• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sarah's Dreams Ch. 03

Sarah's Dreams Ch. 03

12

III. - Sarah's Challenge

When the doorbell rang, it didn't bother Sarah too much. It happened occasionally and she just ignored it. She certainly didn't want to let anybody in, even if it was one of her few more trusted friends. The risk of them finding out about her secret was just too big and on second or third glance, she couldn't explain the wetness on her body satisfyingly, for it was neither water nor lotion, but a sheen of slick tentacle-slime coating her from head to toe.

When somebody knocked at her apartment door, she jerked upright on her incredibly comfortably lover, though. How had anybody gotten into the house and to her door already? Who could this be?

"Miss Johnson?" the voice of her landlord answered that question. "Are you home?"

Oh, this was bad! Very, very bad! She hadn't paid the rent for almost six weeks now, because there just was nothing to do so. Her bank account was probably already blocked and she didn't have more than about five dollars in her purse. Not nearly enough, even if she had known where to find that thing.

It was quite possible that the landlord would decide to come in, for she hadn't been seen or heard of for quite a while. He sounded worried rather than angry, so she couldn't bank on him leaving just like that again. She had to answer the door. Even if that meant also answering his questions when she wanted to pay the rent.

With her lover's help, she got to her feet and bolted for the door, only grabbing her silken bathrobe and throwing it over on the way. His suggestion to solve the problem his way and the mental image of his tentacles choking the landlord weren't the least feasible, so she dismissed them. Curiously, she wasn't exactly shocked by his suggestion. It just wouldn't work and ... well ... Mister Miller didn't really deserve a fate like that.

In front of the door, she straightened her hair, finding it slick and totally mucus-ridden. Well, at least she could just sweep it back and probably pull off a convincing wet-look. She had to wipe the worst coating from her face, though. Not even anywhere close to decent in the end, she opened the door.

The middle-aged landlord had just raised his hand to knock again and was holding his phone. On first glance, his expression was deeply worried. It lightened up considerably when he saw her. Obviously, he had really been wondering about her being well. Aww ...

Now, it took less than a second for him to realize her state and look her up thoroughly. Another half-second later, his expression had changed to one of utter surprise. Right next, he was barely able to hide his leer. Sarah suddenly realized how the silk would interact with the slickness on her skin and that she might as well have opened the door naked, but she couldn't help it anymore. She only blushed pretty lightly, though. God, what a slut she had become ...!

"Miss Johnson," he said, half happy, half relieved.

"Haven't I already asked you to call me Sarah, Mister Miller?" she wondered.

Inwardly, she also wondered. When had she become so brazen? She was standing there with her considerable bust pushed out proudly and one leg bent to the side a bit, resting only on her toes. It was ... certainly a suggestive pose and her completely see-through non-coverage made it extremely slutty. What was she doing?

"Well, uhm ... Sarah," he replied, staring at her breasts. "You'll have to call me William, then."

"With pleasure, Dick ..."

She couldn't go on, because she had to mentally chide her lover. Most of this was clearly his doing. She'd never been a girl who'd use cock related pet names for her landlord and make them sound like an invitation to pull the namesake out of his pants. To her mild surprise, her alien lover didn't even try to deny it. He just pointed out that she didn't have much to solve any problems, except her incredibly sexy looks and her certainly fuckable body.

Ugh! He couldn't be serious, could he? He didn't actually suggest to ...?

"I was a bit worried about you, Sarah," William interrupted her thoughts. "Nobody seems to have seen you in a while and ... well ... I haven't received any rent for some time."

"Really?" she gasped, putting all her effort into a genuinely surprised expression.

"I'm afraid, no," he answered, sounding less concerned than before.

"Why don't we talk about it inside?" she suggested.

Inwardly, she still recoiled a bit. Her body stepped aside and made an inviting gesture, leaving only a narrow gap for the man to slip through. He'd certainly touch her, if he did. Her mind wasn't as much bent on seduction, though. She still didn't like the idea and actually doubted that it would really solve the problem.

William swallowed visibly and hesitated for a second, but he obliged. His attempt to minimize physical contact by turning sideways was thwarted by her leaning in, right when they were closest. He face came as close as an inch to his and her boobs certainly brushed over his chest. It didn't go unnoticed, of course.

He escaped the closeness and slipped inside, but it didn't really feel like he was dodging her attention. Maybe, he was more keen on getting out of sight of any accidental witness; maybe, he was automatically trying to be polite. Either way, he didn't bring much distance between their bodies, once he was in and could close the door.

"I don't want to waste your time," he said, nervously licking his lips and trying to figure out which part of her body to look at. "From the looks of it, you're a bit busy."

"Oh, that's just lotion," she breathed. "I like to use much of it after showering. Consider it a quirk." She lowered her head and looked at him through her eyelashes from below, acting coy. "I like the slickness, y'know?"

"I-I s-see," he stammered and she caught him absent-mindedly grab his crotch to adjust what obviously reacted strongly to her show.

Admittedly, the situation was slowly getting her turned on. She knew that her landlord was a decent fellow. He had never been anything but fair and respectful to her. She knew that he was married and had a teenaged daughter. He had never even looked at her in any way that wasn't perfectly acceptable. Until now, of course. It seemed that he couldn't quite resist what she was offering so freely.

Looking him up just like he did with her, she noticed that he was in decent shape. His hair was receding and there was a hint of a belly, but he wasn't in any way ugly. He also wasn't Adonis, but he would probably make quite a nice impression without his suit ...

Whoa! Did she really just follow this train of thought? Was she actually considering seducing her landlord to get around paying her rent or at least get a respite? She wasn't a whore! Or ... was she?

No, she was a mother, she reminded herself. She had a trio of adorable babies barely a week old and depending on her. And she had a lover who catered to her every need, except the one he couldn't help affording for - shelter. That ... was her job. Her only job, apart from enjoying the life he granted her. How could she even hesitate for a second to make what little contribution was expected from her?

In the back of her mind, she felt her lover's soothing presence. He didn't quite see it her way. For him, her contribution was her willingness to accept them. Her love already made for a most unexpected, most welcome bonus. To him, it was a giant contribution and he wouldn't ask for more. He just didn't see any harm in her using her assets to solve a problem at hand.

Yeah, he was completely amoral. His world consisted of her and their babies. Nothing else mattered. He would kill for his little family without the slightest hesitation. He would also accept her wish and spare the landlord, but it wasn't for him having any qualms.

Realizing that she had already begun to adjust quite a bit to his way of thinking - just like he had changed his opinions on a few topics she really cared for - dispelled her doubts. He wasn't jealous, because whatever she would do to William wouldn't contain any deep emotions. What bothered her was just based on her upbringing and the societal rules of a world she no longer belonged to. She wasn't even completely human anymore, for fuck's sake.

Catching Dick's gaze with her eyes, she opened her bathrobe and shrugged it of her shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. His eyes widened considerably and his jaw dropped. Gesturing subtly with her eyes, she invited him to look down and he immediately did. It was pretty exhilarating how easily she could control him.

While he stared at her now completely uncovered breasts, she watched his expression and his general body language. He was slightly trembling and his hands were going through slow grasping motions. He swallowed frequently and his breathing was shallow. There was a considerable bulge in his crotch and quite a few beads of sweat showed up on his forehead.

Sarah consciously studied a man's reaction to herself - or any other arousing sight - for the first time. She hadn't looked into a mirror for quite a while, but she knew that her body was lithe and firm just about everywhere. Her skin, covered under the sheen of slime she had sold to him as lotion, was soft and unblemished. Even what few irregularities had been there from the inevitable accidents of living for about two decades had faded into nothingness. A bit more than two weeks ago, she had been grotesquely pregnant from a womb full of nutrient solution and alien babies, but her belly was even tauter and flatter then before the ordeal.

Her breasts had grown, though. From a firm and pretty perky B-cup to a still nicely pert and taut C or even D-cup. She didn't have her almost perfectly round mounds anymore, but they were barely teardrop shaped and wonderfully full now, even when they were sucked completely dry of any milk. The wonders of alien chemistry, perhaps? No way, she would ever complain about it.

The rest of her was still quite petite, her butt firm, her legs long and slender and her pussy the almost perfect peach she had grown up with, despite the constant fucking she enjoyed for months now. It was something she still had to wrap her head around that she had changed from a somewhat shy, slightly introverted girl next door type into a one-hundred-and-sixty-three centimeter, fifty-five-ish kilogram package of pure sexiness. Which was even more amplified by her long, brown locks being brushed back and straightened by moisture into a perfect wet-look and the shameless display of her more than nude body.

No, she wasn't just naked, she was nekkid. She was built for sex now and she wanted it. Even being stared upon like Dick still did made her juices dribble onto her thighs, her skin flush excitedly and her always-erect nipples harden into aching pointers, signaling her eagerness.

"Can we negotiate a respite?" she whispered huskily and sunk down onto her knees.

He quietly gasped and his body jerked a bit.

"I know, it is unusual," she went on, raising her hands and going for his belt buckle. "We would have to keep this our secret, or other tenants would also bug you with their problems, but ..." Licking her lips and looking up seductively, she slowly opened the belt, button and zipper, swinging his trousers open and revealing his briefs. "I had a bit of a difficult time recently. I can't afford to pay the rent right now, but I'm very eager to show you my determination to make up for it ..."

He didn't answer and she didn't expect him to. She'd actually been a bit disappointed if he had let out anything else than a little moan when she caressed his fully erect - and quite impressive - cock through the fabric of his briefs with one hand. It wasn't anywhere near the packing of her lover, of course, but on a middle-aged man with receding hair and a somewhat wiry build, she wouldn't have expected what felt and looked like considerably more than average.

"William!" she squealed, her delight not being pretense. "You are certainly hiding a big secret down here!"

"Uh!" was all he could muster for a response.

Not averting her gaze from his face, even when she brought her cheek against the bulge and breathed onto his slightly twitching hard-on, she saw him blush a bit. He certainly wasn't used to such a reaction. He probably didn't get many reactions of any sorts, since he would usually show this only to his wife. She wondered how lewd Misses Miller might normally be and suspected her not to appreciate her husband's tool like it deserved.

Rubbing up and down with her face and looking at him with half-closed eyes was actually nice. His complete attention was on her. He was totally transfixed and clearly enjoying the treat and the accompanying eye-candy. It was still almost nothing in comparison to her lover's attention, but she hadn't ever been so very much in control with a human man and she enjoyed it greatly. A certain comprehension of the appeal of being promiscuous dawned upon her. It sure wasn't true for every woman called a slut, but some were no doubt enjoying the power of their ... female wiles.

Moaning lightly with every breath, she bought her hand into play and used the friction of her slow face-rubbing to lower the waistband of his briefs and free that cute monster he was hiding. It sure electrified her when the hot flesh touched her skin directly. Her little whimper wasn't faked at all.

He also moaned louder when she brushed the sensitive tip with her nose and then with her lips. From the looks of it, he wasn't circumcised, making his cockhead accordingly sensitive with his foreskin pulled completely back. His smell was pleasantly masculine and the little bead of pre-cum up top was promising. She didn't hesitate to lick it up with the tip of her tongue and place some soft, wet kisses onto his rod on her way down again.

He sharply sucked in his breath and his excitement made his dick twitch a few times. Did she imagine it or was he really acting as if he had never been treated this way before? She couldn't really believe that, for he hadn't always been in his forties. He surely must have been quite the womanizer in his earlier years with a cock like that.

"How long since the last lil' slut got driven crazy by your shlong?" she moaned and licked along the lower edge of his helmet and over the frenulum.

"T-that ..." he stammered. "I n-never ... Y-you aren't ..."

"Oh, never?" she softly gasped and kissed the point where frenulum and cockhead merged. "Now you're kidding me, Dick. Half the girls I know would kill for a cock like this."

"I-I ... I ..." he babbled so adorably helpless.

"And I am a slut, just so you know," she added huskily. "Right now, I'm actually your slut ..."

His mouth stayed open, but he gave up on trying to speak. He was completely aghast and probably overwhelmed as well. She smiled coyly and used her tongue to tease his most sensitive spot a bit more, until his brows furrowed from the sensation. He was so enraptured that he actually drooled a bit and when he noticed, no amount of slurping could catch the drop anymore.

Sarah was acting without thinking when she moved her head a bit to the side. Not to dodge the spittle, as she would have thought she wanted to do, but to ... catch it with her open mouth! She couldn't believe herself that she did that. She didn't even feel humiliation or disgust, like she should have. It was just ... a little playful naughtiness to turn him on even more.

Judging by the sudden throbbing of his cock, it worked, even if his eyes widened in utter disbelief. Closing her mouth and smiling up at him, she made a show of swallowing the tiny droplet.

"I swallow, as you can see," she breathed. "Spit, cum ... and cock. Just tell me to and you'll see."

He gargled unintelligibly and almost looked like he would suffer a stroke any second.

"Don't make me beg," she pleaded. "I want your hard cock in my throat so bad. Leave me a shred of dignity and ram it in yourself, please ..."

To prove her eagerness, she freed his dick down to the base and gave the underside a long, wet upward lick, until she could catch a newly formed bead of pre-cum from the little hole up top. Savoring it this time, she noticed the salty, musky, slightly bitter taste. It certainly wasn't her usual drink, but it wasn't nearly as bad as she remembered finding it in the past. Probably a psychological thing ...

"Just grab my head and push it down," she suggested and put her tongue against the tip with her mouth wide open.

He was still petrified and she was about to do it herself, but then his right hand started to move. It was heavily shaking, but slowly closed in on her head and she decided to wait. He sure wasn't determined, but if he finally gathered the strength to make a move, she would happily let him.

His first touch was more like a caress, though. She moaned softly and trembled a bit. It was actually a very kind gesture. He stroked her forehead and then her hair, before his hand stopped on the back of her head. To call the light pressure he managed to build a push would have been a vast exaggeration, but she appreciated the effort.

"Harder, Dick," she suggested. "I want you to take me!"

The pressure increased slightly and she held her ground.

"Harder," she whispered with her lips almost around his cockhead. "Force me down."

Slowly, he put some more effort into it and she had to use her strength to resist.

"More!" she hissed. "Ram me down like a naughty slut deserves!"

With a grunt, he finally pushed for real and she would have had a hard time resisting it. With him showing some determination, she didn't even try, though. His hand forced her suddenly compliant head down and his raging hard-on into her mouth. Moaning, she closed her lips around the hard flesh and let it slide deep into the back of her throat. Also moaning, he stopped pushing.

Sarah understood his hesitation for what it was. Not to force her down all the way was actually a pretty kind thing to do for a man with an eight-inch meat pole. Obviously, she had to show him her capabilities on her own accord. He couldn't - and shouldn't - know that she could easily swallow down a tentacle three times his girth, until it came out of her on the other side again.

Without even concentrating on it, she lowered her head further and took him into her actual esophagus, massaging the tip by swallowing constantly and the shaft by playing at it with her tongue. Judging by his blissful yelp, he greatly enjoyed this unexpected treat. She held him deep for a long moment, before she came up again and released him from her mouth. Naturally, she wasn't even breathing hard, but she allowed some drool to trickle out of her slightly parted lips for effect.

"Until you made me swallow every single drop and lick up what I may have spilled," she whispered suggestively, "I want you to forget about gentleness. I want you to use me, William. You can't hurt me with that shlong, but if you don't go as hard as you can on me, I won't enjoy this as much as I can. If you use me real good, I'll cum just from you fucking my throat. And ... you want your slut to cum from your cock in her gullet, don't you?"

He listened breathlessly and wide-eyed, but as soon as she asked her question, he nodded eagerly. Yes, he was the kind of guy who wanted his girls to cum. He might have some difficulties believing her words, but he was willing to listen and to hope she might be right.

"Now, turn us around and facefuck me into that fucking wall, will ya?" she offered, making a point in taking the hands resting on her thighs onto her back and resting her butt onto her heels to appear even more submissive.

As new as this behavior was for Sarah, her landlord obviously was even less familiar with it. She had at least learned to enjoy herself getting manhandled - or tentacle-creature-handled, to be more precise. Thus, she could concentrate on the appeal when he dared to grab her hair and brought her around. It was much more of a leading than actual throwing, but as clumsy as it was, it did the trick. In the end, her back was at the wall and his cock was in her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sarah's Dreams Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds