• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Sugar is Back in Town

Daddy's Sugar is Back in Town

I finally made it back into town. I've been away at college. I'm relaxing at my hotel room. But my mind keeps slipping away to my room, where my big sexy sugar daddy is going to meet me, eat me and beat me. I'm waiting for Mr. Mister to text me that he has arrived. And when he does, I make my way to my bedroom to enjoy one last sexy night with my big sexy sugar Daddy.

When I get there I change in to my sexy panties and my matching bra, I get my spanking instruments out and lay them on the bed, preparing my sorry bottom for the evitable. And just because this may be the last time I see Daddy, and because we're in such a nice place, and I'm dressed up and he's right here: I'll give him more than what I normally do. Hehehe, I'll sit in Daddy's lap, and let him kiss me, let Daddy play with Baby Girls Titties, ask him to tickle my cookie jar.

I'll moan seductively for my Daddy, and if he lets me, I'll push Daddy back on his back and I'll hop on top of him, kissing him and letting Daddy's hand explore my naughty little body. Smacking my bottom, squeezing my titties, and handling me roughly. That's when Daddy pushes me off of him and says, "Little girl you've been teasing Daddy for far too long. And now you're gonna get it! Lay down across that bed!" And even though Daddy's gonna punish me, I eagerly jump up and grab two pillows, place them near the edge of the bed, as I lay my body over them pushing my sweet sexy ass up in the air waiting for my Daddy's punishment.

I'm hoping Daddy starts off whipping me with his belt. I wiggle with my legs dangling off the side of the bed. My sexy matching undies hugging my firm ass so nicely, and then Daddy Slaps his heavy leather belt down across my round bottom. I wince in pain, but I hold my position. *Smack* another one. *Smack* and another one! Oh Daddy. Then another *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* Now I'm hurting and I attempt to get off the bed and out of position. But Daddy's not through with me, he paid a lot of money to see Baby girl and he's not gonna have my little spoiled brat attitude causing him to finish early. So he hollers at me.

"Get yourself back down there! Right now!"

But Daddy, it's hurts.

"I don't care, you aint getting off that easy, Get down now!"

I whine and cry as I reluctantly drape myself back over the two pillows, pushing my sorry bottom out waiting for more of Daddy's belt. I feel him holding me down with one hand and then I feel his belt biting my sorry bottom. Baby girl is beside herself. I'm crying loudly now. Owee, Owee Daddy, Please no more, no mooore! After roughly 25 licks from the heavy leather belt I feel Daddy letting me up. But He's not done with me.

Daddy throws the pillows back towards the head of the bed, he sits down on the edge of the bed and he yanks me toward him, having me standing between his legs.

He tells me, "You think you're so smart, think you can sneak out of all of the punishments you've earned since you've been gone! OH NO Baby Girl! Daddy's gonna make that ass hurt, leave you with a solid reminder of what happens to bad little girls."

I can barely think straight before Daddy pins me over his lap. He pulls down on my sexy little panties. Pulling them down to my thighs, and he grabs the wooden paddle. Without hesitation Daddy start slamming the stinging paddle down on top of my welted behind. AHHH! OUCH! Ahhha! NOOO! No no NO!! *SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM* Daddy's alternating from right to left, left to right, he's even spanking my tinder thighs. That paddle is leaving me crying like a baby. Begging for Daddy to be nice to me. I can feel the sting of the paddle as it lands against my skin. Ouch! Owee! *SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM* Oh Daddy, It hurts. Please, I'll be a good girl, please. I'm sorry I was so rotten, I'm sorry I was naughty while I was away. I feel slowing down. He is still pretty angry. And my bottom is so sore. But finally Daddy slams that mean ole wooden paddle across my bottom one last time. My face is wet with tears, and now I'm hoping Daddy will let me up off of his lap. But I was wrong.

"Oh baby girl you've been on Daddy's Mind for so long." I can feel my Daddy's large hands rubbing my tender ass. He's feeling me up. "Daddy didn't know he would miss you so much. But just in case you forgot, Daddy owes your sorry butt a good whopping." *SPANK* Daddy smacks my firm ass with his firm hand. Oh NO!! NO NO NO! Daddy please no! I beg. But it's too late. Daddy had put down the paddle and was now slapping my hot ass with his large sexy hands. *SPANK* *SPANK* *SMACK* SPANK* SPANK* *WHACK*WHACK*WHACK* SMACK*SPANK* *SPANK*SMACK!!*

"I thought I told you, you weren't getting out of this!"

Daddy hollers at me. I can't stop crying. Now I can barely hold still. I'm wigging my butt out of the way, trying to escape the raining fire on my sorry bottom. Oh Daddy. Please!*SMACK* PLEASE! *SMACK* Please stop Daddy! *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* I'm so Sorry! Just then Daddy stops. I can't tell if he is making me wait in anticipation, or if he is truly done spanking my sorry behind.

But that's when I feel Daddy's large hands rubbing my ass again. He slides his long fingers underneath my body, searching for my hot wet pussy. I can feel Daddy's fingers as they expertly hunt for the heat of my womanhood. AHHHH, Ahhh Daddy it feels so good. I moan. Ahhhh. Daddy watches my body wiggle in pleasure as he fingers my hot wet hole. Baby girl is sad and sorry, but nothing makes me feel better then when Daddy spanks me and touches my sweet little cookie jar. I moan for my Big Daddy. Oh it feels good Daddy. He continues to rub my wet slit, and play with my hot tunnel. I begin to slide my hot ass back against Daddy's touch. I want more. I like it. My ass is still hot from my horrible spanking, but right in this moment I want that touch. Then Daddy quits teasing me, he shoves two thick fingers into my hot tight cunt. And I scream. OH! OH DADDY! Daddy pops me on my bottom again.

"Be STILL!"

Daddy start roughly finger fucking me and shoving his long fingers into baby girl's tight wet hole.

"You always were nasty little girl. You like it when Daddy plays with your pussy! Don't you? Say it!"

I like it Daddy.

"Say it like you mean it!"

Oh Daddy I LIKE IT!

"Tell Daddy you're a nasty little girl!"

I'm a nasty little girl, Daddy.

"Oh yes you are."

I'm almost to orgasm as Daddy slams his fingers in and out of me. Oh My Goodness. Oh Daddy. I'll be a good girl.

Daddy stops abruptly. He slides me off of his lap. And he gets up off the bed, and makes me lay down in the middle of the bed. My bottom is red and hurting and my pussy is dripping my sweet girly juices. But I'm too scared not to obey. I do as I'm told and I lay down for my Daddy. He pulls me by my legs to the edge of the bed. He reaches down and fingers my clit, making me moan and rock. Then my Daddy gives me the evilest smile, just before he lowers himself down to the floor. My Big sexy Daddy spreads my thighs open wide. He pins down my legs, and thrusts his aging face down between my full brown thighs. I can hardly breathe! Oh my Goodness! Oh my Goodness! I'm going mad! My Daddy uses both of his hands to pin my legs to the large bed, and he licks and sucks, he tickles and fucks my dripping pussy with his tongue. He pushes his tongue as deeply as he can into my sloppy wet hole. I can't escape the ecstasy. I can't bare the pleasure any longer. I start to cry out as the next orgasm ripples through my hot womanhood. OH GOD! Oooohh! It was so intense! And just as I climax, Daddy holds down my thighs even tighter, and really goes to town! Working my clit with his tongue, sending waves after waves of orgasmic please through my entire body. I can't stop him! I don't want to. I struggle beneath the weight of the orgasm and I finally collapse.

I am tired from all of the excitement. My Suga-daddy Climbs on the bed and makes himself comfortable. After just a moment, while I am still laying at the foot of the bed, legs dangling; Daddy says to me. Baby girl why don't you, slide on out of your panties. Get on your hands and knees and let Daddy watch you play with that pretty pussy. This is something new. Daddy's never asked me to touch myself before. But I'm so weak from being spanked and from having my pussy eaten, that I wouldn't dare put up a fight. So even though I'm a bit nervous, I obey. I roll my panties all the way off of my leg. And I slide into position on my hands and knees. I feel awkward. But this is nothing new for me. I try to not think about it. I go down on my elbows, place my good hand down between my legs. I close my eyes and begin to rub my clit. My ass is in the air. My hand is awkwardly rubbing my womanhood. Again I try to relax, and try to act like I do back home in my dorm room.

As I am getting into some sort of a rhythm; My suga-daddy takes off his pants and underwear. As he watches me rubbing my wet slit, he slowly starts jacking off. He's been waiting a long time to see Baby girl bend over and touch herself. He rubs is stiff cock harder and harder. "That's it Baby girl! Show Daddy how you get yourself off." I can hear him coaching me. I still have my eyes closed. I try to focus on building my orgasm, instead of focusing on exposing myself like this. Then Daddy really starts to coach me. "You like touching yourself don't you? YOU'RE getting so hot. Thinking about Daddy spanking your sorry little ass. You're such a slut. That's right rub that cunt. Rub it FASTER! Play with that pussy for Daddy!" Now I can hear him as he jack himself off. Daddy's never done that around me. It makes me nervous. I keep trying to focus on my orgasm. My ass is up in the air, my hand is going to town on my young tight pussy. My fingers are covered in my own juices and I can her my sugar Daddy beating his meat behind me. I'm hoping I orgasm soon; so Daddy can just hold me. I want this to be over already. I can't seem to get myself there. I keep rubbing, rubbing really hard, and rubbing really fast. Somehow I've tired myself out, and I am no longer enjoying this.

Daddy says "I know what will make you cum..." I perk up a bit when I hear him coaching me again.

"Think about Daddy's Cock. Yeah, that's right. Think about Daddy doing something nasty to you. That'll make that pussy purr!"

I was still a virgin. A slutty one, who liked to be spanked by grown men, but a true virgin nevertheless. my suga-daddy and I had only been as far as playing spanking games. Today was a really special treat when he licked and ate my pussy. I couldn't have imagined him saying these things to me. But yet here I was, face down, with my ass up, and I was rubbing my girly parts for my suga-daddy's excitement. I could smell myself. My woman scent was heavy in the room. I tried to force an orgasm that wasn't building. But out of my own embarrassment I faked an orgasm. I moaned, and fell flat. After just a while; I heard Daddy tell me to get back up. I was already such a good girl for him, but maybe he still had a good spanking left in him. So I push myself back up onto my hands and knees. And I closed my eyes waiting for his strong masculine hands to spank my tired ass. But what I felt was his strong masculine hand grab me around my throat.

What is he doing? Daddy? I question.

I felt him slide up gently behind me. He is naked from the waist down. Oh MY Goodness. What is he thinking? I've never had a man's private parts so close to mine before. This was making me nervous. Just then I feel Daddy lightly hump me.

Oh No! I thought. Daddy?

He tightened his grip around my neck, and humped me a little harder. His naked penis was lightly slapping my hot wet cunt. But this isn't what I was into. I liked being Daddy's Naughty little girl, the one who deserves a spanking. Not this. What? Why? Before I could question him again. Daddy put both hands around my neck.

"You're so wet baby. Look at that wet pussy. Sloppy wet. You want your Daddy's fat cock in you, don't you?"

No sir. No sir Daddy.

"Oh yes you do! Slutty little girls like you like to play games with Daddy. You like to lay on Daddy's lap and get your ass spanked. You'll even let Daddy give you that tongue action. But when Daddy's ready to fuck that pussy, you wanna play shy. But what naughty little girls like you, really need to learn; is what happens to a tease. YOU can't have a grown man in this hotel room, let him play with your pussy, eat you out, watch you fake an orgasm and not expect to get fucked."

That's when he let go of my neck with one hand and he started to guide his thick fat cock into my virginal body.

No daddy. No Please, NO DADDY! I fussed.

"This is for your own good! besides if you didn't want it, you wouldn't be so wet, all the time."

With that He shoved his long fat cock into my young untrained pussy. I screamed as his thick manhood ruptured my innocence. He squeezed my neck and got a good grip. I couldn't move. I couldn't believe it was happening.

Slowly and roughly my Sugar-Daddy started to slide his fat cock back and forth inside my clinching pussy. He could feel my barely touched wall squeezing around his hard penis He knew I was a virgin. He knew I would be too ashamed to tell anyone that he took me by force, so he worked himself into a good rhythm. He slid back a bit. and slammed into me. slid back a bit and slammed right back into me. Soon I was struggling against him. But he was much larger than me. He managed to slap my ass really hard, as he picked up his pace. The older man shoved my face down in the bedspread and began working his large cock in and out of my bleeding pussy.

"That's it, there you go. You've always wanted Daddy to take you. You've been wanting to feel that cock inside of you. Now you get to enjoy it" He said as he started fucking me harder.

"There you go slut. There you go. Take, that cock bitch. Fucking take it!"

My sugar-Daddy was pounding his thick cock deep down inside my tight young pussy. Grunting and moaning, he continued to fuck me. He was working up a sweat, and I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell for help. But how could i? I asked for this. I asked for him to meet me at the hotel room, and to play nasty with me. Now here I was, alone with a 65 year old, married man, shoving his penis in and out, of my slutty cunt. He was raping me... Be careful what you wish for; You just, might get it...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Sugar is Back in Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds