• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm the Man of the House Ch. 02

I'm the Man of the House Ch. 02

123

This is to those that did not like the first part of this story. You will not like this part either, because of my style of writing, so do not bother reading it.

For those that did like the first part of this story, I do hope you enjoy this part as well. I thank you all for the comments on the first part very much.

--------------------------------------------------

Following Mom's bare butt to the bathroom, she got the shower started and adjusted the water temp, as I stopped at the toilet and peed, to relieve myself, and then Maryann stepped into the shower, and when I finished peeing, I flushed, then stepped over to the shower, and pulled back the curtain, and stepped in behind Maryann, then closed the curtain behind me, "You never take a shower this early of a morning babe."

Yes I know, but watching your little round sexy ass swing from side to side, like it does when you walk, I wanted to be clean with you for whatever may happen, between now and whenever. Plus for me to have the pleasure of showering with you, this is a good chance to do so, because it is one of the things I have dreamed about doing with you too."

When I stepped into the shower, Maryann was washing her hair with her back to the curtain, and when she started rinsing it, she turned part way through the rinsing, then flipped her hair back over her head to her back, then bent slightly backwards to rinse her hair a little bit more, as I got a washrag soaped up, then when she leaned her head back under the water spray, I started washing her from the shoulders down, getting her armpits while she had her arms up over her head to get her hair rinsed out, before I washed onto her chest and tits.

When Maryann finished rinsing her hair, she put her arms down about the time I made it down to her hips, "You want to get my arms and hands now, or when you wash my back for me, where I need the help the most."

"How about now." as I started washing her arms.

As I was washing the front of Maryann, I did wash some of my self, then after I washed her arms and hands, I finished washing the upper part of my front down to my waist line, when she turned around and got her hair up off of her back, so that I could wash her back for her.

I used the washrag to soap up my dick, that was hard by this time, then as I stepped in toward Maryann to wash her back, I got close enough for my dick to slide right between her butt cheeks, "Mm, someone is up and ready, I see."

"How can it not be up and ready, when I see such a sexy hot woman, plus when I love that sexy hot beautiful woman, there is no way for it to not get all excited, and rise to be of some assistance, to that sexy hot woman that I love so very much?"

"Oh wow baby, ever since we were on the way to the beach, when you say those nice things about me to me, my pussy gets so wet. Before we even left the house here, you got me pretty hot and wet then too, but in the car you really got my juices to flowing."

As I washed Maryann's back, I flexed my knees so that my dick would slide up and down in her butt crack, which helped in cleaning between her butt cheeks some, and when I got down to her butt, I took a step back, kneeled down, and wrapped one arm around her, to help keep her from falling, as I washed her butt and legs and feet, getting her to lift her feet, so I could clean the soul of her foot, then I washed the other foot when I finished with her first foot.

I washed between her legs and up the front to where I left off at, and as I rubbed back and forth between her legs, I heard Maryann moan out over the sound of the water, hitting the wall and floor.

When I finished washing Maryann, she took the washrag out of my hand, "Turn around baby, and I will wash your back for you."

Maryann washed my back for me, including my butt, and she even gave my ass a squeeze first on one cheek, while washing the other cheek, then she squeezed the one she finished washing, while she washed the other cheek, she had been squeezing.

When Maryann finished washing my butt, she kneeled down like I had done when I was washing her, but she wrapped her hand around my still hard cock, as she washed my legs and feet, which she too lifted my foot and washed the soul of my foot, as I held my foot up for her, and while she kept a hand wrapped around my dick, then she switched to my other foot and did the same, then she reached between my legs and started playing with my balls, while she stroked my dick with her other hand.

After just a few strokes on my dick, "Turn around and face me hon." taking her hand out from between my legs, for me to get turned around to face her.

As soon as I was turned around with all the soap rinsed off, and with a little bit of a shift away from the water spray, with Maryann keeping a hand hold on my cock, she then went to stroking it again and playing with my balls again, then she leaned in and licked my dick from the base to the head a couple of times, then she sucked my dick into her mouth.

When Maryann sucked my dick into her mouth, I could feel her sucking, and her tongue swarming around the head when she would back off, till all she had in her mouth was the head of my dick, then she would take all of my dick into her mouth that I thought, she could take, till about the third time she did all of that, she sucked all of my dick into her mouth again, but she took all of my dick this time, till she had her mouth next to my balls, and then I felt her stick her tongue out and lick my balls a couple of times, then she backed off of my dick all the way, "How did you like that deep throat baby?"

"Oh fuck sexy. I have never had any one do that to me or for me, and it was so fucking good, I thought I was going to cum in your mouth, feeling your throat massage my dick like it did."

"I would love to taste your cum in my mouth, to see what you taste like." then she sucked my dick back into her mouth, till she had around half of my cock in her mouth.

Again on the third time around, Maryann sucked my dick back down her throat, and licked my balls a couple of times, and this time when she did that, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." and I just know, that the first shot of cum that shot out of my dick, went right down her throat, before she got backed off far enough, for the rest of my cum to be caught in her mouth.

When the last shot of cum shot out of my dick, Maryann gave my cock a few more sucks, then she let my dick slip out of her mouth, with a popping sound when the head came out of her mouth, then she looked up at me, opened her mouth, to let me see my cum in her mouth, then she closed her mouth, then swallowed, then she opened her mouth again, to show me that she had swallowed all of my cum, "Mm, I think I will be wanting more of that sometime, because it sure does taste good. Would you like to feed me, more of that good cream baby?"

"I would love to feed you that cream every morning for a breakfast appetizer, or any appetizers as far as that goes, or even a dessert, whenever you want it for a dessert."

Once the shower was shut off, we stepped out and dried each other off, then we went to the kitchen where mom started cooking our breakfast, and I got the coffee to brewing for us, and getting the table set the way we usually set it, since mom puts the eggs and whatever else she cooks up on plates to be placed in the middle of the table, for everyone to get what they want.

When I finished up all that I was doing, "Is there anything else I can do, to help you out sexy?"

"Not right now, so just sit back and relax." looking at mom, she really did look sexy standing there cooking with just an apron on, and her tits holding the top part of the apron out, so I could see the side of her tit.

Since my hands are empty as I walk by to the table, I reached down and gave her ass a squeeze, "That is one sexy beautiful ass there."

"Thank you babe and you have one sexy tight ass too."

"Thank you."

It didn't take mom long to finish cooking our breakfast, and as she started setting it down on the table, I went over and filled our coffee cups up with coffee, and set them in our places on the table, then we sat down at the table, across from each other like we usually do, then we filled our plates, and then started eating.

When mom sat down to eat, she had taken her apron off, and as she sat eating, her tits really looked inviting to me with her nipples sticking out, and pointing at me, except when mom took a bite of her food, she would then leaned forward, her nipples then pointed down at the plates, in the middle of the table, till she had the bite in her mouth.

"You said that you had something to tell me, or talk about?"

"Yes, I did say 'I think we may need to talk'." then taking a drink of her coffee.

"Okay. You said it had to do something about some of the questions I have, or asked you about."

"Yes it does. One of them, you reversed the question to me that I asked you, about how much you love me, but you didn't hold me to answering that question, right then to be far about it, and not to put me on the spot, since I didn't have as long to think about it, like you had done?"

"Yes I remember it. Like I told you when you commented about me having a long time to think about it, which I told you I had, so I figured I would let you have that kind of time too."

"Well I do not need that much time. The way you made love to me last night, from the time I hung the telephone, after I called your 'you know who' cell phone, told me and showed me more, than you even know, and when we were done having sex last night, and I held your face and looked into your beautiful big brown eyes, I was looking at someone I thought I really knew, and after all we did last night, I knew you so much better, and I also had a look at me, while looking into your eyes."

"Okay. May I ask, what all did you see?"

Setting her coffee down before she answered, "I saw so much about you and me, that it would take me a life time, to tell it all, and I cannot sit and talk for that long. Now what I will tell you is, I will never find a man, old or young, to love me the way you do. I saw you loving me so much, that you would kill to keep me safe from harm, or die trying, as well as die trying to please me and seeing to it, that I have everything that I may need or want. As for me, I saw a woman that is looking for someone to love me, and not leaving me to go to someone else, when I need someone the most, like to give me comfort, and to give me a hand, either to fix something, and fight for me, and like solving problems, when I really have a tough problem to solve, if that makes since. That woman is so damn lonely, that she aches and hurts, and only love can fix those hurts and aches, and is looking at the wrong man for so long, that it took you to make that woman know, just how much she hurts and aches, and you made so many of those hurts and aches disappear, just in one night alone, which no other man, could or would not do for me at all."

"Okay, is there something wrong about me making those hurts and aches disappear for you?"

"Yes and no. The no part first is, we are mother and son, and sons are not supposed to make those pains go away, it is the son's dad, that is supposed to do that. For the yes part, there are ways for you to get rid of the pains, without doing what we did, but the way you did it last night, took more pain away than a son is supposed to take away. They say what you and I did is so wrong, and not right no matter how you slice it, but I do not understand when people say that, is, how can something that feels so damn good, be so damn wrong, so what I say, wrong or right, or right or wrong, whichever way you want to say it, 'I say' that it was the 'right' thing for you and I to do, or both of us would still be missing out, on so much with each other, all because people think it is wrong."

"Did you figure out what or how, you feel in the love part of it?"

"Yes I saw just how I was feeling toward you in the love part of it, and I saw that my love is far more than just a mother son love. It was both a love as a mother son love, and the love as 'in love' with you, like a wife and husband are supposed to love each other, and I do want to be both, mother and wife to you, but most of all, I want to be a wife to you, since you are just about to that age of being an adult according to the 'law'. I would not have the job as mother has while the child or children are grown up, and I love you so much, that I want to be your wife, to do for you as a wife is supposed to do for her husband, like stand beside him, walk beside him, fight beside him, and make his hurts heal, for him to keep on going, and to prepare his meals for him, and anything else that a wife may have to do, for or with, her husband, if they truly love each other, like they are supposed to do."

"I love you enough that I will do my best to make your wifely duties easier for you, so that you do not have to over work yourself."

"I will settle for the kind of pay that you gave me, last night."

"What I did with you last night is pay?"

"Yes it was the pay that I would love to get from you, as much as we can. For all that I've done for you over the years, you paid for it all, just in one night, to make me feel like I am loved, and appreciated. You said that you would love to marry me, to be my husband. Did you, or did you not?"

"Yes I did and I do."

"I will be your wife as soon as we can move from here, and be rid of, you know who. Till we can do all of that, I cannot be your wife, and you be my husband, but we can, do what we are doing, that started last night, till then, and that is to pretend to be husband and wife, inside of the house here, as long as it is just you and me, and then we stay mother and son, when you know who is in town, and home, for the couple of days he is home, and in town. Do you agree with that, or not?"

"One question before I answer. Can we pretend to be husband and wife if we go out like we did last night, as long as there are no people around that we know, and go to the beach being husband and wife?"

"We better be pretending when we do that."

"Then I agree with that, till we're rid of, you know who."

"Good. Now when we are pretending from this day on you sit in that chair at meal times so that you can be used to being the man when we get rid of him. The other thing is, we can keep pretending to be husband and wife, till he comes home, whatever Friday he is supposed to be home, and if he does not show up, and goes out right away, or just stays where ever he is now, then we will keep on pretending, and go back to our family ways before he left here, if he shows. To make it simple, as soon as he walks through that door in there or the door over there, is how fast we stop pretending."

"Just one question, about that. How will we know, when he will be walking through one of the doors?"

"As a rule he walks through one of those doors right at about four thirty to five o'clock, but to be safe, we should be dressed no later than three o'clock, if we are not dressed, when he is due home."

"Did the woman where he is supposed to be working at say, he will not be back till next Friday, when you talked to her yesterday evening?"

"Yes she did say that."

"To me, that means he will be home this Friday then, since yesterday was a Friday."

"You are right, it does mean that, but if he doesn't come home by eleven o'clock that evening, we can take up where we left off, at three or four thirty, and be ready for him next Friday then, but at the same time, we need to be on the ready, if he just happens to pull into the driveway, from Friday, till whatever Friday, or other day he will be coming in."

"Has he ever come home during the week, since you two have been married?"

"Only one time he did, and the reason he gave was, he had a long layover at some airport, and he came home on a Monday evening, then he was gone early Tuesday morning, before I got out of bed, and that was back when you were six years old, and you had a bad cold."

"Did you ever find out if he did have that lay over or not?"

"Watching the news and weather, nothing was said about any delays or layovers all week end, and I called the station to see, if they have heard of any layovers, and a friend of mine that did work there, told me there were none that was reported, and when I called him on it, he went to bed, and I guess, that was kind of the start, for our marriage to slowly fall apart."

"I'm sorry babe."

"Not your fault."

"No, but it is not your fault either."

"How is it not my fault? I confronted him about his layover story, like a person does, if they do not trust there soul mate."

"Yes you may have, but you had a good reason to, or you would have heard something on the news and weather report about layovers, and delays in the air flights. Again if his story sounded fishy, to where you had a feeling about his story, for you to have checked it out, to see if he told you the truth or not, even thou I'm sure, you hoped that he was telling the truth."

Maryann sat there a moment, looking into my eyes, and thinking about what I just said, "Are you studying to be a lawyer?"

"No. Why?"

"Did you ever hear me talking about, what I hoped to find about him, being truthful, and how his story sounded to me, when he told it to me?"

"No this is the only time, and first time, I even heard you tell the story."

"With all that you just said, makes since on my reason for checking his story out, and was trying to get him to own up to something, as to the real reason he was late getting home. I have to ask myself, why am I beating myself up, by blaming myself for our marriage, to be falling apart, starting with me being lied to so long ago for? You are so right, it is not my fault, for him lying to me, and for the way things are going, marriage wise. Again, you opened my eyes a little bit more, babe. I thank you for that."

"You are very welcome babe. I'm just glad that I could help you."

"Now did that answer a couple of questions for you?"

"Yes babe it did, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Mom and I discussed some of the things about our relationship as pretending to be husband and wife around the house, and or anywhere where we did not know anyone as we finished eating breakfast, and drank a couple of cups of coffee, then we cleaned the table off and cleaned the kitchen and put things where they belonged.

As we cleaned up the kitchen, we talked about where we might would like to move to, and maybe what kind of house we would like to find to live in, so that we had some kind of idea of a good house for us, even thou we knew the chances of finding that perfect house, is slim to none.

Mom and I went looking at houses around nine o'clock Monday Morning, after looking at the newspaper without a lot of success in finding anything in the area that we would like to live in, so we went to one of the real estate agents in town.

When mom and I dressed to go looking at houses to see what we could find she put on a blouse and a short wrap around skirt with nothing on underneath the skirt but she put a sheer bra on under her blouse so while driving to the real estate office I did get a good view between her legs and even more when she got in and out of the car.

The real estate agent went to her desk and started looking at papers, and on the computer that sat on the desk, and she asked us questions about the type of house we wanted or liked to try to find, to get some kind of idea of what we wanted, so she would have an idea as to what she could show us.

After a short time of her looking at papers and the computer, the agent asked if we want to ride with her, or drive ourselves and follow her, to about three or four houses in the areas, that we would really like to live, which we decided to just follow the agent.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm the Man of the House Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds