• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My First Time as Sara... Pt. 03

My First Time as Sara... Pt. 03

I've been with Steve for a couple of months and to say I've been happier than at any time in my life would be a gross understatement. Being with Steve has been an awakening. I'm no longer afraid of life. I was shy and timid as John. I didn't make decisions. I didn't take the lead in anything and was easily bullied. My ex fiancé was the worse bully.

As Sara I came to understand a few things. I am starting to understand the power that woman have. I'm beginning to grasp the sway a woman can have when dressed a certain way. I see it in Steve. When I'm in my dresses or skirts, legs covered in nylons and propped up in heels, I have him in my grasp so to speak. A girl with bad intentions could rule the world in a leather skirt, black stockings and fuck me pumps.

With Steve, I have a companion or better yet, a partner. It's starting to go past just being a mutual sexual situation where we are both getting something out of this. While the first couple of weeks was filled with the fulfilling of our sexual desires, we became assimilated into the life of a couple dating.

We sit on the couch and watch TV or just talk. I always dress when he comes over, taking the role of the good wife or girlfriend. I cook dinner and then when we go to bed, I service his every desire. I've been able to take him deeper in my tight little ass and he's enjoyed my virtual no gag reflex.

We've also enjoyed shopping, or at least going online and finding things here and there. Everything from dresses and skirts to some even sexier lingerie. He loves stockings with seams and lace. There's something about shopping for clothes with your lover that brings the girl out in you.

As for everything else, it's been amazing. I've started to wear panties under my pants when at work and that for some reason, has given me a sort of self assuredness. Many have wondered where my confidence has come from. If they only knew it came from red lace.

*****

As I got to work on Friday, and haven't seen Steve in several days as he was visiting friends out of town, it was a surprise to get a text from him.

'When you get home, we need to talk'

Just that one line spiraled my entire day. My mind is flooded with every scenario and all that confidence went out the door. Millions of scenarios flooded my brain and the end result was always the same. He didn't want to be with me anymore. He felt bad being with me or felt guilty for what we did.

Maybe he found a real woman. The few times we did go out, myself dressed as a guy since I wasn't ready to explore the real world as Sara, women would hit on him constantly. He was always nice to them but now I began to think about this. Maybe he met a real woman? Maybe he wants a woman with the right parts and not some kind of sissy guy that wears panties.

The rest of the day crawled and it seemed like I checked my phone every thirty minutes to see his response to my text. 'Sure we can talk. Everything alright?'

He never did and this didn't calm my already frayed nerves. I'd check the clock about a hundred thousand times and when it turned five, I left. The entire car ride was pure terror for me. I was nervous and my hands trembled.

As I pulled up to my apartment, I saw his car. Part of me wanted to just go to his apartment and confront him. Get the bad news as quick as possible, like tearing off the bandaid. Instead I choose to go to mine and wait for him.

For the next hour, I sat on my couch in complete silence. When he finally knocks on my door, my eyes tear up and I get up to answer the door.

Steve, in his rugged sexiness stood in the doorway and I asked him in. He had a couple of shopping bags with him and he dropped them on the floor before he took a seat.

He looked nervous and unsettled. He avoided eye contact with me and that, combined with the silence drove me crazy. I finally broke the tension.

"Let's just get it over with," I say, very hushed and trying to not cry.

"Get over with what?" he asked.

I pause and all I can think of is losing someone I really liked. It wasn't the amazing sex I would miss, though it was amazing, but the companionship. Those quiet times on the couch or in bed as he held me when we would fall asleep. That's what I'm going to miss when he breaks this off.

"You said you wanted to talk so I'm guessing it's not good. That you don't want to be with me," I say, now my voice trembling.

He slides closer to me and puts his hand on my leg. I lean into his broad chest and he comforts me. His hands slide over my hair and I feel a wave of contentment.

"I'm sorry I made you worry," he says and I look up at him. He's got a smile on his face and I'm now confused.

"Then why did you send me that text?" I ask him. "Why didn't you answer me back,"

He leans over and grabs the two shopping bags and now I'm confused more than anything else. If he wants to leave me, why does it seem he bought me something.

"So, I did a little shopping earlier today. I'm sure that I got the sizes all wrong but I wanted to buy you something special," he says and looks bashful.

"Then why did you say you wanted to talk?" I ask, still nervous as if I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop.

"Why don't you see what I got you and then I'll tell you why I wanted to talk," he says as he slides the bags over.

I pull out the box from the first one and opened it. Inside was a black, pinstriped pencil skirt, cream colored blouse and a belt. My eyes go wide open and it finally takes over me. He bought me clothes he wants me to wear. Clothes that he finds attractive. Clothes he finds attractive on me. I look up at him and while he's shy about giving me the gift, I'm overwhelmed and smile. He smiles back.

"I went in the store and was trying to describe you to the sales girl. I called you my girlfriend," he says.

Just as I was going to open the next box in the second bag, I just stare at him. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I mean I was telling her why I was buying these things and I called you my girlfriend," he tells me.

"Is that how you see me?" I ask him, my voice practically trembling.

He can't look right at me and decides to burn a hole in his shoes. I slide over to be close and lift his head by his chin with my hand. I want him to look at me when he answers.

He gives me a sort of crooked smile. "I mean we spend a lot of time together. We talk, sleep in the same bed. I mean we have sex as well, so yeah, I see you as kind of my girlfriend."

I'm beaming and kiss him. Kiss him hard on the lips. This man sees me as a girlfriend. As his girlfriend. Just this thought lights me up and I kiss him even harder. As if I wanted this man all of the time, now I want this man to screw my brains out.

"Why don't you open the next box sweetie," he says as we break apart.

I take almost no time and open the box. While the skirt and blouse was amazing, what he bought me made my night.

In the box was a black and pearl white lace camisole, matching black boy short lace panties with nude stockings with black seam and black lace on the top. He also bought me nude heels which I knew fit because we bought heels before online.

I was ecstatic. I was over the moon and to top it off, was even more horny than before. We started to make out and I could feel my clit getting hard. My hands, planted firmly in his hair couldn't stand it. I needed him.

"I'm going to go change for you, try on my new stuff sweetie," I say as I take them in my arm. He stops me.

"Actually. Why don't you get dressed in front of me?" he said as I stopped.

While we have fucked numerous times, I don't think he's actually seen me completely naked, let alone getting dressed. I've always been in girl mode each times he's come over.

"You sure?" I ask.

He smiles. "Yeah. I've been thinking how sexy it would be seeing you get dressed for me. See the whole transformation."

I'm hesitant but when he leans back into the couch and gives me the same smile that made me fall for him, I decided to forget all of my worries and decide to do the things that gets Steve hard.

I slide off my polo and then take off my shoes, kicking them across the room. Then I start to take off my pants. As they slide to the floor, I forgot I was wearing my hot red panties. Steve bites his bottom lip.

"You wear panties to work?" he asks.

I blush. "Yeah."

Steve slides off of the couch and walks to me. He drops to his knees and does the most unexpected think. With his manly hands, he grabs my panties and slowly starts to pull them down. I'm now completely naked, nothing to say that I'm his girlfriend.

Then Steve kisses my smooth stomach while his hands run up and down my thighs. I can feel his breath of my small, little cock and it starts to get hard. Then he runs his hands inside my thighs and then takes hold of my sissy clit. He masterfully strokes it until it gets hard then he slides it into his mouth.

Here is this amazing man, far manly than any other man I've ever met and he's sliding his tongue over my now fully erect and encouraged head of my cock.

I feel my knees getting weak as he slowly licks and sucks on my clit. My hands run through my hair as his tongue slides up and down my shaft. This man is giving his girlfriend the most amazing blowjob. When I know I'm getting close to cumming, I stop him.

"Let me get dressed," I say to him, my clit throbbing and twitching.

He goes back to the couch and I start to change for him. I slide each stocking with ease and make sure the seam is even. My panties fit snug, wrapping my hard and nearly ready to cum cock and tight ass. My camisole slides over my head and I feel amazing.

I twirl around to show him how sexy I feel. I prop my foot on the ottoman and starting from my toes, slide my hands up my leg. I can see him starting to touch himself and I shake my head no. Then I put on my blouse. It's a little too big but it's so cute. I put on my skirt, sliding it up and then skippering it up. It's also about a size and a half too big, but I put the belt on to secure it.

I slide on my heels and stand there, in front of him. "So?"

He smiles. "You look so fucking sexy."

I blush again. "Really?"

"Baby, you look like the most sexiest and most fuckable secretary ever," he tells me.

I smile and then walk over. I don't waste time with kissing. I want this man more than ever and when I get to the couch, I drop to my knees and with in seconds, I have Steve's pants down and his hard cock in my mouth. I masterfully give this man the most amazing blow job I have given so far, slowly licking and teasing, sliding his meaty dick deep into my mouth.

I can't wait any longer. My body and ass aches for him. To have him plunge deep into my sissy ass. As soon as I slide his throbbing cock out of my sissy mouth, I look up into his eyes and smile.

I stand up and get on all fours on the ottoman. I slide my skirt off and wiggle my ass, a non communicative way of saying take me. Fuck me.

He goes to the bedroom to get the lube and when he comes back, I'm sliding my finger in my ass, lubed by my mouth and the want for him to fuck me is growing. When he returns, it doesn't take him long. He's lubed and in my ass. He takes his time, slowly sliding his head past my hole and now he slowly goes deeper.

When we first had sex, he could barely get his head in me. The pain far outweighed the pleasure. The more we had sex, the more he worked me, the more I could take. Now he was feeding my hungry ass. I begged for him to go deeper and he obliged. As he fed me more, I was finally able to take him all the way to his balls.

We fucked hard. I asked for it. I begged for it. With how emotional this day has been, with it starting off with that text and worried about him leaving me, it ended with me wearing his outfit he picked and then him fucking me as hard as he could.

As he thrust, I pushed back. He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder and harder. When his cock got tense, when I could feel it pulse deep in my sissy ass, I knew he was ready.

Every other time we fucked, he pulled out and I'd swallow. I craved to have him cum in me but was always hesitant. Not worried about diseases, he was tested, but because I always felt that the man I would let cum in me, to breed me would be the man I cared for.

I told him to cum in me. I begged. I wanted him to fill my ass and with him as a heavy cummer, I knew I would leak his cum for hours.

He exploded in me and the sensation was amazing. I could only compare it to what filling a water ballon might be like. I felt each and every warm cum shot fill my ass. Ropes and ropes of Steve's cum fills my tight hole and even before he finally pulls out, it's starting to leak.

He's spent and pulls out, strings of pearly white cum still attached to his cock. I stand and turn around, cleaning his cock.

As we stand facing each other, we finally have our passionate kiss. A lovers kiss. It makes me hard and again I have this amazing man stroking my clit as his tongue slides deep in my mouth.

Steve turns me around and guides me to the couch and with my ass full of his cum, his warm and sticky cum slowly leaking out of my well used sissy ass, he decides to finish me off.

He gives me the sweetest blow job. I'm already hard and pretty close thanks to his fleshy penis assault on my sissy g-spot, so it doesn't take too long before I cum. His warm mouth and tongue bathe my cock and it bursts in his mouth.

My lover. A man I care for so much not only sucked his first cock but swallowed I'm assuming his first load. I'm not a heavy nor huge cummer, but he swallowed what I offered and on this day, two lovers turned a corner.

Steve was my lover and I was his sissy girlfriend. That night, while leaking still, I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and in the morning I had his cock and cum for breakfast.

Nothing like a stomach of your lovers cum to start the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My First Time as Sara... Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds