• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Story Ch. 03

Penny's Story Ch. 03

12

These stories are written fun, not for profit. If you don't like the content, punctuation, or whatever go to a library.

*****************************

It has been an incredibly long time since the publication of the previous chapter. Penny was a real Mormon wife that told me a real Mormon story. Almost six years later I have opted to finish the story on my own. Penny and I had exchanged dozens of emails working on her stories and I was well into chapter three when Penny claimed to get a case of the guilts, as she called it.

I had slightly changed the spelling of her name when she began to fear that she had revealed too much about herself and that someone in her small town or someone from her church as perverted as we were would read her story. Without doing so, anyone that knew her could realize it was her, not fiction, and could expose her to Church, friends, and family.

Still, to this date, I am the only one that knows her true name and identity. Penny and I hit it off well, flirting in the emails as the story assembled. We had published chapter two of Penny's Story when things started to turn. Penny really loved her husband and children and felt that guilt about what she had done by telling her darkest secrets and desires to me. Hell, I almost sneaked out on my wife and drove the 280 miles to fuck her if she would have let me. She almost met me at a motel on her way to Idaho once when she drove within a few miles from me on Interstate 15. Really, the only thing we didn't do was get together and fuck.

Things fell apart when after exchanging some notes and ideas I wrote most of Chapter 3. Sending that to Penny made her tell me to tear up the story, saying she didn't want to be that person. Not on record anyway. She had already done the things in the story. Seeing it almost ready to go in print sent her into a spiral. We remained friends, exchanging holiday greetings and a few risqué quips for the next five years.

Almost everything she wrote after that was along the lines of seeking redemption. I put the story I had written in a file in my computer that I have now lost. I think I still have memory of her every word. About a year ago my emails to her account went unanswered. The flirty notes disregarded. I feel she has abandoned that part of her past and the Penny everyone stills asks me about now no longer exists.

Taking parts of what she told me and things from my own perverted mind the following would have been Chapter Three.

Goodbye, my sexy Penny.

*****************************

After the night of sex in the motor home Mike told me he was serious about picking up Cindy. Cindy my daughter he and his ex-wife Lisa had fucked when she was their babysitter. When my daughter found out her Mom had unknowingly fucked him too we had never been able to repair our relationship. She had called me whore, cunt, and any number of names a daughter shouldn't call her mother.

The asshole, Mike, had hidden from me. Mike had his furniture moved in the middle of the night and moved to Provo. What I didn't know was that while he was afraid to face me he was still fucking my daughter. His own wife had gone black and moved to Salt Lake City. Their child stayed with Mike's mother.

I was fucked up. My daughter wouldn't speak to me. My husband didn't know I had cheated on him and finally after weeks in my spiraling world I'd just spent a night fucking the man that had caused all my problems.

Now I had to face the worst part of my life. Mike was pulling in to a parking lot for us

to pick up Cindy. First thing up the steps she kissed Mike full on the mouth. Then stepped back and unbuttoned her shirt exposed bare tits.

"I don't know whether to fuck you first or suck your gorgeous cock."

"We have company."

Cindy looked up to see me sitting at the dinette. Her tits still bobbled out of her open shirt.

"What's that whore doing here?"

"That's not a whore. That's you mother."

"No, that's my mother, the whore."

Cindy's hand came up to give me the finger.

"Fuck you, Mom. You fucking cunt whore."

"Settle down. You either talk or I'll work it out for you. If I marry you his family feud is over. I've told you your Mom didn't know about us."

"She fucked you though, didn't she? She's married to my dad. She's a fucking whore!"

Her anger turned back to me.

"Does Dad know you fucked him? Or, how many times? Maybe he'd like to know. Should I tell him, Mother?"

Mike had enough.

"Cindy, shut up. You two will settle this. If you don't I swear I go right back there now and fuck your mother"

"What is wrong with you? She's ten years older than you. You're the one that says you're in love with this."

Cindy started tearing at her clothes. Quickly she was naked in the motor home. I hadn't seen her body in several years. Puberty made her modest, not that she was modest now. I had her beat on figure, unless you liked them thin. We shared the same hairy bush from our navel to the inside of our thighs. Maybe Cindy even a little more so. I figured an eighteen year old would have shaved herself bald or at the least gave it a little trim.

She was right. I was ten years older than Mike. She was ten years younger. Mike was trying to calm her down. Two minutes later she was sitting across the dinette from me. Mike was trying to continue the trip to Las Vegas. For whatever reason my daughter was naked, tits exposes over the Formica top.

"I heard something about marriage." It was the first I had spoken.

"Lisa isn't going to give up black cock long enough to fight for custody of their daughter. When the divorce is clear I'll marry Mike so we can raise Kaylee and have kids of our own."

"That's kind of a fucked up situation for you to get yourself into. Whips and chains, sex toys, bondage, and Lisa's black cock affliction. How about him letting her fuck him in the ass? What if one of his ex-wife's black friends decides to poke him in the butt while you are carrying his baby? You're not carrying his baby, are you?

"No, mother. I know how to be careful."

"Well, the guy likes weird shit. Did he ever shove peanut butter up your ass?"

"Mother!"

"Well, did he?"

"No."

"It did me. First time with me. You just need to expect some weird shit."

"Mike is nice to me. He treats me like a daughter."

"That's not disturbing to you?"

"He says he loves me."

"I've heard the same. Think of the young stuff he works around at his bank job. Do you think he might be fucking one or more of them? The man is a predator, Cindy."

"He said you went after him. Sneaked into his house and climbed into his shower. Who's the predator there?"

"That would be me. But, why shouldn't he put me off somehow knowing I was your mother?"

I did get through to her a little bit. Not the hug your mother kind of getting through.

"You're still a fucking whore mother. You cheated on Dad."

She went up to sit in the co-captain's chair next to Mike. Mike leered at her nakedness. He pulled into a casino lot in Mesquite. Parking was free for gamblers and no one was checking who went where.

I left Mike and Cindy alone. There was no doubt she was going to fuck him whether I was there or not. I found a fairly cheap dress in a casino store. It was a little more revealing than I'd care to wear. I was going to Vegas. I wasn't spending my time in Capri pants and a shirt. I needed to create a little conflict if I could. I wasn't wearing my church garments anyway. I put on the dress, leaving off my underwear before leaving the store.

Walking through the casino I got a few second looks from men. I thought I looked pretty good. The trip across the parking lot to the camper seemed extra long. I didn't want to face my daughter knowing she had Mike while I was gone. I really wanted to tell her that Mike had fucked me time and again before we picked her up.

When I strolled past a few campers a voice came from between the last two. A low whistle and then ...

"You look like you could use a good fuckin' little lady."

I wanted to tell the creep to fuck off, but in a lady-like way. I turned towards him. The man was well over six feet tall, a little rugged, but very attractive.

"Hi, I'm Danny."

I looked into his face. Blue eyes, sparking smile. I thought of my daughter in the camper with Mike, a whore in her own right.

"Hi, I'm Penny."

"I won't ask you about your thoughts."

"Heard that one before."

"What would it take to get me under that dress?"

"Not much. There's nothing in the way underneath."

I smiled to see his reaction. He smiled back.

"You seem to think that you could do a girl some good."

"I'm pretty sure I've got what you need."

"You're tall."

"And, in proportion."

A big cock joke. I thought about what would be going on in the motor home with my daughter.

"I'm supposed to take your word for it?"

"Be glad to show you, little lady."

This wasn't me. But, it really wasn't me in the motor home either. Husband and son in Wyoming hunting or fishing. I honestly didn't know. It could be either or both. I didn't give a fuck one way or another. I stepped towards the stranger. He moved back to open his camper door. When I started up the steps he reached under my dress and ran his hand over my hairy cunt. The match just hit the gasoline.

The kissing was nice. I wanted to see if he was lying about his cock. A couple of his fingers were already in me. I was grasping his crotch trying to check his size. Maybe he wasn't lying. I pulled the just purchased dress over my head, tossing it and the bag with my other clothes onto the couch.

The couch wasn't our destination. He chased me to his bed and I giggled and laughed running towards the back of his camper knowing there was no escape. I spun and fell backwards, landing on my back with my legs open.

"Wow! Check out all to wall carpeting!"

"You like?"

"I love wall to wall carpeting Can't wait to get my face in it."

"Not before I'm sure you weren't lying to me about what you were bragging about before we came in here."

He tugged off his T-shirt and dropped his pants to step out of them. He was commando underneath. I guess I still had it, my sex appeal. He was hard when his pants came down. Husband, 5 inches, boyfriend, 6 inches. This guy was an eight. Eight inches of thick cock. Third time was going to be the charm for Penny.

How would I get it all in me? I wanted it all in me. All of it was going in me even if it left me walking funny. Let my stupid daughter fuck Mike. I was about to get a cock that would be every woman's dream. Instead of getting fucked like I really needed this guy's face mashed against my crotch. Tongue in pussy he was working me over. Danny slurping my clit sent me up a gear, or two.

Okay ... I could cum this way. What was the rush? It sure beat watching my daughter and Mike slobbering all over each other.

BOOM! There it was. Nice one Danny. It kind of sneaked up on me, but there it was. I'd cum harder, but he hadn't missed that mark by much. Finally. He was moving up and wiggling his prick into my happy zone. The head went in. It was like my wedding night all over again. Well, better than my wedding night. This time I was really getting stretched. This wasn't a stubby hubby cock.

Oh, where was that thing going? The width had me so distracted I didn't notice Danny was in places hadn't been in before. Oh, Lord. It felt so good stroking deep into me I hoped it had some kind of ratchet or something so the length of him would just keep going and going.

Whoa! That was new. Ouch! Got to make room. Maybe rock my butt side to side. Oh, there it goes. That could stay in there all week. Wow! Oh, now we're fucking. Oh, Hell yes! Stroke that thing a couple of inches in and out. I wondered if he knew that was all virgin territory. Maybe virgin was the wrong word. But, welcome to the depths of my cunt, Danny.

Whoops ... don't try to kiss me while I'm having an orgasm. Sorry about my forehead and your lip. Keep doing what you are doing. If this was one of those horsey rides in front of the K-Mart I'd be adding quarters like crazy.

"You okay? Penny? Isn't it?" He asked.

Nice. Asshole forget my name.

"Holy shit, Danny. Who taught you how to fuck like that?"

"My mother."

"Not funny."

"Okay ... my older sister."

"Still not funny."

"Little sister ... Aunt Debbie ... some Gypsy lady at the carnival."

"Shit. Let's assume it's none of them. Keep fucking me."

"You've about got me ready to cum. Do you want it in you ... Penny?"

"Fuck yes. Do you shoot a nice load?"

"You'll like it ... Penny."

"Fill me with your seed ... and, the next time you pause before saying my name I will snatched you nuts right off your dick."

A huge stream of sperm fired from his cock against my cervix. Not that it fired any distance. The head of his cock was right there. Then the tightness forced it back along his shaft, finally dribbling down my ass as we continued to fuck right through it. I laid in front of him afterwards with his arms around me, fingers playing with my nipples.

When the fire dies down you add more fuel. My nipples are really good kindling. I needed to fuck and my new friend was ready to get me on my knees and pound it in me from behind, I like face to face, but getting fucked from behind had a special feel for me. Special because missionary was the only style my husband knew.

Danny was quickly about to blow his nuts in me again. This was going to get sloppy. Spurt, spurt, gurgle, gurgle. Another load hits the spot. I pretty well came apart cumming as hard as I did.

Ten minutes later I was gingerly walking to the motor home where I left Mike and Cindy. I reached for the door with my dress up over my ass and a trickling slit underneath. I gripped the bag with my old clothes and climbed inside. Both came from the bedroom to greet me.

"New dress?" Cindy asked.

"Sale rack."

"Looks nice. Maybe a little young for you."

"I didn't bring clothes to go on a trip. I was going to sleep in the dress, but maybe I'll just snuggle up under a blanket."

The look on Mike's face expressed that I couldn't have any more effect on him than if I had sucked his cock. Cindy took his hand and led him back to the bedroom. I was looking forward to a night of leaking Danny's cum all over the blanket. I settled against the couch. It was shadowy, not dark in the camper due to the casino lights.

"Peggy ... Peggy ... Peggy!"

Where the hell way I? It wasn't my husband, Jim.

"Mike? What the fuck are you doing?"

"I thought I might get some sloppy seconds from wherever you went tonight."

"What makes you think there are sloppy seconds?"

"Did you get a look at yourself when we came out to talk to you?"

I thought about it. If I didn't looked well fucked after what Danny did to me I never would.

"Cindy said you and her were getting married." My scolding voice failed me.

"Married hasn't seemed to bother you lately. Besides, there is not a reason I can't fuck you both."

"There is a reason! She is my daughter."

"Really? Penny?"

"Oh, what the hell."

Mike's cock was sliding into my messy cunt, stopping way to soon. Most certainly not Danny. Fuck it. Even if I didn't cum he was fucking me while my daughter slept at the back of the camper. Okay, that made it a little exciting. I'll confess to getting off twice and taking a third load for the night. This one needing to swim hard to get to my womb.

Mike wiped of his dick and sneaked back to Cindy. Then her voice came from the darkness.

"Mom ... you're still a fucking whore."

I didn't answer. Then I heard them start to fuck. Much of that had to be put on. It sounded like a fake sound track to a porn movie. My daughter would have to be fucking a donkey to get that much out of it. And, Mike was no donkey.

They woke me up the next morning. Mike was wearing sleep shorts. My daughter was wearing just bikini panties. Not to be out done I sat up and let my tits bounce free. I had her there. My tits are nice. Cindy's are boyish, making her look more like she was fifteen. Mike had to like that, too.

"Mom, we talked it over. If Mike wants to fuck you, it's okay with me. Not okay, but you know what I mean. No need to fight."

Might as well try that out. I stood up and walked naked, with a sway of my hips, to the bedroom. Mike was right behind me. And, stayed behind me. His cock was soon in me as far as it would go. His shortcoming. I still had room left thanks to Danny. May I always stay deep and wide. He reached under to play with my tits as he fucked me from behind.

Ahhh! Another load of seed. I could get used to this. It sure beat the every other month deal from Jim at home. I let him squish around inside me for a while before spinning away to tell him to get back to my daughter.

Cindy took it well. During our absence she had made us breakfast. I sat on a towel to keep cum off the cushion, still naked before my daughter and her perspective husband. He acting like nothing was wrong, which could make a person listen for the fuse before the explosion.

Mike started disconnecting the camper so we could move on to Las Vegas. Cindy and I decided to use the showers set up for campers at the casino. Three stalls had women in them. My daughter and I looked at each other and thought ....

"What the heck. If we can share a man we can share a shower."

It was odd to be showering with her. Nothing kinky, but we did share a washcloth to wipe Mike from out of us. I'm not sure I could reach where Danny put two loads.

Once set up in the mobile home park in Las Vegas we had two days to kill before Mike's uncle would arrive to take over the RV. Then it would be a rental car ride home from there. We caught a bus to an outlet mall, my daughter and I. We shopped for something daring for the two nights in Las Vegas. In an effort to out slut each other things got pretty skimpy and bold.

We shared Mike, letting him fuck us both.

Out clubbing I learned Cindy was naked under her dress. I handed my panties to Mike. We danced dirty in clubs with men we didn't know letting their fingers linger in wet pussy if they were so bold. I thought I was winning the contest until Cindy orgasmed on a man's fingers while waiting for drinks at the bar.

Our idea of giving some lucky stranger a mother/daughter fuck had Mike concerned. With me feeling free and evil a lucky stranger did get the mother part of the fuck. I was prepared to spend the night when Cindy called.

"Mother, where are you?"

The sounds from the bed and my catching my breath should have told her things were fine.

"I'm in a room at The Mirage. Ask Mike if you can over and complete the mother/daughter thing."

The phone went away from her face. I could hear her talk with Mike. It sounded borderline argumentative.

"Okay Mom. What room?"

"What's the room number?"

"Why?"

"My daughter wants to come up and fuck you if you are up to it."

"I've already popped a little blue pill. Why waste it? How old is she?"

"She's legal. Barely legal, but eighteen. Interested?"

The important thing was that this guy's cock was bigger than Mike's. Not as big as Danny's. Maybe as long, but not a thick. It rang my bells.

Mike waited in the lobby. This stranger fucked Cindy hard. The extra length was new and much appreciated. My daughter couldn't stop cumming until the guy cooled her down with a load of his jizz. He quick fucked me again, then Cindy a load from behind. This guy had a Vegas story to tell.

On the way down to the lobby Cindy bubbled about the bigger cock. I assured her that the one she just had wasn't the largest size. She seemed quiet, like the seed had been planted. The seed of thought about the larger cock, not the seed planted in our cunts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds