• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin's Secret Ch. 02

My Cousin's Secret Ch. 02

Katy and I were laying there on my bed, still in our naked embrace, as we kissed and held each other tight against our bodies. If it were up to me we would have laid there like that until our parents came home and, even then, I'm not sure I would have had the strength to let go of her. However, all things must come to an end at some point.

After about an hour, she broke our kiss and said, "We have to get dressed."

"What's the point?" I asked. "We have already seen each other's bodies. What's it going to hurt if we don't put clothes on?"

"It won't hurt anything," she replied, "we'll just freeze to death because your parents refuse to let the temperature get above thirty degrees."

"I guess you do have a point there," I said.

With that said, she sat up and, for the first time I could see her beautiful A-cup breasts by the light coming through my bedroom window. It was the first time that I had seen them unimpeded by nearly transparent fabric or darkness and my breath caught in my throat. Then she got off the bed and picked up the clothes that I had lent her last night that had somehow managed to find their way to the floor.

When she bent over to pick them up, I thought I might die right then and there. Her ass was the tightest little thing I had ever seen. I could feel the blood rushing to my penis as I reached my hand out to squeeze her right butt cheek. She gasped as she when she felt my hand and she stood up, turned around, and grinned at me before she punched me in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked as I started laughing.

"That was for being the naughty boy that you are," she said.

"Can you blame me? You are just so beautiful," I replied.

She gave me one of her smiles that I had always loved so much and then turned her back to me to walk to my bathroom. As she was walking I noticed her hair. In it's messy state, it somehow managed to add to the eroticness of her ass swaying from side to side as she walked. Eventually, however, she made it to the threshold of the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I heard a faint click to tell me that she had locked the door, and a few seconds later heard the shower start.

Now alone in my bed, I figured that I should probably get dressed and go downstairs. I crawled out of bed and found some clean clothes. After I put them on, I went downstairs to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I sat there eating, I could not help but think about what had happened between Katy and I last night. I had wanted to touch her and make love to her like that since we were fifteen and last night, I had lived my dream.

I had just finished eating when I heard her coming down the steps. She had put on the clothes that she borrowed the night before and her wet hair was now tied up in a messy little bun on top of her head. She walked up beside me and, putting an arm around my shoulder (which was quite an effort for her as she was at least a foot shorter than me), kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Hey," she said, "It stopped raining but it looks like it will again soon. Do you want to come over to my house with me and carry my bag back over for me?"

"I don't know," I said, knowing she was able to carry it herself, "What's in it for me?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe some more of this?" she replied as she pressed her lips against mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Then, without warning she pulled away and smiled at me again.

Breathless, I said, "Ok."

We walked over to the front door, found our shoes, and put them on before we headed outside. Once outside Katy placed her smooth, soft hand in my larger, more rough hand and our fingers laced themselves between each other. In the neighborhood we live in, everyone knew each other, so if any one of the neighbors had looked out the window at the right time, we could have had a hard time explaining our situation. We did not care though. We continued to walk down the sidewalk, hand in hand, until we reached Katy's house.

We stopped at the front door and Katy pulled her keys out of her pocket to unlock the door. When she opened it, we both walked upstairs to her bedroom, which was the most feminine bedroom that I have ever seen. Every shade of pink that was known to humans was somewhere in this room, I kind of liked it though. It made me feel as if I was not supposed to be there.

She told me to have a seat on the bed and she would find some clothes to change into. It took here a while, but when she finally found some clothes that were suitable to her taste, she said, "I'll be back in a few minutes," and went to the bathroom across the hall. While she was changing I decided to lay back on her bed and think about what had happened last night. I was staring up at the light pink ceiling when I heard the door start to open and I realized that my thoughts had started to make my cock harden.

When I looked at the doorway, I saw Katy standing there in the sexiest black, lace panties and bra. Her long blonde hair was a mess from our adventure last night, but it only made her look more beautiful. She gave me a devilish grin and I saw a flash of lust in her gorgeously blue eyes as she started to seductively slowly walk toward me.

When she got to the edge of the bed he looked at me and said, "I want to apologize for not telling you what I am. I was just afraid that you wouldn't accept me and I didn't want to lose your love. But now I know our love for each other is unconditional."

"It always was," I said as I sat up.

She sat across my lap and I put my arm around her shoulders as her face turned toward mine and our lips met. My dick was fully hard inside my jeans now, but I didn't want this kiss to end. Our lips parted and our tongues intertwined with each other. Then our hands started to wander. Hers worked their way down to the bottom of my shirt and then under it and up my bare chest. My left hand left her shoulder and started stroking up and down her smooth back while my right hand slid up her bare stomach and then higher to the area between her breasts where the clasp of her bra was.

I undid the clasp and separated the cups of her bra which stayed on since her hands were still under my shirt. I then moved my hand to her right breast, keeping my lips against Katy's, and started to knead it like a ball of dough. I felt and heard her moan into my mouth from pleasure and finally, I could take no more. I broke the kiss, held her in my arms as I stood up, and turned around and tossed her onto her bed.

She gave a girlish squeal as she fell to the mattress and then giggled when she looked down at the bulge in my jeans saying, "Wow, did I do that to you? Looks like you could use some help with that."

She took her bra off the rest of the way as I hurriedly tore my clothes off. My shirt went flying through her bedroom door, my jeans landed next to the bed, and my boxers landed on her dresser. When I finally looked back at her she was under her comforter which she was using to cover her breasts. Paying more attention, I noticed that her bra was laying on the floor next to my jeans and her panties were dangling above her head from the hand that wasn't holding her comforter.

"You're right," I said, "I could use some help with this thing. You might be the only one that can help to."

She smiled at me and said, "Well bring it over here and let me take a look at it."

I walked up to the side of her bed and she threw the covers to the side revealing her naked body in all of its glory. Her small and beautiful breasts, her amazing smile, her cute little penis and the precum leaking from it were all an invite for me to fuck her. I climbed back onto her bed and got between her legs.

"Wait," she said and opened the drawer of her nightstand. Inside it was a tube of KY jelly and a pink vibrator (man, she wasn't as innocent as I thought she was). She grabbed the tube of lube opened it and squirted some onto the middle finger of her right hand. She handed it to me and said, "Put some of this on that monster of yours."

I laughed and said. "Okay."

I grabbed the tube and squirted a healthy amount into my hand as I watched her lubed up finger reach down between her legs and disappear into her tight hole. I rubbed the lube onto my cock and watched her finger her anus as my mouth watered. She closed her eyes and started to moan loudly as her finger increased its pace and continued to move in and out of her lovely asshole.

Finally, when we were both good and lubed up, she opened her eyes, looked at me, ad whispered, "Fuck me James. Do it now."

That was all it took as I hooked my arms under her legs and lifted her ass off of the bed for a better angle. I moved in closer and, ever so gently, placed the head of my penis against her tight little asshole and pushed. I heard her give an audible sigh as the tip went in, then the whole head, and then I stopped. I waited until she got used to it and then pushed my cock into her ass the rest of the way.

"Oh my God! This feels so much better than last night!" I said.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Maybe it's because we can actually see each other this time."

She may have had a point there. Last night, all we had seen of each other while lost in our little world of lust, were sudden glimpses when the lightening lit up the sky outside of my bedroom window. While it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, it was dwarfed in comparison to this moment, right now. I was able to look deep into her eyes as I buried my cock in her and I was able to see her chest rising and falling as the pace of her breathing increased out of pleasure.

I started to pump my penis in and out of her anus and I knew that if she let me keep this pace that I would not last much longer. I could not stop myself though. I was consumed by the love and lust that I felt for the woman that was laying underneath me.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Keep going James. Fuck my asshole!"

"Oh God Katy! If I keep going like this, I'm going to cum," I almost shouted.

At that, however, she said, "Stop then. I want you to lay down so I can get on top."

I was able to slow down and eventually pull my cock out of her. When I did, Katy sat up and pushed me down on the bed so I was laying on my back. She the got up on her knees and, facing me, threw one over my waist so she was now straddling me. I could feel the soft round flesh of her ass cheeks against my erection and started to grind it against her.

She put a stop to this, however, as she lifted herself up a bit and, reaching down between her legs to grab hold of my penis, guided it to her warm asshole. She sat down on it and started bouncing like there was no tomorrow. My eyes started to wander down her body and I saw that her tiny, flaccid penis was bouncing up and down just as she was. It was leaking so much precum that there was soon a small pool of it on my stomach.

I looked back up at her and she looked down at me. I suddenly became aware that my hands were on her hips and Katy smiled down at me as she place a hand on both of mine. She gripped them firmly and pried them from her hips only to replace them on her beautifully small breasts. She held them there and continued to smile at me. Somehow, I knew then that she was about to cum.

"Oh, James, I going to cum!"

And that was it. Her muscles tightened, her fingernails dug into the backs of my hands, her mouth opened wide as she screamed, and her ass squeezed my cock harder than it already was. That sent me over the edge, and just as semen started to dribble out of her limp dick and onto my stomach, I started to shoot my load in her asshole.

"I'm cumming too Katy," I yelled.

I must have unloaded a gallon of cum into her, and she must have cum about a gallon as well, as my chest was completely covered in her semen. She eventually got up off of my softening penis and I could see the cum I had shot inside of her leaking out and sliding down her leg. She She lay down next to me, level with my chest, and started to lick her own semen off of me.

Once she was satisfied that she had gotten it all, she crawled up farther and placed her lips on mine. Our mouths immediately opened and I could taste the saltiness of her cum as our tongues tangled themselves around each other again.

She broke the kiss after about ten minutes and, looking at me with a smile on her face, said, "I can't believe we have both of our houses to ourselves for the rest of the week!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin's Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds