• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irene Pt. 02

Irene Pt. 02

12

I was watching her face to catch any signs of emotions, as she removed the headphones. But she had a poker face for the last ten minutes. She was fully concentrated on the music and trying to hear every single beat and note.

"So?" I said. "What do you think?"

"I like it," she said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, absolutely. You have talent, boy. That's fantastic."

She paused a while, like she was trying to pick the right words.

"On the other hand, there are some technical issues."

"Oh, ok."

"I feel that we can sort them out with a little bit of effort. Would you mind?"

"No, no. Go ahead."

She took the keyboard and began to edit my song. I silently sat there and watched her as she was doing some tricks with the application. Only after ten minutes of work, the song sounded much much better.

"Wow," I said. "That's a magic touch."

"Thank you," she said. "Look, you did a great job here, I just added a little bit of flavour. If we spend some time on the details, like rewriting the bass partitions, playing a little with the rhythm and something like that, we can make it perfect."

"You wanna do that?"

"In fact, I'm dying to do that. Do you?"

"Yeah, why don't we start then?"

"Great!" she cheered. "Let me call Eva to tell that I'll be late."

Irene lived in Thessaloniki with her parents and was a senior student at journalism and mass communication school. She had to come to Athens every two or three weeks to work with the agency she mentioned on our previous encounter. Eva was her childhood friend and she usually stayed at her place when she visited Athens.

"You don't have to go there tonight," I said. "You can stay here. We can work together without time pressure."

She thought for a while and then happily agreed. We kept on working on the song. She was taking this job very seriously; taking her time on every single note with full concentration. She was trying again and again to reach perfection. It was fun to watch her working, she was amazing. First time in my life, I was attracted to a girl not because of her appearance, but her intelligence and devotion.

After three hours of non-stop work, "Irene," I said. "Can we make a little pause?"

Still focused on the screen. "Sure," she replied. "Just let me finish this part, ok? Five more minutes."

"Hey, come on!" I said and took her hands in my hands. She turned her head and looked questioningly at my face with her fully opened deep blue eyes. I pulled her closer and gave her an open mouth kiss like a lover. She responded by opening her mouth for my demanding probing tongue and we started exchanging saliva and sucking on each other's tongue. We kissed like this for 5 minutes. I was now sporting a hard on and Irene looked visibly turned on.

"You are an amazing woman, Irene." I said and kissed her again urgently sucking on her lips, tongue and put my hands under her top feeling her bare back and her bra strap. We both were hot and panting now.

"Let's get rid of this top."

I pulled the top off and pulled her on my lap with her body facing me and her legs on my sides. I pulled down the bra cups to expose her firm breasts. They were just perfect and fit in my hands completely. I sucked on her pink nipples and they got hard like bullets. Then I put my hands on her knees and pushed my hands forward feeling her smooth soft legs. While holding her panty clad ass under her skirt, I kissed her again. Her perfectly rounded ass was nice to hold and squeeze.

"You have such an amazing ass, such a hot body!" Lustily I stated.

"You are not that bad looking either," she said, smiling at me.

I stood up with her arm around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist. I gently put her down on my bed with her skirt bunched around her waist, her bra cups pulled down and her breasts on display.

I stood in front of her and removed my shirt and jeans and then took off my underwear freeing my raging hard on. I stepped forward, bent down and hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Irene instinctively lifted her ass up so that I could get her naked. I slid the panties down her ass and her well toned long legs, put my hands on her ankles and started kissing down her legs. I slowly moved up to her inner thighs and Irene was moaning by now anticipating my mouth on her sex anytime. She was so wet with her juices. When I touched her pussy lips with my tongue the first time, she shuddered noticeably. Then I began eating her pussy, tonguing it, kissing it, sticking my tongue in as far as I could, biting her clit. In no more than five minutes, she shuddered and started cumming on my mouth, moaning and thrashing. My face was all covered with her juices. Once the orgasm subsided, she sat up and pulled me down and she kissed me with an open mouth tasting her own juices. She then took my hard cock in her small hands.

"Do you want me to take care of this, buddy?" She said with a devilish an smile.

"Oh yeah... I will love that." I said with lust. "Let me stand up and you can take care of it."

I stood up and Irene got down on her knees in front of me and took my very hard cock in her small hands. She looked up to me and took the thick bulb of the cock head into her mouth and started pleasuring it. She was putting so much effort into it, licking it sucking on it, playing with the shaft and the balls. I moaned with pleasure.

"You are amazing, Irene. You know how to take care of a cock."

She looked up with my hard cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Lick my balls!" I said hoarsely. She obeyed and started licking my hanging balls and then sucking on them. Then she went back to sucking my hard cock that has turned red now.

I asked her to stand up and kiss me again. The strawberry scent on her lips were driving me crazy. After a few minutes of kissing, I pushed her backwards towards the bed. She laid down on the bed with her legs still hanging down, her ass on the edge. I took a condom from the drawer and quickly put it on. Then I bunched up her skirt around her waist to expose her wet pussy to my hungry gaze and then lifted up her legs and put them on my shoulders. I lined up my hard cock with her wet pussy and slowly worked it into her as she was moaning. I shoved my cock all the way in with my balls slapping her ass. Irene closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of being full. I leaned over her and our lips locked again. I started slowly sawing in and out of her pussy without breaking the kiss. We fucked for almost ten minutes in the same position, till I came.

We just laid down after that all, sweaty and holding each other and trying to catch our breath while enjoying each other's embrace. We stayed like that for ten minutes with Irene's head on my chest. Then she planted a little kiss on my lips and stood up.

"Back to work, buddy."

* * *

She stayed with me for the rest of her visit, which lasted three more nights. We both enjoyed each other's company. Chatting, drinking, making music, kissing and having a lot of sex. She was a very intelligent woman and you could talk almost about anything with her; music, movies, sport, history, politics, philosophy... She read a lot and sometimes was making me feel very ignorant. A lot of things she mentioned were new to me.

'This girl is from another world,' I thought. 'I don't understand how such a classy girl fucks random guys at parties?'

"I never had a boyfriend," she said. "Just several fuck buddies and tons of one night stands."

"How come?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm not ready for commitment or maybe I couldn't find the one yet. I wonder how people get involved in serious relationships so easily. I mean, if you start a relationship, then you have to devote yourself to him. Many friends I have, fuck around with others, even if they claim that they love their boyfriends. And they believe that they don't do anything wrong! Come on, if you can't be honest to your lover, then how can you pursue a serious relationship?"

"Makes sense." I said.

"I love sex, you know."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"I mean, I've been with a lot of guys and girls, but never been attached to anyone. No one could make me believe that I would remain 100% faithful to him."

I must have been looking at her face with a strange expression.

"What?" she said.

"Have you...been with girls?"

"Yes... " she replied with a devilish smile and stared at my erecting dick.

"You like the idea, don't you? Just mentioning it makes you hard."

"Oh, yeah." I said.

"Mmmhhh," she said. "If you be a good boy, maybe some day I'll let you watch."

She was fondling my dick. I held her face in my hands and put an open mouth kiss on her lips. Something at her lips was toxic and made me dizzy. I was addicted to her kiss.

* * *

We didn't break the contact and after she went back home; we chatted on messenger for hours and talked several times on the phone. I was looking forward to be with her again. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for long. Three weeks later, she came to Athens again. This time, she didn't even bother to call Eva and came to my house. We spent three more wonderful nights together.

"What was the craziest thing you've ever done?" I asked her as we were lying naked on my bed after an intense love making session. Her head was resting on my chest and her hand was on my stomach.

She smiled. "You were there, buddy."

"You mean... the party?"

"Exactly," she said. "That was my first threesome."

"Foursome." I corrected her.

She blushed. "Whatever."

"It didn't look like your first time," I said.

She smiled shyly. "I mean it, you silly. I swear. I was drunk, horny for not having sex for more than a month, was in a strange city, no one knew me, the party was hot, your friend was hot, so... What was his name by the way?"

"Michael," I replied.

"Yeah, Michael. So, somehow another guy is also involved and I said 'why not' and decided to give a try."

"Wow," I replied. "You were like you were doing that all the time."

"I think that was because of the thrill of the moment. What was yours?"

"Mine?"

"The craziest thing?"

"Well, you were there." I replied.

"Come on," she laughed teasingly. "I'm sure you've been in a threesome, before."

"Foursome," I corrected her. "But that's not what I meant."

"Oh, what's it then?"

"Kissing the most delicious lips, right after they were wrapped around my friends dicks."

She grinned. Her eyes moved towards my lap and she noticed that my cock was awakening again. She moved her hand down on my thighs started massaging my balls.

"You naught boy," she said. "Hard again, so quick. Hot memories, huh?"

She moved down and took my cock between her warm lips. My legs shivered and I sighed deeply. Wrapping her lips tight around the tip, she pushed down on my stiff member and sucked it into her mouth. Rolling her tongue around, she slowly slipped her mouth up and down. I groaned and gently pushed up with my hips. Wrapping her fingers around the base of my cock, she concentrated on sucking the tip. Using her tongue, the ticks were quick and fast, just the way I liked it. Squeezing her fingers around my shaft, she pushed down and then pumped back up.

Her lips were tight around its head, and her fingers wandered down and squeezed my balls. Pulling back up, she held the tip of my cock with her fingers and licked the base with her tongue. Up and down, she coated my cock with her tongue, licking me faster and faster. The tip of my cock filled with pre-cum and she sucked it down.

Her fingers were pumping and her mouth was tight around my dick. I moaned and pushed upwards as my cock erupted in her mouth, filling it with my cum. She sucked hungrily, pulling every last drop from me. I was panting, moaning as her mouth continued to suck and swallowed all the cum.

"You are an amazing cocksucker," I said. She moved up with a blatant smile on her face and kissed me with an open mouth, pushing her tongue deep in my mouth, making me taste my own cum.

"You are different," she said after we broke the long kiss. "I like to be around you. I like to spend time with you. You are always fun and make me feel good."

"I feel the same way."

"You are even different on bed. You don't fuck, you make love. I just realized that this is something I need..."

I kissed her again. I can kiss her for hours.

* * *

A few days after her third visit, she called me on the phone. She sounded very cheerful.

"Perfect news, buddy." She said.

"What's it?"

"The agency offered me a full time position. The salary is great. In two months time, right after my graduation, I'll move to Athens and start working there. What do you say?"

"Oh my God! That's great news Irene! I am so happy for you...And for myself, of course. We should celebrate this. When are you coming here?"

"This Friday. We'll deal with the formalities."

"Perfect! I miss you, baby."

'I enjoy every minute with this girl around,' I thought. 'She is attractive, intelligent, humorous... God damn it, I like her. I want to spend more time with her. And it's obvious that she likes me, too. She would make a perfect girlfriend. She implied many times that she wants that, too. I should ask her to move here. Yeah, that's a perfect idea!'

* * *

"What?" exclaimed Miki. "You mean that girl? Irene?"

"Yep, that's her," I answered.

Here, I was sitting with two of my close friends, Miki and Elias, discussing my decision to live with Irene.

"Man, man, man..." Miki said. "Don't get me wrong man, you are my best friend. All I say is for your own good, ok? That's the most stupid decision you ever made in your life. That girl is a slut, man! A whore! The day I met her, she was in my bed! How can you think of..."

"First of all, Miki," I interrupted him, "please don't insult her, ok? Second, what's wrong with having sex with someone, if you are single?"

"Oh my God! This girl made you blind my friend. We're not talking about having sex with 'someone'. We are talking about fucking guys she just met! We are talking about a gang bang, man!"

"How about you then, Miki?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"If you call her a whore, just because she enjoys having sex, then what should we call you? If that's a crime, then we're actually more guilty then her. What should we call 'us'? We try to bang any girl we meet at the slightest opportunity. What's the difference?"

"Are you insane?" said Elias. "That's not the same thing!"

"Why? Why should having a penis make you any better, Elias?"

He was puzzled with my question. I continued.

"We do not have sex with girls, right? We just fuck them! We are conquerors or dominators. When we bang a girl, it's a victory. We possess them, we have them! They are the ones who should protect their territory. Is that what you think?"

"Buddy, that's the nature of the game! We are men! That's what we are supposed to do, not girls!"

"Don't you see the double standard here, guys? If a guy sleeps with multiple girls, he's viewed as a player: 'Well done boy! You scored again! Bravo!' A girl in the same situation; she is a slut! I don't see any reason why it's unreasonable for a girl to sleep with whomever she wants as long as she's safe about it."

"I don't know man!" said Elias.

"I still can't understand how a man willingly dates a slut?" said Miki. "Look, now I understand your point, so I am not condemning being a slut. I understand, there are many many guys, including us, who do exactly the same things... That's cool... But she'll cheat on you, man! That's definite! Hear my words man. There are two types of women; ones that you party with and ones you marry. Irene is among the former. Once a slut, always a slut!"

"Do you think you know her, Miki? Did you ever talk to her for more than ten minutes? Did you ever spend time with her? I know her very well, my friend. And let me tell you; I trust her. She's the most trustworthy woman I ever met."

"Maybe I don't know her very well but I know sluts, pal! I am the expert here!"

"You are the expert, huh Miki? Then why could you not foresee that Maria would cheat on you?"

"That's..That's..." he stuttered. "That's not our subject now, Aris!"

"Listen guys. Most guys go through life being blissfully ignorant. The girls I know, who juggle a lot of guys are the ones who don't give off any slutty vibe...Which is how they totally get away with it! Every guy they are with thinks they've got the perfect situation; a sweet girl who comes over at midnight once or twice a week because that's all she wants. They don't understand that she's got the same perfect arrangement with four other guys! You remember that blondie from Patras, Elias?"

He nodded.

"You told us you were giving insane orgasms to this girl who had a long term boyfriend at her home town. When she goes back, she plays this nice and sweet girl!"

"She is getting married next year," said Elias.

"See! And her fiancé will never know!"

"I still remember that day like it was yesterday. She was on top of me and then her phone rang. It was her boyfriend. She told him she was busy and she had to call him later."

"You know how often girls will sleep with different guys...while in a relationship! Just fucking multiple people while not staying committed is one thing, but fucking other people on the side while in a relationship is another."

"Wait, wait, wait," said Miki. "This makes no sense! Essentially you're saying the majority of women will cheat in a relationship. How would you know that?"

"That's not my point. I say, not all women are same! Having a lot of sex doesn't mean that she'll cheat. On the other hand, a woman, who looks completely prudish, might cheat. That's a personality issue, guys. You understand what I mean?"

"I don't know, man, I don't know!" said Elias. "I mean, if I date such a girl, my eyes would always be on her. I wouldn't let her get out of the house, keeping the keys always with me!"

"Jealousy and getting possessive are reflections of an insecure man."

Elias shook his head. "That's a succubus, cast a spell on our boy."

"What do you see in her, buddy? Ok, she's a good looking woman but there are thousands of them," said Miki.

"You care only for appearance, don't you, Miki?" I said.

"What else?" he answered. "She's a slut, man! What can you expect to find in her personality?"

"All sluts are stupid, aren't they?" I asked.

"Exactly!" he said.

"Tell me, Miki. Do you know what Kierkegaard is?"

"How do I know? Why?"

"Have you ever heard of existentialism?"

"I heard," said Elias. "Nietzsche!"

"Bravo Elias," I said. "You live on the land, where philosophy is born but you can't differentiate nihilism from existentialism."

"What the fuck, man?" said Miki. "What's all this shit about?"

"The man is a philosopher, guys. Did you ever try to read a philosophy book? She carries Kierkegaard books in her purse. She reads them! I tried to read a few pages and my brain hurt."

"So what?"

"So what? Do you know that she received a job offer from the biggest advertising agency in Greece? She didn't even apply for the job! They found her. They see her potential."

They remained silent for a minute.

"You both look confused now. You think being a business woman and having sex with random guys in parties, i.e. 'being a slut', are not compatible! You think, a business woman does not dress provocatively. She must be manly and aggressive. She must devote herself to her work and not to endless shopping for clothes. She will then be allowed to work with men but at the expense of her sexuality because the same men will not find her behavior sexually attractive. You need a paradigm shift, guys."

"What's your point?" asked Miki.

"I try to say, there's more in her than you can imagine! She has sex with people not because she can't possess another role in the society. She's doing it because she likes it. Just like us, boys. She's intellectual, humorous and spiritual. She is beyond our class, boys. And I try to deserve a place in her life!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irene Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds