• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa Ch. 04

Grandpa Ch. 04

*All characters are over 18 years of age*

*

Grandpa had paid for the purchases online but had set the delivery address as my house. My nosey dad was constantly tutting and bitching about how many parcels seemed to be coming for me lately.

"Have you suddenly come in to some money?" he asked, sarcastically one day as he handed me a large, square package.

I stuck my tongue out at him childishly, grabbed the parcel and headed for my room. I was hoping it was the cute little outfit Grandpa and I had ordered together. Tearing the box open I pulled out the pretty pink cardigan, stripy pink and white socks and beautiful shiny baby girl shoes. Smiling to myself I stripped off down to my panties and began to dress in the new items.

The fluffy pink cardigan tickled my nipples as I buttoned it over my naked torso. I knew Grandpa would love it. I imagined him squeezing my tits through the soft material, arousing my nipples and pinching them. The socks came to just over my knees and the shoes, with their small but chunky heel, seemed to enhance my calf and thigh muscles. I stroked my hands over my clothes and skin as I picked up my phone and took a photo of my reflection in the mirror. I quickly sent it to Grandpa with the message heading 'ssssh'.

I giggled as I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, imagining Grandpa was in my room with me, his eyes all over me, then his mouth and hands touching every part of my teenage body.

My phone rang out and I grabbed at it.

"Hello Grandpa," I said, girlishly.

"Hello my pretty little whore," he grunted with humour in his voice. "Jessica, are you touching yourself right now?"

"I was just starting to-" I began but he cut me off.

"Do it girl!" he ordered. "Are you still wearing panties?"

"Yes Grandpa," I whispered.

"Slip them off like a good girl," he instructed, "then spread those legs and touch your sweet little pink pussy and make it juicy for Grandpa. Pinch your little clit sweetheart."

I sighed with pleasure in to the phone as I ran my finger down between my lips and felt the wetness of my hole soak my fingertip. I rubbed this around on my clit and moaned louder.

"Oh yes, Jessica," Grandpa kept his voice steady and encouraging. "Grandpa knows that looks so fucking good. If I was there that would be my tongue on your clit. You want that baby girl?"

"Oh god yes Grandpa!" I jolted at the thought of his slightly stubbly old mouth sucking and licking away at my shaved princess parts, his saliva making my skin shine.

"Put something in your pussy for me," he demanded. "The first thing to hand that you can fuck yourself with."

I looked around from my position on the bed and noticed my hairbrush on the bedside table. I reached for it and drew it in to me, wishing Grandpa was here, watching me in person. I gently stroked over my clit with the plastic bristles.

"I have my hairbrush Grandpa," I told him, looking at its thick black, plastic handle and suddenly needing it in my pussy.

"Is it spiky?" he asked.

"Yes, Grandpa," I said, bemused.

"Smack your pussy with it Jessica," he demanded. "I want to hear you slap that spiky head on to your clit. Hurt yourself a little for me."

Tentatively I held the brush over my clit and smacked my pelvis and clit with it. I didn't hurt too much so I held it up again and spanked my skin harder.

"Oh I heard that," Grandpa groaned. "Do it again baby. You need to get yourself used to this before this old man gets to work on you."

I held my brush up again and brought it down a little harder on to my pussy. I winced with pain this time as the bristles dug in a little deeper than the previous two times.

"Oh yes," Grandpa encouraged, "Is that hurting princess? Do it again...harder."

I brought the hairbrush down as hard as I dare, the smack sound seemed to resound around my room and I drew in a deep breath to deal with the pain. I had deep marks on my pelvis, and my vulva and clit were raised and red.

"And again, Jessica," Grandpa soothed, "hurt that little snatch for Grandpa. You will be glad you did Sweetheart. Spank that little girly cunt for me again and again."

"It hurts," I whispered, trying not to cry, wanting to do what he asked of me.

"Do you want pretty things and Grandpa's love?" he said evenly, softly. "You want to be a good girl for Grandpa? Smack that cunt. Enjoy the pain Jessica, know that it gets me hard and makes me want you so much more. Grandpa wants that pussy sore and throbbing so I can tend to it and make it better later on. You wanted this, little one, you wanted Grandpa to own you...so do as I say and spank that pussy like a little slut."

I would never have thought that these words would turn me on but here I was, at his request, repeatedly smacking my pussy with my hairbrush. I experienced the pain but as it began to get hot and swollen I could think of nothing but pleasing him, and this turned it in to something more erotic than pain. It turned it into an act of torturous pleasure.

"It hurts Grandpa," I half cried and half moaned down the phone, "you like that?"

"Oh baby, Grandpa loves it," he said, his voice slightly trembling, "Now shove that handle inside you and fuck yourself with it."

It was with some relief and, strangely, some disappointment that I stopped my actions and inserted the whole of the handle in to my pussy. It was so sensitive that my muscles clenched around the plastic shaft immediately.

"Oh Jessica," Grandpa sighed, "I can hear how wet that juicy little snatch is. Fuck that hairbrush, you naughty girl. Fuck it for Grandpa!"

I did as he told me too, working it hard and fast in to my soaking pussy, my vulva and clit pulsing from the beating I had just given them. The cardigan grazed against my nipples as I used the hairbrush to pleasure myself.

"Are you a bad girl Jessica?" Grandpa was clearly aroused. "Do you like knowing Grandpa is wanking for you right now? You got my cock so fucking hard you nasty little girl."

"I am your bad girl, Grandpa," I whimpered as I drew close to orgasm. "I am your naughty little whore granddaughter. I want you to fuck my little pussy --"

"Cunt, Jessica," Grandpa was close too, I could hear it in his voice, "call it your cunt."

"I want you to fuck my little cunt Grandpa. Mmmmm you like that?" I was so close, feeling so dirty, "You like my pretty pink little cunt, spread out for you, begging to be fucked by your big, hard Grandpa cock?"

Grandpa just grunted down the phone and I felt my body start to convulse, and I knew we were coming together...

"Oh god Jess!" Grandpa was panting down the phone, "Baby, you did so good. Now I need to see that beat up pussy. You want Grandpa to make it all better?"

"Yes..." I could barely talk, "please."

Grandpa explained that he had arranged for Gran to go to the theatre with some of her friends that night. No doubt Gran would ring and ask for me to go round and check up on Grandpa, and I was never going to say no to a request like that.

"But..." Grandpa said, "Come through the back way. As soon as you turn in to the alley way I want you to strip down to nothing but the socks, shoes, panties and cardigan and walk the rest of the way like a whore. I will be watching Jessica." With that he put the phone down.

My first reaction to his request was one of shock and shyness. I knew it would be dark in the alley way that ran along the back of the row of houses by Grandpa's house, but a lot of people walked their dogs down the alley, or used it as a short cut to the main road. What if someone sawme? I blushed at the thought but then remembered Grandpa had said he would be watching me. I didn't want to disappoint him.

******************

The air was still but icy outside, my nipples erect beneath the winter coat and the cardigan Grandpa had bought me. I approached the alleyway entrance and faltered, looking around me to see if anyone was there. My phone rang. Grandpa's face appeared on the screen and I smiled.

"Hello Grandpa," I said warmly.

"I see you little girl," he said, his voice calm and sexy, "Take the coat off."

I took a deep breath, looking around again.

"Don't think about it, Jessica," Grandpa spoke loudly and assertively, making me jump a little. "Do as I say... or go home."

My heart seemed to jolt in my chest. I didn't want to go home, I wanted to be with Grandpa, I wanted to show him the clothes and the shoes...I wanted him.

I slowly slipped the coat off, my entire body breaking in to goosebumps due to the cold air. My hand shook as I placed it back to my ear.

"Okay," I knew he was smiling, wherever he was watching me from, "do not look around anywhere, just do as I say, do you understand?"

"Y..yes Grandpa," I said obediently, shaking with the cold and nerves.

"Walk down the alley way until I tell you to stop," his calmness had an effect on me. "And Jessica...walk slowly, head down."

The baby pink shoes clicked on the floor as I took a couple of steps forward, trying to control my pace and the urge to look around to check for company. I could hear Grandpa breathing over the phone.

"That's it Jessica," he encouraged softly, "you look beautiful for Grandpa. Oh fuck you look amazing sweetheart. I know you are cold, I know you are nervous, but I've got you, okay? Just keep walking..."

I did as he said, reminding myself that soon I would be in his warm, protective arms.

"Now stop," he said. "Turn towards the house sweetie and look towards Grandpa's back gate." When I looked up I saw that I was directly outside my grandparent's back yard. I did as I was told.

"Back up a little, until your back is against the wall," he said.

Behind me was the rear side of someone's garage. The wall was cold and rough on my ass as I stood against it.

"Now crouch down, keeping your back against the wall," he directed. I could feel he was near me, and my pussy began to tingle madly despite the cold. "That's it, girl, now open your knees and play with that sweet pussy for me."

Nervously, still trying not to look around, I slipped down the wall, keeping my feet firmly planted, the bricks scratching my back painfully but this made me push harder against it. I wanted to show Grandpa that pain didn't matter to me right now, I just wanted to please him, to make him proud.

I spread my knees wide and pulled my panties to one side. There was a groan of pleasure from the other end of the phone.

"Oh Honey," Grandpa soothed, "Is that little pussy cold? Warm it up Jessica, rub it and smack it until its hot."

Everything else was forgotten apart from how intense my clit felt being exposed to the icy air, and warming it up for grandpa. I barely felt the first rub I administered. It was too cold. So I smacked it, the sound echoing a short distance around the alley. I flinched as my cold skin and the small bruises from my hairbrush earlier began to make themselves known. This time when I rubbed I felt my clit rising from its hood and my fingertips brushed it gently.

"Ooooh!" I whispered through pure instinct, not to put on a show, just reacting to the pleasure I felt.

"Close your eyes Jessica," he told me down the phone. I did. "Make yourself feel good baby...and open your mouth...take whatever you are given and take it deep."

My mouth was open and before I knew it I felt an insistent probing on my lips. My tongue reached out and welcomed it in to my mouth. In my head I knew it was Grandpa, his big cock was hard because of me and what a good girl I had been for him. It felt as though he had read my mind as he gently held my head with one hand and pushed his cock deep in to my mouth, whispering "Oh Jessica, you are such a good little slut for Grandpa."

He continued to thrust deeper and deeper in to my mouth, making me gag but never letting up, until his cock was stretching my throat and his balls were against my chin.

"Look up at me," he said.

He was smiling down at me, looking very pleased, but still assertive.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming up to the entrance of the alleyway and instinctively tried to pull away...but Grandpa's hands were strong...they kept me in my place.

"Just wait," he said, calmly. "Keep sucking my cock like a good girl."

Grandpa was grunting with pleasure as the footsteps got closer and closer. Finally he dragged me by the hair from the shadows and across the alley, in to his garden, shutting the gate behind him. Immediately he pushed me against the fence, back on my knees and continued to fuck my mouth deeply and a steadily. I heard the footsteps pass by the other side of the fence only seconds after.

"You're going to make Grandpa cum again, Jessica," he almost growled as he forced himself in so far that I gagged uncontrollably, my muscles forcing his cock out of my throat. He didn't seem to mind as his cum spurted from his cock all over my face, his old hand pumping away at his engorged member until there was nothing left to spray. "Oh fuck!" he whispered when he was done.

I didn't speak as he recovered quickly from his own pleasure.

"Come on inside," he said kindly, helping me up from my kneeling position "I bet you are freezing, angel."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 601 milliseconds