• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Friends Finally Get My Wife

My Friends Finally Get My Wife

12

I'm only a little older than my gorgeous, young trophy wife, but she's much better looking than most guys would think I could get. She also acts sexy and flirtatious, which I don't mind. I enjoy letting her show herself off in public, and I like seeing other guys enjoying the sight of her. My wife and I have known three of my close friends, Jim, Larry, and Mike, since all five of us were in high school together. The guys have always been jealous of me because I ended up with the hot girl and they all struck out with her. Over the years we've known each other, I've also flaunted my hot wife to my friends when we've all gone out together by letting her wear risqué outfits, usually borderline see-through tops or dresses (braless, of course), and she has always enjoyed playing the cocktease, especially toward my friends, by showing off like this.

Now, we haven't all gone out together very often, because my friends and I have usually gone out somewhere by ourselves, typically on Friday nights when my wife goes out with her co-workers. If you've read my report of what happened when my wife's co-workers visited a while back, you've seen the backstory that led to the following event. After her co-workers left that day, my wife suggested that we invite my old friends over to our house on a Saturday afternoon so that we could all "catch up on things." Based on what had happened during her co-workers' visit, I had a suspicion of what she had in mind, and I agreed to let her plan it all, in case she had in mind surprises for me. (Although she had always been an exhibitionist and tease, it wasn't until that recent visit by her co-workers that an even sluttier side to my wife revealed itself.) I was convinced that her suggestion for this new "party" meant that she wanted a similar experience provided by my old friends, so I agreed to invite them and let them know that my wife would get in touch with them about the details.

Two Fridays later, when my friends and I went out again, Jim informed me, "Hey, man, your wife met with us to talk about your get-together, and you might not believe what she's asked for. She said she is planning a surprise for you, which I bet is true, and she assured us you'd enjoy it, but we think you should hear what she said anyway. We're not sure you'd be OK with what she wants."

Since I thought I knew what that meant, however, I reassured the guys, "No, don't worry, I'm sure it's fine. I think I have a suspicion of what she's planning"—without revealing to them what that was—"so anything she's arranged is OK with me. And in case she does have a surprise for me, don't tell me any more about it. In fact, don't let her know even during the party that we've discussed this, and I won't either. Once you get to our place, do whatever she's told you, no matter what I say then." With that assurance, they agreed. Then I couldn't help but wonder to myself how that meeting went, with my wife giving my friends explicit instructions about what she wanted. I'd bet they couldn't believe their ears.

We were going to meet at my house, so I thought that this private gathering would be a great opportunity to show off my wife even more than usual to my friends. When that Saturday arrived, my wife knew the perfect outfit she wanted for the occasion, the one she had worn when her co-workers visited: a tight, ridiculously see-through dress of soft, sheer fabric that we had bought for her and with nothing on underneath it. To wear that dress appropriately, she had arranged for her whole body to be waxed porcelain-smooth. Then the dress clung as tightly as paint around her breasts, displaying them perfectly, and it also showed off her nice thigh gap, revealing her tight, smooth pussy. She looked spellbinding! I got hard just from watching her standing around like that ready to answer the door to anybody. (If I had thought of it last Thursday evening when the neighborhood teenage boys came by offering to do yard work, I would have suggested they'd have better luck on Saturday at 1:45. They might not have made a sale to my wife, but they would have enjoyed making a pitch.)

When Jim, Larry, and Mike arrived together, my wife invited them to have seats on our sofa and easy chair, while I pulled up chairs from our dining room table for me and my wife to join them in the living room. My wife served us all drinks, and she leisurely spent time in front of each guy, allowing them to get a good look at her hot body outrageously on display. Although they talked gentlemanly toward my wife, their faces gave away that they greatly enjoyed their hostess's appearance. Then my wife came to sit in her chair next to me, and we chatted with the guys for a while. At this gathering, I also loved watching her make excuses to keep walking up to the guys, such as to show off objects of décor around our home, since they had never spent much time inside it.

After a while, the guys, not surprisingly, decided that they had been teased long enough and were ready for some different "entertainment." Jim got up and headed down our hallway, claiming to need the bathroom. When he returned, it was clear that he had actually gone to our bedroom, where he had found my tie rack and came back with eight neckties in hand. As he approached, all three guys converged on me, suddenly tying my arms and legs to the arms and legs of the chair in which I was sitting, so that I truly could not move from my seat. When they had all stood up, revealing their conspicuous erections in their jeans, it was clear that my wife's dress had had its intended effect. Although I suspected what was about to transpire (based on our experience during my wife's co-workers' visit), I acted unaware of my suspicions and asked them, "Guys, what's going on? Why are you doing this?" My wife merely stood up from her seat, and Jim pulled her over to stand in front of him, both of them facing me. Then without a word, Jim started running his hands up and down my wife's body over her dress, freely fondling her breasts as he wanted. I acted shocked at what he was doing and that my wife was putting up no resistance at all to him: "What the hell, Jim, you're fondling my wife right in front of me? When she put on that dress today, I thought that was her surprise to me—to show off for you guys—so I let her keep it on, but now you think you can do anything you want because you've tied me here? Babe, are you gonna let him do that to you?"

But Jim defended his actions, "C'mon, man, you've let your wife tease us so much over the years. Remember that time in high school, you let her wear that Wicked Weasel at the beach? It was tiny and see-through: she was practically naked in public! We were lucky that nobody complained about her!"

Larry added, "We sure weren't going to complain!"

My wife responded, to me, as Jim kept fondling her breasts, "Honey, you remember that suit I had to sneak out of my house so my parents wouldn't see it, and I changed in the beach restroom," adding to my friends, "oh, I could tell you guys all liked it!"

Jim remembered, "Yeah, so much that I couldn't follow you when you went walking down the beach."

And I recalled to Jim, "Luckily, I had some loose board shorts on, so I followed her off to the side from a distance and enjoyed the show she was putting on. So what does that have to do with tying me to a chair and fondling my wife?"

Jim answered, "Well, that and all the other times you let her tease us. But now this is too much!" as he continued to fondle her in her see-through dress. "Luckily, we're not in public now."

My wife chimed in, "He's right, honey. I warned you that this dress might be crossing a line—the guys might not see it as harmless flirting—but you let me keep it on. I can't very well refuse them after you've let me tease them like this all afternoon."

Also relevant, my wife and I own a small massage table, with adjustable height (in order to "better access the client") and modified with tight leather cuff restraints for ankles, knees, and wrists. (It offers variety for our love life.) While Jim and I were finishing up our brief exchange, Larry and Mike had gone to our bedroom and brought back our massage table and then set it down directly in front of me. They also adjusted the height down about three inches, which essentially gave away what they were planning, since the shortest of them, Jim, was about three inches shorter than me. By now, after several of the same actions that my wife's co-workers had taken were repeated by my friends—presumably according to her instructions—I thought I could guess what she had found enjoyable during that earlier experience, and I acted accordingly. Still playing along with my ignorance, I protested again: "Oh fuck no, now what are you gonna do?" They ignored my question.

Then Jim peeled the dress off of my wife in front of me and ran his hands up and down her naked body, again freely fondling her breasts, as he answered, "Now isn't this how you should really show off your wife?" Next, the guys helped my wife onto the table right in front of me, lying face up, her feet hanging down the end near my chair.

I had learned from my friends' (sometimes inebriated) conversations that Larry and Mike, in particular, were especially attracted to my wife's breasts when she has teased them with her outfits over the years, and she may have noticed this herself. Their next actions were therefore not surprising: those two guys both knelt down on the floor right alongside my wife (Mike right next to my chair and Larry on the other side of the table), and they started running their hands all over her body, including freely fondling her breasts! While Larry and Mike fondled her, Jim knelt down at the foot of the table and spread my wife's legs wide over the sides, feet hanging down, and slid her a little toward him so her pussy was right up at the end of the table.

Then the guys acted quickly: Larry and Mike pulled my wife's arms back and cuffed her wrists to the corners of the table behind her head; concurrently, Jim quickly put her ankles in cuffs and kept her legs spread wide with the table's knee restraints. Whoa, I thought, did my wife really tell these guys that they could restrain her on our table? She and I had used it for that, but I was surprised that she would so quickly become so submissive to friends who had never even gotten her naked before. Apparently, my wife was also caught by surprise—unless it was an act (maybe for my sake?)—and she reacted, "You guys! You don't have to do that! Why are you tying me down?" Now I didn't know what to think. I didn't want to spoil my wife's "surprise" for me if she really had planned this, so at first I didn't complain to the guys myself.

They all ignored my wife's question. Then I complained, "Come on, guys, now you think you can all play with my wife's body because we're both restrained?" They still didn't answer. Now, my wife's nipples had already gotten conspicuously prominent even in her dress—which added to her exhibitionism earlier—because they're extremely sensitive, and she was certainly horny from getting to tease the guys and having thought she knew what was about to happen to her. So Larry and Mike leaned down to take both of my wife's hard nipples in their mouths, occasionally sucking them but mostly circling them with the tips of their tongues, all the while keeping their heads back. They also watched me occasionally, so they were certainly trying to ensure that I could see them licking my wife's nipples inches from my face. And my wife made no more objections to what they were doing. I said softly, to no one in particular though the guys obviously heard me, "Oh fuck, she's letting them have her."

Since she started moaning and arching her back up a couple of times, the guys were obviously getting her seriously aroused. My wife made this clear with her responses: while watching Larry's and Mike's tongues on her, her face showed us all how they were making her feel, which she then admitted, "You guys! You're making me horny!" They didn't answer, as their mouths were full.

With my wife desperately horny, Jim acted next. He knelt back down at the end of the table between my wife's spread legs and then leaned down to her, keeping his head back too. I expressed my shock at his obvious plan, "Oh fuck, Jim, you're going to eat my wife out right in front of me?!" This response from me brought a smile to my wife's face and also made the guys look a little puzzled. I suspected they were wondering if I really didn't know what my wife had arranged with them, but, as instructed, they weren't about to stop now.

Since Jim was only inches from my face—kneeling as he faced my wife's pussy on the table which was pushed against my chest near that end—he whispered, barely audibly to me, "Tried to warn you." Then he made sure I was watching as he carefully spread my wife's pussy lips to show me her clit, and he slowly slid his tongue over it, eliciting a moan from my wife. My friends proceeded to savor my wife's body, obviously loving it, maybe even more so now that they thought I wasn't expecting to see this but had to watch them anyway.

As my wife was moaning in arousal, the guys suddenly made another move that I doubted she expected: simultaneously, Larry and Mike sucked hard on her breasts—probably while continuing to lick her nipples—but also started tickling her armpits, her sides, and her tight abs with their hands, now free; and Jim started wiggling his fingers over her groin and inner thighs while holding her spread legs down with his forearms—to keep her from thrashing about too much from the tickling—while still keeping his mouth on her pussy to lick her! (Good thing she didn't drink anything while serving the rest of us.) Now I was even more puzzled: I couldn't believe that my wife told these guys they could tickle her while she was restrained! If not, would they really take advantage of her bondage to play with her like that?

My wife started giggling hysterically and squirming to get away from the tickling fingers—fruitlessly, however, as she was restrained. (This tickling would explain why the guys knew they would need to tie her down on the table. Luckily, our house is separated enough from our neighbors so that her giggling screams weren't heard by others.) She begged for mercy in between squeals, "Oh fuck! Why are you tickling me?! Please...stop!" Her tight body was stretched and straining, which might have kept her even more ticklish, and she tried to thrash about as much as she could while cuffed and held down, but the guys still succeeded in keeping their mouths on her. She pleaded to me, "Honey, make them stop!" Of course, I couldn't move at all.

I made a feeble protest, "Guys, do you have to tickle her too?" Naturally, they ignored me. Truthfully, however, I found it hard to even speak that reply, as I was mesmerized by the sight and sounds of my wife being tickle-tortured while being pleasured. I wasn't even concerned about why they were doing this, it was so much fun to watch. (I made a mental reminder to myself: torso strap for the table; tickling must be explored more.) I didn't even want them to stop, and they didn't. They let up on the tickling only briefly, and she gave a sigh of relief as they continued licking her nipples and her clit, but when they started tickling her again, her uncontrollable giggling and squirming returned. Then I began to notice that the longer the guys continued, the more tolerant of their tickling she became, as if her approach to orgasm overwhelmed even her ticklishness.

When my wife seemed to be able to ignore their tickling fingers, they stopped doing that and concentrated just on licking her, with Larry and Mike holding and fondling her breasts with one hand each while running their free hands over the rest of her tight body. She was breathing hard and moaning and was barely able to get out words to me and them, "Oh god, honey...they're gonna get me!...Is this what...you guys...wanted?...Taste me...coming...for you?...OK...OK...get it! Oh...fuck! Ohh...fuuuck...meee!" Oh fuck was right! I was speechless, my cock was throbbing, and I nearly came just from watching my wife orgasm under their tongues! And the guys kept on licking her as long as she squealed and tried to squirm in bondage as she orgasmed! She clearly was trying to buck her hips—as she does when she comes for me—but Jim held her down as he kept licking her clit and watching me. Perhaps for the guys' enjoyment, she struggled to report the obvious, "Honey...I can't...stop...coming!" When she finally went limp from exhaustion and no longer responded even to their tongues on her, the guys stopped...temporarily.

I acted shocked at what came next: that interruption was only a brief break so that all three guys could get undressed! That's right, even if they now suspected that I was actually unaware of what was going to happen at this "party," my friends were still totally cool with fucking my wife and making me watch while I was restrained! (Well, I did tell them that anything my wife planned for them was OK with me.) But I continued expressing my "outrage" more vocally: "No way! You guys are not all going to fuck my wife right in front of me! Just because I let her wear a revealing dress today didn't mean you could tie me up, spread her out in front of me, lick her to an orgasm, and gangbang her while you make me watch you!" However, my obvious arousal at already watching my wife get pleasured and tickled by them clearly didn't help this argument.

The guys seemed to enjoy that reaction from me—maybe precisely because they now thought this was all a surprise to me—but Jim acknowledged my objection: "Don't worry, man, it's just innocent fun. You obviously like showing her off and watching other guys appreciate her, so after years of your wife teasing us—especially in that dress—you know we really do appreciate her. And now you have a good view and won't interfere while we're showing you."

Before they started in on her, Larry made a complaint, "Hey, Jim, before we start fucking her, let me and Mike taste that hot pussy."

Mike added, "Yeah, Jim, we've been wanting her as long as you have."

Amusingly, my wife interjected, "I'm right here."

However, Jim apparently didn't want to be delayed from fucking my wife, so he countered, "No, come on, guys, she's ready for us now. You can have her pussy next time we come over."

And my wife responded, apparently surprised again, "Honey, your friends all want to eat me out! Did you know they wanted me this way?" The truth is that the thought occurred to me years ago that these guys, given the opportunity, would love to gang up on her—not forcibly, of course (they are friends)—and now her invitation to them has certainly presented that opportunity. They had lusted for my wife since high school, which occasionally revealed itself, and her ongoing teasing since then had made that worse. After seeing my wife's tight, smooth pussy on display for them that day, I wasn't surprised that they all wanted more of it. I didn't think my wife needed an answer from me.

But I quickly quashed Jim's idea, "You guys are not coming over here to play with my wife every weekend!"

Jim may have thought I was getting too serious, since he assured me, "Aw, relax, man, we're just kidding about 'next time.' This pays us back for all the teasing. But...let's continue."

It became clear that Jim was indeed going to fuck my wife first, as I secretly suspected would happen, since I have always thought that Jim was her favorite among my friends. But the guys had not released the restraints on my wife, which she might have been expecting them to do before they fucked her. She sounded a little worried when she had to ask them, "You guys! Are you going to leave me tied down on this table while you all rape me?" Once again, they didn't bother answering her, presumably because they were about to show her. With no verbal answer forthcoming, my wife bemoaned to me, "Oh god, honey, they're going to!" Yes, clearly they were. Of course, she had almost certainly given them instructions to fuck her, so she couldn't complain about that; she just didn't expect to be tied down as they did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Friends Finally Get My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds