• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What We Are Doing is Wrong

What We Are Doing is Wrong

My Mom has been upset lately. Since she broke up with my Dad she spends most evenings in her room crying. I hate to see her like this. One night I finally heard her stop sobbing. I opened the door to her bedroom and looked in. There was my Mom lying on top of the bed. She was wearing a nightie and she looked like she was sound asleep. I stepped closer to the bed to check on her. My Mom was on the heavy side, to be sure. She definitely had big breasts. I was so horny lately, I wanted to reach down and touch them.

I must have made some noise. My mother came out of her slumber and she looked up at me.

"What are you doing here Wayne?"

I told her I was just making sure she was alright.

"You seem to be upset all the time Mom," I told her.

She said she was sorry. She couldn't get over splitting up with my Dad. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I was looking over my mother's body. I know she was overweight but I didn't care. I placed a hand on one of her thighs.

"Wayne?"

"You have me Mom if you need me," I told her.

I pushed my hand up closer to her pussy.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said to me.

It was like I didn't hear a thing. I finally moved my hand up to her mound. My Mom let out this gasp. I had to see her naked. That was all there was to it. I used both hands and I tugged on her panties and pulled them free. My mother got this face on. I think she was shocked and yet she was excited as well. Once her panties were off and got up on the bed and I climbed over top of my Mom. I started squeezing her fleshy mounds. My Mom let out these gasps. She told me to stop.

"This is so wrong Wayne!"

She said it but she didn't seem to mean it. Mom was breathing hard now. I was able to remove her nightie and her tits came free. I was feeling my cock stirring inside my shorts. I stood up and stripped them off. My dick was standing straight out from my body. Mom had her eyes glued to my prick. She finally reached out and took me in one of her hands. She slowly stroked me up and down. That felt so fucking good. A few minutes of that and I had to have my Mom. There were no more discussions.

I parted her legs and I climbed in between. Mom's eyes got bigger. I took hold of my cock and I rubbed it across her wet folds. Her pussy lips were all fleshy and it looked like Mom needed cock. I slowly pushed into my mother. Mom let out this gasp. I pushed in the whole way and then held my cock in place. Mom was using her muscles to grip me hard.

Please Wayne, I need this!"

There was no more pleading with me to stop or telling me this was wrong. I plunged my rod all the way inside my Mom's belly. I raised her legs and pushed them towards her chest. I just went nuts. I was thrusting into my pussy like a crazy man.

Oh Fuck!" My Mom kept saying that over and over.

I drove my fat cock all the way in and I held it there. I could swear that Mom was having one orgasm after another. Her body was shaking. I took my Mom like that for some minutes. I eventually pulled out. I made my Mom get on her tummy. She had a pillow under her face. I lifted her ass up and I took her pussy from behind. You could hear the flesh hitting flesh as I pounded my Mom's wet hole.There was no doubt in my mind that Mom craved my cock.

We must have fucked for nearly an hour. My dick was getting sore from all that fucking friction. I was also getting so close. I should have asked my mother if I needed to pull out or not. I just couldn't make myself do that. I rammed my mother's pussy until I felt my seed rising up to the tip of my dick. I grunted a few times and then released my load.

Mom's body jerked when she felt me explode inside her. My Mom screamed as she felt me filling her body with my baby cream. She didn't tell me to pull out. Instead, she gripped my cock like her pussy was some vise. All that clenching made me shoot even more cum into her tummy. We had to have continued for fifteen minutes or so. I stayed inside my Mom's pussy until we managed to calm down some. My dick got soft and I finally pulled out.

Mom flipped over onto her back. She pulled me down on top of her. I found each of her nipples and I sucked on them with my mouth. I think that gave my Mom a few more orgasms after we had finished fucking.

"I haven't felt anything like that in years," my Mom told me.

I took that to mean we would be have more sex in the future. I wasn't wrong. Almost every night I would take my Mom's pussy. There was a lot of flesh to take care of. Mom would mount me with her big body and then slide down onto my pole. I would watch her big tits slapping up and down onto her chest for awhile. After some minutes of that, I would squeeze her big boobies. Mom really got off on that. I would pinch her nipples as she lowered herself onto my long dick.

Mom said I was much longer and thicker than my father. To be honest, I liked hearing that my Dad was lacking in the cock department. I would meet my mother's thrusts with my own. I lifted my hips and ass up and drove my cock all the way into my Mom. My Mom was vocal in bed. She would beg me to fuck her as hard as was possible. The best part was always when I shot my load into my Mom's pussy. Mom was on the pill and it was okay to give her loads of my sticky cum.

Everything has worked out in our sex lives. Before we had sex, I was thinking about moving out on my own. There is no need to go anywhere now. I have a needy lover in my Mom who desires my cum every night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What We Are Doing is Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1426 milliseconds