• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister and Mom Have a Massage

Sister and Mom Have a Massage

123

"Stay where you are!" shouted the guy in the blazer, his tone sounding very commanding.

I froze on the spot. It had been a lousy holiday to date and now I was in deep shit.

----------------------------

We had arrived at the Spa resort a week before. Mom and I had caught the bus from the airport and met up with her women friends in the Welcome Lounge. This was my third annual holiday together with mom and it would probably be the last. Dad managed to escape on a fishing trip with my sister's fiancé leaving mom and me to holiday alone. Alone that is except for mom's pals that she met up with and my sister who would be joining us part way through the holiday.

I had just turned eighteen and was heading for college at the end of the summer. I was certainly not sorry that I would no longer have to put up with being bored and being treated like a child in resorts which catered more for eight year-olds than teenagers like me.

Although it was an ideal holiday for mom and her friends, sunbathing and beauty treatments were not my idea of fun. Mom seemed to think that in having three differently themed swimming pools, the resort had ample entertainment for me.

To make our stay even worse for me my sister, Kim, was arriving part-way through the week. She was getting married a couple of weeks later and mom and dad had promised her that, if she joined us, they would pay for her beauty treatments and a massage at the Spa.

My sister was not my favorite person. She was six years older than me and had left home to live in an apartment in town. This was fine by me as at home she had made my life a misery, picking on me for no good reason.

She looked very much like mom did at her age. Mom had always been well endowed with big breasts and had a knockout figure when she was younger. Although mom was now a little heavier with her waist line not so narrow, she still received glances from men, who saw her big juggs and big ass as things to appreciate. My sister already had breasts which, though not the size of mom's, were bounteously full but going to the gym frequently she kept her stomach trim and her ass well rounded and firm.

She was getting married to Rodney, who was a ginger haired Irishman. However, he lacked all of the exciting features of vivacity and charm which one would usually associate with that combination of hair color and nationality. He was extremely boring and, picking up on my sister's disdain for me, picked on me almost as frequently as she did.

What annoyed both her and Rodney the most was my powers of mimicry. I'd fooled Kim a number of times on the phone, putting on an Irish lilt and pretending to be Rodney. I was good at doing other accents as well that amused and annoyed my mom in equal measure as I could always fool her.

On arrival, after concluding the paperwork for the resort and being welcomed by the manager, "Mrs. Cooper so wonderful to welcome you here again," mom and I were led to our separate rooms. I sat on the bed with my usual dismay at my situation. However, there was a small hope in my mind's eye as I had seen some girls as we got off the bus so thought this just could be my chance to lose my virginity. I heard other people mention that the girls were dancing trainees. One particularly pretty busty blonde girl winked at me as she went past. I decided to refrain from jacking off to allow all my precious cum to accumulate for my first fuck.

After breakfast the next day, we all met in the Welcome Lounge again for an introduction to what was available. The Assistant Manager, who told us his name was Mr. Lumley, was in full baritone voice as he described Happy Greenway as one of the top resorts of its kind.

He then introduced their special offer of the week which was the use of a small camera to take happy snaps of our holiday. There was no charge for the camera but there would be a nominal charge of fifteen dollars to have the pictures transferred to a DVD for us to take home. This would take approximately ten minutes when we handed the cameras back. I thought I might as well have one and when I looked at the camera I noticed it did have some good features like a delayed time shot.

We then all moved on for the tour, past a stall which was already selling holidays for the following year and into a building housing the main health activities. As we went through, Mr. Lumley pointed to an entrance on the left and explained that it was the Turkish Baths, which on Sundays and Thursdays was for women only.

His announcement would not have been queried except for the fact that two young men had just walked straight into the baths. Since it was a Sunday, Mr. Lumley saw the querying faces and added with an apologetic correction, "women and paramedics only." As all male staff seemed to wear the same white tunics, I wondered how he knew they were paramedics and speculated that he was probably guessing.

Further along were six massage rooms, "for males and females," he explained as if to emphasize the resort's Equality Awareness. "Our efficient administrator Miss Fox will be pleased to take all your bookings."

Miss Fox looked anything but efficient to me, chewing gum and staring into space, although her glasses did give an air of competency.

The rest of the tour didn't take long as Mr. Lumley clearly only wanted to show us all the activities that were extra and chargeable. So later that morning mom and I ended up by what was called the Family Pool. Despite looking around all the time, I never saw the girls whom I had seen on the Saturday.

As the days went on things went from boring to more boring until my sister came to the Spa. She arrived the Tuesday evening, but I didn't meet her until breakfast on the Wednesday morning. She was immediately as cutting as usual, noting I was late for breakfast, but I didn't hear her as I was trying not to stare at her tits. Even with her wearing a loose blouse and slacks, I could see that she had been using the gym frequently in preparation for her wedding. Her breasts were as big as ever, although perhaps slightly firmer, however, her waist had shrunk to a model's size. Her buttocks were clearly round and firm as she moved adjusting her chair from behind. Even her face was looking slimmer with her cheekbones making it more beautiful. She must have been pounding on that running machine for hours but it had been well worth it.

"Lucky old Rodney!" I thought as I observed my sister with a schoolboy's teenage lust. I had been jacking off for years with my fantasies of sex with my sister and I started to have second thoughts about my masturbation abstinence. Then I heard my sister telling my mom that Rodney hadn't seen her since she'd been increasing her gym attendance and she didn't want him to see her until the wedding ceremony.

"Wow!" I thought, "Rodney's going to cum in his pants as soon as he sees her walking down the aisle and she would be feeling pretty horny as well if she hadn't seen him for a while."

Later we were by the Family Pool again, but this time with my sister wearing a swimsuit. I think if she'd walked out wearing a bikini she'd have been arrested. Even with the prim body-covering swimsuit it was impossible for her spectacular figure not to show, so she carefully wrapped herself around with a sarong so that her fabulous figure did not attract attention. Mom always kept herself well covered up. She was a shy person and didn't like exposing any more than she had to.

However, my sister had to take her sarong off before taking the four or five steps to the edge of the water. As she did so I took surreptitious pictures of her voluptuous figure. Her butt muscles moved up and down as she walked and her breasts wobbled from side to side. My boner was pushing hard against my thin swimming trunks and I was hiding my swollen appendage with a covering towel.

After the swim, we had lunch and then back to the pool. I continued to take my pictures furtively of my sister and continued to have a permanent bulge in my trunks.

Later I was in my room. Watching my sister all day had made me incredibly horny. I was playing a porn movie on my DVD player and watching a young couple fucking on screen. The couple in the porn movie were clearly having sex on a massage table. They were both shaved which allowed the viewer to get a sharp image of the penis entering the vagina. The table allowed most of the favorite sexual positions to be attained and the best one was with her on her back pulled to the edge of the table. The man had a leg in each hand and was holding them as wide apart as he could as he thrust deeply in and out.

"Fucking hell!" I breathed , "just look at the penetration he is achieving. Wow, what a position!"

It was stupid of me to watch the movie while forbidding myself to jack off, still determined not to have any orgasms as I was saving my bodily fluids for my blonde dance trainee. It was very frustrating.

It was the next day, Thursday, that things blew up. My sister had a problem with her swimsuit and said that she was going into the cubicles by the pool to change. I then crept round outside the cubicles and, standing on a chair, tried to take a picture of Kim through a high window. Mom then suddenly took it into her head to go for a short walk and, as she rounded the side of the cubicles, she saw her son straining up to take his peeping Tom picture. Shouting angry words mom rushed up to me, pushing me off the chair. My sister eventually hurried out of the cubicles to be greeted by my mom explaining what a naughty child I was.

My sister looked red faced in anger and she asked mom to agree that David was a "wicked piece of shit", mom hesitantly agreed that I had been a "very very bad boy."

This utterance seemed to annoy my sister more than it satisfied her and she stormed back to her lounger giving me a hard slap on my face on the way.

My sister was still mouthing off when mom's bottle of suntan oil fell off the small table on which it had been placed and rolled down towards the pool edge about to drop into the pool. In the nick of time a young Spanish man who had the title Masseur printed on his tunic moved quickly and picked it up, returning the bottle to the table.

Mom thanked him but he had moved off before she could keep him standing there with more words of gratitude. She turned to my sister, "Kim, what's that young man's name? I'll need to note it on the list we hand in at the end of our stay of particularly helpful staff."

"I don't know," said Kim looking after the young man's disappearing back, "but he was a gentleman."

"He was a very handsome young gentleman," said mom. "Do you know what his name is David? If not run after him and find out."

Mom and Kim had given me such a hard time that I was sick of them. All the staff who worked at the resort wore the same tunics and to me looked pretty indistinguishable. "It's Juan," I said thinking of the first Spanish name to enter my head. The guy, who didn't look much older than me, had the good looks of a film star. However, as I'd seen him hand in hand with another guy I knew he would not be one for the ladies.

"Thank you," said mom with a surprising politeness.

The women then went on to discuss the beauty treatments they would have. They decided they would both have the Microcurrent toning, alcohol nail treatment, anti-aging eye care, followed by a relaxing massage.

Mom was reading the brochure. "It says here that women can even have the massage performed by a man. Apparently some women prefer it as the men can be stronger on deep kneading tense muscles."

Sister arched her eyebrows, "Well really, that's not proper. I'll be perfectly happy with my female masseuse."

Mom nodded her head in agreement. "I'm surprised it's legally allowed. It certainly shouldn't be. I have to admit that I even feel a little uncomfortable with a woman touching me, which is why I'll be wearing a swimsuit, rather than just a towel."

Kim seemed to nod in agreement. With their conservative values intact, the women carried on their planning. "It seems," said mom, "that you can have the treatments and massage in your own room. I quite like that idea. I do get a bit embarrassed in these beauty salons."

They decided that Kim would have her massage later that day with mom's on the Friday.

We were still sitting by the pool in the early afternoon. Kim was waiting to go for her beauty treatment. Mom was reading and I was fed up. The girls that I'd seen at the start of the holiday must have been a mirage as they had never shown up again.

Even the women of my family seemed a bit despondent. Mom said to Kim, "Well dear, this is the end of your freedom. Now you'll have to dedicate yourself to Rodney, that is of course when he's not going on fishing trips with your father. I'm surprised that you didn't even organize a hen night. You ought to have had at least a bit of freedom and enjoyed yourself for one night. I only wish that I had made more of my freedom at your age and sown a few wild oats."

I was surprised at mom's comments. I knew her and dad didn't have much of a sex life. I remember one time when they hadn't known I was there. I spied them through their open bedroom door and could see Dad stroking his boner, which seemed on the small size. When he was satisfied with his erection he just seemed to roll on top of mom, push a couple of times and roll off again. It had given me cause for concern that my boner was too big, that is until I started watching porn videos and realized I was just well endowed and dad was small.

Kim looked a little subdued and thoughtful as mom went back to her reading, then quickly got up and wandered off purposefully for her treatments.

Later in the afternoon I decided to have my last swim in an inside pool I hadn't tried before. It was getting towards the end of the season and the outside pools were becoming a bit too refreshing.

I swam up and down the Lap Pool being mainly undisturbed apart from an old man gently doing the breast stroke. The echoes in the pool area gave an eeriness to the atmosphere seeming to emphasize it was nearing the end of the week.

I eventually tired of the pool and was drying off in the changing rooms when I noticed a white tunic hanging on a hook in the corner. It was obvious that it had just been left there as there was nobody in the pool area who would have worn it. I picked it up and tried it on, thinking to myself that I could go anywhere I wanted to in the resort with the tunic on.

I had to admit that I looked the part. In the mirror I looked like any other member of staff. I was naked underneath but that didn't matter as the staff at the resort traditionally went around with bare legs and feet, I suppose to add to the relaxing atmosphere.

Imaging myself walking round I suddenly had a thought that I could now enter the Turkish Baths. It was a women-only day, but I could look like I was doing something important, maybe something paramedical.

I am usually a very level headed young man and would never conceive of doing anything of the kind. However, maybe it was because it was almost the last day and maybe because my hoped for meeting with my pretty blonde dance trainee had come to nothing, that I suddenly said to myself, "Fuck it. I'm going for it."

I was going to put my boxers on under my tunic but then decided to leave them off. After days of abstinence, I was desperate to jack off. If the dancing trainees had suddenly appeared in the changing room eager for sex I could have fucked them all, twice. In the Turkish Baths I could at least jack off under my tunic while looking at some naked women.

Dressed as a member of staff, I walked out of the changing rooms, past the stall which would have been selling holidays for the following year if there was anybody staffing it and into the building housing the main health activities.

As I went up to the entrance on the left I could see that the Turkish Baths was completely shut. It was at this point that I heard the voice behind me, "Stay where you are!"

I froze on the spot. It had been a lousy holiday to date and now I was in deep shit. I turned reluctantly to see Mr. Lumley, the Assistant Manager approaching me.

"Thank God you're here," he said with evident relief, "the agency said that they didn't think that they had anyone available. My stupid administrator, Miss Fox, has booked Juan to do the massage reserved for five o'clock. Apart from the disastrous fact that both my male masseurs have gone home for the day, we have no "Juan" working for us."

He was looking extremely exasperated as he detailed his problem to me, but brightened up as he said, "but anyway you'll have to do and now your here I'm going to be alright."

I was feeling relieved that Mr. Lumley had not recognized me. Was it illegal to misrepresent oneself as someone else? I was pretty sure it was. I was on the balls of my feet ready to make a run for it. However, I just stood there speechless as Mr. Lumley continued.

"Miss Cooper is in room six. She has been enjoying our specialty beauty treatments."

I thought to myself that I'd be surprised if my sister could be made any more beautiful than she already was.

He seemed to be in advertising mode as he continued with, "finishing with a relaxing eye massage with vitamin and hyaluronic enriched eye cream followed by a cooled tensor gel mask and eye smoothing patch. Miss Cooper has been told that to get the full benefit she must not remove the mask for at least an hour and that the most sensible thing is for her to wear it until her massage is complete."

I had a cold feeling of apprehension as Mr. Lumley told me to follow him into the control room.

As we entered the room Mr. Lumley began by pointing out the numerous bottles of oils and lotions on a table, which I could help myself to. He then went on to explain that the volume of the music in each massage room was controlled by a dial at the foot of each bed. The heating system was apparently old but cost effective, "like me", he joked and the radiators in each room could not be adjusted. As he made his last point, he gestured to an antiquated large radiator in the corner as an example.

Finally he said, "There's nobody else left in the building, so drop the latch as you leave. If you have any problems, for the next half hour I'll be just outside staffing the stall for future bookings then I'm off home."

I was trapped. If nobody went into the massage rooms to see my sister in the next five minutes, she would come wandering out, see me and the game would be up. On the other hand, Mr. Lumley would be just outside my only exit, blocking my escape.

Mr. Lumley passed me a bottle of oil and a fresh towel and indicated that I should go quickly to room six. As I hesitated he said, "Oh, and we have a Mrs. Cooper who has requested Juan for her massage tomorrow at five o'clock. She will be receiving the same treatments and massage as her daughter but they will be in her own room. I'm stuck for that as well. Could you do that one for me?"

"I'm afraid not." I said quickly.

"That's a pity," said Mr. Lumley, "but if you change your mind just leave a note on my desk as you go out."

He followed me out of the control room and I could feel his eyes on my back as I walked past the massage rooms to number 6 at the end. I took a deep breath and gulped as I opened the door and saw my sister on her back on the table. All she was wearing was the eye mask and a towel which looked small, struggling to cover her full breasts. The towel just concealed her nipples and areolae. At the bottom her athletic legs stretched out, a little apart. I had never seen her looking more sexy.

The wall behind her was covered by a large mirror from floor to ceiling so that I could see myself framed by the door, looking like a guilty man. I was feeling that the chances of me being able to give her a quick massage and escape were fairly remote, but I had to try my hardest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister and Mom Have a Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds