• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 01

10th Anniversary Ch. 01

I still can't believe this happened. I just never saw it coming and now it is too late. The horse is out of the barn I guess.

It started a few months ago when my wife, Jill, and I took a trip to Florida to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We both looked forward to it. With jobs, a child, day-to-day stresses, etc. it had gotten tough to just spend quality time together. And we had decided we would use this few days to reconnect, especially physically.

We arrived the day before our anniversary but had our celebration dinner that night because it was the only night we could get a reservation at one of our favorite restaurants. We had a great dinner and by the time we got back to the room, the long day of travel and non-stop moving had us wiped out and we basically just crashed, deciding to start our physical connection the next day on our anniversary.

We must not have gotten good sleep in years as we both slept in till mid-morning. By the time we had woken up I remembered the concierge telling us if we didn't get a spot at the pool by 11AM we were probably screwed. Seeing as it was 10:30AM at the time my wife told me to scramble down there to get a spot and she would get as ready as she could and join me as soon as possible.

When I got to the pool the concierge was right, it was packed. It took me awhile but I did find what appeared to be the last two pool chairs in the whole area so I went after them and got them. All the chairs around us had stuff on them but no people in them. I got set up on both chairs and waited for my wife.

She took longer than expected but about 11:30 or so she arrived. We're both mid-40's and have stayed in pretty good shape. She's recently gotten back in the gym so the parts of her body that had started to get less firm were all of a sudden back to a very tone look. For her age she looked great. She's 5-2, 115 lbs and has nice 34c tits that can draw attention. She was in a pretty standard bikini with a wrap so nothing that would cause overt attention.

About 20 minutes after she sat down the guys to our right showed up at their chairs. It appeared to be some college kids. We had forgotten it was Spring Break so there were more than a few younger people on the property. Anyway, they sat in their seats and it wasn't long before the obnoxiousness of one of them was pretty unruly. He was obviously already drunk and was just loud. Not intentionally loud but just loud by nature with a voice that just carried.

There were three of them and one decided to go back to the pool when we heard the loud one say to the other, "what do you think Kyle would say if he knew I fucked his Mom last week?"

The other guy couldn't believe it but Mr. Loud Mouth continued. "Yep, I fucked her for three hours last week and she couldn't get enough. I don't think that woman had been fucked right in her life because she went crazy and she is hot. I know she'll want to fuck again."

We were forced to listen to this incessant talk for the next hour looking at each other like there was no way this was happening. We kept our eyes out for other chairs but none ever materialized.

We would try to go to the pool when they were at the chairs and vice versa but would overlap from time to time and every time we were close we heard this guy talking about sex. He wasn't a very good-looking guy. I guess early 20's and about 6-3 but not a great body. He wasn't muscular or fat, just kind of thick with some redneck tans on his neck and arm from wearing a tank top – something my wife always makes fun of. As far from her type as you can usually get.

But we made the most of it, enjoyed the sun and the day together and even began to laugh at the tales we overheard as he got drunker and drunker as the day went on. We were close to leaving when the loud guy and his friend were at the chairs and a phone rang. The other guy picked it up and said it was Kyle's phone and it said "Mom" on the screen. The guy laughed and said to the loud guy that maybe he should answer it. He looked around for Kyle and when he didn't see him he answered the phone.

We couldn't believe our ears as we listened to him talk to Kyle's Mom in somewhat graphic detail. When he finally hung up he laughed and told his friend, "I told you she would want to fuck again. Those older women love to fuck. She's even going to cook me dinner. Older women are so much better to fuck than girls our age. They have unreal skills that have been going to waste and you just got to fuck that closet slut out of them."

With that we had had enough sun and of his musings so we gathered our things and left. We again had a nice dinner that night and when we got back to the room my wife suggested we go to the hot tub for a bit and perhaps we could get a little naughty there just to be different. There was no arguing with that and she put on a tight little white skimpy bikini that was almost see through and off we went. It was a little after 9PM so it was dark and the hot tub was fairly secluded on the property. When we got there another couple was in there so we decided to sit in some nearby chairs and see if they would leave anytime soon.

It wasn't long before our loud pool neighbor from earlier took a seat on a chair in the same area as he talked on the phone. We could hear his voice but couldn't make out much of what he was saying and he hadn't taken notice of us or the couple in the hot tub. Given how much he had likely had to drink by now it was amazing he was even moving. We basically ignored him and chatted hoping to get our turn at the tub when my wife suggested I get a couple drinks. I told her to grab the tub if it opened and I would be right back.

It was about 20 minutes before I got back and when I rounded the corner I didn't see my wife so I was hopeful she was in the tub. She was and so was the loud guy. When I got to the tub she had a look of horror on her face like she needed help. I gave her the drink and took off my shirt and got in the tub next to her.

Then the loud guy said, "where's mine?' before laughing.

I said, "Sorry, wasn't expecting company."

My wife gave a basic introduction. "This is Tommy. He just decided to hop in."

I could sense her frustration but said hello to him and he did the same. It was awkward after that as we wanted to have some private time and he was literally just feet away from us in the tub. We made some small talk with him, finding out he was 23 and about to finish college and as luck would have it was going to the college in our city. He complimented my wife a number of times and she said thank you but was pretty short with him. I was just hoping he would take the hint we wanted to be alone.

He asked how long we had been married and I thought this was my chance telling him it was 10 years today hoping that alone would signal his time to leave. It didn't and he went on to tell my wife he hoped his future girlfriends or wife would look like her. I looked down and her semi-transparent white bikini top was clearly showing her nipples through it and they were hard so it was no wonder why he wouldn't leave staring across at those.

Tommy's phone rang and he got out of the tub to grab it. He was only in boxers as he obviously wasn't dressed to get into the tub. With his back to us my wife and I whispered and she said she would need another drink if she was to endure any more of this or we could just leave. Hoping that the phone call would pull Tommy away I said I would get another drink. As I got out of the tub Tommy turned around, still on the phone, and his wet white boxers were suctioned against his body and the outline of his cock was obvious. I hoped my wife wouldn't notice it as it was impressive. I turned back to her and saw her look away so she probably did see it. But I heard Tommy say he'd be up in a few so I was hopeful upon my return we'd be alone.

Another 20 minutes and I was back. As I turned the corner I felt like I saw some splashing in the water and bodies moving. It seemed as if Tommy was trying to move closer to where he originally was in the tub. My wife smiled and took the drink from me and drank half of it in one gulp. As I got in the tub I noticed that Tommy's boxers were on the side of the tub in a wet pile. As I stared at them I then looked at Tommy and he had a smile on his face as he looked at me knowing I had seen his boxers.

I looked at my wife who kind of looked away and I knew something was up. Her nipples were still straining and there was a very awkward silence, a silence that Tommy broke.

"I guess I better give you these back," he said with a shit-eating grin. And with that he reached his arm out of the water and held out my wife's bikini bottoms. I was stunned and looked at my wife but she did not reach for them.

"Even better," said Tommy. With that he placed them on top of his boxers and leaned back against the tub.

I looked at my wife and said, "what is going on here?"

She looked away and Tommy decided to come to her chivalrous aid. "Don't worry man," he said. "I was standing by the tub and she was just staring at my cock while I was on the phone so I decided to just take them off so she could get a better view. When I saw her eyes get big I decided to hang up the phone and join her. And just so there are no secrets, yes, it's been in her mouth and damn that woman knows how to suck a cock. I felt it was only fair if I didn't have any pants on then she shouldn't either so I took off her bikini and if you had taken five more minutes to get those drinks you would have come back to your wife getting fucked right here in the tub."

I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience and that I just heard a set of words that didn't make sense. I looked at my wife and all she could mouth was "sorry".

I was having trouble processing everything and my wife was just staring at Tommy. I didn't know if I should be mad or start a fight or what.

Tommy sensed he was in a pretty good position so he offered up the following. "I'll give you three choices," he said. "First, you can go get more drinks and take your time and when you come back you'll either see your wife still getting fucked or we'll be all done. Second, you can just scoot over and get out of our way. Or third, your wife can tell me to leave. But she has to tell me out loud. I'll give you a minute to discuss."

With that he got out of the tub and stood there looking at us. His cock was massive and sticking straight out like, I don't know, 9 inches and thick with a big head on it. He just stared at us as we stared at him. My wife's eyes were right on his cock as I tried to snap her out of it.

"Jill... Jill," I said. "Should we go?"

She looked at me with a look I'd never seen that suggested she loved me but was about to hurt me and she just shook her head before saying softly, "No."

With that I saw Tommy start to move and come around the side of the tub with a smile on his face and his majestic cock taunting me, bobbing up and down slightly with his walk. He got to my wife and she looked up and he held out his hand which she took as he helped her out of the tub.

"Come here baby," he said. Once fully out of the tub he leaned down and kissed her deeply and she responded in kind. I saw her naked lower half with water dripping down her tone legs. The only clothing between the two of them was her bikini top which was now pressed firmly against him. As they kissed I saw my wife's hand slide down his body and grab hold of his firm cock which was pressed up against her stomach a bit. As she got hold of it and lightly stroked it I could see the light of the night glistening off the diamond on her finger. Their embrace finally broke as they looked at each other.

"Happy Anniversary baby," said Tommy. "I'm going to give you exactly what you wanted and deserve. "

I saw my wife smile like she had just won a prize.

"Now why don't you finish what you were doing earlier," said Tommy.

My wife again smiled, dropped to her knees and grabbed Tommy's huge cock at the base and guided his inflamed cock head to her lips. I then proceeded to watch her literally devour his cock, deep-throating almost all of it. She could always do that to me but I'm only five inches and not very thick. This cock was huge and she was handling it like she had been doing it her whole life.

For the next 15 minutes I saw her take his cock deep in her throat, tongue his shaft up and down, lick and cradle his balls like it was her last supper. Tommy caressed her face, moved her hair around from time to time and constantly encouraged her and told her how great she was and how hot she looked. He had amazing staying power considering the work being done on his cock but I could tell he was close.

To his credit her warned her saying, "I'm going to cum baby."

As she continued he warned her again and with that she gripped his ass cheeks hard and impaled her throat on his cock as he announced his eruption in a series of animal-like groans, filling her with his seed. I sat in stunned silence as I watched Tommy enjoy a feeling with my wife that I had been refused for a full ten years. She took his load in her mouth and swallowed every drop.

It looked like Tommy's legs were going to give out as my wife took her mouth off his cock. She looked up at him with a possessed look and he just shook his said saying Wow over and over.

"You are absolutely amazing baby," he said. "No one has ever sucked my cock like that in my life. Now I am going to give you something no one has ever given you."

She smiled as she ran her hands over his chest and body.

"So babe," he said. "Where do you want me to fuck that beautiful married pussy?"

My wife, obviously emboldened by the whole situation, and without even looking my way said. "let's go to my room."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds