• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 02

Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 02

To really enjoy this story, I suggest that the reader first peruse Chapter 1.

*

"That's better, pussy. You are now totally in my power and I will do with you whatever I will. I am now going to turn you, and you will put up no resistance. If you do, I promise that you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Another slap, this time harder.

" 'Yes, Mistress' is what I want to hear."

"Yes, Mistress."

I then opened Jason's mouth, took a big drag on my cigar, and blew the smoke through his lips. He coughed again, and I slapped him once more.

"No coughing, pussy."

"Yes, Mistress."

I was definitely getting the hang of this. And I was wet. Very wet.

After unbinding his feet, I removed the shackle from one of Jason's hands and attached it to the opposite bedpost. Then I did the same for his other hand. He was now face down on the bed. I then re-restrained his feet.

"Jason, you have been a very naughty boy. Keeping secrets from your wife is a terrible thing. I am afraid that you need to be chastised. Removing my new whip from its box, I showed it to Jason. I could tell he was very scared, having never suspected that his ordinary little wife had a dark side.

"Are you still hard, pussy?"

I reached under him and, a bit to my surprise, he was as erect as I had ever seen him.

Then I lashed him as hard as I could. Over and over. I'm not sure how many times I whipped his ass, but when I was done, he was whimpering.

"Whenever you do anything to displease me, Jason, you will be chastised in this manner. You kept your secrets from me, and I hate that. It will never happen again. Now I know who you really are and I am getting to know who I really am. You are pathetic, but I think that I am starting to really like the new me. Very soon, you will be losing your anal virginity, which will seal our new relationship, so I will have to prepare you. I retrieved my cigar from the ashtray and took another huge puff, exhaling once again into Jason's mouth. This time he stifled his cough.

"Let us prepare your mancunt."

With that, I donned gloves, opened the lubricant, and liberally applied it to his rectum. Then, I unopened one of my new butt plugs, and inserted it.

Jason began to protest, crying, "I'm not sure I want to actually do this, Alexis. It was just a fantasy."

I pulled his head up roughly by his hair and smacked his face hard enough to turn it almost crimson.

"Too late, you pussy slut. I'll be back in a little while. Pleasant dreams."

Picking up my cigar again, I put it between my lips and left the room.

I went downstairs for a cup of coffee, pondering what was coming next. As I sat at the kitchen table, I heard the doorbell ring. A part of me panicked. But another part of me, a part that had not previously existed, said "fuck it. I am whoever I want to be."

I answered the door with my cigar dangling from my mouth. It was Ted Kalish, Jason's best friend. Ted's jaw dropped.

"I didn't know that you smoked cigars, Alexis."

His eyes then took in what I was wearing and he looked like he was about to gasp for air.

"There's a lot of things that you don't know, Ted. Would you like to come in?"

"I just wanted to see if Jason wanted to go with me to the home theater exhibit at the Expo."

I casually took a drag of the cigar and playfully blew it in Ted's direction.

"I can think of something more fun than that. Jason is unavailable right now, but I am."

I winked, as Ted stammered, "This isn't right, Alexis. Jason is my friend. I've known him forever."

"I thought I knew him too, Ted. Let me be as blunt as possible. Would you like to fuck me? Right now. Take it or leave it."

I blew another puff of smoke in his face. And then he entered and I shut the door behind him.

"Amazing. They all think with their dicks," I thought.

I then wrapped my arms around Ted and gave him a smoky kiss. The reader should know that I was not about to fuck Ted because I wanted to fuck Ted. I was doing this because I wanted to humiliate Jason by cuckolding him with his best friend.

"Take your pants off, Ted."

Ted complied and I went to the sofa and laid back.

"This isn't going to be a love session, Ted, so don't think you have to prove anything. Just stick your dick in me and pound away."

"What about foreplay, Alexis."

"Just fuck me. Now."

And Ted did just that, as I dangled my cigar. It was over in minutes, and Ted hurriedly pulled up his pants. I could tell that he felt guilty.

"Don't feel bad Ted. It was a one-time thing and now it's over. Don't say anything. But please leave now. I have some tasks that I need to take care of."

I may have never seen a more bewildered man. Ted opened the door and left. I smiled, wondering what he would say the next time we saw him and his wife socially. My cigar was now smoked almost to the nub, so I put it in the ashtray and went to the den to get a new one. I never would have believed it, but I really love cigar smoking. Cigars taste wonderful, but the way they make me feel ... that is truly special. Powerful. Sexy. And wet.

After getting the Fuente going, I returned to the master bedroom. I grabbed Jason by his hair and blew a puff of smoke in his face.

"I don't know if you heard what just happened, pussy, but while you've been up here shackled to the bed, I was just downstairs fucking Ted. You are now officially a cuckold. I hope he doesn't tell anyone else," I laughed.

Jason looked terrified, but said nothing. I put my gloves back on and removed the butt plug. I globbed in more lubricant and donned my new harness, attaching one of the thinner dildos. For his first time, I thought it prudent to not use one of the monster-sized ones. I pulled Jason's head up by the hair and gave him a smoky kiss.

"I'm going to peg you now. Anything to say?"

"I'm sorry."

"Too late for 'sorry'. And, by the way, that would be 'sorry, Mistress'."

I smacked him hard on his ass. And then I slowly entered it. I wouldn't have thought that this would be something I would actually enjoy, but it was truly an awesome experience. I looked at myself in the mirror, a big cigar in my mouth while I fucked my husband up the ass. I have never felt so powerful. I fingered myself as I thrust the dildo into Jason and one intense orgasm after another engulfed me. I had found inside me a woman who I never knew existed and I really liked this new me.

Jason remained silent, only faint moans escaping his lips. I knew that, despite the humiliation, that he was enjoying this. I removed my phallus from his behind and asked him, "how did you enjoy losing your virginity, my little pussy boy? Was it good?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. there's just one more thing for you to do and you will be back in my good graces. For now, at least"

I switched Jason to his back, one shackle at a time. Surprisingly, he still had a raging hard on, precum dripping from it.

"I used to think that you were well-endowed, Jason, but after fucking Ted, I now realize that your dick is no big deal. No matter. From now on, you will never be inside me, although any other man whom I want will. You will be introduced to the chastity device that I purchased for you and you will come only when you have earned the privilege. What say you, pussy boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Open your mouth."

Jason obeyed my command and I de-ashed my cigar onto his tongue. He suppressed his gag reflex and swallowed. I decided that I liked having a human ashtray and would make much use of it in the future.

I then mounted him, my quim over his mouth.

"Clean me, pussy boy," I said, as I resumed smoking my cigar. I don't want Ted's cum in my cunt. And then tongue me out until I come"

Jason did as instructed and I had several more orgasms as I puffed away on my cigar.

When I had had enough I dismounted my bitch.

"I'm going to let you loose now, Jason. We have a new life now, with new rules. From this point forward, you are my slave. I will be addressed as 'Mistress'. You will do whatever I command, whenever I want you to. I will take lovers at will. If you're a good boy, I won't fuck them in front of you. You will remain naked in the house whenever I am here. You will do all of the household chores and cook all the meals. Your friends will all eventually learn that this cigar-smoking lady wears the pants in this house. I will not hesitate to humiliate you in front of anyone."

I continued, "When I release you, you are free to leave. But if you do, it is permanent. That's the choice. Do you accept to live the rest of your life as my slave, under the terms I have outlined?"

I took several deep drags on the cigar, blowing the smoke again into his face.

"Yes, Mistress."

THE END (or should I say THE BEGINNING)?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds