• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Tub Surprise

Hot Tub Surprise

Jules and I have been married for sixteen years and our sex life has been very satisfying. We are your typical married couple with two children and a decent suburban life. We not swingers, yet we watch our share of porn. Jules loves threesome movies and I am game for anything. I have always enjoyed hot wife flicks, but never shared that with her. I suppose many guys with wives they find amazingly hot sometimes fantasize about watching their wife get fucked. I have always written off my fantasies as just that, a fantasy.

We have friends who live about 250 miles from us and we try to make it to their town at least once per summer. Their names are Gary and Kathleen. Gary and I worked together and we both know that we are both perverted. Kathleen is what I would call a great wife but one who is traditional. Gary and I text once in a while and I am sure Kathleen would be appalled by our colorful conversation.

One summer we were visiting them at their great spread complete with a pool. The wine was flowing and the laughter was loud and frequent. As the night rolled on, Kathleen became tired and went to bed. Gary suggested the three of us hit the hot tub, which sounded pretty good.

The three of us hit the hot tub and the wine continued to flow. At one point, I jumped out of the hot tub and took a leak. The edge of their yard backed up to a greenbelt which is full of trees. I returned to the hot tub and took my seat. I was beginning to feel a little crazy and I jokingly pulled my shorts off and raised them above the water. We all laughed and Jules seconded my gesture and pulled her bottoms off. The movement of the hot tub water did not reveal much which made us all brave. Not long after, Gary's shorts were off and on the side of the hot tub.

I was seated within arm's length of Jennifer and Gary was across from us. We continued to drink wine and talk as if nothing was unusual about the fact that we had our bottoms off. At one point, Jules said she had to use pee. She jumped up and walked over to the woods behind the hot tub and disappeared. She returned and climbed back into the hot tub. As Jules was climbing into the hot tub, Gary got a perfect view of her shaved pussy and rock hard abs. Once she was back down into the water, Jules reached up and removed her swim suit top. None of us missed a beat in our conversation.

After several minutes, I felt Jules hand grab my cock, which was already hard due to her tits being exposed to Gary. I moved closer to Jen and acted somewhat normal. Jules' hand was exploring my cock and balls gently while the three of us kept talking. Gary was not oblivious to my facial expressions. I looked up and saw Gary looking at me and I invited him closer.

I could see Jules arm move toward his cock area and once I saw his head tilt back, I knew she was playing with his cock as well. I leaned over and kissed her as I reached for her pussy only to find Gary had his hand their already. He moved his hand quickly when he felt my hand. I looked over at him and replied, "My bad".

I kissed her neck and asked her if she wanted my cock in her mouth. Jules whispered, "yes".

I stood up on the hot tub seat and she turned slightly and took my hard cock into her mouth. I looked down and saw Gary right up next to her rubbing her tits and what appeared to be stroking his cock. Jules continued to suck my cock like she knows how to do. The cool night air and her warm mouth were very hard to control. At one point I looked down and saw Gary holding the back of her head while it bobbed back and forth on my cock. I later found out that Gary also had two fingers buried in her pussy. She was being finger fucked as she sucked my cock. I stepped back and immersed myself back into the water and told Gary it was his turn.

Gary moved himself up onto the side of the hot tub as Jules moved toward his big hard cock. I sat back as she began sucking his cock. I could only see her head moving back and forth into Gary's crotch. Jules was working his cock simultaneously with her hand like a pro. I moved in behind her and slid my cock into her pussy as she sucked his cock. I was so turned on watching Jules suck another guy's cock. The view and the fucking was too much, so I pulled out and stepped back to enjoy the show.

Just as I stepped back I heard Gary start to grunt. I saw Jules pull his cock from her mouth as ropes of cum shot across the hot tub. Jules only needed to catch her breath apparently because she shoved that cock back into her mouth as Gary continued to grunt. I knew cum was pumping into my wife's mouth and that was it. I pushed my cock back into Jules' pussy and began cumming into her like I have never came.

Once Gary's moans subsided, I watched Jules continue to suck and clean his cock. She look at me with a devilish smile. That was an amazing sight. My wife with a look of mischief on her face as she held his cock in her mouth. I winked at her and sat back in the water looking for my wine glass. Jules gently moved to me and asked if I was ok with what just happened and I assured her it didn't have to be the last time.

The three of us talked a little more and then Jules said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. She hopped out of the hot tub and walked to the pool house where we were staying. She was completely nude. I was ready for round two. I sad goodnight to Gary and headed inside. Once inside, Jules and I made love a second time. During the love making Jules kept talking dirty to me about all the dirty things we did to her. She had a huge orgasm followed by a second round of cum from my cock.

We fell asleep son after and would not experience e night like until one year later...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Tub Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds