drinks I wanted you to turn around and come back. I got this weird feeling almost immediately. He just stood there staring at me and I couldn't look away. He was looking at me like I was a piece of meat or something and then he just took off his boxers and hung up his phone. He just stood there and I stared at him as he stared back at me. I watched as his, well, his penis started to grow without him touching it at all, just from staring at me."

She paused before continuing as she realized I wasn't going to say anything yet.

"A million thoughts started flooding my head. I started to wonder if everything we heard him talk about all day was true. Was he really was screwing his friends Mom and did she really love it. Were the women I hear talking in the gym about being with younger guys and singing there praises telling the truth or was it all BS. Was I missing out on something. It was as if he sensed all that was running through my head and he stepped into the tub and walked towards me and he literally walked right up to me and it was, it was just, just right in front of my face."

Jill looked down and took a few deep breaths and looked off someplace for a few seconds before looking back at me.

"And I was just looking at it and couldn't believe it was real. I looked up at him not even knowing what I wanted him to do. Our eyes met and he just locked in on mine and I knew he was leaving it up to me. I looked back down and it was just inches from my mouth and, my heart was pounding and I, just, I just opened my mouth and leaned forward and felt him touch my lips and tongue. The second it touched my mouth I felt like my whole body was going to explode. It was so hard, yet soft and as I brought my hand up to it I couldn't even get my fingers around it. I was just mesmerized by it and I wanted it and just lost all perspective. He started rubbing my tits and saying things to me that just got me more and more worked up. He made me sit on the side of the tub and he pulled off my bottoms and said he was going to fuck me. I couldn't even think straight and then I snapped out of it when I heard you coming and ducked back into the tub. I sat there praying I could get out of this without you knowing and at the same time knowing I was sitting in the tub and wasn't wearing my bottoms and did not even know where they were. I didn't know what Tommy was going to say or do and I prayed it would be nothing. I knew when you saw his boxers that it was headed for trouble."

She stopped talking and looked at me like she was done.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "That's how it happened."

I looked at her incredulously and she looked at me like she had said everything and there was nothing more to say.

"Well," I said. "So that explains how his cock ended up in your mouth and how your bikini bottoms were at the end of his finger. But that doesn't explain how you then gave him a blowjob out in the open in the hot tub. Then let him cum in your mouth as you swallowed every drop. Then let him basically escort you naked through the hotel in front of everyone. Then let him finger you in an elevator with others on it. Then let him carry you down a hallway butt naked and pin you up against the wall. Then go inside with him and fuck him for an entire night in our bed, on our anniversary. And all of this, mind you, while you barely acknowledged my existence. So, forgive me for not thinking your answer was complete."

"You could have stopped it," she said coldly.

"I asked you what you wanted to do," I replied.

"Yes you did," came another cold response. "You shouldn't have asked me. You should have grabbed my arm and gotten me out of there. But you didn't. You asked me what I wanted to do. And you got your answer."

"You just said No," I responded rather defiantly.

"That's right," she said. "You wanted my answer and you got it. I wanted him. I wanted to suck his cock again and I wanted what he promised before you got there."

"What he promised?" I inquired.

"He told me he was going to fuck me," came her reply. "And I wanted him to."

We sat in silence for several moments afterwards. The cell phone in her robe pocket had beeped several times as we had talked indicating incoming texts. She finally took it out and looked at them and then put it back in her robe pocket.

I felt crushed but had gotten my answer. It wasn't the answer I had wanted but regardless of the answer the events of the past 18 hours weren't going to change. I still loved her and felt like I should extend an olive branch of sorts even though that didn't seem like it should come from me.

"So is it out of your system now?" I asked with some sensitivity.

The long pause should've warned me I was about to get another answer I didn't want.

"There is no reason to lie to you now," Jill said. "It's the opposite. It's not out of my system now. It's in my system."

"What does that mean?"" I asked.

"It means now I know," she replied. "Now I know what sex can be like. Now I know all those women were right. Now I know Tommy was telling the truth. Now I know I can come from sex and not just oral. Now I know I like a very assertive man in the bedroom. Now I know I get turned on making a man cum in my mouth and swallowing him. Now I know I love getting fucked in the ass."

"What?" I interjected.

I was now really pissed seeing as I had never gotten to have anal sex with her.

"Yes you heard it right," she said. "I like getting fucked in the ass. I didn't know it before but now I do. My orgasm from it was unlike any other. So if you ask if it is out of my system the answer is again, no."

"So what does that mean now?" I asked as her phone continued to beep.

"Well I think it means two things," she said seriously. "First, you can tell me its over and I will text Tommy right now and tell him it was great but it was a one night thing. But if you choose that I'll probably resent you for it and that resentment will likely build over time but hopefully not."

"And second?" I asked.

"You can hope I get it out of my system while I am out of town and on vacation and don't feel like a Mom and that the next time won't be as good as the first time and I will realize it was just the moment that made it so good and that the moment has passed," came her reply.

I sat there not liking either option that I was again faced with. Talk about a complete lose/lose situation. The beeping of her phone came again and she pulled it out and looked at it. She looked back at me.

"So?" she asked.

"What, I can't think about it for awhile?" I responded.

She then started to text back and I watched as what seemed like a handful of texts were exchanged. I was hoping my non-response made her realize the right response. She then put the phone back in her pocket and looked at me.

"You have 15 minutes," she said.

"15 minutes for what?" I asked.

"15 minutes to decide on your answer," she replied.

"And then what? I asked.

"And then Tommy is going to be knocking on this door and I'm going to let him in," she said.

"Why is he coming to our room?" I asked a bit put off.

"Because he has two roommates in his room," she said. "He doesn't care if I come over there and they don't care if I come over there and honestly, I don't care if they are there either. So it's up to you which room."

"Well I didn't say any room was good." I insisted.

"Well I'm going to freshen up while you decide," said Jill.

And with that she got up and headed inside the room. I sat for a few minutes in what seemed like my hundredth mental trance of the day. What the hell choice did I have? If I told her no she would resent me, and who knew where that would lead. But just letting her fuck Tommy for her to get it out of her system seemed like a steep price to pay.

I walked inside and looked in the room. My wife was naked, looking in the mirror and was holding up what was brand new lingerie against her body. It was a set I had mentioned I loved one night we were at the mall. She must have gone and gotten them and planned to wear them for me on our trip. Now she was admiring herself with them and was planning to put them on for Tommy. At that point my mind was made up. It didn't matter what I was going to say. My wife was going to be fucking Tommy again shortly one way or another.

I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my wallet and left the room. As I crossed the lobby I saw Tommy coming in the other direction. It struck me that he didn't look like the sloppy college drunk as the day before. He had actually showered and cleaned up and made himself look presentable. And now he was striding across the hotel with the confidence of a man knowing he was going to again give a married woman the fucking of her life. I hated the bastard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds