• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Felix

Uncle Felix

It started when my parents took a long weekend for vacation. I was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18, but, according to my mother, acted more like 16: rebellious, hormonal, and smart-alecky. I had failed my driving test twice, and my parents didn't trust me to stay home alone (and of course they didn't trust my boyfriend, either).

When they went away, I usually stayed with Aunt Morticia and Uncle Gomez, because cousin Itt and I were the same age, and liked to play doctor. But they were going away for the long weekend, too, so my parents asked Uncle Felix to take care of me. Uncle Felix was my father's oldest brother. At my age, all old people looked the same to me: OLD. I suspected his age was somewhere between 40 and 90. Uncle Felix had never married, and we were all sure he was gay, but no one discussed it.

I was none too happy about this arrangement. I was horny 24/7, and my boyfriend would be inaccessible for 3 days. I decided to bring my vibrator with me, but I knew that wouldn't be the same thing. What choice did I have?

My dad dropped me off at Uncle Felix's house on Friday night about 9:00, so that he wouldn't have to feed me. I dragged my suitcase up the steps and rang the bell.

"Hello, Roni. I haven't seen you in awhile."

He hugged me. One thing about Uncle Felix was that, despite the fact that he was ancient, he kept himself fit. He worked out and (I can't believe I'm going to say this) he was BUFF!! And he was also cute.

I hugged him back and said,

"I hope you have some things to do around here, that aren't geared to a 6 year old."

We had spent lots of time with Uncle Felix when all the cousins were very young, and he had tons of childrens' toys.

"Don't worry, Roni, I got myself a Wii game so that you could be entertained."

Wow, I thought, Uncle Felix isn't so bad afterall.

"Thanks, Uncle Felix. I love Wii. Maybe we can play together."

He showed me to my bedroom upstairs.

"Uncle Felix, I'm tired, so I think I'll just read and go to bed, if you don't mind."

"That's fine, dear. I'll see you in the morning at breakfast."

I really just wanted to get rid of him so I could masturbate. I unpacked my suitcase, got naked, plugged in the vibrator, and came in about 30 seconds. I sleep naked, so I brushed my teeth, peed, got under the covers, read for about ½ hour, and fell asleep.

I woke about 7:30, and I could hear noise from the kitchen, and smell the scent of eggs frying. Man, was I hungry. I got up and peed, brushed my teeth again, put my slippers on, and started out the door to eat. Then I remembered I was naked, and went back to the chest of drawers, pulled out a short nightie, and put it over me. I saw no reason to put on anything else underneath. Uncle Felix wasn't going to care even if I *was* naked anyway.

I got down to the kitchen and Uncle Felix was standing in front of the stove, wearing slippers, striped boxer shorts, and a purple T-shirt. I couldn't help thinking that boxer shorts were a little inappropriate for the situation, but hey, he was gay, so what did I know?

"Good morning, dear. How did you sleep?"

"Like a log," I said.

"Eggs and toast are ready. Sit down, and have some orange juice."

I sat. My nightie rode up, but so what? Uncle Felix served my breakfast, sat down opposite me, and started to eat. We said little to each other until we were done.

Uncle Felix said "I have not played Wii at all, so I'd love to give it a try. Do you have any other plans for now?"

"No," I said, eager to get at the game.

"OK, let's do it."

"Shouldn't we get dressed first?"

"Roni, I intend this to be a very relaxing weekend for both of us, so getting dressed is optional. Remember, I changed your diapers a few times."

He laughed. I didn't. I hated when adults did that, but I have to admit I liked the idea of remaining almost naked for the rest of the morning at least.

"OK" I said.

Uncle Felix had the games that came with the Wii, but he also had Wii Tennis. He was really into fitness, as I said.

"Let's play tennis," he said. "I won't have to exercise later if we get a good workout."

I set up the tennis, explaining how to work the machine. We started playing.

Well, playing Wii tennis turns out to be tricky when the players are either naked under their nightie, or wearing only boxers. Before long, Uncle Felix had seen my naked ass a few times, and his cock had popped out of the front of his boxers a few times, too. And (I can't believe I'm going to say this) it was actually a pretty nice cock. He stuffed it back in each time, and I tried to keep my nightie down.

After a good half hour of workout, I said "I'm beat. I think I'll do the dishes, and then take a shower."

"OK, thanks." he said.

We went to the kitchen. Uncle Felix started putting plates and pans by the sink and I started washing. On his third trip to the sink, he bumped into my back. Something poked me, and I knew what it was. Hmm. What's with Uncle Felix? Is he or is he not gay? I turned to look at him, and dropped my eyes to his boxers. A beautiful erection was sticking out the front, pointing at me.

"Uncle Felix!" I feigned surprise and shock, like I had never seen one of those before. HAHA.

He said "Roni, I'm sorry, I get this way after a long workout. Sometimes when I am at the health club, I have to hide in the shower stall until it subsides. Please don't take this the wrong way."

I stared at his cock, and then raised my eyes to his.

"And what do you do if you are not at the club?"

He got it right away, and smiled.

"Well, there are a few things I can do, some alone, some with another person."

"Uncle Felix, the whole family thinks you're gay!"

His response: extended laughter. When he could catch his breath, he said,

"That's what I've wanted them to think, all these years, and apparently it has worked. I am not gay, and I have a very healthy sex drive, and when no one is looking, I date much younger women."

Uncle Felix now had my attention.

He said "I couldn't help but notice what a nice soft body you have under your nightie. May I see more of it?"

I pretended to resist by lowering my head and crossing my arms over my chest.

Uncle Felix said "Please. I just want to look."

His cock was still sticking straight out at me.

I said "OK, but just looking."

I pulled my nightie over my head, threw it over a chair, and stood naked in front of him. I swear his cock throbbed up and down several times on its own.

"Very nice," he said. "Would you care to see my whole body, too?"

"OK, but no touching."

"I understand," he said.

He removed his purple T-shirt, and then his boxers. I sucked in some breath. He was actually HOT. He had six pack abs, shapely biceps, ripped thighs, a chest that rivaled Ahnald's, and of course, that gorgeous cock.

"Let's go in the living room and sit on the couch" he said.

We did.

He turned toward me and said "do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes," I said "and I'd like to see him this weekend, but I guess that's not possible."

"No," he said, "but I could fill in, so to speak."

I knew where this was headed, and I was getting wet. I didn't want Uncle Felix to see that, but I could feel a little wetness dripping onto the couch.

He said "Well, what do you think?"

I got up so Uncle Felix could see the wet spot. He did. He laughed.

"I guess I know the answer."

I moved over and stood in front of Uncle Felix. I got on my knees, and took his boner in my right hand, and started to stroke.

"Hey," he said "I guess you know more than I gave you credit for."

I smiled and said "I do."

I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth. Uncle Felix reached under me and started to massage and tickle my breasts. I got chills. He had the touch, and I liked it a lot. I deep throated him abruptly, and he sucked in air and moaned.

He said "Roni, you are GOOD. I'm not going to ask how you learned this skill." He laughed.

I got up and turned around, bent over, and backed my ass into his face. He stuck his tongue out and licked me from ass to pussy to clit, and back again, over and over. I reached back to wet my hand with my juice, then grabbed his cock and stroked hard.

I was getting very turned on. My pussy was dripping all over his face. And I could tell his cock was reaching critical mass.

I pulled away and said "Uncle Felix, I'm on birth control, so don't worry."

I backed up again, adjusted his erection, and sat down hard on it. I moved up and down slowly and methodically. He reached around me and rubbed my clit with his finger. I squeezed him with my kegels, and he thrust deeper. He grabbed my breast with his other hand. I started to shiver and he started to quiver and we both started to quake. I screamed out, and came hard. He thrust one last time, groaned loudly, and came. A lot. I could feel his cum inside me, spilling out the sides of my cunt. I leaned back against him, and breathed deeply. His cock remained hard for a long time, and I was loving the sensation of it deep inside me. He now had both hands on both of my ample breasts, and we were beginning to relax.

I finally rose from his lap, and promptly started to drip cum on the rug. I put my hand under my cunt to stop the dripping, and Uncle Felix laughed.

"Don't worry, Roni, the cleaning lady will be here Monday. Won't she get a thrill!"

I laughed too. I bent down and kissed Uncle Felix lightly on the mouth.

"That was really something, Uncle Felix. I promise I will not blow your cover. As far as I'm concerned, you are gay, and I'm perfectly safe with you."

"So, Roni, what shall we do for the rest of the day?"

"Well, Uncle Felix, let's go to a movie. Then later, maybe we can dress in our tennis outfits and play Wii Tennis again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Felix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds