• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Three Tales

Three Tales

1234

Author's note: Fictional people, fictional events, fictional story -- written for entertainment and/or arousal purposes. While technically three stories, they are merged into one; the three parts all related. Part 1 goes back in time almost 2.5 years ago, and each subsequent part moves forward in time a year-ish. There's some stuff that happens in between each part -- you will be able to connect the dots.

If you don't like interracial porn stories where a white wife goes black etc etc, then you may want to choose another story, in another category perhaps. Also, the black men in this story aren't thugs or "gangsta," they simply have sex with white women only. There are good guys and bad guys in this. Some form of justice is served in the end.

As always, the appearance of characters are based off real people. Lisa is based off Lisa Ann, and Denise is based off Denise Milani -- both appear in this story.




*** Part 1: Tony ***

Two years, five months ago.

Chapter 1

Tony watched her. He didn't know her name. He didn't care. She was on the smith machine doing squats at the gym. Tony was resting a moment or two after doing bench presses. She was wearing tiny black yoga shorts and a white sports bra. She had wild, curly, light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was, of course, white.

Tony looked to her sweaty, exposed midriff. He gave her a smug grin as he tugged at his erection. He looked to the front desk employee at the gym and gave a nod. The employee chuckled, shaking his head, taking the key to the gym off his key ring, leaving it on the front desk for Tony. They got along and the employee knew Tony would lock up in a couple hours when they closed.

When the employee left, Tony's attention was back at the sweaty white woman. Down she'd go, perfect form, pumping her glutes each time she came up. Tony licked his lips.

She was staring right back at him using the mirror in front of her. Tony nodded and stood, tugging at his gym shorts. She was new to the gym, Tony never saw her before this night. But, like most of the white women that were members, his black cock would be taking her, owning her, fucking her soon enough.

It was so easy. Tony, blessed with a typical massive member, and hard work ethic to transform his body into a hugely muscular hulk, usually simply exposed himself to white women -- and their pussies became his.

Stepping out of his shorts, his black dick springing up, he sat back down on the bench press machine and waited.

It didn't take long. He watched her walk over to him, a smug grin on her face as well. She pulled off her top, stepped out of her shorts, keeping her shoes on. Her perfectly tan, sweaty body on display, and no underwear. Tony smirked -- so typical.

She assisted Tony with removing his wet t-shirt. She placed her hands on his huge shoulders and pushed Tony onto his back.

Then it began -- the body worshiping. Tony was used it. It was the norm for him. White women worshiped his body, kissing, licking at every muscle. That's what this woman was doing. She gathered up his sweat with her tongue, making her way down to his glorious cock.

Tony, his hands behind his head, watching her work figured they had two hours until the gym closed for the night.

Swirling her tongue all around his cockhead, covering it with her saliva, the woman mounted him, holding on to the barbell above Tony, moaning as every inch of him entered her.

She paused, her mouth quivering, and then gave Tony a look as if to ask, "Are you ready?" Tony nodded to her, and she got to work.

She was slow at first but worked up speed over time. Using the barbell for leverage the woman squatted up and down on Tony's cock. Faster and faster, louder and louder she moaned. The first word she spoke aloud was "Yes!"

She was cumming. Tony grinned -- it hardly took anytime, and all he did was lay there. Again, very typical.

"Ahhhh," she shook and came down off her climax. Catching her breath, she gave Tony a look as if to say "tear my white pussy apart with your big black dick!"

Tony nodded to her again, reading her mind; he sat up, stood and slammed her down on the bench. He was using the barbell for balance and leverage now. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him and Tony slammed into her, over and over again.

He grit his teeth, sweat dripping onto her, grunting as he pummeled her as hard as he could. The woman climaxed several times.

Tony eventually grew tired, picked her up, stood, and bounced that white woman up and down on his cock.

Up against the wall, against more weight lifting machines, holding on to them as they fucked, Tony eventually made his way to the back hallway. The crashed into the steamy sauna room, the woman begging him not to stop, he sat on the bench, his hands at her waist and lifted her up and down on his dick.

More words were spoken by her, "Yes! Yes! Harder! Don't stop!"

Tony bit his bottom lip and continued impaling this woman on his cock.

More time passed, they were a mess of sweat and pussy juices. Tony stood and stumbled out of the sauna, across the hall into the men's locker room. His cock still embedded in her, he pinned her against the wall, the lockers, and finally into a bathroom stall.

Pumping and pounding her while standing, holding her ass above the freshly cleaned toilet, Tony was ready to cum. The woman did a few more times in the stall, before Tony pulled out, sitting her on the toilet, jacked his cock a couples times and sprayed her face with cum.

Spurt after spurt landing on her pretty white face, covering it, dripping on to her tits. The woman moaned, rubbing it into her skin.

Tony was out of breath, leaning against the stall, watching her. After a pause, he grabbed the back of her head, brought her to her knees and let her clean him. She licked and sucked every drop of sex juices off Tony's cock. He stopped her when she was done, holding her face over the toilet.

Tony reached into the clean water, and splashed it on her face a few times, his way of cleaning his cum off her. She nodded and Tony dunked her head in the water, rinsing semen off. Tony left her at the toilet, laughing.

He was putting his clothes back on when she reemerged; limping, but smiling.

"See you around," she said, putting her own clothes back on.

Tony nodded, walking her out of the gym, locking it behind them. They traded a look once more before getting into their respective cars.

Tony drove home, arriving shortly after midnight.

He arrived in his master bedroom, his wife, Joanne sleeping soundly. She was also nude.

Tony undressed and left her there, walking down the hall to his stepdaughter's room. They were twins, brunette like their mother Joanne. Tony stood nude, watching them sleep. He knew it was only a matter of time before they gave themselves to him. A flash of his massive cock would seal the deal. It wasn't the right time though. He had to be patient. He wanted to own their pussies, just like he owned his white wife's. In due time, he'd make his move.

He reentered his bedroom, pulling the sheets off his nude wife, climbing on the bed. She stirred, "Tony."

He pulled her to him, holding on to her hips. "Give me that pussy," he whispered. Joanne arched her back, pushing her ass up for him.

Tony, having recovered from before, slid his cock in, taking his wife. He slammed into her hard, but not hard enough to wake anyone. He thought of his twin stepdaughters, Jada and Rena. Grunting while he fucked his white wife, he knew they would be his soon.

Chapter 2

A couple weeks later, Tony was in Atlanta visiting a friend named Fat Rob. He lied to Joanne saying it was a body building competition and depending on how well he placed, he may be gone longer than a week. She believed him.

"So how's your boy?" Fat Rob, a mountainous black man, asked Tony. They were sitting at a small table in a nightclub, looking around the room.

"Good," The man of few words replied.

"He getting a lot of white pussy like his old man?" Fat Rob asked.

"Nope. He's not like me. He doesn't take it, he doesn't own that pussy."

"TJ sounds like a nice young man," Fat Rob said. He erupted in laughter when Tony gave him a look. "No, it sounds like you need to talk some sense into him. Tell him to get out there and get that white pussy!"

"I'm sure he's had a few women, but he and I are different."

"Yes. You and I are similar, aren't we, old friend?" Fat Rob said, his eyes landed on a woman, dirty-blonde, bangs across the room with a couple friends.

"How's your wife's family? Made any moves on those twins yet?"

"Not yet. I gotta be patient for them."

"I see. Seems like you mentioned your wife's niece. A big titted brunette, like her. What was her name?"

"Denise. Yeah hardly ever see much of Joanne's nieces. Maybe one of these days though. I gotta focus on getting those twins on my dick," Tony explained.

"I gotcha. In due time, right? Excuse me, I'll be right back," Fat Rob grinned.

Tony waited a few minutes, Fat Rob disappearing into the crowd in the direction of the woman. Tony thought about Jada and Rena again, he imaging their nice little bubble butts taking turns slamming up and down on his cock. He thought about keeping them hidden in the basement, fucking them all night.

He thought about his son, TJ, next. TJ was a police officer, a nice guy, hugely muscular like Tony, but far different. TJ loved white women, respected them, and was sweet to them. Tony wasn't like that; he took them and fucked them.

Fifteen minutes later, Fat Rob appeared with the woman he was admiring earlier. Her hair was messy.

"Tony, this is Miss Julie. She's out with her friends, but is tired of this club. Why don't you two go somewhere else and chat. I have some business to tend to," Fat Rob looked at the group of friends Julie was with.

Tony nodded, stood, and put his arm around Julie.

"Hey," Fat Rob whispered into Tony's ear. "She's got a real nice pussy. But her mouth game is top notch. I'll see you in the morning."

Tony nodded and he and Julie left.

*

"We have to be quiet. My son is probably asleep," Julie whispered at her front door. She unlocked it and Tony followed her in.

"Upstairs," she motioned. Tony watched her walk up the stairs, eyes on her nice ass, her toned legs.

Upon reaching her room, she turned to Tony, her hands roaming over his chest. "My friends and I went out to find black men tonight. I found two! Fat Rob took me pretty hard in the bathroom. But we have to be quiet here -- my son."

Tony nodded and began undressing. "Fat Rob said you have a nice mouth game."

"You have no idea," Julie grinned, removing her dress.

Three hours later, Tony and Julie were still locked in a 69 position. She was gagging on his cock again, her throat bulging from his girth. Drool was pooling up on her comforter, Tony's balls covered in it.

"Oh yes," She whispered, cumming yet again from Tony's tongue work. "Ahhh," she quietly moaned, hoping her son was still asleep down the hall.

The single mother, resumed her cock worshiping, "I love it. I love it," she said.

"Mmm," Tony moaned, his face covered in her juices. His tongue slithered up to her puckered hole.

Tony pushed her off him, brought her hips back to his, and entered her from behind, sending her over the edge again. "Give me that pussy," he demanded.

Hours passed. Julie covered her mouth, stifling screams of pleasure. Slapping sounds of flesh-on-flesh impacts echoed in her room. Tony was relentless, as always, slamming into her as hard as he could.

"Fuck me!" Julie cried out, then quickly covering her mouth, scared of waking her son.

"Yes!" she was cumming again. Tony pulled out, flipped her onto her back, jacked his cock a few times, and sprayed semen all over Julie. She was moaning, rubbing it into her flat belly, squeezing her own tits.

"Mmm, so good," she whimpered as Tony climbed off the bed. He wiped down his sweaty body with her dress, and then tossed it on her. He gathered his clothes and left, having followed Julie there in his rental car.

He looked over his shoulder, seeing the white woman rubbing her dress covered in Tony's sweat all over her, moaning. All too easy.

*

"Hey man, I got a horrible day lined up. Things are too busy at work, it's bad timing," Fat Rob apologized the next day. Tony came into the office after waking up around lunch time. Fat Rob's day job was at a magazine marketed toward black males age 18-35. He was the only black employee -- the rest were white women.

"Not a problem."

"I know I feel bad. I'll make it up to you in two ways. One, I want you to come to LA with me. I have to take care of urgent business out there with the magazine. Two," Fat Rob smiled, knocking on wall that bordered his big office.

Tony heard a knock at Fat Rob's door a moment later. "Come in, ladies!" Fat Rob said.

Two blonde women entered, one was very young, maybe a college grad, the other was late 30s, close to Julie's age.

"Tony, this is Miss Devin and our newest employee Miss Gisele," Fat Rob gestured to the younger blonde. "For the next two days, they belong to you. Or, maybe, you'll belong to them."

"Huh?" Tony asked.

"I'm taking you back to my place," Devin explained.

"I see," he nodded looking over the two women.

The next two days were filled rough, hardcore, debauchery. Devin and Gisele were just as relentless as Tony. They ravaged his black body, they ravaged each other. They kissed one another while Tony ate out their pussies, they sucked pussy juice off his cock, they sat on his face and dick, kissing each other, and they tied him to the bed and took turns riding him all day and night.

"Oh shit," Tony said, exhausted, watching the two blondes gather his seed from his stomach, then trade it into each other's mouth back and forth.

They didn't stop there. Sucking his cock back to life, they kept riding him to another orgasm for each of them. When they pressed their asses together, his cock in the middle, Tony instantly thought of his stepdaughters doing it one day. He couldn't help but remain hard even after he just came.

They showered together next, the two women jacking his cock, all three kissing each other.

Chapter 3

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Yes!" the big breasted, young, flight attendant was crying out in the bathroom, joining the mile high club with Tony. She struggled to be quiet.

Tony was going first, and then it was Fat Rob's turn. It was, once again, all too easy. Tony glanced at her cleavage, tugged at his crotch; she glanced toward it and blushed.

Ten minutes later, he was bouncing her up and down, making her white pussy leak fluids all over his black dick.

"Oh yes, yes," she went to her knees, sucking hungrily on Tony's cock in the small airplane bathroom. Tony erupted in her mouth, filling it. She swallowed three times to get it all down.

"My friend will be in next," Tony said, zipping up his pants.

"Ok. It was nice meeting you. My name is Jordan by the way," she introduced herself.

"I don't give a fuck," Tony responded. He took his seat next to Fat Rob, nudging his arm, letting him know it was his turn to have some white pussy.

*

While Fat Rob was in meetings most of the day in Los Angeles, Tony drove around town, headed to the beach and relaxed. He met a couple of women out on his own -- again, very typical.

They weren't white. They were Latina and they enthusiastically loved black cock as much as any white woman. Both had long dark hair, light brown skin, and juicy, plump asses. One named Brandy was of Venezuelan decent, the other, named Suelyn, was born in Puerto Rico. Both women fucked him, both worshipped his body, both came on him over and over. A standard, day in the life of Tony, really.

On the beach, in the ocean, and back at one of their apartments, they had sex. Tony licked and swirled his tongue around their assholes. He took turns taking them anally, sliding his long cock deep into their bowels -- they loved it.

Tony got a burger for dinner on the way back to his and Fat Rob's hotel. When he arrived, he heard a woman crying out in pleasure behind the room door. He slid his key card, unlocking it and entered.

Tony saw a short brunette, early 40s, bouncing like a mad woman on top Fat Rob's fat cock.

"Hey man," Fat Rob said. "This is Lisa; she's head of sales at the magazine. And she loves black dick, don't you Miss Lisa?"

"Yes!" she screamed.

"She's married too," Fat Rob said, watching her bounce, squeezing a big tit. "I'm trying my best to be the one her husband sees fucking his wife. But Miss Lisa is sneaky."

Tony sat on the neighboring bed, watching Lisa.

"She was telling me about the high school student she's sleeping with. Running around behind her husband's back, fucking some 18 year old black kid," Fat Rob snickered.

Lisa stopped, heaving and panting, "Yes, for the rest of the night," she got off Fat Rob, walking over to her bag, pulling out various items. "The rest of the night it's you two."

Tony's eyes widened when Lisa handed him a whip and handcuffs.

"Nice to meet you, by-the-way," Lisa smiled at Tony. "You two own me tonight."

It was music to Tony's ears.

The hours flew by. Lisa sucked on Fat Rob's cock as he sat up in bed. Tony was behind her, whipping her over and over again.

He snarled with each whip crack, imagining doing it to his stepdaughters.

Red marks covered Lisa's back and ass, but she wanted more.

Tony moved to the bed, sliding his cock into her from behind. He threw the whip around her neck, pulled her mouth off Fat Rob's cock. Fat Rob handcuffed her and Tony proceeded to demolish her.

"You love black dick?" he grunted.

"Yes!"

"You love giving your white pussy to black men?" he asked, slamming into her over and over.

"Yes!"

"You like being taken like an animal?"

"Yes!"

"Get on his dick," Tony commanded, pushing her to straddle Fat Rob. She slid his cock in, moaning as Fat Rob stretched her.

"Give me that ass," Tony said, sliding his bulbous cockhead to her back entrance. He impaled her causing her to scream out.

Both men fucked her simultaneously. They kept going and going and going.

"Your son, he doesn't know what kind of life he's missing out on!" Fat Rob said, squeezing Lisa's breast, while Tony fucked her ass.

"I know."

"Father and son. Could be a team. Could take white women like this," Fat Rob said.

"Ah!" Tony grunted more, working up a sweat. "TJ doesn't have what it takes!"

Lisa started shaking, convulsing as an orgasm coursed through her. She had never been double-teamed before.

"We got an early flight home tomorrow," Tony said pulling out.

"Yep, let's finish on this bitch," Fat Rob agreed.

Tony pulled Lisa off him, tossing her over his shoulder, and headed to the shower. He tossed Lisa into the shower. He and Fat Rob jacked their cocks toward her face. After a few strokes, they covered her with cum.

Lisa slid down into the tub, moaning, licking it off her fingers, rubbing it in. Tony turned the shower on, cold water startling her at first, before warming. They left her laughing and bathing their semen off her.

*

Tony arrived late the next night, there were layovers and delays as he traveled from the west coast. When he got home Joanne was already asleep. He peeped in on his sleeping stepdaughters. He had to bide his time.

Entering his bedroom, he undressed, pulled the sheet off Joanne, revealing his wife's nude body.

He pulled her to him, holding on to her hips. "Give me that pussy," he whispered. Joanne arched her back, pushing her ass up for him.

Tony went hard on Joanne, slamming the bed against the wall with each impact, hoping that maybe just maybe, his stepdaughters would wake up. He hoped they'd peep in on them and see a black man taking white pussy and want, need, Tony to take theirs.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Three Tales

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds