• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 09

Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 09

Hema woke slowly as the sunlight streaming through her bedroom window crept down the wall and onto her closed eyelids as she yawned and stretched her limbs recalling the blurred events of the night before and in doing so the incredible dream she'd had which was fantastic, she had really enjoyed it and the crotch of her panties was still wet to prove it!

Then she remembered her plan and jumped eagerly out of bed to put it into action.

Throwing on a robe Hema made her way down the hall to the bathroom.

The door was ajar so she went straight on in and as she turned from locking the door a masculine voice startled her.

"Hi Sis!" it was her cousin he'd done it again!

But Hema was determined not to be humiliated this time. Turning towards him she smiled her most alluring smile.

"Finished with the shower Sham?" she asked demurely.

"Yeah sure Sis go right ahead." he replied toweling his wet hair dry.

Sham was naked and as usual taking great pleasure in displaying himself in front of his younger cousin.

He smiled back at her fully expecting the young woman to flee from the room at any moment.

Hema didn't move instead she stared openly at her cousin's body taking a more than passing cousinly interest. He was so sure of himself she couldn't resist a little joke at his expense.

"Ooooh! I know what that is!" she cried pointing at her cousin's limp cock.

"Yeah what?" asked Sham hopefully.

"It's just like a prick only smaller!" she replied unable to keep from laughing at the stunned look on her cousin's face.

He frowned for a second but then a smile crossed his handsome features as he joined in the joke. "You're right! I've been swindled!" he laughed, looking down at his flaccid organ.

Feeling a little embarrassed, Sham asked his cousin if she wanted him to leave while she showered.

"Only if you want to, cousin dear!" she replied, sounding much bolder than she felt as she began to remove her clothes.

Now it was Sham's turn to stare he couldn't believe his little cousin was going to undress in front of him, her nubile young breasts sprang free as she pulled off her top and Sham could only gape at her firm, ripe little tits.

"Jesus!" he moaned under his breath.

"Pardon you say something Sham?" she smiled.

"Nnn.. No!" he stuttered staring uneasily at her naked flesh.

Hema was beginning to enjoy exposing herself to her cousin's lustful gaze.

She watched him lick his dry parched lips, his eyes following her fingers as they slid beneath the waistband of her panties.

She had him wrapped around her little finger!

If she had asked him to kiss her ass, she was sure he would have done so without even thinking.

"This is going to be easier than I ever imagined" she thought peeling the tiny sheer garment slowly down over her slim tanned thighs.

Sham's eyes nearly popped out of his head as Hema stepped out of her panties and stood completely naked before him.

He could clearly see the moist pink slit of her young pussy through the sparse covering of light brown curls and the young man began to lick his lips unconsciously.

"See something you like Sham?" Hema laughed before he could answer she stepped into the shower cubicle and closed the door leaving her cousin panting like a puppy outside.

Hema purposely left the shower door open a few inches so that her cousin would be able to see her as she showered.

She felt excitingly wicked, and suddenly realized that not only did she like sex she also liked it when men looked at her the way Sham had just done.

It turned her on more than she would have admitted even to herself. The hot stinging jets of water refreshed her young body as she soaped it all over paying particular attention to her firm, pointed breasts.

Out of the corner of her eye Hema could see her cousin looking at her through the opening and turned slightly so that he could get a better view.

Pretending not to notice that he was still there Hema began to spread the soapy lather down over her firm belly and between her legs.

She could have sworn she heard a moan as her fingers began to rub the creamy foam along the insides of her glistening young thighs as Sham was transfixed with wonder.

He had always thought that his younger cousin had a cute pair of tits and now he was actually watching her spread soap all over them! As she moved her hands lower he moaned softly watching her rub her fingers gently between her legs.

"Christ! I'd love to do that for her!" beginning to grow of its own accord and his right hand moved automatically to grasp the stiffening organ as he watched.

Hema saw her cousin's fingers encircle his prick and begin to move it back and forth.

"God, he's actually going to jack off!" which was already becoming aroused by the movement of her soapy fingers.

The knowledge that her naked body had such an immediate effect on her own cousin was immensely exciting and she felt a powerful surge of lust flash through her young loins.

She wanted to masturbate in front of him too! Her pussy lips parted as Hema inserted a soapy finger into her heated slit.

All the time her eyes were fixed on Sham's fist-encased prick.

Moving so that she was facing the partly opened door Hema directed the shower nozzle so that the warm spray fell directly on her pussy mound and leant back against the tiled wall slowly spreading her creamy thighs until the lips of her cunt parted and a steady stream of water invaded the hot wet crevice.

"Ooooooooohhh!" she moaned loudly.

It was a deep guttural moan and Sham's fist began to move even faster up and down the thickening shaft of his prick as he heard his cousin groan in such obvious pleasure.

He could see the dark inner lips of her pussy now and the tiny hole beneath her clitoris which he knew would be tight and hot.

His cock was throbbing and jerking in his hand and Sham knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer before he creamed.

Hema stared with admiration at her cousin's cock and inserted a long slim finger into her moistening pussy and it certainly had grown a lot since she had first seen it.

In fact it was huge!

Easily as big as her Uncle's had been the night before!

The sight of her cousin's long stiff cock pumping powerfully between his clenched fingers was beginning to affect the woman immensely and she became acutely aware of her swollen gently throbbing clitoris.

She ran a finger back and forth over the hard little bundle of nerves as she watched her cousin working his fist up and down his stiff prick with considerably more speed, Hema was completely absorbed by the lascivious situation, totally turned on and she wanted him to come with her to spurt his jism at the same time her own pussy creamed but she had to see his face when he came and so throwing caution to the wind, Hema turned off the shower and with a trembling slid the door open fully.

Sham's initial surprise stopped his jerking hand for only a second.

But as he saw the look of undisguised lust on his cousin's pretty features some of his earlier bravado returned with an uncertain smile he sat back against the hand basin and resumed jerking his enormous hard-on with strong lengthy strokes as his eyes took in her young beauty which was made all the more appealing by her obvious state of sexual arousal.

The nipples of her nicely rounded tits stood out like little pink strawberries against the darker aureoles and tiny beads of water still clung to her creamy flesh.

As Sham watched breathlessly, Hema's fingers continuously stroked and parted the small almost hairless lips of her pussy, delving inside only momentarily before gently massaging the hard, sensitive bud at the top of her little pink slit.

"Man that's something to see, sure do look pretty when you're all honked up like that, Hema." He blurted.

"Oh, Shamny, I've been so damn horny all morning!" she moaned.

"Me too Sis! Just look at this!" said her cousin wiggling his fully erect cock at her.

"Ooooh Golly! Did I do that? It looks so biiiiiig!" giggled Hema in a false little-woman voice pretending to be surprised.

"Cut it out Sis! You damn well know you did.I nearly creamed when you started to play with yourself.

Jesus what a turn on!" he was excited.

"Well it IS big almost as big as Uncle's!" she confessed.

"Whaaat! When have you ever seen Dad's cock like this?" he asked accusingly holding the massive shaft towards her.

"Last night. He and your Mom were going at it in their room and I... I sort of saw them."

"Yeah, sure! Spied on them more like it... you randy little cunt!" a conspiratorial smile crossed his handsome features as he asked the next question.

"Did you see much?... I mean... What were they actually doing, Hema?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now I thing we've both got some urgent business to attend to before somebody catches us, don't you?" she gasped nodding towards his momentarily forgotten dick.

Yeah sure! I'm with you Sis!"

They both laughed at the implications of his last comment.

Hema raised one of her legs for him so that her pussy was fully exposed.

The light brown bush of pubic fluff amazingly developed for a woman so young curled lushly at base of her belly.

She looked into his eyes knowing that her cousin would be able to stare straight into the scarlet-lipped slit running down the center of her cunt and that the sight would arouse him all the more. Sham moved closer.

"Look at me!" she whispered becoming totally swept up in the passion she had helped to engender between them.

"Watch me making love to myself! Oooooh do it to yourself at the same time and we'll come together!"

Sham watched as his little cousin's fingers began to move up and down between the puffy wet lips of her young gash and the sight was incredible!

He had never seen a pussy that looked so neat, so delicious so fucking edible the delicate female flesh glistened wetly as she squeezed the increasingly moist folds between her fingers.

The entire area was covered with the clear oil which her lusty arousal had generated.

Looking up he became aware that her own gaze was directed towards his fist full of hard fuck-muscle.

"I bet this is what Dad's cock looks like when he's shoving it up Mom's cunt!" he grunted, wrapping his palm around the thick shaft and plunging his hips towards her fucking into his hand.

Hema felt a spasm of pleasure fire he loins as she watched her cousin's graphic demonstration. "Yessss! Just like that!" she moaned, picturing her Uncle's cock stabbing into her aunt's cunt as it had last night.

The young man saw the look on his cousin's face when he mentioned their parents and decided to follow it up since it obviously turned her on something fierce.

"Yeah," he whispered stepping closer, "and I bet it really fills Mom's cunt 'til she screams!" Hema was beside herself with pleasure as her hand moved feverishly around in her juicy cunt flesh as her cousin's words had unleashed the fantasies of her dreams and accelerated her rapid rise towards blessed relief.

Sham was in control once more. He watched his cousin writhe in sexual abandon as he slowly pumped on his cock, keeping it nice and hard. He looked at her fingers slithering like snakes over her slick, red flesh as her back began to arch with pleasure.

Hema was moaning softly, engrossed in her fantasy fuck. "Ohhhhh! Mmmmmhhhhhh! Arrhhhmmmmmm!" emboldened by her lust, Sham moved into the stall and stood in front of her.

His pulse raced as he felt the animal heat emanating from her body.

He wondered how far she would let him go if he felt her up.

Still working his left hand over his rigid prick, Sham reached out tentatively with his right and cupped one of his cousin's jiggling tits.

She didn't seem to notice straight away, so he began to squeeze and caress the soft, firm flesh.

Hema's eyes opened slowly as she stared at her cousin through a passion clouded haze. In her present condition she wouldn't have cared who was touching her.

"Ohhhhh, Yessss!" she groaned, pressing her breasts against his hand.

Sham couldn't believe it! She wanted him to touch her. Christ!! This was outta' sight! He had to feel her cunt!

Reluctantly taking his hand from her luscious little breast, Sham slid it down over the curve of her belly and joined hers in Hema's slick, heated slit.

She moaned again, humping forwards. This time her hips pressed against his hand, trapping it between their bodies.

Sham's cock was firmly wedged up against his little cousin's belly, twitching in delight at the electrifying contact with her soft, warm flesh.

"Oh, Shamnnnyyy!" she whimpered, grasping hold of the throbbing organ pressing against her belly. Sham groaned with delight as her slim fingers closed around his cock.

They were so small that they didn't quite meet around the shaft's huge girth. "Oh, Mmmmmmm yes! Sis, that feel's nice!" he breathed into her ear

"Move your fingers up and down!"

Hema did as she was instructed, although more by instinct than by command.

Her cousin's fingers felt good inside her cunt, even better than her own had, and she loved the way he went straight for her sensitive little nub of a clitoris.

"Yesss! Oh, fuck yes! Shamnny, play with my clit!" The hot young 19 year old was desperate now and her cousin's fingers were just what she needed. She was so close!

Her cousin was nearly there too, the combination of fingering his cousin's wet little cunt and having her jerk on his dick, was just too much for him. Although he ached to stick his cock into her juicy cunt, he thought better of it.

That would be going too far! The forbidden taboo of incest still had a strong influence, even in his highly aroused state.

"I'mmm nnearly thhhhere, Shamny" whimpered Hema pulling in his cock like a little demon, sliding her fingers expertly up and down the full length.

"Me too Hema! Oh, fuck Sis! I love you!" Feeling the climactic surge mounting in his balls, Sham churned his fingers more rapidly in the pussy flooded snatch pumping his fingers into her tight, wet hole as deeply as he could.

"Yessss! Oh, fuck me Shamny! Fuck me with your fingers! Fuck me with your cock! Ooooo! Christ, I'm Cumming!" as Hema bit down on her bottom lip to stop from screaming out her orgasm, as wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through her seething twat.

Sham hardly heard his cousin's pleading moans as his own climax crashed down on him. His cock jerked and bucked in Hema's hand like a crazy animal and finally, powerful jets of hot, thick love-cream began to spurt against her heaving belly.

Hema lunged furiously against her cousin's hand until the intense spasms began to fade, leaving dull, satisfying warmth pervading her loins. She felt his hot, sticky sperm on her skin, running down between their bodies to mingle with the woman-cum in her quivering pussy.

Sham hugged his cousin tightly against his Muscular chest as his own orgasm faded. His cock still surprisingly hard, nudged against the top of her cunt, Hema's trembling fingers still wrapped tightly around its massive circumference.

Instinctively Hema maneuvered the tip of her cousin's cock until it pressed between the lips of her pussy. The sudden, exquisite contact brought a simultaneous moan of pleasure from them both.

Sham was beside himself with lust by now little cousin or not, she obviously wanted it, and he desperately needed a fuck, otherwise he was going to be as horny as a ten-puckered bull all day long.

Sham was just about to hunch forwards and buries his cock in her inviting little cunt when a sudden knock on the door scared them both half to death.

"Come on in there! Breakfast's nearly ready!" yelled Sham's mother.

They sprang apart like two scalded cats.

Sham dressed hastily and left without looking back at his cousin.

Hema turned on the tap and resumed her shower, a sly smile forming on her lips as she washed her cousin's semi-congealed cum off her little tanned belly.

"Things certainly wouldn't be boring around here from now on!" she thought her wicked smile widened broadly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds