• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Vaseline, My Best Friend

Vaseline, My Best Friend

I grew up in Arlington Heights, Illinois, and was a late bloomer. I was also a geek, but in the mid-1960s we didn't use that term. I was a serious student who liked technical subjects and military history. Most of my free time in high school was spent playing basketball with my male friends. I had dates but most girls did not let you do anything except fondle their breasts on top of their clothes while we made out. So I relieved myself by jacking off, usually while reading the few sexually explicit books in my house, like Lady Chatterley's Lover. Spit was the only lube I ever used. After I turned 18 I bought "girlie mags" sold under the counter at a pharmacy in Park Ridge. I hid them in my golf bag. Mom never got in there. I jacked off whenever I could, imagining what a pussy would feel like.

I also rummaged around in my parents' bedroom when they were out. That is how I discovered a jar of Vaseline in the table next to their bed. I was very impressed and mystified that my teenage-boner would shoot white stuff if I rubbed it long enough. I knew spit made it easier to cum. Somehow I made the additional discovery that if I put a glob of Vaseline on my cock, rubbing it was so much more fun than using spit, or anything else for that matter.

When my parents would go out for the evening, I would get one of my girlie mags out of my golf bag in the garage, strip completely naked in their bed, prop the centerfold up on a pillow nearby, grease up my teen-age erection with my new friend, Vaseline, and go to town. Sometimes I would sniff my mom's panties while I jacked. I was such a bad boy! Wow, what orgasms! Back then I just called them cum shots. Teen age boys have such accurate names for things. I soon learned to keep a towel handy to wipe the lube off my hand and the cum off my chest.

Not too much later I discovered sex with my adult neighbor (see my earlier story). I really got excited when we took our clothes off and even harder when he sucked me before he fucked me. He got super hard while he worked on my penis and then he would kneel above me, hold my ankles in the air to raise my bottom, and put Vaseline on his hard cock. It was so glistening and shiny when covered with Vaseline. My little asshole would twitch until he leaned forward and sank into me. I must say he never disappointed me but seeing his shiny hard cock going down to my crotch just heightened my excitement

I soon concluded that being fucked with a Vaseline lubed penis is so intense because there is a delicious friction between my anus and his cock. As it slid in and out, the friction increased. The sexual tension of the fuckor and the fuckee was off the scale. I would usually stroke myself as my neighbor fucked me and we got to be pretty good at timing our cums. Sometimes I couldn't wait for him and he would just keep thrusting. The feeling was amazing even after I had come.

After a few weeks of just being drilled after school by my neighbor, he began to show me how to make him cum, other than with my bottom. He really liked the way I sucked him but one day he said "put some Vaseline on your middle finger and stick it in me". As I did it that first time, I noticed how his cock twitched. "Further", he urged. When I hilted in his bottom, I felt something hard, right at the tip of my middle finger. I did not know it then but that was his prostate. I wiggled my finger a little and he whimpered, "More, More". As I learned from him later, I was "milking" his prostate. He was pumping his cock, his cheeks were flushing and then he shot all over my face. He was breathing so hard. At that moment I felt more power over someone than I had ever felt before. I kept my finger in his bottom until I had to get some relief, I was so hard. He sucked me dry for the second time that afternoon. When I went home for supper, mom noticed how tired I looked. "Hard day?" she asked. If she only know how hard.

He continued to fuck me when he was in town, and I continued to jack off in his bed when he was gone. I used his Vaseline and came in the crotch of his underwear, which I then folded neatly and put back in his dresser. Just a little surprise for him when he reached for clean underwear after his shower.

When I got to college at IU in Bloomington, Indiana, in the Fall of 1965, the boys I met in the Union Building bathrooms used spit or liquid soap because it was available. If the first encounter was good, we would adjourn to my dorm room where a ubiquitous jar of Vaseline was waiting. Sunday afternoons were the best. We would lay around and just cum as much as we wanted. No problem getting it up in those days.

Sooner or later an RA (Resident Assistant/dorm supervisor) would hear our low moaning and knock on the door to see what was going on. After a few "encounters" he gave in and either joined us or sat on the other bed and jacked off. In those days we were all very discrete and also a little shy. If the RA just wanted to jack, Vaseline was the lube of choice.

When I graduated I became interested in girls and eventually married. My first wife liked me to use Vaseline if I fucked her bottom (imagine that!)but she preferred KY if I got into her pussy.

After we divorced I began looking for guys. To my surprise, and pleasure, most men my age preferred the Old Standby instead of KY or some other water soluble lube. Over the years I have stayed with it. When fucking your partner as he leans forward against the wall of the shower, nothing washes away.

This short essay praising my old friend is meant to jog the memories of other 60 something like me who began their sex life with the assistance of Vaseline. I would love to hear from other men with similar experiences.

As I get older I keep a large jar of Vaseline in my bedside table. It always keeps me UP at night (or any other time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Vaseline, My Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 457 milliseconds