• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tablet Master Ch. 01

Tablet Master Ch. 01

12

A new master

I tried attacking everyone but the Master a few times, but he's too careful now and he's always alone when he summons me. I can't attack him and he knows it. I miss my freedom. I don't hate this world, but I miss watching television. This world is so far behind in terms of technology; no cars, no electricity, barely a semblance of engineering. Well... magic does replace most of those things. I find it hard to understand how most humanoids manage to survive without powers. I'm weak compared to other creatures of magic and I can still best ten Humans or eight Orcs... at least five Wolfmen... without using my powers of course, otherwise I can wipe out an entire army... okay, maybe just a small army, but still. They fight with swords and bows. They can barely make it close enough to hit me and arrows certainly hurt less than bullets. I remember when I was hit by so many bullets I almost died. Oh no, don't think about death. At least I can't really die in here and if he kills me again, I'll just come back here for another ten days. It feels like it's been more than ten days though, was it? I'm so bored I want to get out of here, but I don't want to suffer and die again. What did I do to deserve this?

Mia felt as though every hair of her black fur was a finger being crushed, her feline ears folded like a bad sheet of paper, her tail pierced by a million needles, and every bone of her body scraped by a knife. The process took merely a second, but it hurt intensely every time her body materialized. 'What took him so long,' she thought. She no longer knew if she preferred to be summoned out of the Tablet or left to her own thoughts inside. She was terrified at the idea of the pain she already anticipated, yet she loathed the feeling of nothingness while trapped inside the Tablet.

"What are your wishes, Master?" She said, bowing her head low.

Her body was trembling already. She expected the words so much it echoed in her head without anyone saying them; 'Don't move, don't resist and don't fight back!'

Those were the words Master Salks said every time. He hated her for what she was. He hated her looks, her fur, her smell, and her voice. No one had ever hated her before him, or at least, no one ever expressed it as much as he did right from the first time he summoned her out of the Tablet.

"Who are you?" a voice asked.

A chill coursed through her spine as this new voice echoed through her eardrums instead of the dreadful words. She opened her eyes and looked up at her new master as a bright grin took shape on her feline face. "Mia," she answered.

The man smiled back at her. He was not Master Salks. She still couldn't believe it but he was clearly delighted by the sight of her and in no way repulsed, nor filled with hatred. He was staring at her breasts, but she didn't mind. It was flattering even.

He wore a bright blue tunic embroidered with red pattern around the collar and sleeves, a pair of dark purple pants, and fancy leather boots. Adorning him were a few rings, bracelets and necklaces. His face was darkened by a thick beard and his dark hair was just long enough to rest on his shoulders. It gave him a stern look, brightened by his green eyes. His face made him look strong in contrast to his thin body frame.

"What are you?" he asked with his gaze fixed at her breast.

She could hear his heart pounding with her heightened sense of hearing. "Mia is a Demon Kinneeg Fairy!" she said, crouching with her hands between her feet before she looked up at her new master. She grinned as his gaze finally went from her breast to her yellow feline eyes. She pricked her cat ears upward as her tail started swishing with anticipation. It had been such a long time since she had had a new master she could hardly contain her excitement.

"Can you heal?" the man said, crossing his arms as he cleared his throat.

Mia nodded.

"I need you to heal my father," he said, pointing his finger over her head.

Mia looked over her shoulder to see the archway the man was pointing at. They were standing on a fancy carpet in the middle of a large corridor. Her sensitive nose picked up the familiar scent of her previous Master Salk's residence, but she had never had the luxury to wander about. She only knew three rooms in what she believed was a large manor in a big city.

She hurried into the room, eager to find a wounded person who had been hurt in the fight to kill her previous master, but her enthusiasm died instantly as she saw him lying down in the bed and trembling from a strong fever. She yowled through a long, desperate sigh and looked at her new master as her brows puckered into a frown.

"What?" He took a step back defensively. "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Mia does not want to heal Master Salks," she said.

"But you said you can heal!"

"Yes... Mia can heal... but Mia does not want to." She looked down in shame.

"I thought you had to serve me!"

"Yes... Mia must serve, but new Master must command Mia to do so unless Mia actually wants to." She looked up with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Yeee... hrmmm... maybe?" The man scratched his head. "Why don't you want to heal him?"

"Mia hates Master Salks," She poked the sick man on the cheek with a snarl on her face.

"I guess you're not the only one... but what did he do to you exactly?"

"Master Salks kills Mia every time." She clenched her fists above his face as though she was about to hit him. "Master Salks tortures Mia until Mia is near death before letting other men rape Mia... sometime creatures... until Mia dies." She moved back a little, distancing herself from the temptation.

The man gulped and stared for a moment. "Would you still heal him if I commanded you to?"

Mia nodded reluctantly. "The Tablet will force Mia to do things when Mia does not want to." She pointed her finger towards the Tablet in his left hand. "The curse will cause agony when Mia disobeys and if this is not enough to make Mia comply... then the curse will take control of Mia's body, but the pain continues until the command gets completed. Sometimes a command can take very long to complete."

"Then I won't command you to heal him," he said, "I will not make you do anything you don't want to do, but I would really appreciate if you could heal him. He's still my father. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do after all he has done, but I need a few answers from him."

"Mia would prefer to kill Master Salks." She hopped on to the bed and leaned over the sick man's face. "Where is Master Salks hurt anyways?" She pushed the blanket off to reveal an unscathed, but sweaty body.

"I don't know. Can you save him?"

"Mia can try, but if new master will not force Mia, then Mia wants new master to promise Master Salks will never be Mia's master again."

"I promise," he said, "but why do you keep calling him Master Salks if he isn't your current master and you keep calling me new master? ...and this master thing is starting to confuse me." He shook his head.

"Mia is used to calling Master Salks, Master Salks," she said. "New master did not tell Mia a name yet."

"My name is Aven."

"Mia is pleased to serve Master Aven," she said with a grin.

Mia placed her hand on Salks' forehead. She scanned the man from head to toe using her psychic powers to diagnose his condition, receiving an imprint of the internal condition of flesh, muscles, bones, nerves, and blood vessels. Knowing exactly what was going on under that skin, she moved to straddle the trembling man's face. She locked her legs around his neck and behind his shoulders pressing her crotch strongly against his mouth and nose. She shoved bunch of pillows under his head to lift it up, pushing his face even harder against her mound.

"You'll choke him!" Aven said as he reached to put his free hand on her shoulder.

"Mister Salks' brain is swelling," she said. "Mia must open Mister Salks' skull and this requires great precision. Mia must immobilize the head."

"How do I know you're not trying to kill him?"

"Mia never lies!" she said, glaring at him. "Mia knows no other way. Master Aven must trust Mia."

Aven stepped back. "All right... go on."

Mia produced an invisible telekinetic force to bounce faster than light between her forefingers. She used it as a blade to open up the front part of his skull with the precision of a surgeon, freeing the brain from its confined space. Salks' body stopped trembling instantly. Aven was awed as she moved off of the sick man. She put the skull back in place and kept her hands on each side of his head. A pale blue energy glowed for a moment as the cut sealed slowly. "Mia's healing can only accelerate the natural process of one's regenerative capacity. It does not work when something still causes more damage than the body can handle on its own. Mister Salks will be fine soon."

Aven leaned closer to try and find a scar after a moment, but there was none. The scalp had healed completely and no one could ever tell that his brain was exposed just a moment earlier. "Wow... This is amazing!"

Mia crouched on the bed next to Salks, observing him with a snarl on her face. "What does Master Aven want from Mia now?"

"I want to know what you know about the tablet; what it can do and what are its limitations."

"Master Aven already knows how to activate the Tablet," she said. "He who speaks the special words while touching the Tablet becomes the Master. Mia will appear and serve the Master. If the words are spoken when Mia is already there, Mia returns to the Tablet, otherwise Mia can stay for as long as the Master desires... or until Mia dies. If Mia is returned to the Tablet, the words will disappear and Mia cannot be summoned for one day. When Mia dies, the words disappear for ten days."

"So... I could keep you out here for months, send you back, and then call you back again the next day?"

Mia nodded.

"How do you feel when you're in there?" he asked.

"Mia feels very lonely. Mia can think... only think."

"That's torture!"

Mia nodded.

Salks groaned at that moment and Mia hopped off the bed like a scared little mouse. Aven laughed. The sick man opened his eyes and sat up slowly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Salks groaned as he sat on the bed. "That filthy demon was on my bed wasn't it?"

Mia snarled from behind Aven's leg.

"That demon just saved your life," Aven said.

"Why the hell did it put its dirty fur all over my face?" Salks sputtered, wiping his mouth with his forearm.

"You were trembling a lot and she had to hold your head still to cut open your skull." Aven petted Mia's head and smiled at her. "But don't worry, she fixed you without leaving a scar."

Salks glared as he stood off the bed. "You still haven't answered my question son!"

"I'm not sure why I even bothered coming here," Aven turned to leave.

"You will stop right there boy!"

"Put some clothes on!" Aven said, as he kept going in a hurry. "Mia, come with me!"

Mia followed hastily after Aven. He walked all the way to the dining room and sat at the table. "Can you cook Mia?"

Mia nodded.

"Cook me something nice," he said.

Mia smiled and hurried towards the kitchen.

"Wait!" Aven said.

She stopped instantly and turned to look at him.

"Please forgive my manners," he said. "I'm used to have servants, but I don't want to treat you as such. I meant to say 'would you please cook me something nice?'"

"Mia will be glad to cook a meal for Master Aven," she said with a smile.

She hurried into the kitchen, rummaging around to find the right food for the perfect meal. She was almost finished cooking a thick piece of meat in a mixture of vegetable and wine when Salks barged in. "Get your filthy stench out of my kitchen!" He pointed the tip of his dagger at her.

Mia ran out of the kitchen hastily, cowering next to Aven. "What are you doing Father?" Aven rose to his feet.

"This demon deserves a beating," Salks said with a malicious smirk on his face. "Hand me the Tablet!"

"No!" Aven grabbed the Tablet from the table.

"Then tell it to bow before me and not to move!"

"You are mad," Aven shook his head in shame.

"I'm mad? ... I'm mad! This thing is a demon and it deserves to suffer, and if I can make a few gold coins from her suffering then that's a bonus!"

"A few gold!" Aven almost choked. "You sold her to be raped and murdered for a handful of gold and you are proud of that?"

Salks laughed. "I never sold her to be murdered... I made sure I landed the killing blow every single time."

"You are completely senseless! No wonder mother fled as far away from you as she could."

Salks launched forward to backhand his son, but his hand was stopped by an invisible force as Mia stretched one hand forward. "No one hurts Mia's master!" She flicked her wrist and shoved Salks across the room with her telekinesis. He slammed into the wall and fell to his knee.

"Mia stop!" Aven said.

Salks glared at Mia, letting out a low growl of anger as he stood back up wobbling slightly. "Kill that thing!"

"No! You listen to me now," Aven said with a sudden surge of confidence. "I came back here to tell you that my mother was dead, but what I found was an old dying man in a crumbling manor! You had to sell all your servants, but one, to maintain your depraved life style. Then I discover you've been selling this lovely creature to the highest bidder for a handful of..."

Salks took a step forward, fuming. "That creature is not lovely! That creature is a Demon!"

"Have you ever bothered asking her what she can do?" Aven said.

"Why bother? Anything and everything Demons do is evil."

"What you did to her is evil!" Aven pointed his finger at his father's face. "What she did for you earlier is pure selflessness. She saved your life!"

"I'd rather be dead than owe my life to a Demon!"

"Then cut your damn throat with your dagger and let us be done with your arrogance!"

"This is no way to talk to your father!"

"You're not my father anymore!"

"Give me the Tablet!" Salks launched at Aven to try and grab the Tablet, but Mia shoved him back into the wall before he could touch it.

Mia lifted her arm up as her telekinesis heaved him off the ground, pinned against the wall.

Aven walked closer to stare into his father's eyes. "How long have you had Mia?"

"Three years," Salks said with his throat choked slightly.

"Three years," Aven scoffed. "If I wanted to use her as slave to do my biddings... I'd be filthy rich in three years. I could make thousands of gold coins just for using her healing ability and besides holding you against the wall like this, I don't even know what else she can do with her powers." Aven laughed for a moment. His father continued to struggle for his freedom futilely. "The best part is that I don't intend to command her and I believe she will still help to make me rich willingly. You can let him go Mia."

Salks fell on all four and hurried to get back on his feet.

"I'm keeping Mia." Aven tossed a pouch at his father's feet. "There's a little over two thousand gold coins' worth of gems in that pouch. It was my duty to return this to you."

Salks stared, defeated and angry as his son walked away with Mia. She turned to look at Salks just before exiting the dining room and stuck out her tongue at him. The man screamed and broke a chair against the wall. Aven kept going. Mia followed with a bright smile on her feline face. She had a new master at last. It didn't matter to her if he was Salks' son. She wouldn't get killed once every ten days. That thought made her happy.

Aven walked past the manor's gate and around the next corner before he stopped in a small alley. He leaned against the wall, holding his head with trembling hands. Mia watched with her head cocked slightly to one side, her brows uneven while the tip of her tail tapped at the ground. "What is happening to Master Aven?"

"I can't believe I stood up to him like that," Aven said. "Thank you Mia."

"Mia does not understand," she said.

"He used to beat me all the time," Aven said, "and things got worse after my mother left. She fled with my uncle seven years ago and went to another city. She couldn't bring me with them but swore she'd find a way to get me out of here. I had to endure the beatings for two years before my mother was true to her word. My uncle came back for me when I was fourteen. He managed to make himself mayor of a small district. Life was fine until he was murdered a few weeks ago."

Mia kept staring blankly, trying to connect the dots of events that would enlightened her understanding of the current situation.

Aven chuckled. "You are intriguingly cute you know?"

Mia smiled.

"My mother died a few weeks ago." Aven sighted deeply. "She was blamed and hung for my uncle's murder. I'm convinced she didn't do it. He always treated her well, much better than my father ever had, and all he asked in return was for her to open her legs once in a while to satiate his needs. She never hated him for it and I don't think she would have killed him for that... or for anything else. Some people thought I was in on it, but I was with my best friend Beraum -- the Magistrate's nephew -- the night of the murder. My mother's last wish before the execution was to have me delivered that pouch of gems to my father."

Aven sat down against the wall. "I wanted to turn around with every step I took closer to this city, but I kept going to honor my mother. I expected to find my father living in his fancy manor with a bunch of newly acquired wives and servants, but instead I found a poor dying man lying in his bed with a strange tablet besides him. His last servant said that my father had gone mad and left me with him."

Aven stretched his arm out to scratch Mia behind her ear. She cocked her head slightly and purred from his gentle touch. "The writings on the Tablet said that by speaking 'Mia-këllaradÿss' -- is that your full name?" Mia shook her head. "-- a helpful servant with great powers would appear... and so you did." He raised a brow. "So... that name starts with Mia, which is your name, I know that much. What is that name?"

"Këllaradÿss is just a word to trigger the magic," Mia said, purring heavily to his touch.

"You intervened when my father tried to hit me," Aven said. "I wasn't prepared to face him physically. I'm surprised I did so well to challenge him until that moment, but if you hadn't stopped him, I would have submitted once again. He's stronger than me, but with you at my side at that very moment, I knew I could stand up to him, I even wanted to kill him, but that wasn't my mother's wish. I'm free from my father's shadow at last, and it's all because of you." Aven leaned forward and planted a kiss on her feline muzzle, "Thank you."

"Mia is happy to have helped Master Aven." Mia grinned proudly. "What can Mia do to make Master Aven feel even happier?"

Aven gazed into her eyes for a moment, a bulge growing in his pants. "I wouldn't dare asking that of you Mia," he said, gulping.

"Mia is happy to please and to serve," she said. "Mia really likes Master Aven." She moved to straddle him and started massaging his shoulders. Aven groaned before he knew what was happening. His shoulders lowered instantly and his arms fell limp on each side of his body. He groaned heavily as she continued to squeeze his shoulders with a strong yet gentle touch. "Does Master Aven allow Mia to use any powers to make Master Aven feel better?"

"Yes Mia... you can use whatever powers you have to make me feel better," Aven said.

Mia grinned. She activated her ability to connect with Aven's mind so that she could read his thoughts and desires, as well as feel his emotions. Amplified by her telekinesis, she continued to massage his shoulders and his neck just in the right spots. His bulge grew bigger. "Master Aven really enjoys the massage," Mia said softly as her hands abandoned his shoulder to grab his face. She rubbed his temples and cheekbones at the same time with her fingers while her telekinesis continued to massage his shoulders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tablet Master Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds