• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Affairs

Affairs

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:11:09 -0500
From: TallDarkStud
Subject: LastNight
To: AngelOfTheMorning

Last night was the most fantastic experience I have ever had. Our chance meeting at the Valentine’s Day dance was incredible luck! I could tell that you were a little uncomfortable with the rather revealing dress you wore. However, even with your initial shyness, you captured me completely. After a few dances, I knew that we were to have a very special romance. I talked you into sneaking out with me and we went down the street to the little, dingy motel. You were like a beautiful red rose there in the dim light. When you stripped for me, it was like watching a Hollywood movie star!

When I mounted you it was a pleasure worthy of enjoyment by a king. If I was just a little rough, it was because of the passions your lush young body inspired! Each stroke was a journey through wild passion. I could feel you all around me and it was as if you were the only woman in the world. I could tell that you were aroused too, as your sighs and moans of passion drove me to erotic heights! When I got my full length into your hot, wet love tunnel, I could feel you swept off of the cliff of passion, to float satisfied through the air. I did not yet join you, as I had need of more of your sexual magic. I continued to explore the depths of your sexuality until we both exploded in passion I shall never forget. Afterward, we lay together in a perfect harmony I must have again. Can we meet at Max’s Bar next Saturday at 9PM? Until then, my angel of the morning!
Your Stud


Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:37:16 -0500
From: AngelOfTheMorning
Subject: Max’s Bar
To: TallDarkStud

I want you to know that I was a little swept away on Valentine’s Day. I normally do not commit myself to the degree I did with you that night. However, it was a fantastic experience!

I will meet you at Max’s Bar next Saturday at 9PM. However, you will have to be a little patient with your angel of the morning. I do not want to get into this thing too fast, as I have been hurt before.
Your Angel


Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:14:31 -0800
From: TallDarkStud
Subject: LastNight
To: SexyDancer

Last night was the most fantastic experience I have ever had. Our chance meeting at the Monday Mixer downtown was incredible luck! You looked so calm and cool in your pretty silk lady suit. However, I could tell that I could tell that you had fire behind the ice!. However, even with your initial rather cool style, you captured me completely. After a few dances, I knew that we were to have a very special romance. I talked you into sneaking out with me and we went down the street to a little, dingy motel that did not really do our love justice. You were like a beautiful red rose there in the dim light. When you stripped for me, it was like watching a Hollywood movie star!

When I mounted you it was a pleasure worthy of enjoyment by a king. If I was just a little rough, it was because of the passions your silken body inspired! Each stroke was a journey through wild passion. I could feel you all around me and it was as if you were the only woman in the world. I could tell that you were aroused too, as your sighs and moans of passion drove me to erotic heights! When I got my full length into your hot, wet love tunnel, I could feel you swept off of the cliff of passion, to float satisfied through the air. I did not yet join you, as I had need of more of your sexual magic. I continued to explore the depths of your sexuality until we both exploded in passion I shall never forget. Afterward, we lay together in a perfect harmony I must have again. Can we meet at Downtown Dan’s this Friday at 9PM? Until then, my sexy dancer!
Your Stud


Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:02:19 -0500
From: SexyDancer
Subject: Downtown Dan’s
To: TallDarkStud

I want you to know that I was a little swept away on the night of the Monday Mixer. I normally do not go to a motel with a man I just met. However, it was a very sexy experience!

I will meet you at Downtown Dan’s Friday at 9PM. However, do not expect so much on our second date. We need to take a little time here to get to know each other. Thinking of you until Friday!
Your Dancer


Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:25:41 -0800
From: SexyDancer
Subject: Downtown Dan’s
To: TallDarkStud, AngelOfTheMorning

Look TallDarkStud, you are nothing but a two timing phoney. My girlfriend, AngelOfTheMorning, and I were comparing notes and discovered that you are nothing but a phoney, two-timing ass hole who only wants to fuck a girl and then move on. I do not need your kind and neither does AngelOfTheMorning. She will not bother to send you an e-mail, as low scum such as yourself is not worth the trouble.

There is a bus leaving town Friday at 9PM. Be under it!
SexDancer (and also AngelOfTheMorning)


Date: Thr, 19 Feb 2004 19:32:33 -0800
From: SuperSlut
Subject: Hiya Stud!
To: TallDarkStud
Attachment:: Slut, Nude

Well, TallDarkStud, the good girls found out your little act. I work with the lady who calls herself SexyDancer and she told me that you are the type of no-good, low-life man who will lure a girl to a crummy motel, fuck her brains out with your huge cock and then immediately go searching for another pussy. You can just forget about SexyDancer and AngelOfTheMorning. Those two will have nothing to do with your kind.

I am a girl of five feet four inches with a slim figure, but a set of tits you gotta see and taste to believe! I am thought to be attractive and I gotta see if your cock is really that big and if you are as horny as the girls say.

You will like my hot pussy and you will also find out that I am a little more active in bed than the good girls. I like it hard, deep and frequently. You best stoke up on Cialis and come looking for action.

I will be at Dirty Doug’s Friday at 9PM. I will be wearing a red dress that screams whore. But don’t worry honey, I don’t charge, I just get a charge. Dirty Doug’s has rooms upstairs so we don’t need to waste time running around looking for a motel.

If you are as good as the girls say, I got a couple of girlfriends who are real sluts and we can fuck the brains out of a phoney, two-timing ass hole like you so you will forget about looking for other pussies.

Dirty Doug’s Friday at 9PM, be there if you dare!
SuperSlut


Date: Thr, 19 Feb 2004 21:01:24 -0800
From: TallDarkStud
Subject: Friday it is!
To: SuperSlut

You sound like my kind of lady!
Your Stud

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Affairs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 590 milliseconds