• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sacrifice

Sacrifice

In my opinion, Trudy is a vain, egotistical, self-centred, snob. A bitch of the highest calibre. She is also, unfortunately, captain of the cheerleader squad and as a cheerleader I have to do as she says, at least, where cheerleader duties are concerned.

Mind you, I have heard Trudy describe me as a vain, egotistical, self-centred, snob who happens to be a bitch of the highest calibre. This just goes to show that Trudy's also a poor judge of character.

Apart from our clashing personalities we're remarkably similar. That's probably why we get on so well together. We're both eighteen, blonde (although mine is natural), with blue eyes (mine a bright blue compared to hers which are a rather washed-out colour). We're both very fit and athletic (find me a cheerleader who isn't) and we both have good figures, although Trudy's large bust makes her look a little top-heavy and frowsy at times.

By an odd coincidence we're both virgins. Well, I know that I am, and Trudy is reputed to be, but for different reasons, I suspect. I'm still virgin because I'm choosy and I'm waiting for the right man to come along. Trudy, if genuinely a virgin, is probably waiting for someone, anyone, to make her an attractive offer, probably financial in nature.

Not that I'm disparaging any of the other cheerleaders but it is rumoured that we're the only virgins on the team. None of the others have seen fit to contest this rumour so it's probably true.

It was a Friday and the final bell had rung. I was at my locker gathering my things prior to going home when Trudy came along.

"Diana," she said, smiling a fake little smile, "I've got this new routine that I need to run through with you. Would you be able to come over to the gym for half an hour while we run through it?"

No. I'd rather go home and get something decent to eat before heading down the street to visit the mall and buy a new top. Why on earth would I want to spend time with you, having to explain why your new routine won't work?

"Of course, Trudy," I said, giving her a sweet smile. "I'd be delighted. I've thought that some of our routines were getting dated and we should try something new. I've got my things so we can head straight over. Do you want to gather up some of the other girls first?"

"No need," she said, waving the suggestion aside. "The two of us will be able to try it out and make any needed modifications before we run it past the group."

I interpreted this to mean she only had a half-assed idea of what she wanted to do and needed me to sort it out. Not surprising, as she never thinks things through.

We headed over to the gym, discussing the squad generally, just making small talk as we went. Once at the gym Trudy unlocked the door and ushered me inside.

Once in the gym Trudy strolled over to where some practice mats had been laid on the floor. Having mats on the floor told me immediately that she expected us to take some falls during the practice. Just what did she have in mind I wondered?

It wasn't until we were nearly at the mats that I noticed Chris leaning on the wall next to them. He'd been partly hidden by a supporting pillar which explained the non-observance. I stopped, frowning.

"Ah, Chris," I said, smiling politely. "We're going to be trying some new procedures. We prefer to do these without anyone watching."

"Normally I'd understand that but in this case you're going to need our help," he replied.

Their help? He wasn't one of the male cheerleaders. Why would we need his help and what did he mean by 'our'?

"Excuse me? Our?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side to indicate curiosity.

"Me and Jason," he said. "You see, me and Jason were wondering what it would be like to ball a virgin and conned Trudy here into coming into the gym with us. She indicated a certain reluctance to ball the pair of us and said she could find someone else to take part. You're her virgin sacrifice."

Wasn't that sweet of her? Where's her feminine loyalty? All she had to do was run like crazy once she got away and there would have been nothing they could do. Instead of which she'd brought me along, a lamb to the slaughter.

"Ah, I see. Listen, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. Thank you for the offer but no thanks."

While speaking I was also looking around for Jason. He was behind us, locking the gym doors.

"It's possible you're mistaken about a couple of things," said Chris, smiling evilly. "It occurred to us that you wouldn't want to fuck both of us but if you and Trudy are both virgins that makes one each."

"That's one point. What's the second?" I asked while at the same time Trudy was trying to have her say.

"That wasn't the deal," she said very quickly. "I agreed to bring Diana here so you could have your fun but count me out."

"The second point," said Chris, "is that you're assuming your part is voluntary. The sacrifice doesn't really get a say."

That was laying it on the line. He was going to ball him a virgin regardless of her opinion. Trudy really was a bitch. A rather angry bitch, right now.

"Forget it," she snapped. "I'm not taking part in your little orgy. I've fetched Diana for you. Make do with her."

"I intend to," Chris told her. "You'll have to argue your personal feelings with Jason as he's chosen you. He says he likes big breasts."

"Bye," I said, turning and bolting for the door. Trudy was slower off the mark but she could run just as fast as I could and she was hot on my heels. We both came to a screeching halt before we reached the door. We'd forgotten that Jason was behind us.

That abrupt halt was all the time that Chris needed to catch up and grab hold of us. We started to struggle but he simply pushed Trudy towards Jason and concentrated on holding me which he could do rather easily, I found.

The boys encouraged us to walk back to the mats. Trudy walked, albeit sulkily. I kept on trying to fight Chris off but he dragged me along anyway.

"You can take your clothes off or I can do it for you," Jason told Trudy. "I might point out that I'm not too experienced at stripping girls so I might tear something if I do it."

"No way am I stripping for you," snapped Trudy.

Well done, Trudy. I didn't think you had it in you. It turned out she didn't.

"I'll count to three," Jason said, smiling happily. "One," he announced reaching over to flick open a button on Trudy's blouse. "Two," he said, flicking open another button. He didn't have to reach three. Trudy capitulated, slapping at his hand and finishing undoing the buttons.

"You might as well be sensible and start getting undressed, too," Chris whispered in my ear. "You are going to finish up naked so why not be sensible."

"I don't want to be sensible," I pointed out. "I want to scratch your eyes out."

"I'd just as soon you didn't. I'll tell you what. You get undressed without a fuss and I'll give you a little reward."

"You'll let me pick up my clothes and run out of here untouched?"

"Ah, not exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking more in the order that I wouldn't do any more than pet you until Jason has dipped his wick. That way you'll have an excellent idea of what you're facing, can say you retained your virginity longer than Trudy, and you'll also get to see Trudy get balled. You never know, if Jason takes too long someone may come along and rescue you before I take you."

Of all his arguments the fact that I'd see Trudy gets stuck with a big fat cock while she wriggled and squealed was the most enticing. I gave Chris a nasty look but I did start getting undressed, slowly. Unlike Trudy, I might add, who seemed to be throwing off her clothes with gay abandon.

By the time I was undressed Trudy wasn't only starkers but on her hands and knees on the mats, head down, bum up. Now the cheerleaders are all girls together and we regularly shower and change together. (Not with the male cheerleaders. They have their own change-room.) This means we've all seen each other naked, but I'd never seen Trudy's pussy presented in quite that manner before.

I have to admit that Trudy has a nice trim bottom. Its smooth curves flowed quite naturally between her legs to her pudenda, a lovely piece of symmetry. I'm not gay but even I was tempted to stroke what she had on display.

Jason had no hesitations. His hand was already moving across her bottom and between her legs, pressing firmly against her. She squirmed a little but didn't try to shake him of, just sort of kneeling there and taking it. He moved closer, and I saw him reach around her. From the startled squeak she gave I guessed that his other hand was now massaging her over-sized breasts.

I had a clear view of what he was doing to her pussy. You could practically see her lips swelling and darkening. I could certainly see when they started to part, her inner lips pushing through with a pout that suggested they wanted to be kissed. Jason started slipping his fingers inside her, poking around. Whatever he was doing was causing Trudy to make odd little noises, including a horrified shriek at one point. (Not a very loud shriek, but still a scream.)

"I suspect that Jason just probed around her clitoris," whispered Chris and I shuddered slightly, wondering if the same thing would happen to me.

At one stage Jason inserted two fingers straight into Trudy, then turned and nodded to Chris with a smirk. I assumed that he'd just confirmed that Trudy really was a virgin. (Personally, I'd had my doubts.) Apparently happy with what he'd discovered Jason put his hands either side of Trudy's pussy and spread her lips.

To this point I'd hoped that the boys would think better of what they were doing and back off. It wasn't to be. Jason now brought his cock into play and it looked unwholesomely large compared to Trudy's pussy. He pushed it up against her, the bulbous head pushing into the space he'd provided between her lips. With his head resting there he moved his hands away, letting her lips close over his cock.

Trudy was quietly wailing and telling him not to do this because she was a virgin. Jason calmly pointed out that that was the reason he was doing it and to relax, he knew what he was doing. I don't think she relaxed too much, her wailing becoming a little shrill as he pushed into her. She did give one extra loud yelp at the start which made me jump and made Chris laugh. I guess that was the sound of her cherry popping.

I was finding it hard to believe that Jason could stuff so much cock into Trudy but he managed it. She seemed to be able to manage it as well, the wailing slowly dying down as he went deeper. When he only had about an inch to go his hands moved up and away from her hips, heading for her breasts. I saw one hand glom onto the breast nearest me and then Jason seemed to pull at her breasts, jerking Trudy towards him while at the same time pushing hard with his hips, that last inch sinking in hard and fast.

Jason held it like that for a few seconds. After that pause he started pulling back and I could see him withdrawing, Trudy's lips clinging to him as he pulled out. Then he came back in fast, getting a small cry from Trudy.

After that he really got down to work, his groin effectively using her pussy as a trampoline, bouncing off her but always coming back, his cock driving into her time after time. It was strangely erotic to watch. It was also somewhat amusing to hear Trudy's protests change to moans and gasps and then to little sounds of appreciation.

Somewhere along the line Trudy had decided she like what was happening and her feeble little cries of "Oh no, how can you?" changed to a quite enthusiastic "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Jason took full advantage of her yes, his cock thundering in time after time as he took his pleasure. You could see it in his every action. "One virgin violated and loving it. I am the man!"

He seemed to go on for ages. His hips were thumping away as he drove in and Trudy's bottom was bobbing up and down as she took him. It seemed to me that she had a natural talent for this sort of thing. Jason finally seemed to change his stroke, going faster than ever, and then he was grunting and jerking about and Trudy was kicking her legs in the air and squealing.

I was wondering what the hell but Chris just laughed and commented.

"How about that? He gave her a climax. Now I'm going to have to work hard to do the same."

"Ah, she's probably feeling rather sensitive right now," I said quickly. "You should be able to do it without much trouble."

Bastard. He laughed at me.

"Nice try, sweetheart," he said, at the same time pushing me down onto the mats. As soon as I was flat on my back he was moving my legs wide apart, lifting my knees at the same time.

I suppose I should explain something here. While we had been watching Trudy get hers Chris hadn't exactly been standing idly by. He had me there, standing next to him, naked. His hands had been all over me for the entire duration of Trudy's little adventure.

By all over me I guess the parts that count were my breasts and my pussy. He'd started off standing behind me, arms around me, cupping my breasts. And massaging them, rubbing my nipples, rolling my nipples around, squeezing my breasts, making them swell, making my nipples stand out, sensitizing my breasts and nipples until they were tingling under the lightest touch.

Satisfied with the damage he'd done there his hands moved down to my pussy. He made me part my legs and then he went to town, taking the most appalling liberties with my pussy. I could almost sympathise with Trudy when Jason started sinking his cock into her because I had a pair of fat fingers sinking into me at the same time. I could almost imagine he was fucking me.

Chris kept it up, too. The entire time Jason was taking Trudy, Chris was teasing me. I was feeling flushed and hot all over, breathing hard. My pussy was wet and there was nothing I could do about it. I was ready and Chris knew I was ready and, what was worse, I knew I was ready.

When Chris finally pushed me down onto the mats I didn't seriously try to resist. I knew what was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

With me flat on my back, legs parted, knees raised, I was laid out in open invitation. Chris didn't wait for a verbal invitation, either. One hand was spreading my lips and the other was guiding his cock between them. My whole body seemed to give a little spasm at this but at least I didn't squeal, keeping a dignified silence.

Maybe I had a slight advantage that Trudy lacked. I could see what was happening to me. This time the lips I could see closing over a cock were mine and I knew what to expect. Chris just calmly pushed his cock into me, taking me in one long steady drive. I was expecting to lose the physical signs of my virginity and had gritted my teeth as he started. Good thing to. It stung when he popped me but I didn't make a sound, so suck it up Trudy, you whiner.

Now I was experiencing what I had just seen Trudy going through. I could feel Chris's cock inside me, dragging back and charging in again. After Chris's first couple of thrusts I felt myself wanting to do something. Remembering the way Trudy had been bouncing her bottom about while Jason nailed her I decided to do the same, pushing up to meet Chris with his next thrust.

Oh, wow, wow, wow! Goodness me. What a change that made. Chris was still sliding in but with my help he was going faster and deeper, and that dragging, rasping, feel of his cock against my passage increased dramatically. There had been a certain sense of excitement as he thrust into me but now that excitement was vibrating right through me. I was gasping, enjoying these new strange sensations, wanting more but unable to ask for it. (Well I could have asked, but then I'd be the same as Trudy, begging for more. I was determined to prove to her that I didn't yield everything just because a man waved a cock at me.)

I didn't have to ask. Chris could tell what I wanted and was giving it to me, hard. He was also silently laughing at my determined silence, probably telling from my reactions and the look on my face how I really felt about what he was doing.

Now it was Chris's turn to go on and on. He'd settled into a nice rhythm and seemed capable of maintaining it for the rest of the day, which might prove a bit disconcerting after a while. Still, for the time being all I could do was lie there and suffer. (OK, it was exciting and I was reacting but that didn't count as I was being forced.)

You could tell from my steady gasping and panting that I was really suffering. I was tossing my head about, not able to accept what was happening, heat flushing through me, excitement stirring me up, confusing me, making me want him to continue and never stop. I suffered it all, right up to the end.

The end was somewhat horrifying. I could feel tension building inside me, my nerves winding tighter and tighter. Chris's rhythm changed slightly, I could feel it, everything coming faster and faster. I couldn't help myself. Everything was running out of control.

I finally found myself giving a scream as I climaxed, shuddering as waves of heated excitement rolled through me. I was vaguely aware that Chris was having his own climax, squirting inside me, and I was vaguely aware that I was thinking that it was fortunate that I was on the pill.

Afterwards the boys were looking unbelievably smug, I was looking furious (I hoped), and Trudy was looking upset (I don't know why. It was her fault and she certainly enjoyed herself while Jason was bouncing on her.).

"How could you?" Trudy demanded of the boys.

"Well, from the way you were squealing with pleasure while Jason bonked you, I'd have to say that Jason, at least, could do it very nicely," I pointed out.

"Oh, very funny. They raped us. They should go to jail."

"Why, yes, they did. And you helped them where I was concerned. I wonder if you'll share a cell with them?"

"What?"

"You enticed me over here so the boys could have sex with me. That makes you an accomplice. Shall we go and report them now?"

Trudy looked as though she was about to have hysterics. Chris looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to report this?" he asked.

"What, and let the world know I'm not a virgin because I got raped in the school gym? I should, but I won't on one condition."

Trudy's incipient hysterics abruptly switched off, looking somewhat relived. She hadn't even considered that her offering me for a sacrifice made her an accomplice.

"And your condition is?" prompted Chris.

"One of you put Trudy across your knee so that I can give her a good spanking. If she'd had any sense at all she'd have run like crazy and reported the pair of you as soon as she got out of your clutches instead of going and dragging me here. If she hadn't been such a nit I wouldn't even be here."

Jason laughed and grabbed a fiercely protesting Trudy. He went down onto one knee, draping her across his other one. I strolled over and knelt next to them, drew my hand back, and gave a mighty whack to Trudy's tush. She gave a shriek and I nearly did the same thing, shaking my hand and standing back up.

"Change of plan, Chris," I said calmly. "You spank her. My hand hurts."

With that I calmly got dressed, enjoying watching Trudy get hers as Chris gave her a decent hiding, far better than what I could have done. Trudy was crying and her bottom was a nice red as I turned and walked away.

Chris stopped spanking as soon as I walked away. At the door I stopped and turned back.

"Ah, Chris, Trudy seems a little upset. Why don't you give her bottom a nice massage and then a nice fuck to calm her down? I'm sure she'll enjoy it."

Now I'm not saying that he did ball her, but he certainly seemed to be rubbing her pussy as I left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds