• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins

Kissing Cousins

123

WRITER'S NOTE: This is a sequel to my earlier -- actually my first -- story, "Teacher Becomes The Student." The characters of Mike and Linda were introduced there. This is also a true story. Read it if you'd like to get some context, at this link.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the ten weeks we'd been "officially" dating -- since the steamy, exhausting night when we'd first made love -- I guess you could say that Linda and I were doing pretty well. We still had our occasional scraps, but we now had a new way to make up. She would call my parents' house, coyly asking "Could Mikey come out and play?" That was her not-so-subtle code for a booty call. My parents often asked why I didn't just move in with her.

There were two important reasons. One, she didn't want it. Two, she wasn't divorced yet.

Because of the latter, we confined our "dates" to movies -- places where we wouldn't easily be seen together, especially by our students or, more pointedly, private investigators -- and long fucking sessions back at her house. We went at it like bunnies. She told me she enjoyed it with me because I wasn't into "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" sex. I preferred slow, patient lovemaking where I could bring her off multiple times before blowing my own load. Because I was still a novice -- she had been my first, though she didn't know it -- I was still doing a bit of on-the-job training. Practice DOES make perfect.

But then I got an anxious phone call three hours before a scheduled Friday night date. "I've got something REALLY important I want to discuss with you. Could you come over a half hour earlier? We REALLY need to talk."

My mind was racing as I drove over. Pregnant? "Just friends"? Breaking up?

Or, as had happened before, a quickie before wherever it was we were going that night?

She opened the door the second I pulled into the driveway. She was wearing her bathrobe. She had her arms out and embraced me tightly, pressing her overly-generous tits against my chest. "HEY, baby!! I'm SO glad you're here! I've got something great to tell you!!!"

She guided me into her small apartment -- oh, if the walls could only talk, and describe what they'd witnessed over the past ten weeks! - sat me down on the couch and plopped herself down on my lap.

She almost immediately felt the bulge in my pants and said, "Whoa, there, hot stuff, you're not going to need that 'til later. But here's the news. I just got the call from my attorney. MY DIVORCE IS FINAL!! I'M A FREE WOMAN!!!" She bent down and jammed her tongue into my mouth.

When I could finally speak, I said, "Wow, Linda, that IS great news! Now we can actually go out and let people see us!"

"Precisely what I had in mind for tonight, baby. This can be our 'coming out' party!" She gave my ear a long, probing examination with her tongue.

I didn't want to tell her, but she was doing NOTHING to help my erection go down.

She excused herself, saying she needed to finish dressing.

"So what's the destination tonight, babe?"

"We're heading into the city. To Prohibida."

"Prohibida? That hot dance bar? How are we going to get in?"

"We're already in. We have a VIP table. My cousin Lisa, who you'll be meeting tonight, is one of the managers."

"I don't dance very well. You know that."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll find a way to get you out on the floor. If I'm doing nothing but grinding against you and making you all hot and bothered, that'll be fine by me. Think what I'm wearing is appropriate for that?"

She came out of her room, walked in front of me and turned slowly to show off. My eyes bugged at what I saw.

What she was wearing was designed to accent every one of her considerable curves. She was wearing a tight white shirt that looked like it had been painted on her. Her 42DD rack jutted outward, and her nipples -- even though she was definitely wearing a bra, I could see the straps -- poked out through the fabric. The plunging neckline of her shirt showed a generous amount of cleavage. She was also wearing a VERY short denim mini which hugged her hips and her ass. The skirt was so short that I was wondering how she was going to sit down. Her stiletto heels made her calves look muscular and sexy. In fact, her outfit simply screamed, "Rip my clothes off, throw me down on the bed and fuck my brains out!" Which, of course, I had every intention of doing later that night, and I'm sure she knew it.

I reached out and grabbed her ass as she was modeling her outfit, and said "You are ONE hot, sexy babe, you know that? And now, you're one hot, sexy, SINGLE babe. You look GORGEOUS."

She looked at me, licked her lips and smiled. She knew I wasn't just saying it because I wanted to get into her pants. We were way past that.

As we drove down, she said to me, "Now, let me tell you about Lisa. She is my absolutely favorite cousin. We're the same age, and I guess I'm the sister she never had. We spent a lot of time together growing up, and we're still close today.

"Having said that, let me just say that Lisa is... well... different. She has no edit mode whatsoever. She says exactly what comes into her head, and damn the torpedoes. She's an adult portion, so just be forewarned. Don't get thrown by anything she says or does. You'll know in the first thirty seconds whether she likes you or not. And if she likes you... well, almost anything could happen after that."

We parked a few blocks away from the club, in front of Lisa's building -- Linda told me we'd probably be going back there after Lisa got off shift at midnight. We walked slowly, not necessarily because of Linda's high heels but because we wanted to drink in the warmth of the late-summer's night and the fact that we could finally, FINALLY be seen in public. Linda sensed it too, and made a big show of holding me around the waist and leaning her head on my shoulder. Her unsaid message was clear: this is my man, and I'm not going to hide it anymore.

We reached the club, gave our names, and the bouncer took a quick glance at the list and called on the walkie-talkie for Lisa to come over. When she did, she and Linda yelled "HEY!!!" and fell into each other's arms. Lisa was petite and trim, about five foot three, but wearing platform shoes that added several inches to her height. She had one of those classic dark-complexioned Italian faces, with large round brown eyes, a straight nose, huge pouty lips accented by thick red lipstick, all framed by a mop of curly black hair that fell past her shoulders. She was wearing a filmy white blouse that covered perky bra-less tits, a soft black leather mini-skirt and fishnet stockings.

She then looked at me, and said to Linda, "You didn't tell me your Mike was such a hot, handsome stud! Come over here, big guy, and let me check you out!" I took one step towards her, then went "Oooff!!" as she launched herself at me. She shoved her tongue deeply into my mouth, and swirled it around while crushing me with unexpected strength for a girl of her size and build. She then reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands and ground herself against me.

Mind you, I'd only actually seen this girl for the first time perhaps a minute earlier. Linda looked completely unperturbed. I guess this is what she meant when she'd told me "If she likes you... well, almost anything could happen after that."

She grabbed my left arm, Linda my right, and the three of us walked into the club. "Well, at least part of you is happy to see me! Hey, Linda, did you give him a blowjob before you guys came down here?"

I heard Linda's voice in my head: She has no edit mode whatsoever. She says exactly what comes into her head, and damn the torpedoes. I found the question amusing.

"No, actually," she replied. "I WANTED to in the car, but I was afraid I'd kill both of us if he lost control."

"Good thing. Well, MAYBE you'll get a chance later. He feels like he's locked and loaded right now. Over here, you two crazy kids. I've got a great table for you right here." Lisa led us to a corner table, on the quieter side of the club. As I sat down, she plopped herself down on my lap and kissed me deeply again. "Linda needs her honey tonight. Treat her right. You KNOW she's celebrating! And I'm sure, by the end of the night, your big ol' python snake down there is going to be buried right in her nest.

"I'll be back periodically to check on you guys. Don't worry about your bar tab tonight. I've got that covered. Linda, you drink 'til you can't anymore. You, not so much! You need to keep your head clear!" After ordering for both of us -- a beer for Linda, an Absolut screwdriver for me - Lisa then bounced away, giving me a little shake of her ass and blowing me a kiss as she departed.

I went, "WHOOOSH. So that was Hurricane Lisa. She's quite a handful."

Linda laughed. "I TOLD you. But she always means well. She likes you. I can tell."

"How do you know?"

"Most guys -- and that includes legions of her ex-boyfriends -- can't handle the type of greeting she gave you. She scares guys off a lot of the time. She's very straightforward. She considers herself a VERY sexual being, and doesn't mind letting people know about it. You were just great. You took the whole thing in your stride. I was SO proud of the way you handled her. Just keep it up. I told you, she's my favorite cousin. I want so much for you two to like each other."

"She seems like she's a lot of fun. Don't worry, babe, I don't take that kind of stuff seriously. Some people are just more flirtatious than most. It seems like that's just Lisa's style."

Linda gave me a look, something like trust me, I know things that you don't know. I was curious, but decided to let it go.

We did all the standard things one does in a dance club. We drank. We talked. We made out. At one point, Linda, who was definitely feeling the several beers she'd had, started planning -- and describing in graphic detail -- a quickie for us in the ladies' room, which naturally gave me a painfully uncomfortable hard-on. Lisa, unfortunately for me, came over and sat down while Linda was in the middle of describing her fantasy, started adding details to it and suggested that she could stand guard if we were actually serious about it. I smiled, and politely declined.

Lisa looked at me, disappointed. She moved herself closer to me on the bench, grabbed my hand and guided it under her miniskirt to show me that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Ooooh, then maybe you want to leave Linda here and head into that ladies' room with me," she whispered into my ear. I quickly jerked my hand away. Lisa looked at me, licked her lips seductively and got up. "Let's dance!"

Linda smiled. "Sounds like fun!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the booth, even as I protested my lack of skills on the dance floor. "Who's going to give a shit? Come on, Mike, tonight's my night. Let's live a little!"

Linda wrapped her arms around me, and started doing a little grind that only increased the discomfort I was feeling in my pelvic region. She growled into my ear, "Oooooh, what plans I have for you later on. I hope you're ready for it. I might just have to fuck you at Lisa's house, in the car, in my house... maybe all three. Do you have any idea how fucking horny I am right now? I saw Lisa grab your hand in the booth. I'm pretty sure I know where she put it. Did her pussy feel nice and hot? Is it as wet as mine? Do you have a FUCKING CLUE what I'm going to do to you the second we're alone?"

"Yeah, I think I have an idea."

I then felt two hands snaking around my waist from behind, and a pair of tits grind into my back. I heard Lisa say softly, "I think we're making a Mikey sandwich here, Linda!"

Linda smiled and said "Nice big filling. Lots of meat here!"

"Mmmmm," Lisa cooed. "I'll bet he's got a nice big slice."

The three of us rocked back and forth, the two women nearly crushing me with both their embrace and the raw sexual heat that radiated from both of them.

The dance over, Lisa kissed me softly on my neck. Linda led me back to the table. I could barely walk with the bulge in my pants. I said to her, "If Lisa ever gets over her shyness, she'll be okay." Linda's eyes twinkled, but she smiled and didn't respond.

Midnight came, and Lisa got off shift. The three of us walked in near silence the few blocks back to Lisa's house. I had a hot girl on each arm and both of them had nestled their heads on my shoulders. No matter which one I looked at, both had the same warm, loving expression on their faces. There was a definite tension in the air, and I think that none of us wanted to do anything to break it until we were all safely inside.

Lisa had a nice-sized studio apartment. The first thing you saw when you walked in was a king-sized bed with black satin sheets on it. Lisa led us into the living room, sat us down on a huge leather couch. Linda produced a large joint from her purse, lit it up and took a long, deep drag from it. Not that I needed the help, but weed always made me extra horny. I took a hit from it, held it, and blew the smoke back at Linda, who received it with open mouth. Lisa had gone over to the entertainment center and put on a video, then sat down next to me. She, too, took a deep drag from the joint, then turned our attention to the video while we passed the joint back and forth.

At first glance, it looked like your grainy, run-of-the-mill porn video. Until I looked closer, and realized that the onscreen woman taking one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy was none other than Lisa herself.

I looked at her. Her eyes were smoldering, and she was perspiring in her excitement. "I've got a bunch of these. I shoot them myself with that camera over there," as she pointed to a camcorder mounted on a tripod near the bed. "I've tried to get Linda to do this, too, but she's always said no. I only shoot video if everyone's okay with it."

I shook my head and said, "I'm probably going to sound like the squarest kid on the block, but I wouldn't do something like that. I wouldn't want to take a chance of putting my 'shortcomings' on display for the whole world to see."

"SHORTCOMINGS?!?" Linda spat out, incredulous. She moved close, reached down to rub the already-swollen bulge in my pants, and said, "I would hardly call that seven inches of yours a 'shortcoming'. That cock has worked WONDERS on me!"

Lisa said, "Hey, don't mind me. If you two want to do the nasty on my couch, that's all good. Hope you don't mind if I stay and watch, though -- unless I decide to jump in!!"

"And with that, ladies, if you'll excuse me, I must repair to the rest room and make a small deposit," I said with exaggerated affect.

I had to force myself to pee, as I'd spent most of the previous five hours in various states of tumescence. My balls were uncomfortably bloated. I closed my eyes and pushed hard, finally producing a stream. When I opened my eyes and got a good look at the bathroom, there they were -- pictures of Lisa in varying stages of undress, masturbating with her fingers, masturbating with a vibrator, masturbating with a dildo, sucking said dildo -- literally plastering the wall. I shook my head in wonder. This woman seemed to just simply ooze sex.

When I finished, cleaned myself and washed up, I turned and opened the bathroom door. There was Lisa, standing ramrod-straight in front of me, naked as a jaybird except for her high heels. She wrapped her arms around me, looked up and said, "How long are you planning on holding out?"

"Huh?" I played dumb.

"You've got TWO extremely turned-on women here, doing everything but just coming out and telling you to fuck their brains out, and you're playing COY with us? No, it won't do. Linda's told me what an amazing lover you are. One way or another, I want to see for myself.

"You don't need your clothes anymore. Get 'em off. Do it NOW." She pulled me close and started yanking at my belt.

I looked at Linda questioningly. She had her head back, eyes closed. She looked completely comfortable with the whole thing.

My clothes off, Lisa took me by my erect cock and led -- pulled - me back over to the sofa where I'd been, right next to Linda. She sat me down, straddled me, and eased herself down until, inch by inch, my cock was swallowed up by her soaking wet pussy. Her cunt was tighter than Linda's but very wet and pulsating with heat, and she yelped and jammed her tongue into my ear as she enveloped me with her love tunnel.

I looked at Linda, less than three feet to my right. Her expression could best be described as "amused." I kept waiting for her to say something about the fact that, only hours after her divorce from a cheating rat became final, here was her boyfriend fucking her cousin right in front of her. Linda's response to us was to wriggle out of her underwear, take a large dildo that was sitting underneath the coffee table in front of us, and slowly shove it into herself until about an inch of the end was visible sticking out of her skirt. I heard her groan, and saw the determination on her face. She began to grind on it, visibly making an effort to contract her pussy muscles around it as she so often did to my cock.

Speaking of which, Lisa was, in much the same manner, grinding herself on my cock, moaning her animal satisfaction. "Oh, my GOD, it's HUGE!!! Lin, you told me he was BIG, but JESUS!! I feel like a stuffed Thanksgiving turkey!! Oh, baby, you are HUNG!!! Just hold onto me, and let me ride your cock! Oh, baby, you are fucking AWESOME!!!" I sucked her pert tits, switching back and forth between them, and held onto her ass as I pushed myself into her as deeply as I could. I grunted and pushed, and Lisa held me close and moaned into my ear, "Oh, YES, I fucking LOVE this! Are you loving this, baby? Do you love how I ride your hot cock?"

"Oh, yeah, I love it," I grunted.

I pushed harder, and I felt her jerk and spasm in an intense orgasm. I heard her sigh, low and long, and I felt her wetness increase and her muscles constrict around my cock.

Meanwhile, Linda had taken off her clothes as well, and lay back on the sofa with her legs spread wide and pummeled herself with the dildo. I heard her cry out several times while Lisa and I were in our desperate, sweaty clinch. I could see how soaked and engorged her pussy was. We made eye contact at one point and she panted heavily, "Save yourself up. What I'm doing to this dildo is NOTHING compared to what I'm planning to do to your cock!"

Like Linda, Lisa had an AMAZING amount of stamina. Linda always said that I was Mr. Fuck-All-Night, but the truth was that I felt that I was the one who had to keep up with her. Lisa bounced up and down on me like the pistons on a freight train. She leaned back slightly while I was holding her around the waist and let loose with a loud "WHOOOOOOOOOP!!!!" as she came again. She smiled, satisfied, and said to me, "You better fucking come soon, or I'm gonna go fucking CRAZY!!! I LOVE this cock!!! I fucking WANT it!!!" I held onto her waist and bore down hard, pounding away at her hot snatch. Finally, with a loud "OoooooOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!" I squirted my hot seed into her. I felt seven long, intense jets, as I'd been in a state of high excitement for hours. What a RELIEF I felt, to be able to empty my balls. Linda, still masturbating crazily with the dildo, had the latest of what seemed to be half a dozen orgasms. All three of us sat still, breathing heavily as a result of our exploits.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Cousins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds