• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

1234

Happy Birthday to Me - Chapter Four

This is a continuation of Chapter Three of "Happy Birthday to Me" and picks up from where Chapter Three left off, following on from Kam taking Isabelle into their bedroom... If you haven't already read Chapter Three, I'd recommend going back and reading that first, or better yet, start with Chapter One. Hope you enjoy... Chloe

* * * * * * * *

Ten minutes past midnight

Leaning out of the window to see the dim light outside

Lost quiet rainy night kisses passersby

Once you whispered in the rain:

Happy birthday my loved one

Ten Minutes Past Midnight, Sally Yip

* * * * * * * *

Kam fucked me, slowly now. His cock felt so good easing in and out of me. Long wet slowly sliding thrusts that had me arching my back as I felt him ease in all the way, then ease back out, pausing before sliding inwards again. Smiling down at me, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head. I was moaning and gasping, eager and willing for my husband to take me, so eager to accept the pleasure he was giving me. But still nervous about what would happen next.

So excited and so nervous, so filled with anticipation and with fear. The sort of fear you feel as you're about to plunge into something unknown, like your first jump from a diving board into the pool except worse, scarier, more nerve-racking. I knew what Kam wanted. Just before he'd led me into our bedroom, he'd told Jim and Fan where he was taking me and what he was going to do to me. Then he'd asked them to join us. Just now, a few moments before, Kam had told me he was going to fuck me hard while Jim and Fan watched us. While they watched me. And I'd agreed. I'd said yes.

Kam knew I was scared. But when he'd asked me, I'd agreed. They'd already seen me naked. Jim's hands had roamed over me while Kam watched, teasing me, driving me half crazy. I hadn't expected that although if I was honest, I hadn't really known what to expect when Jim and Fan came home with us. Fan had told me to go with the flow and I had. But I hadn't expected another man's hands on me to be so exciting. But they had been. I hadn't expected knowing that Kam was watching me as another man touched me would be so exciting. But it had been,

I didn't want to admit it, not to Kam, but I knew. I knew that if that had continued, I'd have let Jim go ahead and take me if he'd wanted to. That knowledge horrified me, filled me with shame and guilt and yet simultaneously, it excited me. Now, as Kam took me, with every sliding penetration, every movement, I couldn't stop wondering if Jim and Fan would join us. I'd never dreamed of doing something like this. Never dreamed of anyone but my husband seeing me naked, let alone seeing me making love.

Kam smiled down at me, his smile lighting up my heart, my love. "Fuck, I love fucking you Isabelle, I love fucking your tight little cunt. I'm going to love fucking your cunt even more when Jim's watching me fuck you."

"Oooohhhhh." I moaned as he thrust hard up inside me, taking in the desire and the excitement written across my husband's face. Taking in his cock as he thrust himself into me. That was so good when he did that to me, so good feeling his cock surge thickly up inside me. I loved it when Kam talked dirty to me while he was making love to me. It made me feel so ... so much more like I was being fucked. I liked that. "Ohhhhhhh," I gasped again, squeezing his cock as tihtly as I could while as he fucked me. That felt so good too. I loved Kam so much, I wanted to satisfy him so much, I wanted to excite him and give him what he wanted. Everything he wanted from me.

I knew I was going to let Jim watch us if that was what Kam wanted. I was going to do what he wanted of me, what he demanded of me. If it excited him to have Jim watching while he fucked me, I'd do that. I knew it would excite him to talk about it. Him and me both. "Tell me," I gasped, "tell me what you want me to do."

Kam's smile morphed into a victorious grin. He knew I'd surrendered, I was going to do what he wanted. I knew I'd surrendered. Completely. "Everything ... ," he breathed, "I want him to see everything I do to you ... show him everything ... I want him to see everything you do to me. I want to use you in front of him. I want to fuck you hard while he watches you... like this." He pistoned his cock rapidly in and out of me half a dozen times so that I squealed.

"Like that," Kam teased me, "I want him to hear you squealing and begging to be fucked hard?"

"Yes ... oooh yes," I moaned, "Do anything you want to me ... fuck me hard ... use me ... Tell me you want my cunt to service your cock ... anything you want." I looked up at him as he began slamming his cock into me. "If that's what you want, Kam," I moaned, "if you want him to hear me begging you to fuck me hard, I will ... I will." I knew I would. I loved it when Kam fucked me hard. Our bed was nice and solid, built to take hard use. Not that Kan had ever used me hard enough, but maybe tonight. Maybe with Jim watching he'd get carried away?

I hoped so.

"Say it then, Isabelle," Kam half growled, "I want to hear you tell me you want me to fuck you hard."

"Please Kam," I moaned, "please ... fuck me hard ... fuck me hard..."

"Louder," Kam breathed, his cock ramming deliciously hard into me. "Say it louder."

"Fuck me hard ... fuck me hard..."

"Louder!" It felt so good. "I want Jim and Fan to hear you out there."

"PLEASE ... PLEASE KAM ... PLEASE FUCK ME HARD ... FUCK ME HARDER ... FUCK ME HARDER..."

"Oh yeah dude, give her your cock man, go on, give Isabelle what she wants ... fuck her harder." Jim's voice made my heart jump. He was standing next to our bed with Fan, both of them looking down at us. Fan was smiling, Jim holding her hand, Fan holding his cock. His cock jutted outwards before him, Fan's hand small on him. The sight of that cock filled my body with butterflies. I'd never seen a man other than Kam naked. Let alone naked and so rampantly erect. With such large balls. He looked at me. He looked at me on the bed with Kam and he smiled. I closed my eyes tight, I gasped as Kam moved inside me, now giving me long slow slippery slides of his cock, in and out, drawing all the way back, then sliding all the way inside me.

I knew Jim could see everything.

He could see Kam's cock where it slid in to me. See me. I gasped. I moaned and then, without anyone telling me to, I did what I knew Kam would want me to do. Cheeks burning, eyes tightly closed, I pulled my knees back further, as far back as I could, showing Jim what I knew Kam would want him to see. My pussy stretched around Kam's cock. My pussy being taken by Kam's cock.

"Oooohhhhhh." I couldn't help it. I couldn't help moaning with excitement at what I was doing, at how I was displaying myself. My body burned with shame, with embarrassment, that black hole of suspense and fear filling my body at the same time as I arched my back in excitement, my hands clutching at Kam's back as he used me. My stomach, my breasts pushed up against Kam, my knees clasped his ribs, my feet rode his hips, my pussy clasped his cock within me, embracing him, squeezing him, clamping down on him. Wanting him.

When I felt the bed move, I almost choked. I had to open my eyes again. I did, I opened my eyes and I looked. Fan knelt beside me on the bed, naked. Jim's hands clamped down on Fan's hips, holding her tightly in place as he prepared to thrust himself into her. I shivered with a strange mixture of anger and excitement, watching Fan's face as she prepared to be taken. Watching her as she jerked and cried out softly, a little mewling sob of excitement as the swollen head of Jim's cock pierced her entrance. I could see him in profile, long and thick, the blue veins standing out along the length of his rigid shaft, longer than Kam and thicker. Much thicker.

I found myself wondering how Fan could take all of him inside her. His cock was so big. And Fan was the same size as I was. But she was. I could see Jim's cock slowly easing its way into her.

"Nnnughhhhh," she moaned as he paused. She sank down onto her forearms, her head sinking to rest on her hands.

"Oooohhhhhh." I moaned in exquisite sympathy for her.

"Nnnuughhhhh," she groaned again. "So big ... So big ... ohh fuck it's so big inside me. ..."

Jim chuckled, looking down at me as he pushed himself all the way into Fan. She looked at me but her eyes were glazed, I wasn't sure if she was really seeing me.

"Sit back Kam, get your cock out of her, let me see Isabelle's cunt."

I knew Jim wanted to see me. I knew Kam wanted him to see me. I lay on my back on our bed unmoving as Kam eased himself out of me. I felt the loss of him as I lay there naked, hands on the bed above my head, breathing hard, my legs spread wide, every part of my body exposed, lying just as I was when Kam withdrew himself from me. My body ached for him to renter me, to take me and use me. I wanted Kam back inside me and at the same time I found myself wanting Jim to look at me, to see me naked, see every part of me. Looking up at my husband as he knelt upright between my legs, his cock so rampantly erect and ready to re-enter me, I could see the desire on his face as he looked down at me. Looking at Jim, I could see the desire and excitement on his face as he looked at me while he moved in Fan.

I saw my husband glance at Jim, seeing the expression on Jim's face. Kam looked away, back down at me, his eyes met mine. I could see the excitement there as he glanced from me to Jim to me. An excitement that my body shared as I lay there, waiting. I wanted Kam to move, I wanted him to take his cock and drive it back into me, I wanted his body on mine, possessing me, making me his. At the same time, Jim's eyes on me, watching me, looking at my naked body, that excited me too. I lay there, unmoving, exposing myself, displaying my naked body to another man, knowing that I was giving my husband pleasure by doing this, knowing that this excited him and gave him what he wanted. It was exciting for me too.

"Your wife looks fucking hot, Kam." Jim's voice send shivers of excitement up and down my body, made my insides clench, making my pussy do a frightened little dance as well as pulse wetly.

"She is hot isn't she?" Kam's voice was proud. Proud of me. He looked down at me and smiled. I gasped, my body taut, butterflies warring with scared excitement within me.

"Isabelle." Jim was speaking to me.

I turned my head to look at him, my heart pounding like a rabbits. A timid little rabbit, too scared to flee. "Yes," I gasped.

"Hold your breasts for Kam, he wants to suck on them."

I looked at Kam. He looked down at me. He nodded. Heart pounding, I moved my hands to my breasts, to the sides of my breasts, cupping them, pushing them inwards and upwards, supporting them, offering them up to my husband as Jim had told me too. Obeying Jim as Kam so obviously wanted me too. Kam leaned forward, his hands now on the bed on either side of me, his mouth on one breast, licking, sucking, toying with one swollen nipple, sucking it into his mouth, releasing it, tonguing it. I shivered, moaning, my hips lifting with my need as his mouth on my breast send little ripples to my center.

"Isabelle ... Isabelle ... look at me...look at me." Jim's voice was firm, commanding.

Helplessly, obediently, I dragged my eyes back to him, I looked at this stranger in my bed, as naked as Kam was, kneeling behind Fan, fucking Fan beside me, looking down at me, looking at my naked breasts, looking at me as I held my breasts for my husband's mouth to enjoy. I looked back, my mouth wide open, almost but not quite moaning as Kam's mouth suckled at me. My hands still held my breasts as his mouth moved from one to the other, offering my breasts for my husband's enjoyment, offering my breasts up for a stranger's eyes to look at.

My husband lifted his mouth from my breast, glanced sideways at Jim. He glanced back down at me, smiling. Jim's eyes held mine for a moment longer, ensuring my husband saw me looking at him, ensuring my husband saw the look on my face. Ensuring my husband heard what he said next.

"Fan, would you like to watch Kam's cock fuck Isabelle's cunt?" His smile twisted my insides.

Fan turned her head sideways to look around at me. We looked at each other, my face burning. My eyes wide. Each time I thought I was getting used to what was happening, Jim or Kam shocked me a little more. Fan looked at me. She looked at me and then, slowly, she smiled. That slightly wicked smile of hers sending a little frisson through me.

"I'd love to Jim," she half-moaned, "Isabelle's cunt looks so pretty."

Jim looked back at me, then at Kam. "Would you like that Kam," he murmured, "would you like Fan to watch your cock fucking Isabelle's cunt."

Kam looked down at me, his desires so transparent, so visible. My heart almost stopped. I knew, I knew what he wanted as he looked down at me. I looked back up at him, my mind whirling, spinning. I loved Kam, I'd done all this for him. I was on our bed, naked, Jim and Fan had already seem him fucking me, they'd seen all of me. They were seeing all of me as I lay there. I'd done this to excite Kam, there was no point in stopping now. I looked back at my husband and then I nodded, an almost imperceptible little nod, one that he alone saw. Kam smiled down at me, glanced at Jim, at Fan.

"Yes," he breathed. Nothing more, just a simple yes. Jim smiled. Fan moaned as he moved in her. Moaned again as Jim withdrew himself from her, eased his cock out of her. She moved, turning so that her face was level with my butt, close enough that I could feel her breath on my skin as she panted. Jim moved with her, knelt behind her, level with my head, looking down at me. His cock jutted outwards and upwards, erect, long, hard, thick, bigger than Kam's, much bigger. With Fan kneeling beside me, I could see her pussy, I could see her so clearly, as clearly as I had before in the sunroom when I'd touched her.

Now, she was even more excited, her labial lips pinkly swollen, glistening wet, slightly parted, the small protrusion of her clitoris visible, her kneeling position next to my head making her pussy so visible to me. Jim's cock was equally visible, so close I could reach out and touch him. I could see every inch of him, the rigid hardness, the swollen head, the blue veins along his length, his balls, so large, dangling down.

"Move your knees back Isabelle," Jim breathed. "All the way back, so that Fan can see your cunt."

"Like this," I gasped as I did what he wanted me to. As I obeyed. As I drew my knees back, so aware of Fan's eyes on me, looking at me, making my pussy throb wetly.

"Yeah, like that." Jim took his cock in one hand, guided it towards Fan, his eyes holding mine. I watched as the purple-red head of his cock pushed up against Fan's labial lips. I heard her gasp. I saw her body jerk at that contact. I saw her lips part easily, admitting the tip of Jim's cock. I saw Jim's hands grasp her hips, hold her. I saw his cock thrust slowly into her, his hips moving as he worked his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhh ... Ooohhh ... Ooohhhh ... Ooohhh." Fan sobbed as Jim worked his cock into her until, with a last movement, he was buried to the balls in her. His eyes had held mine the entire time he was working himself into her. Watching me. Watching me as I watched his cock enter Fan, sink deeply into her. Watching me as I lay there wanting my husband's cock in me in the same way.

"You want Kam's cock now, Isabelle?" Jim asked me. I saw him look at Kam and grin. "You want it the way Fan just got it?"

"Please," I whispered. "Ohhh please ... Please... I want it ... I want it..." And I did. Very much.

Was I begging Kam or was I begging Jim? It didn't matter. Kam didn't wait. Holding himself up on his extended arms, he thrust, his cock entered me, surged up inside me. He drove his length completely into me. Jim watched. Fan watched. They watched Kam's cock spread my lips, spread me around his thickness, push inside me, then slide all the way into my pussy and fill me.

"NNUGGGHHHHH." My head arched back, my back arched, my breasts quivered under the power of that thrust, a thrust that joined our bodies only at the juncture of my thighs, where Kam's cock penetrated me. He paused in me. Holding himself up on his extended arms. My body slowly relaxed, Kam eased himself back, his cock slowly leaving me. He thrust hard again, my body juddered. Jim watched me, watching Kam's cock using my pussy. He was watching me being fucked, seeing all of me. Enjoying looking at me being fucked just as Kam was enjoying Jim watching me being fucked.

"Ohhhhhhh," Fan sighed. Jim moved in her, easing himself out, out, his cock glistening, shining with her wetness, pausing, easing back slowly inside her. All while he watched Kam fucking me. Fucking me hard, his thrusts driving into me, jarring my body, bouncing my breasts as I lay before them.

My own gaze alternated between looking up at Kam and glancing up at Jim. He was fucking Fan but looking at me as he did so, watching me. Kam knew, he knew Jim was watching me as he fucked Fan and it seemed to inspire him to fuck me harder. His cock pounded into my pussy, hard and fast, the way I liked him to take me, no longer sliding but ramming in and out of me. And all the time I knew Fan was looking at me, looking at Kam's cock sliding in and out of my pussy the same way I was looking at Jim's cock sliding in and out of hers.

I can't describe in words how that made me feel, seeing his cock moving in and out of Fan, shining with her wetness, so thick and hard and long, her lips stretched around his girth, clinging to him as he pulled back, the way she moaned as he slid into her. Watching Jim take Fan, I knew I must look like that myself and that thought stoked my excitement further. My moans echoed Fan's as my husband's cock used my pussy, my breasts quivering and bouncing in a way that Fan's didn't. My natural shyness hadn't dissipated, I was terrifyingly aware of my own exposure, but my desire to excite my husband, to offer him what he wanted, overrode my fear and my reluctance and my embarrassment.

"Your wife looks like she's a good little fuck," Jim's words were for Kam, his eyes were on me.

"Oh yeah, she is, she's a great fuck." Kam's reply was a long groan of pleasure. "I love watching her tits bounce while I fuck her."

"So do I." Jim's smiled down at me.

"UUUGHHHHHHHH... UGHHHHHH ... UGHHHHHH." He did. They did. So did Jim. Kam was making my breast bounce with every thrust, knowing what he was doing. The looks on his face and Jim's said they both knew.

"Her cunt sounds really wet ... Fan...?"

"Uhhh uhhh yeah ..." Fan was gasping.

To Fan. "How wet is Isabelle's cunt?" Oh god! How embarrassing. To me, "Pull your knees back further Isabelle, give Fan a good look."

"She's really wet Jim, she's so wet. I can hear her."

Oh god! Fan! My face burned. Jim saw, Jim smiled. Kam slowed his pace a little.

"Let's try this then." Jim's smile twisted me inside yet again. "I want to see your feet in the air Isabelle."

"Uhhhhh." I gasped. My knees were already as far back as I could draw them. I raised one foot slowly, then the other, opening myself further to Kam.

"Good, but not good enough," Jim smiled. "Here, let me." His hand snaked out and down, firmly grasping one of my ankles, pulling it back, back further, stretching my leg muscles. "Tuck your ankles under Kam's shoulder's Isabelle."

"Nnnuuughhhhhhhh." Kam lifted one arm around my leg as Jim pulled my ankle back, my other ankle followed and now I found myself with both ankles pinned against my husband's shoulders.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds