• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jan's Night Out

Jan's Night Out

12

We were staying at the Hilton near Tysons Corner, loving a three day weekend away from the kids and celebrating nothing more specific than being able to act like young lovers again. I love that we have an energetic and open, perchance experimentally inclined sex life – nothing too far out there, just a willingness to explore the kinky side of sexual openness and an interest in centering around a comfort level, no, an appreciation, love of, and fascination with one another's bodies. And I freely admit, and hope you will support and nurture it, to having an erotic preference to being able to watch as your earthy, organic sexiness, or sexual aura, is seen and felt by others. I can't begin to describe for you the amazing, intensely erotic, even heart-pounding thrill this brings me.

We went to Cities with a group of mostly girls and a couple of guys. We had all been drinking at a comedy club before arriving so we were laughing and happy and a bit crazy. Because you know how much I enjoy helping you choose outfits for evenings out, you were wearing a thin white linen blouse that buttoned up the front. Knowing my love of your breasts and nipples, especially aroused nipples, you wore no bra and allowed for two or so top buttons to remain free. From time to time, when turned "just so", this gave anyone next to you a view to the softy rounded, curved side of your breast and often the pink rosebud nipple. And if they stood to your right, they could sometimes see the silver lizard nipple ring, pulling the left nipple through the tight hoop, a bit engorged and nearly an inch long against the fabric of your blouse.

If you stood and reached across a table, under just the right, and did I ever pray for right, conditions, a lucky and observant person might be treated to a view down your top across and over the breast and nipples with a gap between nipple and shirt. This view of your breasts freely hanging is worthy of an orgasm in and of itself. Along with the blouse, you wore that short green, kind of floral print skirt and, at least at the start of the night, your small, thin purple thong panty. What a gorgeous and sexy woman you were that night! Like the blouse, under certain conditions, like standing and reaching across the table, or bending down to retrieve a dropped item, one was treated to the soft, curvy cup of your bottom and a thin purple strap running between your cheeks – disappearing into the cleft between your legs.

Knowing that I am not much of a dancer, you and one of the girls took to the dance floor after we all threw back a shot of tequila. I stayed at the table and chatted while contentedly watching you both move to the rhythms of the music on a floor so crowded it was less a "couples" dance and more a happy, safe mosh pit. It wasn't ling before you two were separated and you found yourself dancing first side to side, and then front to front with an attractive young black man of similar build as I though a bit taller. You both stayed partners through several changes of musical tempo until you both had hands on one another's hips, swaying and moving about the floor. Just watching this and anticipating where it might lead, where I hoped it would lead, made for a painfully constricting erection to have to remain hidden while I sat at the table – though I must confess to sneaking a few strokes along the length of my hard cock through my jeans.

Before long, your dance partner casually slipped his arms around your waist, his hands coming together behind your back and gently resting just barely over the top of your ass. You eased into this more intimate dance embrace willingly and pushed your body against his, breasts moving back and forth under your shirt and across his chest, bouncing to the turns of the music and your movement around the dance floor. The dance floor was dark and allowed for an intimacy I am sure you both sought, but not so sheltered as to prevent my watching as the two of you melted into a quiet corner. While continuing to move to the music, I'm sure I saw a subtle movement of your hips forward against his jeans. I imagined a slow and deliberate grinding of your pussy against what I am sure was his cock, hard and pressing, bulging against the restraint of his pants.

The two of you continued dancing slowly, careful to stay in your private corner when I noticed that one of his hands had strayed from your hip and was hidden between the sides of your shirt. From my table, angled at your side and only ten feet away, I was clearly see that he was holding and squeezing your whole breast and not so gently pulling at your nipple. You seemed to respond to each pull and twist with a thrust forward at your waist, against his crotch. It was almost as if you were trying to fuck him there in the corner. His hand left your breast and returned to cup your ass as he bodily pulled you into him and for the first time that evening, you kissed with open mouth and exploring tongues. Your hands were on his chest while his free hand pulled the back of your head into his mouth, pulling at your hair.

I think, to the disappointment of you both, the song ended and the DJ announced a short break. In tingling anticipation of what you might say, I watched as you exchanged a few words with your friend before returning to our table. You sat across from me so gave no signal that we were married or even together. Do you remember what you said? You asked if it would be okay if you kissed another man while dancing. I of course responded with "of course it's okay" to have you "confess" you already had. You were clearly relieved I wasn't angry and energetically excited about returning to your new playmate. By this time he was standing with a couple of friends at the bar. You laughed and giggled as I okayed your playfulness and nearly bounced across the room to play some more.

The four of you stood at the bar talking and laughing and throwing back another shot or two (tequila I suspect). While standing there, he had his arm around your waist and from time to time, he would casually squeeze your ass making you laugh and touch his arm, face, or side gently, almost a caressing response. After a few more drinks and I think another shot, you said something to him and kissed him on the cheek. At first I was disappointed as I assumed your evening of play and my voyeur night were over, but you surprised me and walked right past our table and to the ladies room. "Whew!" I though to myself, you only had to pee. But I was let down when you came out and once again sat down at our table across from me. But you didn't let me "down" so to speak and I quickly "rose" to the occasion when I felt your hand under the table on my knee and upon my own exploration, your soaking wet thong draped across my knee. You were bareback under your short skirt!

Can I saw I almost came in my pants! And if that wasn't enough, as you excused yourself and pushed your chair back to leave the table, I was presented a long, clear view between your parted legs into your bare crotch and to your neatly trimmed, red-haired pussy. The lips were red and swollen, exposed after shaving the lower portions the day prior. I was seriously conflicted; my cock wanting you to stay and my cock wanting you to go play so could continue enjoying your sexual glow. The excitement and energy in your face made my decision for easy as I let you slip so easily back into the arms of your new acquired black male friend. I have to say I was throbbing and my heart racing as I watched you walk carefully across the bar, your skirt open below, exposing your own excitement to a breeze I hoped!

You went back to your friend and slipped into his side, his arm enveloping you and grabbing your ass, his fingers cupped over your cheek and squeezing, a trailing index finer between and under. Do you think he could tell you had "lost" your thong? I would guess not as there was so little to it to begin with. My guess is he likely thought you had never had any panties to start. And given his hands familiarity with your ass, though through your skirt thus far, I'm pretty sure he felt you were open to the world. A quick but open, welcome-back kiss was exchanged, your lips resting on his as you playfully bit softly on his lower lip. His smile and return grabbing of your sides was evidence enough that you turned him on. His hands gently grasped your sides close enough to your breasts to allow for a quick thumb pass over your hard nipples. Was that a shiver from you I saw as he teased them even firmer?

Tony's friends were by now engaged in their own conquests which left the two of you close at the bar. He eased you back to the corner stools and you both sat, legs resting partially entwined on one anothers stools. Risking that Tony had seen me with your group of friends, I decided to move to be closer to you and your own "conquest". I took a seat two stools down with Tony's back to me but you facing my direction. As I approached the bar you caught my eyes with a flirty, direct stare while Tony faced the bartender and, as quickly as I could see that it happened, you parted your legs to flash me your curly red pussy, its lips open and swollen, wet against the leather bar seat. Just as quickly your legs closed as I practically tripped into the bar, distracted by the scene.

While I worked to get the bartenders attention, Tony turned back to you and out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he rested his dark hand above your knee, a contrast in black and white. You welcomed his caress with your own hand on his, approving of his touch. You both sipped at your drinks, bourbon and coke it seemed, and talked though I could only really hear a bit of what you spoke. I could tell it was a flirty back and forth tease based on your laughter and flaring eyes. When perchance I heard you say "how big", I could only assume the reference was to Tony. And it was clear what you meant when you said "no panties!" It was all I could do to keep from openly staring.

Maybe Tony thought you needed loosening up, who knows, but he ordered you each another shot. You both stood to drink them, tipping your glasses and laughing. Setting your glasses across the bar I caught a quick glance of your entire breast, the nipple free of the shirt beside the loosened buttons....and pressed into the wet bar. You noticed the exposure and pulled the shirt as you sat while looking at Tony and observing that he had watched as well. You sat and looked each other in the eye and I swear both nipples swelled against the shirt, harder than before. Sitting back, Tony guided you to his lap instead of your seat and you backed down against and across his lap, grinding into his own obvious arousal, both of your legs parted towards me. It was pretty dark in the bar, but light enough for me to discreetly see that in the process of mounting him, your skirt parted as well, and your bare, wet pussy was resting on his cock as it tried to free itself from his pants. I think that this surprised him as much as you but you didn't change positions or adjust your clothing. In fact, you draped an arm around his neck and you both began to kiss.

Either Tony was too drunk to notice or just didn't care, but you both kissed passionately and deeply, oblivious to my proximity. He would casually slip his hand under your shirt now and then, quickly caressing your breasts and teasing your nipples. I could hear you moan as he pulled your nipple free from the blouse, between the unbuttoned sides, stretching it an inch or more before letting it snap back into place as if it were a rubber band. I think he sensed your like of a certain amount of roughness.

By now I gather even Tony and you both decided this was a bit much for such a public location as you pushed his hands away when they would begin to slide up your leg tracing a path between your soft thighs. Briefly the erotic passion and heat of the moment overcame you and you parted, allowing his hand to ease along your thigh and into the dark, wet cleft. I could see from my voyeuristic perch his fingers slide easily and deeply into you, touching you there for the first time. Your eyes flared and with almost a grunt, you deftly closed your legs, trapping his hand away from prying eyes but firmly embedded and still stroking you from within. Gracefully you removed yourself without any further exposure and slid from his lap to stand between us. I could have reached out and touched your arm or squeezed your ass without notice from Tony, but I chose to continue my (hopefully) unnoticed observation. You leaned into him and suggested, with a trembling voice, that maybe you both should go out to the parking lot to the privacy of your (our) truck. With a happy smile and willing nod, you took his hand and arm in arm, you both left towards the door.

So this left me in a bit of a quandary...do I sit and await your return...follow and watch... stop you? Well, I chose to let you go, the thought of your getting fucked by another man and then making yourself open to me was enough to let it happen. I can't truly explain why I enjoy so much this aspect of our marriage and sex life. There is little as erotic or exciting as knowing that you are having sex with someone else, other than being able to have you shortly afterwards. Call it an affirmation of how beautiful and sexy you are. I know it....but to have others see it and feel it and experience it somehow magnifies it for me. And being able to touch you right afterwards, while your lips are swollen and red, inflamed from the heat of sex and passion, dripping and wet from the other mans cum. Your pussy hair matted and sticky, you are slick and open as I trace my finger between your lips and over your erect clitoris. And your salty taste...and the ease with which I enter...and the red, swollen nipples, worn from an evening of pinching and biting! All of this is what I enjoy from you....and the trust and comfort in each other to know this was a physical encounter and has little to do with the feelings we have for each other. Knowing that one has physical feelings and desires that can be satisfied outside of a loving and caring marriage, provided there is open and honest sharing and no hiding....this is what turns me on about you....this is why I love you....a comfort with oneself and a self-confidence in yourself and a mutual trust. Oh, but I digress....

I sat for a moment, watching you both walk out the exit, headed to the parking lot and our truck. Hopefully waiting an appropriate interval, I followed a minute or two later, emerging from the bar as you approached the truck. Fortunately for me, we had parked the truck in a back corner of the lot, it is a big truck and we usually need the extra room, against a berm with small trees and bushes along its crown. Fortunately for you, we had brought the truck which provided lots of room for you both to play on the bench seat in the front.

I nervously and quietly walked around the parking lot, looking for a spot to climb to the other side of the berm without being noticed. Tucking behind another truck, I climbed up and over the berm, into the adjoining wooded area, and moved parallel, backtracking through the trees hoping to judge the distance correctly. I got lucky, or maybe it was all that Army training, but I crouched and treaded carefully though the brush to move within about 10 feet of the trucks front bumper. An old milk crate lay in the bushes and I made it my seat, sitting above you on the berm, hidden by the undergrowth and vines draped from the trees. From my seat I could see down into the truck and the length of the front seat.

By the time I had made my way to my hiding spot, you both were kissing hotly, hands roaming over one another's bodies. His pulling your head, fingers entwined in your hair. Yours unbuttoning his shirt, hands and fingers I his chest hair and pulling his nipples in return for his earlier favors. Tony had your shirt pulled from the skirt and his fingers deftly unbuttoned your front, as his hand rubbed across both breasts clear to my view, nipples aroused and extended. The kissing continued while both of you mutually explored...bodies writhing and legs shifting and wrapping. The movement on the seat caused your skirt to rise and your pussy and flaming red hair were in clear sight. I am sure you were getting the leather seats wet as you squirmed and moved about while kissing and touching. Tony shifted his attention to the zipper on the skirts side and with your help, slipped it down and off, over your feet leaving you naked save for your open blouse. He slipped his hand between your legs as you resumed kissing, moving his fingers in and out and around your clit I assume. His face was in your neck while your head was back and your eyes closed. He seemed to be teasing you with his fingers, touching and pinching, rubbing, tracing patterns around your pussy, between the lips, over the clit, and in you deeply. You responded to the attention, clawing at his belt and pants, slipping your hand into his jeans through the open zipper, stroking his shaft with abandon. He pulled your blouse back and off your shoulders, as you lay your head back against the seat top. Now completely naked, you looked amazing, back arched and nipples up...bottom raising from the seat as he worked his hand and fingers into you while his mouth was on your breast, pulling the nipple through his teeth. You had by now freed his cock from his pants and I could tell you were entranced by his size. He must have easily been 10 or more inches and very thick.

It was his turn to lay his head back against the seat as you stroked his enormous cock, both hands wrapped around it, sliding up and down the shaft, bringing him to a firm erection angled up towards his chest. You continued your play, but faster, building a rhythm with both hands, as you moved to your knees on the seat for a better grip. You kissed him while continuing the massaging of his cock and balls with your right hand. From my view, I could see his hand on your head, exerting a slight downward pressure suggesting you do more than stroke with your hands. Taking the hint, you moved your face into his lap and licked at the swollen and purple head of his dark cock. The size seemed astonishing and I could hardly wait to see him pounding into you, your legs over his shoulders and split open by his meat. You opened your mouth wide and lowered yourself down and around the shaft, only able to get a few inches into your throat. But you began to suck in and out, a few inches at a time until you must have had half of him into your throat while still rubbing your hands up and down, saliva running down him, onto his balls. He obviously appreciated your effort as his hips were raising and lowering, fucking your face, his hands on your head, pulling you downwards by the hair, stroking across your back and shoulders.

Abruptly, Tony pulled himself from your mouth and pulled you forward into his lap, you straddling him and facing him, your back to me. But I could clearly see as he lifted you up and he guided his cock towards your gaping and dripping pussy. He rubbed the head back and forth across your hole, pushing the head in and pulling it out as he played with your clit and lips. You were raised up on your knees in order to allow him to do this as he was fully erect and bigger than anyone I've ever seen. Finally, he began to lower you down onto the shaft, your lips engulfing the swollen purple head that seemed the size of a plum, and you grabbed his shoulders to steady yourself while he penetrated you. You slowly lowered yourself down and around his entire cock, your red hair now meshed with his curly black. You leaned into him, your breasts against his chest while he grasped your ass from both sides, pulling you into him more tightly. He pulled your cheeks apart and I could see his dick splitting your pussy up and down slowly, deliberately fucking you from below, stretching your opening, a thick black iron rod, driving into you like a piston. Leaning back, your arms around his neck, your back arched, breasts and nipples presented to his face, you were a study in ecstasy. By now he was pumping you up and down, his cock driving into you at a furious pace, his powerful hands holding your sides and assisting your up and down thrusting and driving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jan's Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds