• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peeping Son

Peeping Son

I'm not sure exactly when it first started. I heard my mother snoring one night. I went in to see if I could quiet her down. There was Mom lying on top of the sheets. There was just enough light for me to see her there. Mom was wearing a nightie. My mother was a little on the heavy side. I thought I could see some pubic hairs showing. I just looked for a few minutes and then went back to my bedroom.

I started to look in on Mom more and more. One night I got a little more bold. I reached out and started rubbing the inside of my mother's thighs. That was when she woke up.

"What are you doing here Kevin?"

I was so startled I couldn't even make up a good excuse. My Mom then gave me a surprise.

"I know you have been looking at me during the night," she told me.

She asked if I was checking to see if she was naked. I didn't know what to say. Of course I wanted to see her naked body but I couldn't bring myself to say so. My mother shocked me right then. She reached down and pulled her panties to one side. I could now see her pubic bush and most of her slit. I only had a pair of shorts on and I thought my dick was going to split them open.

"It's okay, you can say that you wanted to see me naked."

I think I just nodded my head. At nineteen, I hadn't had many experiences with females. My Dad was no longer around and it was just my mother and me. I wanted to be on top of my mother right then. I guess I finally took control. I slipped out of my shorts and I let my Mom see my cock. Mom had her eyes glued to my half erect prick. She reached out and took me in her hand. My mother was stroking me now and making my cock hard as could be.

"Come closer," she told me.

I stepped closer and Mom moved over to the edge of the bed. She wrapped her lips around my stiff member and she took me deep in her mouth. Fuck did that feel good! Mom was bobbing up and down and it seemed like she was taking me deep down her throat. I was surprised. She had most of my seven inches in her mouth. I could swear she was going right down to the root. It only took a few minutes before I was rock hard. Mom pulled away and then she removed the rest of her night time clothing.

Mom spread her legs for me. She told me to join her on the bed. I slid in between her thick thighs and I began to rub my knob across her folds. That got my mother all worked up. She couldn't take much more of that. She took hold of my cock and she guided it to her opening. This was it, I shoved my manhood into her tummy. Mom let out this gasp as I was able to feed her every inch of my prick. Mom threw her legs around my back and we began to fuck.

"You feel so big Kevin," my Mom told me.

I wanted to satisfy my mother in the worst way. I had dreams of this day happening. Now I was completely buried inside my Mom's pussy. I made sure she would never forget this time. I gave my Mom the longest cock strokes I could produce. I pulled out and then entered my mother forcefully. Our pubic mounds hit hard as I gave my Mom every inch I had. Mom was loud in bed. She told me to go hard and to use her pussy. I did just that.

Mom's gash was soaking wet. Every time I entered her, you could hear this squishing sound. I watched as her big boobs shook on her chest.

"You're making me crazy for your cock Kevin."

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. This was going to be the first time of many. I was going to have my cock in Mom's pussy as often as I could. I pulled my Mom's legs free. I pushed them towards her chest. I stretched my body out and I gave it to my Mom as hard as I could. Mom howled as she took my cock and made it hers. I circled my dick around and scraped her pussy walls. Mom was panting hard and I thought she was getting close to letting go.

A few more fuck strokes and we were both at our climax. I told my Mom I was close. She told me she needed to feel me cum inside her pussy. She didn't need to ask me twice. I fed my cock to my mother one last time and then I erupted inside her vagina. Mom held me tight as I sent gushers of my seed deep into her body. It seemed like I had an endless amount of baby cream to give her. It went on for some minutes before I rested my spent dick in her belly.

Mom was breathing hard, trying to compose herself.

"My God, I haven't been fucked like that in years!" She said to me.

I finally pulled out. I looked down to see my cum spilling out of my Mom's slit. Once my mother got herself together she went into the bathroom to clean up. She came back and we held each other.

"My pussy is so sore from the fucking you gave me," she said.

We fell asleep in my Mom's bed. The next morning, sore pussy or not, we fucked again. Mom made me hard by stroking me with her hand. Once I was hard enough, she mounted me. She slid down onto my pole and I took her ass cheeks in both hands and I pulled them apart. I have to say that my Mom's pussy seemed to fit my dick like a glove. She was riding my cock and her big tits were slapping down hard onto her chest.

I did finally reach up and squeeze those ripe melons. Mom told me to pinch her nipples. When I did that it set my mother off. She began to cry out and tell me to pound her pussy as hard as I could. I brought my hips up as my mother lowered her body down. We were getting into a nice fucking rhythm. I did give my Mom more of my seed that morning. I didn't think it possible but I shot more cream into my Mom's womb.

Sneaking into my Mom's bedroom was the best thing I ever did. Mom needs cock practically every day. She tells me she can't live without me as her lover. One night as I was pumping my cock into my Mom I told her I wanted to impregnate her pussy. My Mom's eyes went wide.

"You can't be serious!" She told me.

I told her I wanted to see her belly swell up from my sticky sperm.

"Oh my God!" She kept repeating.

I know she is thinking about what I said. Maybe one day soon she will tell me she has gone off her birth control. Then we can begin to make a baby together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peeping Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds