• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Bisexuality In West Africa

Male Bisexuality In West Africa

Salutations, ladies and gentlemen. Samuel X here. Yes, it's me. Your favorite Trickster. The one you absolutely love to hate. Got one hell of a story for you today, ladies and gentlemen. It boggles the mind how ignorant modern-day North Americans, Europeans and Westerners in general are when it comes to modern-day Africa. Take the Republic of Nigeria for example. It's a very beautiful, very promising West African nation with a vibrant economy, home to a fascinating people and tons of resources.

If you were to visit the business district of metropolitan Lagos, Capital of Nigeria, you'd be quite simply amazed. Instead of the mud huts and ruins that reporters from Fox News and CNN would have you believe, you'll see tall buildings, modern-looking highways and the type of infrastructure that will have you swear you're in Toronto or New York City. Well, this is where you'd be wrong. You're in West Africa, bozos. As in the very heart of the Africa they never show you.

Stop believing the bullshit you see on TV about the continent of Africa being full of skinny, starving people, violence and poverty. Modern-day Africa is beautiful and has a bright future. Also, it might surprise you to know that the people of Africa can't be classified as unruly savages, religious creeps or grinning, innocent and clueless simpletons. No, they're normal men and women, with all of the attending complexities.

With that being said, I'd like to invite you to a story. A tale about one evening in the private lives of three Nigerian-Canadians living in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. Natalie Oshun-Adewale is a young black woman of Nigerian descent trying to spice up her marriage after it's fallen into a slump. The revelation of her husband Dalton Adewale's bisexuality was a bit of a shocker, to be fair, but Natalie is dealing with it in her own way.

You see, ladies and gentlemen, Natalie Oshun-Adewale is a woman with a secret. While her husband Dalton was exploring his, ahem, manly desires, she was exploring a wholly different side to herself. Natalie is very much into BDSM, and has been exploring the realm of female domination and male submission. In this seductive and dangerous world, she is known as Mistress Yoruba. Natalie recently revealed this to her husband Dalton, and they've decided to "help each other out", so to speak.

"Suck that dick," Mistress Yoruba said haughtily, fingering her already wet pussy as she watched her husband Dalton Adewale go down on their good friend Samir Agbaje. Sitting on a throne-like chair in the basement of her Barrhaven townhouse, the Nigerian dominatrix smiled contentedly as she watched the hot man to man action unfolding in front of her. Outside, the Ontario winter raged but inside, things were just starting to heat up.

Natalie is by all standards a beautiful woman. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with medium brown skin, long black hair and almond-shaped golden brown eyes. Born in the town of Lagos, Nigeria, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Natalie met her future husband Dalton while attending the University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Management and they fell in love. They got hitched, bought a house in Barrhaven and started a life together.

"Tasty," Dalton paused to say, and then he resumed sucking on Samir's dick. Sitting on a nearby couch, Samir leaned back and enjoyed himself as Dalton sucked his dick like his life depended on it. When Samir felt that he was about to cum, he shouted out a warning, which caused Mistress Yoruba to laugh. For some reason, the lady of the house found Samir's apparent reluctance in these matters quite amusing, considering he was Dalton's secret lover.

Samir Agbaje, a six-foot-tall, chocolate-hued and smooth-shaven, burly and handsome, Nigerian-born lawyer operating in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, is a man with many secrets. Once, he was married to a white lady named Kathryn O'Connell, with whom he has a daughter, Emily. Kathryn has no idea that Samir and his college friend Dalton are more than friends, and that's how they like it. Fortunately for Samir and Dalton, Dalton's wife Natalie A.K.A. Mistress Yoruba is "okay" with their activities...as long as she also gets to participate.

"Oh damn, I'm almost there," Samir said, and Dalton didn't let up but continued sucking on him until Samir finally gave it up. When Samir came, Dalton sucked every last drop of his cum, and then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Dalton looked at Samir and smiled, then flashed his gorgeous Nigerian wife a wry grin. Cocking an eyebrow, Mistress Yoruba casually gestured for Dalton to come to her.

"Now it's time for you to eat my pussy," Mistress Yoruba said, spreading her thighs invitingly. Dalton grinned, and then kissed his wife on the lips. Gently parting her legs, he took a look at her wet, hairy pussy and then buried his face between her thighs. Gently, Dalton began licking Mistress Yoruba's pussy, while Samir got behind him.

"Damn I love that ass of yours," Samir said as he spread Dalton's ass cheeks wide open and then pushed his dick into him. Dalton groaned, then busied himself licking his wife's sweet pussy. Soon Mistress Yoruba found herself moaning and groaning as her husband tongued her cunt, teasing her and licking her sweet spot with an expert's knowledge.

"Oh fuck, I'm so horny, Dalton, now, I want you inside of me," Mistress Yoruba whispered, and Dalton smiled at her, his mouth still full of her pussy. Turning around briefly, Dalton winked at Samir, who nodded understandingly. A few moments later, the three of them switched positions, and then the action began again.

"Nice," Dalton whispered, admiring his wife's ass as Mistress Yoruba got on all fours, and he kissed her lovely derriere. Mistress Yoruba pressed her bum against Dalton's groin, and he entered his dick into her cunt with one swift thrust. At the same time, Samir positioned himself behind Dalton and pushed his dick right back into his lover's asshole. And just like that, the intense fucking resumed.

"Fuck me, babe," Mistress Yoruba squealed, and Dalton happily obliged her, even as Samir pumped his dick up his ass. Mistress Yoruba's cunt squeezed her husband Dalton's dick, while his ass squeezed his lover Samir's thick, dark dick. Groaning and moaning, they fucked and sucked the hell out of each other, until the three of them lay exhausted and sweaty, but happy as can be. A good time was had by all. Never say that modern-day Africans don't know how to get down, folks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Male Bisexuality In West Africa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 377 milliseconds