• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Leap Day Hot Wife

Leap Day Hot Wife

123

A flippant comment I made over a decade ago led to my wife Lisa relinquishing her moral standards and submit unconditionally to the sexual desires of a work colleague and his associates during the 24 hours of leap day in 2008. The series of events that led to my otherwise traditional and loving wife and mother becoming a hot wife for a day are detailed in the story "Leap Day".

Lisa was 28 at the time, a long haired brunet with 36B-26-37 measurements, beautiful skin and a warm girl-next-door look. She was a rising professional in account management with a reputation for being very professional but also friendly. We had one daughter at the time and added a second one in 2012. My comments and behaviors, while not premeditated, enabled and encouraged Lisa's 24 hours of debauchery. And I participated. Initially wanting to ensure Lisa's safety but ultimately both taking pleasure from another woman and doing my part to make sure Lisa's every orifice was repeatedly stuffed and pleasured.

As I watched two other men pummeling Lisa's pussy and mouth while another woman cheered them on while fondling Lisa's breasts and engorged nipples, concerns about the emotional consequences of this radical departure from our otherwise normal marriage were overwhelmed with arousal, pride in Lisa's ability to arouse her fuck buddies' desires, and satisfaction in the pleasure Lisa was obviously receiving.

Fortunately, the aftermath of those 24 hours was inconsequential to our marriage, family and careers. Our life returned to normal with the only physical consequences being one day of exhaustion and a few days of soreness for Lisa. Perhaps because the behavior was so outside the norm there was no expectation that it would be a regular part of our life. The silly uniqueness of leap day occurring for only one day every four years served to insulate that time from reality. But the day was profoundly consequential to our sexual relationship - hardly a week goes by in our bedroom without some memory of that leap day motivating our excitement. The ability of Lisa to live in the moment and enjoy the pure physical pleasure of being stimulated enhanced our own lovemaking and memories of those 24 hours fueled many intimate sessions.

It wasn't long after that leap day that Randy left the company and relocated to Atlanta, removing a reminder of that day. Leap year 2012 was spent relaxing and watching television as Lisa was in her eighth month of pregnancy.

At one point in the evening I said to Lisa, "Remember our last leap year?" But as I turned to look for her reaction she was asleep in her chair oblivious to my question. Our life was busy and satisfying with parenting responsibilities crowding out some together time for Lisa and myself but we were careful to take care of our relationship both physically and emotionally.

Six weeks ago I got a "connect" request on a professional networking web service. The postage stamp-size image of the woman looked familiar but I didn't recognize the name. Her title, a vice president in a firm that was a supplier to Lisa's company, motivated me to accept the connection. The next day I had a message, "Any chance you and Lisa would be interested in getting together for leap day with Randy and me? It was signed, "Fond memories, Sharon"

My heart skipped a few beats as my mind flashed back to images of Randy, the chief conspirator and beneficiary of Lisa's surrender to lust, with his hands grabbing Lisa's hips as he slammed his hard cock into my wife from behind as a naked Sharon suckled her tits and groped her body on leap day in 2008. The Brenda S. Long I connected with was the Sharon who sexually pleasured both me and my wife in 2008. And her last name, Long, matched Randy's so evidently she had graduated from colleague with benefits to wife.

I stared at the message several minutes as memories flooded my mind. It had been eight years. The memory was as clear as if it was yesterday but it was also surreal and disconnected from our everyday life with the exception of its power to excite our lovemaking with any mention of that day.

Before I could decide on a response a second message arrived. Sharon asked for contact information for Lisa so she could extend the invitation to her as well. She went on with several paragraphs explaining that she and Randy had bought and resurrected the company they were officers of and had realized their relationship was more than just work and sex so they had married 4 years ago. She noted that they would have contacted us on leap year 2012 but that they were honeymooning in Europe.

She talked at length at how much they had enjoyed their leap day with Lisa and I and she reiterated how Lisa's sensuality and look was extremely attractive to Randy. He particularly enjoyed her submissiveness coupled with the fact that she enjoyed having sex. They both loved the fact that Lisa had a naive innocence but her body was very responsive and we were good sports with new experiences.

Sharon continued, "I hope you guys are OK. We wondered if one or both of you would swear off extramarital activities, jump into swinging with both feet, or -- hopefully not -- go your separate ways. From Randy's contacts we understand you are still together and have expanded your family. We also hear Lisa looks as great as ever. If you can give me a private email address I will extend an invitation unless you say not to."

I provided the contact info and a note to encourage Sharon to contact her. Then, on second thought, I suggested that she have Randy tell Lisa that he was planning on her company on leap day and that he send her a gift of some of the clothes and lingerie he wanted her to wear. I noted that Lisa had been uniquely submissive around him and he should try that strategy again. I hit "send" and wondered how the situation would play out.

It was after work on Friday of that week when Lisa brought in the mail and a good sized Fed Ex box. Inside the shipping box was another box and a card. At that point I suspected the contents and suggested Lisa read the card first.

"The pleasure of your company and that of your husband is requested to join us to celebrate leap day 2016 as Sharon's and my guests in Atlanta."

I watched the expression on Lisa's face as she realized who the items were from and what the invitation implied.

She gasped, "Oh my God, he remembered Leap day."

"How could he have forgot -- he waited 4 years to be with you then spent 24 hours squeezing in ever sexual pleasure possible. Of course he remembers Leap day." I said.

Lisa broke into a guilty grin in response. She continued reading the letter sharing summary comments. "They are married now. They were in Europe last leap day. They own the company. They have been exclusive since their wedding and adopted our habit of restricting extramarital activities to leap days. They are both looking forward to leap day." Lisa chuckled. "They have already reserved us a suite in a downtown 4 star hotel. We are to meet them at their home at 9 pm Sunday evening for a few drinks before leap day starts. I am supposed to wear the outfit in the box. They suggest we be well rested as they plan to keep us busy."

Lisa's hardened nipples were clearly visible through her blouse and bra and I could recognize the anxiousness in her voice.

"We haven't heard from them in 8 years and I'm a 36 year old happily married working mother of two and he expects me to drop everything, get a babysitter, take two days off and travel three hours so him and his wife can see me? Lisa protested.

I chuckled, "They don't want to see you, they want to play with you and fuck the daylights out of you for as many of the 24 hours of leap day as they and you can handle. And from those rock hard nipples straining thru your bra and blouse and that quiver in your voice, you are pretty excited about the prospect."

I couldn't resist continuing, "I'll call your folks and see if they can watch the kids while we go to Atlanta to swap spouses with some old friends."

Lisa gasped, "You'll do no such thing. I haven't agreed to any of this at all yet." Lisa put down the card and grabbed the package and reported, "You will have to wait to see this when I try it on later. Nobody makes any arrangements until we think about this and talk it over."

As she was talking I had hugged her and begin running one hand over her aroused nipples.

"Someone is excited about spending leap day in Atlanta." I whispered in her ear before giving her a passionate kiss on the neck while I held her as she playfully squirmed to get away.

"Lisa is going to get laid, Lisa is going to get laid." I chanted in a teasing juvenile tone as she wiggled free.

Over the next week Lisa lost the battle between her normal values and her inner lustful desires assisted by my encouragement. Babysitting, work leave and travel plans were made. However, her aggressive diet and exercise plan gave away her intentions within hours of the invitation package arriving as she worked to hone her figure, losing eight pounds in the two weeks before leaving.

Sunday evening, leap day eve if you will, finally arrived. Lisa had reluctantly relented to wearing the outfit that Randy had sent, a short dark blue skirt to mid-thigh, dark tan stockings with a black garter belt and shiny see through panties, matching half cup bra that lifted and showed off her ample 36b tits with a semi-sheer white blouse buttoned down the front. With the black bra contrasting and visible through the white blouse, she looked so hot I couldn't believe she was actually going out dressed like that. As she walked round the suite in her outfit I could see she was extremely excited and kept checking herself in the mirror, seeing if her seams were straight and the length of her skirt. She also bent over seeing how much cleavage was on show.

I began to wonder what her reaction would be when people started looking at her openly as no doubt was bound to happen. She certainly seemed anxious about what lay ahead.

We arrived fashionably late and were met at the door by Randy.

"Hello you two, glad to see you, do come in."

He greeted us each with a hug and ushered us through the wide doorway to his home which was impressive. I looked around taking in the open plan ground floor. There were fifteen other guests, eight men and seven women, the women seemed to be mostly around our age, the men some older. The men were dressed casually but the women all seemed to be dressed similarly to Lisa with short skirts or dresses exhibiting plenty of leg and stockings with tight tops showing off their obvious assets.

As Randy led us into the room he slipped his arm round my wife's waist and whisked her away as I was left accepting a drink from a short woman with a large bust that was hardly restrained within her blouse, a deep cleavage was on show and I felt my eyes drawn to it. She smiled as she saw me looking.

"I see Randy has taken quite a shine to your wife. It looks like they get along well. She seems a very friendly young woman. Does she like older men?"

"Yes she does enjoy the attention of older men, of any age men." I replied distractedly without thinking.

I looked round the room Randy was walking Lisa round, almost parading her as he introduced her to his guests, one arm always round her waist keeping her close. Lisa was chatting politely and laughing and enjoying the attention, everyone seemed to be making a lot of fuss over her and Randy.

"He has been excited about her coming, oh and you too of course but it's obvious he has a soft spot for her, my name is Renee by the way, my hubby is over there with Randy now, that's George."

I looked across the room to see a thick set man with thin grey hair offering Lisa a drink, I saw her take the drink and gulp a large mouthful, immediately George refilled her glass. Renee saw my face as I watched.

"They just want her to relax and have fun, don't worry it will be a fun night I am sure."

I gulped my drink which was very strong, shaking my head I took another swig, it was getting better.

Renee touched my arm "the music is starting, dance with me."

I realized that until then the room had only been filled with chatter and laughter now the sound system filled the air and the women were quickly claimed to dance.

I could feel her tits pressed against my chest, her nipples hard as we moved slowly, looking round I saw Lisa in the arms of George, he was holding her close, his hand stroking her back, feeling her bra strap through her top. Renee was rubbing her pussy against me I could feel my cock stirring in response to her gyrations and also at the sight of my wife being held so close by another man. The music went on non-stop, in between dances Lisa was fed more drinks before being whisked off by either Randy or George -they seemed to be monopolizing her.

Renee was sticking close to me, slowly she was aware of the reaction of my cock to her rubbing against me. She was also pointing out whenever Lisa had a change of partners as a couple of Randy's guests managed to cut in too. The men used the dances to pull Lisa close to them at the same time stroking her back and over her hips and skirt that hugged her rounded ass. Her face was slightly flushed from the mixture of drink and the subtle but obviously intentional stroking and fondling she was getting.

Lisa extracted herself from the dance floor and everyone took a break as appetizers were served. That was followed by Sharon offering Lisa and me a tour of the house and proudly showing off Randy's Mustang being restored in his garage and her two ribbon-winning Terriers. Lisa was impressed with Sharon's exercise room and had a load of questions. Finally, Sharon said it was time to get back to the party.

As soon as we got back the music had restarted and George quickly claimed Lisa for the next dance.

I looked round the room, other dancers were getting more risque and hands were all over the place. I looked over to see what Lisa was doing, George had his back to us but as he turned slowly I could see he was openly stroking Lisa's ass. I looked at my watch and noticed the time had passed midnight and the date had rolled over to February 29th, leap day. I wasn't surprised as George eased Lisa's skirt up and exposed her garter straps, stocking tops and shear panty covered ass to the delight of a couple of the men watching.

Renee had returned her attention to me and moved her hand between us and I felt her stroking my hard cock openly. I looked at her questioningly.

"It's OK, George and I are OK with each other having fun with others." She informed me as if it wasn't obvious within moments of arriving.

"Randy tells me you like the idea of Lisa with other men."

I looked at her my mouth open.

"How did you know that?" I spluttered.

"Randy isn't very good with secrets -- Lisa had quit an effect on him."

"It's OK everyone here swings a little though this is the first time in four years for Randy and Sharon.

Her hand resumed rubbing the front of my trousers, "Lisa is a hot wife for sure, no wonder the guys are so taken with her."

Looking over I could see Lisa enjoying the attention of another guy who was moving her round and taking every opportunity to feel her torso.

Sharon rescued me from Renee and pulled me across the room to Lisa at a break in the music.

"You look like you are having fun" she said to Lisa, handing her another drink.

"Yes seems like these guys here all want to dance with me."

"And more than dance Sharon snickered."

Lisa looked at her through alcohol affected eyes as Sharon's comments sunk in. Suddenly feeling hot she waved her hand to her face.

"You are warm hun, why don't you loosen that blouse?" with that Sharon reached out and before Lisa could answer she had undone 3 of her buttons opening her blouse to the waist. Sharon eased her blouse apart so her bra with her cleavage, including her already erect and clearly visible nipples, were fully exposed.

Lisa looked at her open mouthed -- she had to know this type of action was going to happen when she accepted the invitation yet the reality was, nonetheless, surprising. George eyed her exposed cleavage before pulling her away to dance again.

"That will get her some more attention, don't you think?" she smiled wickedly at me as George gripped my wife tight against him.

The lights were dimmed, the music slowed as the drinks kept flowing, and soon a few couples were openly kissing passionately. Looking round Lisa was now dancing with Randy, his big hands resting on her ass, her half naked tits pressed against him.

Lisa looked up at Randy as he towered over her, he could feel her hard nipples pressing against him as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

She felt his hand on her breast. As her mouth opened to protest his behavior in a room full of strangers it was covered by Randy's tongue parting her lips with urgency as his fingers teased her already engorged nipple. Lisa was giggling as she struggled to pull herself away from his fingers.

His mouth clamped over hers stifling any protests. The kiss, the drink and his attentions coupled with the magic of leap day had her surrendering any residual modesty.

The music broke and Randy was replaced by another of his friends who pulled her tight against his already hard cock, she felt it pressed against her pussy. The man was quite tall and slim, his shirt open to the waist showing a chest covered with greying hair that matched the hair on his head. Lisa's bare nipples were pressed against his hairy chest adding to the sensation as they moved together to the music. The man leaned in and kissed her, his cock grinding into her pussy as he held her firmly. Lisa was gasping for air, her head swimming as her arousal was building steadily. He pried his leg between hers and started a slow grinding motion working her legs further apart making her pussy accessible for further action.

Randy moved behind her sandwiching her, his hands moving round her hips forcing her forward into his friend's cock, Lisa was wriggling between the two men her tits being assaulted by one pair of hands as she was being kissed hard. Then she felt Randy rubbing his hard cock against her from behind. He kissed her neck heightening her arousal as he slid his hands up her stockings under her short skirt and up to her hips. She could feel the steady progress upwards until he gripped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her thighs to her ankles! Her garter belt and stockings, strategically worn under the panties, remained.

A small cheer was audible as her panties were removed, Randy licked his lips knowing how her pussy felt, now his friend was going to find out too.

Sharon squeezed the tip of my cock as she pointed Lisa out to me, I kept losing sight of her as she was twirled round by the two men but there was no mistaking her panties in Randy's hand.

"It only ten minutes into leap day and Randy has already got your wife's panties off, she is having a good time don't you think?"

Sharon's hand was working my cock expertly now as we watch the action. All round the room women were being kissed and fondled openly. I reached out and slipped my hand in the front of Sharon's top and groped Sharon's tits, she moaned softly as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. I had the urge to kiss her hard, my tongue forcing inside her mouth as she fondled my package, the scene had got me so aroused. It was incredible to watch Lisa being seduced, the overwhelming feeling of sexual excitement tinged with jealousy and embarrassment too as everyone knew she was my wife being aroused as I watched from the sidelines.

My hands sought Sharon's pussy now, sliding up her stocking covered thigh I soon found her pussy, no panties! She broke the kiss and smiled at me as her pussy wriggled onto my fingers. Sharon pulled my head into her breasts guiding my willing mouth to her swollen nipple, she held my head as I sucked and nibbled all the while she described what was happening to my wife.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Leap Day Hot Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds