• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson Learned

A Lesson Learned

It is not the number of times you are counting, but the strength at which you are being struck.

She was to be punished for a severe transgression. She knew she deserved it and needed it to feel whole again. She had allowed another Dom to touch her without her Masters permission. She was at fault and was lucky that Master was forgiving. Still, a lesson had to be learned. Slave had waited a full week on pins and needles, waiting for the weekend. Not sure when the punishment would occur.

Saturday morning dawned, a bright and beautiful day. It was almost spring and the air was fresh and new. Slave awoke with a tremor in her heart because she knew today was the day of her punishment. She got out of their bed and made her way to the kitchen. Brewing a pot of coffee, she gazed out the window wondering when he would come.

So many thoughts flew through her mind. Why had she been so stupid? Why did she risk the love she knew she wanted on something so trifling? She felt awful and dejected. How could he look at her with same eyes? Did this change everything? Could they get back what they had?

She was determined to take her punishment with as much grace as she could. Master had not yet told her a number or what he would use. In the past, when she had needed discipline, Master had given her large numbers, but not struck her very hard. Enough to make her ass red and tender. What if this time it were different? Startled out of her thoughts by the sound of her cell phone ringing. She saw it was her Master and quickly answered.

"G-good morning Master" she said, trying to put a smile in her voice.

"Good morning disobedient one, are you dressed?"

"Not yet. I was just having coffee and thinking about you." she replied

"And what were you thinking, slave?"

"I was thinking about how I let you down and disappointed you and how wretched I feel."

"Good" her Master said "You should be thinking those things. I will be over later this afternoon and we will begin your punishment. You need to remember who owns you, all of you. Finish your coffee, take a shower, get dressed and don't forget the pink butt plug. I want you aware of yourself all day."

"Yes, Master, as you wish", she replied and he hung up.

She drank her coffee and thought about what she was going to do while she was waiting. She would clean up the house and then go to the store to get things for dinner. She would make him a nice meal. She would wear some sexy lingerie. Maybe she could soften him up a little.

She showered, inserted the butt plug, and got dressed. She put on a red skirt that hit her at mid-thigh along with a pair of thigh stockings, she topped the look with a low cut sweater embellished with red cherries. She took great care with her hair and make-up. She wanted to look especially good today. The plug was bigger than what she was used to and a little uncomfortable, but she would get used to it. She cleaned up her room and made the bed. She took a load of laundry to the wash room and got that started. Now what to make for dinner? She decided on steak, baked potato and fresh salad. Time to go to the grocery store.

She checked the time as she left the house. She was very aware of her ass as she drove and was even more aware of it when she got to the store. Her nipples were hard, too. She took a deep breath and walked in. She felt as though all eyes were on her, as if they all knew, but that was ridiculous. She did her shopping and hurried home. She put away the groceries and sat down to wait.

At precisely two o'clock she heard his car arrive. She knelt at the front door, butterflies in her stomach. Not sure how mad he really was. Not wanting to strike her out of anger he had given himself a few days to tamp down his anger because he could be brutal. He walked in the door and lifted her face to look at him.

He had a bag in one hand and he raised her from the floor. He led her to the stairs and she walked up in front of him, bending over just enough so that he could see under her skirt. She entered the bedroom and knelt again. Master set his bag down and smiled at her.

:"Ready to begin?" He reached into the bag and pulled out a woman's douche and an enema bag. "You are unclean. Go to the bathroom and clean your cunt, then give yourself an enema to clean out your ass!" The smile was there, but the eyes were steel.

She rose without question and with trembling hands took the items to the bathroom. "Leave the door open!" She blushed at that. She had never given herself an enema and wasn't sure how, She quickly scanned the directions. Okay, she could do this. She douched herself first and then inserted the enema tube, after filling the bag with warm, soapy water. She allowed it to fill her ass and it was the strangest sensation, she looked up and Master was standing in the doorway. "Leave it until I say you can release it."

Slave was both anxious and mortified at the thought of releasing her bowels in front of her Master. For her, this was truly humiliating. He had left the doorway and was preparing something in the bedroom. She sat clenching her ass cheeks. He returned to the doorway.

"Release, slave!" he commanded sternly. His tone startled her and she unclenched her cheeks. The sound of water hitting the toilet and the accompanying noises had her blushing furiously. She could not look at him. She was mortified. Finally she was empty and, with downcast eyes, she wiped herself and got up.

She walked silently past him into the bedroom. There she saw what he had been doing. The covers were off her bed and in a pile on the floor. Master had laid out a crop, a flogger, and a cane. There were three pillows stacked near the edge of the bed and four cuffs were attached to each corner by rope. Slave felt her mouth grow dry and, to her surprise, her pussy got wet.

Master put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Slave you will place yourself on the pillows and once there you will put your blindfold on. We wouldn't want you to see what's coming." He chuckled then and the butterflies swarmed back into her stomach.

She was trembling a little as she followed his directions. Once her ass was raised in the air and the blindfold was in place he began securing her arms and legs to each corner of the bed. Her legs were stretched wide leaving her cunt and ass open for his viewing pleasure. Her arms were pulled so that she couldn't even struggle. All of her weight was being held by the center of her body which la on the pile of pillows.

Slave felt his hands running over her body. He sighed, "Such a beautiful ass, but it needs more color."

Suddenly there was a crack as his hand came down on her bottom and another on the other cheek. She felt the pain flare up and she gasped. Then he was spanking her all over and she couldn't get away. She tried to count, but wasn't sure where she should be. Her ass cheeks were getting warm and although it hurt, it started to feel good too. He landed one on her pussy and she yelped at the sudden new pain. This was followed by several more. It stopped abruptly and she became aware of her heavy breathing. Her ass was throbbing and very warm.

"How many was that, slave?" He asked

"I don't know...I'm so sorry Master, I lost count." She knew that the repercussion for that was for him to start all over again.

"Good," he said, "Because those don't count. That's just a warm up. I've decided to make it easy for you or hard, depending on your perspective. You only have to count to twenty, but you have to do it three times. If you make a mistake, we'll start over. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master, I understand, but why...?"

Before she could finish her question the flogger crashed down on her ass the tips stinging and the weight pushing her down. It hurt! He had never hit her with so much force before. "One!" she cried out. The next one was just as hard as were the ones that followed. By the time she reached tweny she had tears in her eyes and her cheeks were throbbing.

Then the pain changed from all over to specific points as the crop snapped against her tender flesh. Much worse than a bee sting, the crop was harsh and the sound loud in her ears. The pain was fierce and unexpected, she suddenly realized that this was serious and not a game. He was truly punishing her. The crop snapped at the tender flesh between her thigh and buttock and she yelled out "Three!" Now the tears were starting to come and she felt lost. "Fifteen! Sixteen!" she cried. Why, oh why had she angered him? Why had she hurt him? Never again.

Suddenly his voice was in her ear, "Breathe, slave, don't hold your breath. Just breathe through it." She gasped in a lungful of air and exhaled shakily. She drew in another breath. The tears were coming now because even in his harshness he was still kind and loving. He finished the cropping with her counting loudly in tear soaked gasps.

"Master," she sobbed, "I'm so sorry, so very sorry!"

"I know you are and I forgive you, but lessons must be learned and you need to remember just how serious this is. You are mine. Your body is mine to do with as I please. No one touches you without my permission. All your holes belong to me. Now I'm going to cane you and it's going to hurt. Remember two things: that I love you very much and that it ends at twenty."

Master picked up the cane. There was a sadness in his eyes, but a grimness to his mouth. He drew back and cracked her on both cheeks. She screamed out "One!" then "Two!" This pain was new and sharp and she couldn't get away from it. She was squirming and pulling against the restraints. CRACK! "Four!" she screamed sobbing. Like lines of fire across her already sore ass. Her whole body was trembling. CRACK! CRACK! "Five! Oh my God! Six! Please!" She would do anything to get away from the pain.

"Who owns you?" Master demands

"You do Master!" She cries. CRACK! "Seven!" The blindfold is soaked with tears and her nose is running.

"Who loves you?" Master asks

"You do, Master!" her voice is hoarse and clogged with tears. CRACK! CRACK! "Eight! Nine!" She screams the numbers into the mattress. Only eleven more, oh God, eleven more!

"And who do you love, slave?" Master asks quietly, so that she just hears him over the sounds of her own crying.

"I love you, Master! Only you, always you!" CRACK! "ARGH! TEN!" Her ass has flames of fire rolling across it. It feels like it is swollen up twice its size.

She lay there shaking and sobbing unable to catch her breath. She was surprised as Master released her feet and then came around and released her hands. He gathered her up in his arms and kissed her. He held her while she cried, stroking her hair and caressing her face. After a little bit she calmed down and finally ran her hand across her ass. It was hot and red and she felt welts. To her surprise her nipples hardened and she realized that there was a lot of wetness between her legs.

"You did well, my slave. Have you learned your lesson? I still owe you ten if you haven't..."

"Oh yes, Master! Never again!"

"Very good. Now what's for dinner? I seemed to have worked up an appetite!" Master grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson Learned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 448 milliseconds