• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

1234

Chapter 13: Party Room

This is the fourth part of what was originally a very long chapter involving Kyle and his half-brother Zach. The whole piece was titled "The Downward Spiral." Even after splitting the original material into four chapters, each piece is longer than I prefer. Hopefully, the intense story content may make up for its length. Be warned, this is not a humorous one-pager by Ashson or a short stroke piece.

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their persistent attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of nonconsent/reluctance, oral, anal, incest, group sex, interracial sex, and BDSM.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

Ashley volunteered to be a big sister to Tami, a smart, mixed-race young girl. Tami comes from a poor single parent family. Tami's father was a Japanese businessman who is long gone. Her mother, Cathy, is a hard working waitress at a local topless bar.

Both of Tami's half brothers are drug dealers and live at home. Zach is Ashley's age but he is unmotivated by school work and doing poorly at Riverdale High School. Tami's older brother, Kyle, has just gotten out of prison. Kyle studied pharmacology in prison where he assisted clinical trials of a new drug using male prisoners as test subjects. Senesse is touted to increase the sex drive of both men and women by direct stimulation of the brain. Kyle sees the potential for enormous profits and has agreed to conduct some secret tests on women for Paladin Biotech, the pharmaceutical company developing Senesse. The company was impressed with Kyle's work for them while he was in prison. Paladin has promised him a steady supply of Senesse if he conducts these clandestine tests for them.

Senesse tends to build up in the body which results in a long lasting and ever increasing state of arousal. Paladin Biotech is concerned about the legal liability associated with Senesse overdoses that are possible once the drug reaches the market. The FDA refused to approve overdose testing by Paladin. Kyle is using Ashley as a guinea pig to perform an unethical experiment on the effects of massive overdoses. As a side benefit, Kyle enjoys watching the privileged white girl slide into depravity.

Ashley's ill-considered plan for revenge on Ellen and her friends calls for her to plant drugs in their school lockers. Ashley's plot hits a snag when Kyle refuses to sell her the quantity of drugs she needs. Kyle has just gotten out of prison and does not trust Ashley. Kyle insists that she prove her trustworthiness before he will sell her the necessary drugs. Ashley has resolved to do what it takes to win Kyle's confidence.

Ashley thinks that Kyle is simply trying to get her hooked on hard drugs so she will join the growing ranks of his customers. Ashley is apprehensive about the heroin and cocaine that Kyle is forcing on her, but she has no other source for the drugs she needs to fulfill her plan. She convinces herself that she can stop using the drugs once she gets what she needs for her plan for revenge. Ashley has no idea that Kyle is also giving her Senesse.

Kyle is following Paladin's test protocol that calls for a series of increased dosages of Senesse. The first time Kyle shot Ashley up with drugs, he caught Ashley by surprise. He injected her with a mixture of cocaine and heroin that included a single dose of Senesse. The second time he shot the poor girl up, Ashley had come to Kyle to buy drugs for her revenge plot. He gave her a double dose of both Senesse and the hard drugs. The third time, Kyle drugged her rum punch with Senesse in addition to giving her a shot of Senesse and cocaine. All told, Ashley received four times the recommended dosage of Senesse the night she participated in her first pole dancing contest. Kyle was pleased by Ashley's intense response to the Senesse. The last stage in Paladin's test protocol calls for a massive overdose. By the time Ashley arrives at the party room, she has already had at least thirty-six times the standard dose of Senesse.

Ashley felt like she was on cloud nine as Zach escorted her to the party room in the back of the Pink Pussycat. She had won the pole dancing contest despite going up against better dancers. Kyle had promised that if she won he would give her the drugs she needed to implement her plan for revenge against her growing list of enemies. Ashley was overjoyed that she would soon be done with Kyle and his sadistic brother Zach. She also felt exhilarated by the crowd's response to her performance but at the same time, she was dismayed at what she had done to win the contest and gain Kyle's trust. Her hatred for Ellen and her followers had led Ashley to make the ultimate sacrifice. She had let Kyle take her virginity and as the final betrayal of her boyfriend, she had enjoyed giving herself to the handsome but self-centered drug dealer. She trembled as she remembered Kyle's thick cock driving into her eager pussy just before the pole dance contest finals. Why did he have to be so damn gorgeous?

Zach opened the door to the party room. With the door open, the song 'Porn Star Dancing' blared out of the soundproof room. Ashley froze in her tracks when she saw the chief of police and the DA yelling at Kyle.

Ashley tried to back out of the room but Zach pushed her inside and closed the door.

Sam, the police chief, scowled at Ashley, "Just what we need, an audience."

Kyle said, "Maybe a little pole dancing is just what we need to ease the tension."

Ashley looked at Kyle and pleaded, "Kyle, please. I won the contest. You promised that was the last thing I had to do."

Kyle came over and grabbed Ashley's bicep. He whispered in Ashley's ear, "Don't say another word or we could all go to jail. The chief is up for re-election and is hot to make a drug bust. The three of us are low hanging fruit. Let me do the talking and maybe I can come up with something to save our asses."

Kyle turned to Sam and said, "Before you make any rash decisions, we need to talk. I know you and the DA will be interested in what I have to say."

Sam said, "Well, I'm not talking in front of the girl."

Kyle said, "I need Ashley to demonstrate what I have to offer, so she has to stay. Ashley has a set of over the ear headphones in her bag. We can put them on her and turn up the volume."

Sam said, "The headphones are half of the solution. Luckily this is my party room. Sometimes I use it for talking to my informants. I have had it equipped to deal with the ones that need some encouragement."

Sam went over to a cabinet and pulled open a drawer. He removed two fur lined bracelets, a mask, and a ball gag. He walked over to Ashley, who backed up into Zach. Ashley struggled against Zach's grip when Sam removed her coat leaving her in nothing except her black thigh high stockings and dance shoes.

As Sam snapped a bracelet on each of Ashley's wrists, she thrashed about in Zach's grasp and said, "What are you doing. I haven't done anything wrong."

Sam and Zach led Ashley to the stage in the corner of the room. He unfastened a carabiner from a hook and attached it to a link on each of the bracelets.

Ashley whimpered, "Kyle, help me."

Sam pulled on the rope to yank Ashley's hands over her head until she was standing on her tip toes. He shoved the ball gag in Ashley's mouth to silence her. He turned on the headphones and increased the volume until it was painful. He put the headphones over Ashley's ears before he fastened a mask over her eyes. Sam stood back to study the squirming girl.

Sam walked back to the cabinet and found two wood blocks. He set them on the floor a foot or so outside Ashley's feet. He grabbed Ashley's ankles and put each of her feet on a wooden block. He pulled on the rope attached to her wrists until Ashley was again on her tip toes with her legs spread wide.

Sam stared at Ashley's bare pussy and laughed, "Now that is the way I like to see a woman present herself. OK, Kyle, let's talk. Michael and I are up for re-election in November and we are both trailing our opponents. We need something dramatic to tip the scales in our favor. Heroin is the biggest drug problem in the area and everyone knows someone who has been afflicted. People are scared shitless that someone in their family will be the next victims. I insist you give me the name of your heroin supplier. I know he's one of the biggest dealers in Central New York and the voters will love us for busting him. I need you to wear a wire and tape your next transaction. I promise you and Zach immunity in exchange for your cooperation. Otherwise, I'll throw both of you in prison."

Kyle said, "If I do that I'm a dead man. Besides, I need the drug money to finance my new business. I can let you both in on a medication that is totally legal and bigger than Viagra. Just leave my drug business alone and I can make you a fortune."

Michael, the DA, said, "We have to make a big bust. Our opponents are charging that we have been too soft on drug dealers."

Sam said, "What the hell is bigger than Viagra?"

Kyle said, "I have an exclusive arrangement with the pharmaceutical house that makes an amazing new chemical called Senesse. It operates directly on the brain to increase the user's libido. In other words, it makes them horny as hell. I've been testing it on Ashley which explains her erotic behavior on the dance floor. I gave her a lot more than the standard dose to make sure it is safe. Now, she's so horny I have to restrain her from fucking doorknobs."

Sam laughed, "I wondered what got into her. I met her at a party her pompous Dad threw last year. At that time, she was a modest girl. Tonight she jumped on my lap and let me finger fuck her while Michael sucked on her tits."

Sam walked over to Ashley and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Ashley's body twitched and squirmed as the fat cops fingers rubbed over her mound. He parted her pussy lips and shoved two thick fingers deep inside. Ashley's body jerked and her feet came off of the wooden blocks. She twisted painfully with her body held up only by her wrists. Her legs found the chief's fat body and wrapped around his waist. Ashley grunted into the ball gag as she humped her wet pussy against his fingers. Sam sucked one of her tender breasts into his mouth. Ashley orgasmed fast. The chief backed away and stared at the girl as she continued to skewer her pussy on his fingers.

"Damn it, Kyle, it sure looks like you have a winner here. Ashley doesn't know who's fingers are in her pussy and I doubt she even cares. But I need more proof the drug works. If it's as good as you claim, Michael and I will be glad to take you up on your offer. First, I'd like to try some of your drug. I usually use Viagra so it'll be an interesting comparison."

Kyle said, "I have some extra Senesse with me. I like to mix it with something sweet since it has a bitter taste. I've been giving it to Ashley in Caribbean rum punch."

Sam walked over to a phone next to the door. It connected directly with the bar.

"I'd like to have Cathy bring a couple of pitchers of Caribbean rum punch to my party room? Oh, and toss in two large sausage and pepperoni pizzas."

Sam asked, "How long does this drug take to act?"

Kyle said, "It usually takes ten to fifteen minutes for a man to get a raging hard on. I think it's slightly longer for a woman, but Ashley's libido hit her maximum days ago. I've been giving her extra to make sure Senesse is safe if a customer takes an accidental overdose. Since Senesse binds to fat, Ashley's body will be releasing the drug into her bloodstream for days or maybe weeks."

There was a knock on the door. Zach opened the door to find his mom carrying a tray with two pitchers and some glasses. Cathy was still topless and wearing only her short skirt and high heel shoes.

Cathy set the tray on the table and stared at Ashley hanging from the ceiling. "What's going on?"

Kyle took his mother's arm and pulled her toward the door. He hissed, "Mom, things are a little tense. The chief is close to sending me back to jail, so cut me some slack. Ashley is fine. Why don't you get the pizza? When you come back, you can stay and keep an eye on Ashley if you are so concerned."

After Cathy had left, Kyle emptied a packet of Senesse into each of the pitchers of punch. He hadn't expected that his mother would join the party. He laughed to himself. Cathy had been particularly hostile since he got out of jail. He preferred his mother's disposition when she was pregnant and he had switched her birth control just as he had done for Ashley. Both women were taking a recalled birth control product that consisted of nothing except placebo pills. Both women were near the peak of their fertility cycle.

Kyle poured a glass of punch for the chief of police and the DA.

Sam glared at Kyle, "I would feel a lot more comfortable if you and Zach also had a glass."

Kyle laughed, "Sure, why not? It's not like I need to increase my libido, but I'm up for a party."

The four men clinked glasses. After Kyle and Zach had drained their punch, Sam and Michael sipped their drink.

Sam said, "Tastes OK to me."

Sam and Michael swallowed their drinks.

Sam said, "We're done talking for now so we may as well get this party going."

Kyle said, "You'll have to wait a bit before the drug kicks in."

Sam climbed onto the stage and walked around behind Ashley's back. He grasped Ashley's ass cheeks and spread them apart. Ashley groaned and twisted her body in the firm grip of her unseen tormentor. Sam stared at the rosebud of her anus.

"If this drug is as good as you claim, I'm going to fuck this girl's ass before the night is out."

Sam let go of the poor girl's ass and walked over to his cabinet of sex toys. He pulled out a wooden paddle and slapped it against his hand.

"I've always found a good spanking brings out the best in a woman. It does them good to know their place."

He walked back to Ashley and grinned. The poor girl had no idea he was standing there and certainly was unaware of the chief's intentions.

Sam pulled back his hand and slapped the paddle sharply against Ashley's curvaceous ass. The poor girl jumped hard and screamed against her ball gag. Her feet came off of the wooden blocks and all of her weight pulled on her arms. Ashley scrambled to regain her stance on the wooden blocks. No sooner than she regained her footing, Sam smacked her ass harder. Ashley's jerked, but somehow she maintained her footing on the blocks. Ashley shook her head from side to side and moaned into her gag. Sam pushed a fat finger into her vagina and Ashley responded by humping her hips against the intrusion. Sam laughed as he watched Ashley fuck herself on his hand. He waited while her pleasure grew. When he thought she was close to an orgasm, he pulled back the paddle and slapped her hard three times in a row. Ashley's jumped and fell off of the blocks. Her body shuddered and twisted as she hung from the ropes. Sam pumped his fingers into her orgasming pussy as he rained down a series of hard slaps.

Sam pulled out his finger and licked it before shoving two fingers into her vagina. Sam tossed the paddle aside and wet his free hand with the juices flowing from Ashley's pussy. He moved his hand around to her ass and pressed a finger against Ashley's anus. Ashley jerked when Sam's finger penetrated her tight ass. The chief pushed his fingers deep into her pussy and ass and twisted them inside her body.

Ashley screamed into her gag from the pressure on her straining bladder. Ashley couldn't hold back any longer and a small squirt of her warm pee hit Sam's hand and body.

"What the fuck, she's a squirter. What a dirty little slut!"

He grabbed the rope and lowered Ashley's quivering body onto the stage. He unfastened the rope but left the bracelets attached. He removed the gag, mask, and headphones. Sam grabbed a roll of towels from the bathroom and tossed them on the floor by Ashley.

Sam said, "Clean it up, you fucking whore."

He walked away from the girl and helped himself to another glass of punch. He stood staring at his victim as she mopped up the stage.

Sam finished their drinks just as Cathy arrived with the pizzas.

Cathy said, "Careful, they are just out of the oven."

Zach handed his mother a glass of the spiked punch and laughed, "Mom, you might as well enjoy the party."

Eventually, Ashley sat up and winced at the pain from her spanking. She blinked and looked around the room. She relaxed a little when she saw Cathy serving pizza.

Sam said, "Ashley, dance for us while we eat. I promise we'll save some pizza for you."

Sam selected a song and yanked Ashley to her feet. She began dancing to I Wanna Fuck You by Snoop Dogg with Akon. Every guy in the room watched Ashley's erotic dance and smiled at the chorus.

"I see you winding and grinding up on that pole
I know you see me lookin' at you when you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know, girl."

Cathy refilled everyone's glass before sitting between Sam and Michael. The men were both sizable individuals and the couch was small. Cathy was slim, but she was still wedged between the men. Kyle and Zach sprawled on the other couch. Everyone was quiet as they ate pizza and washed it down with another glass of the punch. They watched Ashley dance around the pole.

Ashley stopped dancing and hunched over. She pressed her hands against her pussy and pleaded, "Please I need to pee."

Sam got up and led Ashley into the party room's private bathroom. He stayed to watch the young girl as she peed. Ashley stared at the floor as she released a seemingly endless stream.

Cathy moved away from Michael and she leaned over to rub her calves.

Cathy said, "I've been on my feet for hours and these heels are killing me."

Michael said, "I'd be happy to rub your feet. You may recall, I'm an expert."

Cathy laughed, "I remember well, but somehow your foot massages always led to messing around. I'm really not interested in sex. I'm happy to accept your offer if you can keep it to a foot massage."

Michael laughed, "The DA accepts your stipulation."

Cathy scooted around on the couch and leaned back against a pillow. Cathy rested her feet on Michael's lap. Michael gently took her right foot and began to work out the kinks. Cathy sipped her second rum punch while watching Ashley's performance. She felt the tension in her body being replaced by a warm glow as Michael switched to her left foot.

Cathy was stimulated by the beauty of Ashley's naked body. She had a hard time believing that this was the same perky girl who had come to her house a couple of weeks ago to talk about being Tami's big sister. Now Ashley was in one of the Pink Pussycat's notorious private party rooms performing an erotic dance for four oversexed men. Cathy knew that she wouldn't be able to protect this beautiful young woman from at least one of the men fucking her tonight. All she could hope for was to prevent any rough stuff. She wasn't too concerned about Michael and Kyle, but Sam and especially Zach were ticking time bombs.

When Michael began to massage Cathy's calves, she started to protest, but her legs were so sore and Michael's hands felt so good she kept quiet. She finished her punch and Kyle graciously refilled it. It was so wonderful to lie back and have someone take care of her for a change.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds