• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spring Break Awakening

Spring Break Awakening

12

This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years or older. Not based on anyone living or dead.

Thomas put his car in park and stepped out. The garage door slowly closed behind him, screeching loudly as it rolled down. For a minute he was standing there in complete darkness. He sighed. What a miserable evening. The whole night was just shit. What a horrible way to enter his spring break.

With lead in his feet, he stumbled out of the garage and into the kitchen area. He heard the TV in the living room. Some reality show was playing. A telltale sign that his sister Daisy was home. She wasn't the type to go clubbing or the like, but he'd assumed she might spend the night at one of her friends.

"Hey, Thomas," she said, looking up at him. She was nestled on the couch, wrapped in a big blanket. "You're home early. What happened with your date with Annie?"

Thomas sighed again, but knew there was no point in holding off on the truth. She'd just keep pestering him until he 'fessed up.

"Annie broke up with me."

"What?" Daisy said. "What happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. So please, just drop it, 'kay?"

"Okay," Daisy muttered. She turned her attention back to the TV.

"Did mom and dad leave yet?" Thomas asked?

"Yeah, about an hour ago," Daisy answered. "Why?"

"Never mind," Thomas muttered. Another reminder of why this spring break was gonna suck. "I'm gonna change."

"Hey, if you want, you can watch TV with me," Daisy offered.

"No, that's all right."

"Oh, c'mon. You're down in the dumps. Keep me company. You can even pick what we watch, okay?"

"I dunno,--" Thomas muttered.

"I got snacks. Plus, it's spring break. With no parents. We can stay up as long as we want."

Thomas thought about it for a bit. He looked at his plump little sister on the couch, with a bag of Fritos and a large bottle of soda next to her. She was so immature sometimes. But after the night he just had, maybe watching TV with his dorky sis wasn't the worst way to spend the night.

"Fine," he sighed. "I'll be right down."

"Yay," Daisy clamored.

Thomas headed to his room and stripped down. He'd take care to look nice for Annie on their date. All that effort, and she decided now was a good time for them to break up. They never even did it together. Thomas hoped this spring break would lead to their first time together. With the parents gone for two whole weeks, he had free reign of the place. He imagined fucking her in his parent's queen sized bed. Finally having a chance to fondle those big breasts of hers, or to have her suck his dick. Or better yet, have her suck him as he stroked his cock between her boobs, like he's been wanting to for years but never had the courage to ask any girl before. But that was not to be. Instead, movies with his sister Daisy. What a bust.

Throwing on a pair of sweatpants and an old shirt, Thomas headed back down. Daisy tapped her hand onto the open space on the couch beside her.

"Room for one more," she said.

"Barely," Thomas joked, referring to the small size of the couch as well as Daisy's size.

"Jerk," Daisy chuckled. "Sit down and pick something you wanna watch."

"Fine," Thomas sighed as he began to scroll through their Netflix. He managed to fit next to his sister on the couch. She threw her blanket over both of them, making him comfortable.

"So why did Annie break up with you?" his sister asked.

"She met some other guy. A football player. He's a sophomore at her college. I figure she was looking for a better guy."

"Pfft, she's nuts," Daisy said, clicking her tongue. "You're a good looking dude. And you're sweet, so you're quite the catch. She doesn't know what she's missing out on."

Daisy reached out and patted her brother on the knee, trying to be encouraging. Thomas smiled. She was always there to cheer him up. Since they were kids they always had each other back. He was happy that didn't change with him going off to college.

"Thanks, Dase," Thomas said. He gave her a quick peck on her head.

"Anytime," she replied. "Now pick something good to watch."

#

An hour later Thomas felt his interest in the movie completely waning. There was something about stolen files or some crap. He was getting tired and considered going to bed. But he couldn't get up without waking his sister. About twenty minutes into the film she dozed off, and was now snuggled up against her brother. She looked very peaceful and cozy. Thomas just couldn't find it in his heart to wake her up. He'd sit out the movie. Least he could do.

Daisy mumbled something in her sleep, then suddenly shifted. The blanket that covered her began to slide off her. Thomas managed to grab it in time before it hit the ground. With one free hand he began trying to cover her up again. But it was then he noticed how she was dressed.

She wore nothing beside a tight fitting tank top and a pair of purple panties. Both didn't really fit her body type. Daisy was plump. Not fat mind you, but some of the clothes she wore made her look bigger because of how tightly they stuck to her. The tight top made her E-cup breasts stand out even more, giving him full view of her large cleavage. He noticed they were being pressed against his side.

Thomas succeeded in covering his sister up. But seeing her like that, it did something to him. That image of the sleeping girl, cuddled up to him. He pulled the blanket back, revealing his sister again. His eye immediately fell on those large tits of hers. He'd never really taken the time to appreciate them. Which made sense. She was his sister. He wasn't supposed to be ogling her like this. But now...

His eyes wandered downward. Her bare feet were clenched. She was getting cold, being exposed like this. Thomas couldn't see her panties very well, covered up by her chunky thighs. A shame.

It was then that Daisy turned around. Thomas's arm was now free as his little sister rolled her back up against his chest. Her hair clamped around his face, giving him a good whiff of her scent. Was that strawberry? It was a nice smell. But his attention to Daisy's hair soon dwindled when he looked down once more.

Her body began reacting to the colder air, now that she'd completely pushed away the blanket. There was a major tell-tale sign of this. Her nippled were perking up. They prodded right through her shirt. No bra! Thomas couldn't believe it. Nor could he believe what happened next.

As if he were possessed, his hand moved closer towards his sister's breast. He trembled and hesitated all the way. That's your sister, dammit, he thought to himself. This is wrong. It's unthinkable. It's immoral. Thus, he was shocked all the more when his hand finally grabbed Daisy's left tit and gently squeezed it.

"Hmmn," she moaned in her sleep.

Thomas instantly froze. Did he wake her? No, she was still sound asleep. Yet despite being startled by the moan, his hand was still firmly gripped around his little sister's tit. Gently, he began rhythmically squeezing her breast. It felt amazing. Far better than Annie's, whenever she did let him touch hers. And those were teeny. Nothing compared to these melons. He wondered if the other one felt just as nice. It had to, didn't it? As carefully as he could without waking her up, Thomas moved his other hand toward the right one now. Groping both her tits now, Thomas felt his night couldn't get any better now.

There he sat on that couch, with his eighteen-year-old sister's tits in hand and a massive hard-op poking her in the back. His heart was going a mile a minute. If she woke up, he'd be caught red handed. All he needed to do now was bail, let go of her tits and he'd be off scott free. But he couldn't do that. He wanted more.

With the upmost care, Thomas inched his fingers to the bottom of Daisy's tight top and gripped underneath it. There was no going back now. With a gentle swoop, Thomas lifted his sister's shirt up. Her breasts flopped out and hung downward, completely exposed to the open air. Though difficult to see from this angle, Thomas could tell they were beautiful. More than beautiful. They were exquisite.

Every fiber within his body fought with his desire to just go wild with the bounty in his hands. He wanted to fondle, squeeze and let those gorgeous tits bounce within his hands. He wanted to suck and nibble on those large nipples. Oh, if he could only stick his dick between them and fuck those tits. But he contained himself.

Instead, Thomas slowly let his finger wander over Daisy's nipples. With a gentle touch, he took them between his fingers and began rubbing them as softly as he could. He noticed her breathing became more erratic. The tiniest of moans escaped from her soft lips. She was getting turned on. And her arousal was only exciting him more and more.

Thomas wondered just how excited his little sister was getting. Her legs slowly drifted apart, while her chest moved along with his hands. Was she dreaming? He wondered what about. It was then he noticed the tiny little dark patch on her bright pink panties. She was getting wet.

This was an invitation he couldn't ignore, no matter how hard he tried. He didn't even want to ignore it. While still stroking her right nipple, Thomas let his hand creep down toward Daisy's crotch. Carefully he inched into her panties, passing by her curly, wet pubic hair that clung to her skin. It didn't take long to find the spring from where this moisture came from. Her pussy was positively soaked. Any reservations he had about fondling his sister were now out the window, as he eagerly slid his fingers into her wet cunt.

Thomas nearly gasped, shocked how easily he could slide his fingers in and out of his little sister's pussy. He noticed Daisy began to move her hips along with him. With all his might he hoped she wouldn't wake up. His dick was rock hard and poking her in the back. He felt like he was about to explode from the tension and his own arousal from finger fucking his sister. The wet patch on her panties began to grow in size. A stream of pussy juices was dripping down onto the couch. Thomas's fingers found their way onto Daisy's clit and began to rub it intensely. With his other hand he squeezed her breasts and nipple. Her could feel that she was getting more and more excited. It was then he knew that if he could, he'd fuck her right there on that couch.

For a brief moment, he closed his eyes and imagined penetrating that wet pussy of hers with his hard cock. Pump it as deep inside her as he possibly could, to eventually cum inside her and fill her cunt. If only she wasn't his sister. And he didn't know if that would even stop him anymore.

"Thomas?" he suddenly heard being whispered.

His eyes jolted open, meeting those pretty blue eyes of his sister Daisy. He froze, leaving his one hand resting on her breast and leaving his fingers motionless within her wet pussy. It was like his heart stopped. He didn't know what to say or do. How could he rationalize this? His first instinct was to pull his fingers out of her pussy.

To his shock, Daisy grabbed his hand before he could do so. Unflinching, she looked him in the eye, refusing to let him remove himself from her twat.

"Don't stop," she whispered.

Thomas couldn't believe it, nor did he question it. She wanted him to play with her pussy. Without a second thought, he resumed stroking her clit and penetrating her with his fingers, while massaging her tit with his other hand. All the while neither sibling broke eye contact. Daisy took his hair between her fingers and gripped it tightly, while she arched back and enjoyed the way her big brother was rubbing her in all the right ways. Neither of them could have imagined this would feel so right. And neither of them wanted it to stop.

"Keep going," Daisy hissed.

She grabbed her remaining tit in her hand and squeezed her nipple. Biting her lip was the only thing keeping her from cumming too soon. And even then she couldn't hold on much longer. Thomas's pace increased as he flicked his fingers over her clit. When he sank his teeth into her neck, he knew there was no stopping it.

"Cum for me," he whispered in his sister's ear.

"Yyyeeess," Daisy gasped. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...gonna--!"

With a loud gasp and a stream of liquid dripping out of her soaked pussy, Daisy came as her brother held her. Her panties and the couch were coated in her cum. Thomas tried to hold on, but Daisy began to shake heavily at the most intense orgasm of her life, she dropped to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked.

Daisy said nothing. She sat on her knees in front of her brother, gasping for air. Her skin felt like it was electrically charged. When she tried to get her footing back, she accidentally placed her one hand on Thomas's knee.

She turned toward him. Her eye immediately caught sight of what had been poking her in the back just a minute earlier. Covered underneath his sweats, but clearly visible, was her brother's massive erection. She glanced up at him. Neither sibling said a word. But just as Thomas had no control over his hand when he wandered into her panties, so did Daisy lose all control over her hand when she moved toward and grabbed her brother's crotch.

"Fuck," Thomas gasped, as Daisy's hand stroked his hard cock underneath his sweats.

For a minute, Daisy stroked her brother as she sat on her knees before him. But she got tired of this real quick. She wanted to see it. To feel the real thing in her hand. With force, she grabbed Thomas's sweats and pulled them down. His hard cock sprung free and pointed straight up, ready for action. Daisy's mouth fell open. She'd never seen her brother's dick before. It was much bigger than she could have imagined.

"Wow," she muttered.

In another quick motion, Daisy pulled her top over her head. The cloth was digging into her boobs, and there was no way she was going to cover herself up now. Thomas smiled as her tits bounced a little as she threw her top away and her grabbed his dick with her hand. Daisy inched closer to him, moving her head towards his crotch and nearly pressing her face against her brother's cock. Thomas could feel her breath on his member, causing him to shiver wildly. He almost cried out when she let her tongue glide up his shaft.

"Dase...please--," he muttered.

"You want me to suck it?" she asked as innocently as she could. "You want your sister to suck your beautiful dick?"

"N-no--," he stammered.

"No?" Daisy said, taken aback.

She pulled her head away from her big brother's cock. She was nearly insulted, before Thomas finished.

"I mean, I do. I want you to suck me," he said with a grin from ear to ear. "But...could you do it as...as I...?"

"As you what?"

Thomas gulped, collecting his courage, before finally asking.

"Could you suck me off as I fuck your tits?"

Daisy looked at him in silence. Slowly, as smile started growing on her face. It didn't take long before she burst out into a fit of laughter. She'd never heard such a request in her life. Never expected to hear it from her brother of all people either.

"What--," she began, gasping for air. "Where'd you get that idea?"

"I've been fantasizing about it for years," Thomas admitted shyly. "I was going to ask Annie is she'd let me fuck her boobs this spring break. But now..."

"Oh, so I guess mine will have to do?" Daisy asked, a bit hurt by the implication.

"Actually, I'd prefer if it were yours. You have way bigger and prettier tits than Annie."

"Do you mean that?" she asked.

"Definitely," Thomas chuckled. "Look at you. You're cute as a button. And your boobs..."

Thomas paused. He suddenly realized what he was asking from his sister. Only two years younger than him, having turned eighteen just three months ago. Now she was on her knees, topless with his cock in her hand. What were they doing?

"Wait, Dase. Forget it. This is wrong. You don't have to do it if--,"

"I know I don't have to," Daisy said, shrugging her shoulder. "But I want to anyway."

With that, she inched her chest closer towards his dick. He felt the gentle touch of her soft skin as her tits embraced his erection. She caressed him with her mammaries, rubbing them up and down his shaft. She moves her torso along so her face would near the head of his penis. Daisy felt like she was bobbing for cocks, the way she neared Thomas's with her mouth wide open like this. From time to time she flicked the tip of her tongue over his dick, just to tease him a little.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes," Thomas muttered. "Don't stop."

"Wasn't going to," Daisy said coyly. "In fact..."

And with that, she leaned down and slide her mouth over her brother's rock hard cock, whilst holding up her tits so they would still embrace the rest of his shaft. Thomas gasped. It was absolute bliss. Her tongue slobbered all over his head, before she pushed her head down and let the whole thing glide down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" Thomas gasped, grabbing her hair as he did.

This went on for a few more minutes, with Daisy's head bobbing up and down on her brother's thick cock. Thomas grabbed his sister's hair and rocked his hands along with her, pushing her down further and further with each motion, deeper down her throat. All the while, she still nestled the rest of his cock and balls between her massive tits. The sensation was beyond anything he'd ever felt. No masturbation, a quick handy in the school bathroom or a blowjob in the back of his car came even close to how good this felt. And from his own sister, no less. Perhaps that was probably the best part. He loved it.

It didn't take long for Thomas to feel something stirring deep within his loins. Like a tiny volcano of pleasure, about to erupt due to being sucked off by his sister. He took her hair and tilted her up to meet her eyes.

"I'm gonna..." he began.

Daisy knew what he meant. Not missing a beat, she simply nodded and continued to suck her big brother's cock. She could feel him twitch on her tongue. Increasing her pace only sped up his oncoming orgasm. He clenched his hand, grasping her hair tightly, while leaning back and letting go.

"I'm...I--," he gasped.

A thick stream of cum shot down Daisy's throat. She nearly chocked, and pushed herself off Thomas's dick to catch her breath again, letting a thick glob of jizz fall from her mouth onto her chest. A second load blasted onto her face, sticking to her cheeks and rolling down her chin. Daisy leaned back further, making herself a prime target for a third blast of cum to hit her big tits. Her brother grunted like an animal as he unloaded the last of his cum onto her curved body. She was a prefect canvas, to be painted by her brother's semen.

"Oh, wow," Thomas said, gasping for air. "Oh wow...holy shit..."

He marveled at his cute sister sitting on her knees before him, covered in his jizz. It was the sexiest thing he'd seen in years. She was adorable and smoking hot at the same time. And she knew it, because she giggled loudly at seeing his astonished and satisfied face. Sweet, innocent Daisy; a world-class cocksucker.

#

With a wet towel, Daisy wiped her brother cum from her face. Not that she didn't enjoy being the recipient of his orgasm, but the sticky semen began to irritate her skin as it dried on her. She waddled her practically naked butt back into the living room, where Thomas was still sitting. He pulled up his pants as she wiped her left tit clean. With his hand, he gestured her to sit next to him. She did. Thomas put his arm around her and pulled her close, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you," he said. "That was amazing."

"Thank you," Daisy said with a chuckle. "Usually I rub one out by myself. It's been a while since I had an orgasm that intense."

"You're not mad then?"

"I was surprised to find you finger-fucking me," she said with a shrug. "But it felt so good. Too good to stop. Plus, you had some pressure you needed to get out of your system."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spring Break Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds