• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Legend of Blue Willow

The Legend of Blue Willow

123

The Blue Willlow pattern found on blue-and-white porcelain tells the story of an angry father pursuing his daughter who is eloping with a commoner. Numerous versions of the story can be found online and in print, but they omit the more salacious details. Mine, as you might expect, does not ;)

All characters are 18 or over.

* * * * *

Once, long ago, a cruel and greedy old Chinese mandarin lived in a magnificent pagoda with his beautiful young daughter, Koong Shee. Koong Shee's mother had died in childbirth and she had been raised by an elderly housekeeper, largely ignored by her father. The embittered mandarin blamed Koong Shee for her mother's untimely death and treated her with barely-concealed disdain.

The pagoda was surrounded by elegant gardens, bounded on one side by a deep, fast-flowing river and on the other by a high, unscalable wall. Koong Shee was never permitted to leave the grounds. The pagoda was her luxurious gilded prison and the birds who made their nests in the fruit and willow trees were her only friends.

Koong Shee would save crusts of bread and pork rinds for the turtle doves and they would wait for her on her window ledge in the mornings, serenading her with their sweet song and perching on her long, elegant fingers to preen their feathers.

On the day that Koong Shee reached marriageable age, the mandarin burst into her rooms as her maid was helping her from her bath. The maid hurried to fetch Koong Shee's silk robe but the old man snatched it from her and snapped, "Leave us!" Terrified, the maid cast the naked Koong Shee an apologetic glance and hastened from the room. Alone with his nubile daughter, whom he had not seen unclothed since infancy, the mandarin licked his lips lasciviously.

Damp tendrils of glossy black hair had escaped from the sticks securing it on top of her head. Her face was heart-shaped with a tip-tilted nose and a small pointed chin. The girl's ivory skin was a little flushed from her bath but its smooth, flawless perfection was plain to be seen. Her limbs were willowy and her ankles and wrists slender and fine-boned. Her dark eyes were downcast in embarrassment as her father's eyes explored every inch of her lovely body. Koong Shee clasped her arms across her naked breasts and pussy but the old man slapped them impatiently away

Her breasts were tiny and conical, tipped by little nipples of a translucent pink. Beneath the skin was a delicate tracery of blue veins. The mandarin reached out and took them in his fingers, squeezing the soft flesh. Koong Shee flinched at his touch but her nipples hardened involuntarily and pressed into her father's palms. Of course no man had ever touched her breasts before and as he flicked his thumbs over her erect buds she felt a tingle between her thighs. The old man laughed and, as if he read her thoughts, slid his hands down her body, over her flat belly and narrow, almost boyish hips. He cupped her mons with its thatch of black hair in his left hand and then slid his middle finger along her moistening slit, finally circling her clit so she gasped and stiffened.

He laughed again and rolled the sensitive nub in his fingers, grabbing her left buttock in his right hand as he probed at her slippery folds while she squirmed uncomfortably and tried to twist away.

"Hold still, girl," he snapped, pushing the finger between her labia and into her tight, virginal cunt. "Mmmmm," he crooned, "so very tight. Ta Jin will be very pleased with you."

Koong Shee's eyes had been screwed tight shut in pain as the mandarin forced his finger into her little hole but they sprang open at his words.

"Ta Jin?" she whispered.

"Yes, little bird," her father replied, now pumping his finger in and out of her so her juices began to seep from her pussy. "I have promised you in marriage to my merchant friend, Ta Jin."

"But, Father," protested the girl, "Ta Jin is seventy years old and ugly as sin!" A tear trickled down her pretty cheek and dripped onto the slope of her little breast.

"Yes," grinned the mandarin. He licked the tear from her nipple and felt her body tremble in response. His cock had reared up between his legs while he finger-fucked his lovely daughter and pre-cum bloomed at the tip as he savoured his control over her. "He is one of my oldest friends and obscenely wealthy. He will make an excellent match for my little bird."

He withdrew his finger and lifted it to her face, forcing it between her full rosy lips to make her taste her juices.

"He will wait upon us tomorrow and, when I have agreed with him a price for you, you will be formally betrothed. The wedding will take place when the willow blossom falls from the trees."

Koong Shee suppressed a sob as her father smirked.

"Girl!" he shouted suddenly, making Koong Shee jump violently. The servant girl hurried back into the room. The mandarin gestured at Koong Shee's pubic hair. "This has to go. My daughter meets her bridegroom tomorrow and her pussy must be smooth and hairless. Fetch the hot wax." The girl bowed her head and ran, flustered, from the room, with the mandarin on her heels.

Koong Shee collapsed, sobbing, on her gold silk day-bed.

That night both Koong Shee and her father lay awake into the early hours: Koong Shee consumed with fear and trepidation at the prospect of meeting with Ta Jin on the morrow, and also troubled by the unfamiliar sensuous feeling of the silk sheets sliding over her newly-smooth mons as she tossed and turned; the mandarin stroking his erect penis as he remembered the feel of his daughter's hard nipples in his hands and beneath his tongue and the tight clutch of her pussy around his finger. Since his wife's death he had fucked only cheap whores, and then rarely, and his daughter's beautiful body had enflamed long-suppressed desires. His fist moved rapidly as he pictured her naked on her wedding night, his old friend Ta Jin advancing towards her. He closed his eyes and in the mental picture Ta Jin's face morphed into his own, contorted in lust as he rammed his dick into Koong Shee's slick pussy. With a roar, he ejaculated, ropes of semen spattering his shrunken, elderly chest.

He slept then, while Koong Shee lay still wakeful in the darkness.

* * *

The merchant Ta Jin was meticulous in all things and arrived punctually the following morning to view the goods he planned to purchase from the mandarin. Ta Jin had a reputation as a man who drove a hard bargain and the mandarin had exhorted Koong Shee to prepare herself with scrupulous care for this important meeting, to ensure her worth could not be disputed.

Consequently, she had risen at dawn and her maidservant had anointed every inch of her skin with sweet-smelling oils, painted her face to enhance her natural beauty, brushed her hair to a smooth, mirror-like sheen, and dressed her in her finest silk robes with no undergarments. When the mandarin summoned her to serve tea, his old friend was at first struck dumb by her loveliness. The mandarin noted his slack-jawed admiration and mentally added another zero to the sum he planned to extract from the groom.

Koong Shee knelt at Ta Jin's feet to pass him a cup and her robe gaped open slightly at the neck to reveal a glimpse of pale pink areola. A trail of saliva escaped from the old man's mouth and trickled down his jowl to nestle in the tail of his luxuriant moustaches. The mandarin almost laughed aloud.

Koong Shee backed modestly away and seated herself on a stool on the other side of the room as the negotiations began. She lowered her eyes and studied her putative bridegroom covertly through the fringe of her thick black lashes. He was far worse than she had remembered. Several inches shorter than she, he had a shiny bald pate on which she could have rested her pointed chin. Thick tufts of grey hair sprouted from his ears and nostrils, but his long dropping moustache was matte black. Small, rheumy eyes were sunken into an angular skull. His crepey sallow skin was creased and pocked; his teeth were discoloured and crooked; his lips thin and pale. She shuddered.

Ta Jin did not miss her involuntary reaction. He was well aware that his beautiful bride found him repellant and was not deterred. On the contrary, the prospect of forcing himself on a reluctant Koong Shee made his dick stir. He watched her little breasts heave beneath the fine silk with mounting excitement.

The mandarin was still describing Koong Shee's many feminine accomplishments but Ta Jin abruptly cut him off.

"Yes, yes, my friend," he said, "I'm sure the girl is very talented. Now, may I see her nude?"

The mandarin might have been offended had he not himself been impatient to strip his daughter again.

"Come!" he said to Koong Shee, snapping his fingers.

Quivering, she rose to her feet and crossed the room to stand before the two old men.

The merchant extended one gnarled hand. The long, yellow, curled fingernails reached for the sash at Koong Shee's waist and tugged it free. Her robe fell open to reveal the porcelain skin beneath and Ta Jin levered himself to his feet. He pushed the fabric from her shoulders and the silk slithered to the floor leaving the girl naked.

A cool breeze licked her flesh and goosebumps erupted on her pale skin. Her nipples puckered and tightened under their intrusive gaze. A slow smile spread across Ta Jin's ugly face before he carefully suppressed it. It wouldn't do, before her price had been finally agreed, to reveal the depth of his lust.

"Over there," he said, gesturing to a high couch.

Wearing only her high-heeled slippers, Koong Shee tottered to the couch and stood at the end. Ta Jin motioned her to straddle it and lie back. Her pretty little tits pointed to the ceiling and the merchant took one in each hand, squeezing and palpating. The mandarin, watching, fought the urge to stroke his engorged cock. Ta Jin grunted. He pinched the tiny pink nipples, enjoying the rush of colour his touch produced. Resting his hands on her rib cage, he lowered himself to his knees and leaned over, taking her left breast into his mouth and sucking hard. Taken by surprise, Koong Shee cried out.

Ta Jin chuckled. "You like that, girl?" he asked.

Not waiting for a reply, he shuffled on his knees to the foot of the couch and pushed Koong Shee's thighs apart. He let out a small whistle of admiration at the sight of her virginal, hairless pussy. Her lips had begun to puff up in response to the suction he had applied to her nipple. He reached out and parted them, seeking the rosy button at the apex. Her inner lips glistened temptingly. He leaned forward and buried his face between her legs.

Koong Shee gasped at the tickle of his moustaches and tried to wriggle away, but his hands clasped her slim hips, holding her fast. His tongue circled her clit and her pelvis bucked in unexpected pleasure. Her pussy began to leak sweet-and-sour fluid into Ta Jin's mouth as he explored her folds. When he was sure she was well-lubricated, he prised her lips apart and began to ease a finger inside. The horny fingernail scraped against the tender walls of her vagina and Koong Shee screamed and spasmed. Her father sprang forward and slapped her breasts viciously.

"Be still!" he snapped.

She braced herself and held her breath as Ta Jin forced a second finger and then a third inside her tight passage. He scissored his fingers painfully and she began silently to weep. Ta Jin looked up at the mandarin.

"Her pelvis is extremely narrow," he observed.

"The girl is a virgin," protested her father. "She will soon stretch."

The merchant frowned. "Yes, I feel her hymen. What I mean is: how can I be sure she will be able to bear my children," he asked, "and not die in the process like her mother before her?"

The mandarin's mouth twisted and he swallowed, fighting for composure.

"If she should die in childbirth," he promised, his voice low and devoid of expression, "I will return half of the purchase price."

The merchant nodded.

He withdrew his fingers from the girl and wiped them on his robe. Koong Shee closed her eyes in relief, then felt his whiskers tickling her soft inner thighs once more as his mouth descended again to her sex. His tongue lapped at her clit and soothed her chafed cuntlips. Much against her will, her pussy began to weep in gratitude. The effect, so much more pleasurable than the touch of her own fingers in the dead of night, took away her breath. Her spine arched again and she pushed her clit into the warm, moist cave of the old merchant's mouth. He sucked lightly, responding to the need in her, and she felt deep inside a tugging, gathering sensation. She concentrated on the feeling, straining to bring it into focus. It was like the first ripples, far out to sea, of a wave: a wave that swelled within her and rose up to a foaming, powerful peak. And then the wave broke: a huge, shattering tsunami. Her toes curled and her pussy clenched, and her buttocks scooted up the couch as she came explosively, flooding Ta Jin's mouth with warm, piquant liquid. He laughed and swallowed.

Koong Shee lay still, her legs and labia twitching in the aftershock of her orgasm. At length she opened her eyes and, with a start of horrified recognition, met Ta Jin's gaze. This revolting man had just induced in her an incredible climax. Nausea churned in her fluttering belly.

He leered at her. His whiskers, she saw, were still matted with girl-cum. Then he rose creakily to his feet, fumbling with the laces of his underwear.

Koong Shee stared in horror. Surely her father would not allow his friend to fuck her before the betrothal agreement had been signed. Ta Jin smiled at her, thrilling at the fear in her eyes, and dropped his underwear. His cock, disproportionately huge on his squat form, jutted out from below his saggy, hairy belly. Tears slid down Koong Shee's cheeks as he shuffled up towards her face.

"Come, little girl," he sneered. "You came in my mouth. Now it's time to return the favour."

And he seized a handful of her hair, wrenched her slight frame from the couch and forced her to kneel at his feet. Mutinously, she at first kept her lips clamped shut but he slapped her face thrice with his swollen member and her father snarled impatiently, "Open your mouth, little bird." Defeated, she did as she was told and at once Ta Jin's fat dick was sliding across her tongue, nudging at the back of her throat, cutting off her oxygen.

Her lovely cheeks hollowed as she began to suck on him, hoping this would make him finish sooner. His buried his fingers in her soft hair, thrusting violently into her throat as she choked and spluttered. As his orgasm approached he forced his full length into her mouth, so her nose was engulfed in his flabby belly and his pendulous balls rested on her chin. He vibrated like the string of a lyre and the hot semen boiled in his testicles, shot up his shaft and out of his cockhead, hitting the back of her throat. Her eyes watered, streaking her face with kohl, and still he held her fast so she gulped and coughed and jizz raced like fire through her sinuses and sprayed from her nostrils.

Ta Jin laughed delightedly and grinned slyly as he saw the mandarin, whose self-control had been exhausted, holding his own cock in his hand, stroking furiously as his daughter was throat-fucked.

Ta Jin met his old friend's eyes.

"We have a deal," he announced. "Provided the girl is still a virgin by the day of our wedding I will pay your price. Summon your secretary to prepare the contract. Girl, get yourself cleaned up."

Koong Shee did not bother to retrieve her silk robe. She stumbled blindly from the room.

She was still washing the semen from her abused body herself - too ashamed to call the maidservant to assist her - when her father, rubbing his hands together in glee, entered her chamber.

"So, Koong Shee, it seems that you are good for something. Ta Jin has agreed a price that will ensure I will always be comfortable in my old age." He smiled at her. "And what a dirty slut you turned out to be, coming on his tongue. Well, well, well."

Koong Shee glared.

"Ah, daughter, do not be ashamed of liking to fuck. The gods gave you that perfect body for a reason - and I intend to make good use of it before you leave my house for Ta Jin's."

Koong Shee stared at him in horror. "The terms of your agreement with my betrothed require me to be a virgin on the wedding night," she reminded him tremulously.

"Indeed," her father agreed. "And I will not interfere with that tight pussy. But, little bird, you have other holes. Turn around."

Fearfully, Koong Shee turned her back on him. In the glass above the pedestal on which the water ewer stood she saw the reflection of her face looking back at her, the eyes wide with mute appeal. Her father nudged her thighs apart with his knee.

"Brace yourself," he snickered, reaching for a bottle of the oil with which her maidservant had massaged her skin and pressing his erection between her buttocks.

Obedient as ever, Koong Shee leaned forward, bracing herself with her arms as she had been instructed, while the mandarin stripped off his clothes. He slathered oil onto his erect cock and poured more into the cleft between Koong Shee's round nether cheeks, catching the excess in his palm and pushing it into her little arsehole.

Koong Shee suddenly realised what he planned to do to her.

She had been startled and disconcerted that morning when her maid had bade her lie on her belly and oiled up a bamboo tube. She had fed it gently into Koong Shee's anus, explaining apologetically that her father had ordered that she was to be washed quite clean inside and out. Then she had poured warm soapy water carefully down the tube and Koong Shee's abdomen had swelled as it filled. Some minutes later the maid had helped Koong Shee stagger to the privy and empty her bowels. Then she had repeated the process with a second quantity of water, and a third, until the water expelled from Koong Shee's behind was perfectly clean.

Now, the mandarin positioned the tip of his oily penis in the centre of Koong Shee's perfectly clean little star and began to push. The mandarin's cock was not nearly so big as Ta Jin's, but it was a good deal fatter than the bamboo tube and it took considerable perseverance for him to ease the crown past Koong Shee's sphincter. All the time, as he pushed, he kept his eyes locked on Koong Shee's in the looking glass. At last, the mushroom head popped past the tight ring of muscle and he was inside his daughter's rectum.

Fat tears coursed down Koong Shee's flushed cheeks. She felt strangely full and a little uncomfortable, but the mandarin had lubed her up well and there was no pain. Indeed, as the mandarin rotated his pelvis she began to experience pleasure, and this pleasure was the source of her abject humiliation. Her pupils dilated and this was not lost on the mandarin, who grinned nastily at his daughter's reflection. His hands cupped her tiny breasts and he pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Koong Shee gasped as her nipples hardened at his touch and her hips began to move in rhythm with her father's. He released her right nipple and slid his hand down over her belly to her public mound, curling his finger to lightly stroke her tingling clit. Koong Shee groaned and threw back her head.

"Oh gods," she breathed and her father cackled.

"You see, my lovely little bird: you are a slut. How many young women enjoy the first time they are fucked in the arse? How many young women would allow their own father to do such a thing to them without clawing and fighting to protect their virtue? The gods put you on this earth for the use of old men, my dear little whore. It would be a sin not to accept their generous gift."

She recognised truth in his words and a shiver ran down her spine.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Legend of Blue Willow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds