• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 03

Sex Games 03

The next morning we ate breakfast on the deck overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful day with the sun gleaming on the water. We could see boats cruising the shoreline.

Carol was wearing a silky pajama top with no bottoms. She had just shaved her pubic hair and put some oil on it to sooth the skin. Her mound glistened in the sun. I was wearing a T shirt and also no bottoms.

We started talking about our yacht adventure with Brian. As we talked we both got aroused. Carol was casually stroking a finger along her slit and I could see her juices starting to flow. There was a familiar tightness growing in my groin.

I asked Carol to come over to where I was sitting. When she got there I put my finger in her and she was soaking wet. She took off her pajama top and the sunlight shined on her breasts. I took off my T shirt.

She straddled my legs and I put her directly over my prick. I slowly lowered her until my prick was touching her slit. She moaned and pushed down until I was all the way in her. There we were in the sunshine open on the deck and fucking. We knew we might be seen but didn't care.

She started slowly rising and falling on my cock. I could see her wetness on my cock and I could smell her sex. I pulled her to me and sucked on her nipples.

Carol kept talking about our adventure with Brian. She was very graphic about it: How she sat on his face and prick, how she loved it when I fucked her in the ass while he fucked her cunt, how turned on she was when she saw my suck his prick. Carol sounded wanton and free. The pictures blazed in our minds.

I could feel her juices running down onto my balls and the tightening of her cunt. She started her sex talk "I sucked his prick, you sucked his prick for me, Ohhhh fuck meeeee, come in my cunt."

I felt her start trembling with an orgasm and I pushed up and exploded into her cunt. I held her tightly to me and told her how much I loved her, how I loved my dirty girl and our sex games. When we settled down we were covered in sweat and glowing with satisfaction. We went into the cottage and dried each other off.

The day was sunny and clear. The lake was placid and seemed to go over the horizon. We decided to take the float boat out. We made lunch to bring on the boat. Carol put on the tiniest bikini I had ever seen. It had two tiny pieces of cloth for her breasts and a string that ran between her buttocks and slit. She told me she was going to sunbathe topless.

I went down to the dock to get the boat ready. A float boat has two large pontoons, a flat covered area, a mini refrigerator and a sunbathing deck. I checked the gas and oil on the Mercury outboard motors and we were ready to go.

We meandered around on the lake until we got to the deepest part. I dropped anchor. We ate lunch and had a glass of wine. It was serene on the lake.

Carol stretched then said "let's go skinny dipping there's no one around". We took off our suits and jumped into the lake. It was cool and refreshing. I swam up behind Carol and cupped her breasts. We floated around enjoying the sun and the lake.

When we were climbing back onto the boat another boat approached us, slowing down so they could get a good look. In a show of false modesty Carol faced them and put her hands over her eyes. I laughed and waved to the other boat. When we got back to the dock we scampered naked up to the cottage.

That night we decided to have dinner at a local western steakhouse. It was close to the cottage so we walked there. The steakhouse was designed as a large log house with multiple chimneys. There was a small well kept trailer park behind it. Carol wore a snap button cowgirl shirt bare at the midriff and a short denim skirt.

We were seated as soon as we went in. I ordered Sapphire martinis for us. We had a great meal, tenderloin steaks, baked potatoes and a bottle of Cabernet. We chatted at dinner, the usual subject, our sex games. When we were done I told Carol to wait in the adjoining bar and lounge while I settled the check.

I walked into the lounge and a band was playing country and western songs. I saw Carol standing at the bar flirting with a local guy. He was rugged and handsome and dressed in a flannel shirt and jeans. I decided to sit back and watch her flirting.

Carol was in full seduction mode. She would touch his arms, flip her hair and stare into his eyes. He put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned into him.

The band started playing some slow mournful song and they got up to dance. Carol put her arms around his waist, leaned back and and pressed her mound into his leg. She unsnapped two of the buttons on her shirt. They were glued to each other for the next few songs. Then she brought him to the table where I was sitting.

Carol introduced him, "Dick, this is John. John this is my husband Dick." I invited him to sit down and have a drink with us. He looked at me with a strange face. I said, relax we're here to have a good time.

Carol and I got up to dance and I asked her if she was having a good time. She looked up at me and whispered "I'd like to get me a cowboy to ride tonight". I asked "are you going to fuck him?". She groaned and said yes, yes.

We went back to the table and sat with John. I could see Carol running her hands up and down his leg, dangerously close to his crotch.

John asked Carol to dance again. This time she put her arms around his neck and her leg between his so she could rub his cock with her knee. When they got back to the table Carol was flush with lust and his jeans clung to a obvious erection. She said, sotto voice "I'd really like to fuck him now."

I asked John if he was from around here. John said he lived in a trailer behind the steakhouse. I asked him what was it like. He said let's go take a look.

We walked out with Carol hooking her arms with both of us. As we walked Carol kept hip bumping us. We we went into the trailer and John showed us around. The trailer we neat and clean, it had a large living area in the front, a galley kitchen and a large master bedroom in the back.

John asked if we wanted anything to drink. We both said yes. Carol and I sat together on the couch while John went into the kitchen. I pulled her to me, gave her a tongue swirling passionate kiss and unsnapped the rest of her shirt buttons Carol looked at me with anticipation in her eyes. When John came back with our drinks, Carol patted the cushion next to her.

John sat down and Carol turned to John, put her arms around his neck and put his hands on her bare breasts. John looked at me with a question in his eyes. I told him Carol and I like to play sex games with other men. They started madly kissing and caressing each other. Carol straddled his lap and started moaning and humping the lump in his jeans.

John caught his breath and said why didn't we go into the bedroom. Once there Carol took him by the hand and led him to the bed. I sat in a chair and watched. John started kissing her breasts taking each nipple in his mouth and circling it with his tongue. Carol started pulling at his clothes and she dropped her skirt to the floor. She was naked and beautiful.

They kept making out and Carol got on top of him and pushed her slit against his cock. His cock had a deep purple head and the veins in it were red and throbbing. They turned on their sides and John spooned into her ass. Carol reached behind her and grasped his cock. She lifted a leg over his and put him in her. John started to slowly fuck her. I had a perfect view of his cock going in and out of her cunt. It glistened with her juices.

While John fucked her her held her to him with his hands on her breasts. Soon they began the frenzied dance of sex. He plunged into her and she kept pushing back at him. The room smelled of sex.

I sat in the chair, breathing hard, my hand stroking my erect prick through my jeans.

Carol's cunt gripped his cock and her slit was wet and open. John started to groan. Carol started her dirty talk. "Ohh, Ohh my fucking god, cock, put it in me, coming meeeee." I could see John's cock pulsing as he came in her cunt. It seemed liked they fucked forever.

They cuddled and glowed with satisfaction. I walked over to the bed and held Carol as she continued to tremble with her orgasm. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, got on my knees and reveled in the sight of her freshly fucked cunt.

I knelt down and buried my face in their mingled sex juices. I began sucking her cunt, John's cum dripping on my face. I was wildly licking and sticking my tongue deeply in to her. Carol started shaking and locked her legs around my neck, trapping me at her cunt. I felt her start to shake and she groaned "Suck, Suck, cum, my cunt, Ahhhh."

John and I both put our arms around her and held her tightly. After a while I said to John, what a great night we had and that we needed to get back to our cottage. He looked disappointed but gave us both a naked hug before we left.

When Carol and I got back to the cottage arm in arm. I asked her "Did you like fucking him? Did you like me licking your freshly fucked cunt?" We had a brief intense fucking session then fell asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds